The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 12:50 am

Exactly what the title says. This is a revamp of the old CAU Prime over in CBR. Same characters but with a few changes and new adventures to explore. This would give people a chance to RP in CAU without having to worry if they miss any storylines or if they came at a bad time during a important storyline
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 am

so would this be like a variation or is this like a departure from the main thread to a different one?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 1:20 am

Froggy wrote:so would this be like a variation or is this like a departure from the main thread to a different one?

Think of it like a reboot. It discards much or all of the continuity in the old CAU Prime and starts anew. Thus giving one a chance to come up with fresh ideas
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Wed May 09, 2012 1:37 am

haha the NCAU

I see I see

well I don't know what I'd do yet but I'll stay posted

avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 1:38 am

Froggy wrote:haha the NCAU

I see I see

well I don't know what I'd do yet but I'll stay posted


Consider this the rough draft thread. If the buzz is good then we could exchange some ideas to this Smile
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Oh I have some awesome ideas for reboot Sable.
Think Hit Girl meets Batman Begins, with her as a kid doing the travel the world thing for the first part of her story then becoming Reaper.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Admin wrote:Oh I have some awesome ideas for reboot Sable.
Think Hit Girl meets Batman Begins, with her as a kid doing the travel the world thing for the first part of her story then becoming Reaper.

I like that one. The twist of that being she runs into one of the leaders of the Order of The Black Rose. The secret guild of assassins till she was eventually saved then raised by Nathan Fairbrook(Gryphon). Roc exist in the universe also but he is a teenager in this one

The Chase Siblings in this universe are younger when compared to their original counterparts. With Anna Chase this time being around the same age as Roc while Alex Chase just turned 21 is getting established in Genesis City. Cody and Elizabeth are around 10 years old in this universe. In this one their mother Xian'Kathem Chase is alive and well but her husband Alan Chase died during the Invasion

Xian'Kathem Chase
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38888/1004018-990292_9868new_storyimage_35115396_527_0092226614x800_super.jpg


Inspired by CAU/Marvel the NCAU Prime we have The Justice Legion, a independent group of people with extraordinary powers band together with a similar purpose in protecting the world from threats that want to destroy it. The Order is a group backed up by a government organization called LION. The Order is led by Keres. The Protectors are a independant European branch superhero team led by Duchess

I was going to use this idea for CAU/Marvel but this one suits this universe better. Angel Enigma exist in this universe but she's a little like Ultimate Thor in that the people in this universe believe that she is just a powerful meta who believes she is an angel. Even some members of the superhero community believe she is crazy but that is not what they are cautious about. It is the reputation Angel Enigma carries. Angel Enigma would hunt down and eats the souls of the worst criminals and super villains. Which gives her a boogeyman like reputation to the supervillain community and the criminal underworld

Also Simonides is more of a Lex Luthor like character. Smallville type where him and Alex Chase used to be friends

Thats all I have for now
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Oh I have some awesome ideas for reboot Sable.
Think Hit Girl meets Batman Begins, with her as a kid doing the travel the world thing for the first part of her story then becoming Reaper.

I like that one. The twist of that being she runs into one of the leaders of the Order of The Black Rose. The secret guild of assassins till she was eventually saved then raised by Nathan Fairbrook(Gryphon). Roc exist in the universe also but he is a teenager in this one

The Chase Siblings in this universe are younger when compared to their original counterparts. With Anna Chase this time being around the same age as Roc while Alex Chase just turned 21 is getting established in Genesis City. Cody and Elizabeth are around 10 years old in this universe. In this one their mother Xian'Kathem Chase is alive and well but her husband Alan Chase died during the Invasion

Xian'Kathem Chase
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38888/1004018-990292_9868new_storyimage_35115396_527_0092226614x800_super.jpg


Inspired by CAU/Marvel the NCAU Prime we have The Justice Legion, a independent group of people with extraordinary powers band together with a similar purpose in protecting the world from threats that want to destroy it. The Order is a group backed up by a government organization called LION. The Order is led by Keres. The Protectors are a independant European branch superhero team led by Duchess

I was going to use this idea for CAU/Marvel but this one suits this universe better. Angel Enigma exist in this universe but she's a little like Ultimate Thor in that the people in this universe believe that she is just a powerful meta who believes she is an angel. Even some members of the superhero community believe she is crazy but that is not what they are cautious about. It is the reputation Angel Enigma carries. Angel Enigma would hunt down and eats the souls of the worst criminals and super villains. Which gives her a boogeyman like reputation to the supervillain community and the criminal underworld

Also Simonides is more of a Lex Luthor like character. Smallville type where him and Alex Chase used to be friends

Thats all I have for now

Awesome ideas, I especially love your idea about Simonides.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KR43Im9K_Y

As for Vamiolos
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CosmicHorrorStory
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:Oh I have some awesome ideas for reboot Sable.
Think Hit Girl meets Batman Begins, with her as a kid doing the travel the world thing for the first part of her story then becoming Reaper.

I like that one. The twist of that being she runs into one of the leaders of the Order of The Black Rose. The secret guild of assassins till she was eventually saved then raised by Nathan Fairbrook(Gryphon). Roc exist in the universe also but he is a teenager in this one

The Chase Siblings in this universe are younger when compared to their original counterparts. With Anna Chase this time being around the same age as Roc while Alex Chase just turned 21 is getting established in Genesis City. Cody and Elizabeth are around 10 years old in this universe. In this one their mother Xian'Kathem Chase is alive and well but her husband Alan Chase died during the Invasion

Xian'Kathem Chase
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38888/1004018-990292_9868new_storyimage_35115396_527_0092226614x800_super.jpg


Inspired by CAU/Marvel the NCAU Prime we have The Justice Legion, a independent group of people with extraordinary powers band together with a similar purpose in protecting the world from threats that want to destroy it. The Order is a group backed up by a government organization called LION. The Order is led by Keres. The Protectors are a independant European branch superhero team led by Duchess

I was going to use this idea for CAU/Marvel but this one suits this universe better. Angel Enigma exist in this universe but she's a little like Ultimate Thor in that the people in this universe believe that she is just a powerful meta who believes she is an angel. Even some members of the superhero community believe she is crazy but that is not what they are cautious about. It is the reputation Angel Enigma carries. Angel Enigma would hunt down and eats the souls of the worst criminals and super villains. Which gives her a boogeyman like reputation to the supervillain community and the criminal underworld

Also Simonides is more of a Lex Luthor like character. Smallville type where him and Alex Chase used to be friends

Thats all I have for now

Awesome ideas, I especially love your idea about Simonides.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KR43Im9K_Y

As for Vamiolos
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CosmicHorrorStory

Suspiria

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HumanoidAbomination
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YouCannotGraspTheTrueForm

For instance the statues. It's the result of witnessing Suspiria's true form while she has the souls still trapped inside them

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AndIMustScream
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm

for the Justice Legion I'd have Photon Rider be like the GL/Quasar thing that he is now. Same origin (born in space and receives powers from strange comet) and becomes Eon's champion

Atomix is the ruler of his own sovereign island, with Trigger, Furnace(Derrick), Copycat(Mariah), Amp(Adrian), Feral and Vindalee being his Youth Elite

Ash/Mariah got this forbidden love angle going on as he starts to convince her to question Atomix's way but she's still unsure


Hyperius City was founded by Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Frankenstein, H.G. Wells and Amelia Earhart and was the springboard for LION with Alan Chase being the first serious agent/backer they had

John doesn't know Derrick is his brother and is friends with Wintergreen (Randy) not knowing Randy's guardian "Ace" is really a bad guy for hire

Ragna spearheaded the invasion and while Alan Chase died in it, his defeat of Ragna caused him to be exiled to Earth and cutoff from his people, causing him to develop serious enmity with the Chase family

The Chase family first meets Questar when searching for his sister Lascia who ran away with Aquan, helping bring her back to them

Justice Legion would be like seven major individuals (cause seven is a good # imo) who protect the globe, maybe one from each continent ?

Dr. Halworth's school is funded by one of his previous students who is a pretty big player and a Simonides corporate rival of some sort


Last edited by Froggy on Wed May 09, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Really good ideas guys.

Suspiria in this universe rules her own dimension and expressed interest in colonyzing Earth by influincing the hearts of the people and twisting them into her own image. She has a elite group called The Diraeans, a band of female warriors that are considered heralds to Suspiria. In the dimension where Suspiria reigns some are queens, some princesses, some warriors, others are fallen heroines that she enthralled. She is at war with The Galaxy Knights who seek to end her reign. Ka'Xur, leader of the Galaxy Knights has a personal vandetta against Suspiria.

Xian and Ka'Xur had a history in that she was once a space warlord who had conquered planets in a effort to protect them from Suspiria's influence. But it turns out that her campaign brought the attention to Suspiria and she wants to make her a member of her herald. She came close till Ka'Xur saved her.

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Suspiria

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/divinerbyhgjartd308xtb.jpg/

Yeah I know, same pic as CAU/Marvel but...theres something about the pic that fits
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Archmage's citadel is a incredibly huge tower in Genesis City that stays on the outskirts but can only be seen by those who he wants to see it or cheating through mystical means

avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 6:09 pm

What do you think of the ideas concerning Suspiria and the Chase Sibling's mother?

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Also got any ideas for The Protectors?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

The eldritch being known only as Vamiolos currently sleeps in her own dimension. It's a seriously messed up place where the laws of physics don't apply as we know them. Where strange and bizarre creatures roam. One such creature was able to enter the main dimension and is currently wandering around gathering information along with...other things.
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=1
Vamiolos herself has entered this world in the past by possessing the corpse of a dead human. The problem being that this will eventually cause the body to burn up, unable to contain her for long, and she must then return home where she must rest once more. However, she is slowly getting better at containing herself in the host bodies.
While she is extremely powerful in her home dimension, her powers are severely limited in a host body, being weakened down to just extreme strength, resilience, telekinesis and energy blasts.
Now, you may be wondering how you can tell that she is using a host. Well, let's just say that there are some tell tale signs both in appearance and in the voice of the host.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Magma%20Woman&order=9&offset=48#/d330rzg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49B_yFzxnjQ
While Vamiolos may appear monstrous, in reality she is mostly just curious about this world. It's just that each time she appears something goes wrong with the body, which leads to destruction, which leads to the heroes showing up, which on one occasion led to a brawl with the Hulk. The host body ended up getting smashed in that instance.

Interestingly, aside from herself and the Slender Man, the vast majority of her subjects aren't really interested in this dimension that much, most only ending up here by accident.


Thoughts?
Just thought this would be a neat way to do things with her and keep her limited.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Legato wrote:Suspiria

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/divinerbyhgjartd308xtb.jpg/

Yeah I know, same pic as CAU/Marvel but...theres something about the pic that fits

YAY! bounce
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Wed May 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Legato wrote:What do you think of the ideas concerning Suspiria and the Chase Sibling's mother?

that's pretty crazy and sort of makes Suspiria like an Elder god figure you know?

like she has her own dimension and maybe there's a place she could have that is like her stronghold on earth rather than just twisting the hearts of people. I like that you have her do that and connect her to the star knights/subsequently the Chase Sibling's mother which draws on that adventurer nature they have and could see Anna vs. Suspiria as a major thing to go on

Protectors would be brought together by Duchess and Union Jack after the latter faces off against the argonians (a different invasion brought on by Ragna's machinations) or Suspiria's forces manifesting worldwide on Earth and corrals a group of superheroes in the UK together to protect the United Kingdom

Duchess and UJ being the two at the forefront with Big Ben being brought around by his scientist buddy/colleague Lightspeed into action, and detective Daniel Dino called to arms by the younger friend of his, Union Jack and the dark champion of lore, Black Knight calling the team together
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Wed May 09, 2012 6:20 pm

Admin wrote:The eldritch being known only as Vamiolos currently sleeps in her own dimension. It's a seriously messed up place where the laws of physics don't apply as we know them. Where strange and bizarre creatures roam. One such creature was able to enter the main dimension and is currently wandering around gathering information along with...other things.
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=1
Vamiolos herself has entered this world in the past by possessing the corpse of a dead human. The problem being that this will eventually cause the body to burn up, unable to contain her for long, and she must then return home where she must rest once more. However, she is slowly getting better at containing herself in the host bodies.
While she is extremely powerful in her home dimension, her powers are severely limited in a host body, being weakened down to just extreme strength, resilience, telekinesis and energy blasts.
Now, you may be wondering how you can tell that she is using a host. Well, let's just say that there are some tell tale signs both in appearance and in the voice of the host.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Magma%20Woman&order=9&offset=48#/d330rzg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49B_yFzxnjQ
While Vamiolos may appear monstrous, in reality she is mostly just curious about this world. It's just that each time she appears something goes wrong with the body, which leads to destruction, which leads to the heroes showing up, which on one occasion led to a brawl with the Hulk. The host body ended up getting smashed in that instance.

Interestingly, aside from herself and the Slender Man, the vast majority of her subjects aren't really interested in this dimension that much, most only ending up here by accident.


Thoughts?
Just thought this would be a neat way to do things with her and keep her limited.
It's a pretty good way to keep her involved and while she's an extradimensional being like suspiria, she's not naturally malevolent

how'd you like the ash/mariah link?
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:What do you think of the ideas concerning Suspiria and the Chase Sibling's mother?

that's pretty crazy and sort of makes Suspiria like an Elder god figure you know?

like she has her own dimension and maybe there's a place she could have that is like her stronghold on earth rather than just twisting the hearts of people. I like that you have her do that and connect her to the star knights/subsequently the Chase Sibling's mother which draws on that adventurer nature they have and could see Anna vs. Suspiria as a major thing to go on

Protectors would be brought together by Duchess and Union Jack after the latter faces off against the argonians (a different invasion brought on by Ragna's machinations) or Suspiria's forces manifesting worldwide on Earth and corrals a group of superheroes in the UK together to protect the United Kingdom

Duchess and UJ being the two at the forefront with Big Ben being brought around by his scientist buddy/colleague Lightspeed into action, and detective Daniel Dino called to arms by the younger friend of his, Union Jack and the dark champion of lore, Black Knight calling the team together

Yeah the lovecraftian angle is what I was going Smile Although unlike other cosmics who invade earth Suspiria is smart enough to not be arrogant enough to underestimate the people of earth. Which is one of the reasons why she would mostly study the people of earth then perhaps send a agent to fight a hero or probably a villain to see what they are capable of. Suspiria, having being ancient like old, goes by so many names so each agent she sends refer to her by a different name. The name Suspiria isn't her true name either, it is the name that the majority of her followers go by as the mention of her rean name brings madness.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Legato on Wed May 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Suspiria

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/divinerbyhgjartd308xtb.jpg/

Yeah I know, same pic as CAU/Marvel but...theres something about the pic that fits

YAY! bounce
Thanks. How do you like the ideas concerning her?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Froggy on Wed May 09, 2012 6:37 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:What do you think of the ideas concerning Suspiria and the Chase Sibling's mother?

that's pretty crazy and sort of makes Suspiria like an Elder god figure you know?

like she has her own dimension and maybe there's a place she could have that is like her stronghold on earth rather than just twisting the hearts of people. I like that you have her do that and connect her to the star knights/subsequently the Chase Sibling's mother which draws on that adventurer nature they have and could see Anna vs. Suspiria as a major thing to go on

Protectors would be brought together by Duchess and Union Jack after the latter faces off against the argonians (a different invasion brought on by Ragna's machinations) or Suspiria's forces manifesting worldwide on Earth and corrals a group of superheroes in the UK together to protect the United Kingdom

Duchess and UJ being the two at the forefront with Big Ben being brought around by his scientist buddy/colleague Lightspeed into action, and detective Daniel Dino called to arms by the younger friend of his, Union Jack and the dark champion of lore, Black Knight calling the team together

Yeah the lovecraftian angle is what I was going Smile Although unlike other cosmics who invade earth Suspiria is smart enough to not be arrogant enough to underestimate the people of earth. Which is one of the reasons why she would mostly study the people of earth then perhaps send a agent to fight a hero or probably a villain to see what they are capable of. Suspiria, having being ancient like old, goes by so many names so each agent she sends refer to her by a different name. The name Suspiria isn't her true name either, it is the name that the majority of her followers go by as the mention of her rean name brings madness.
Yeah it sounded like she would go through with things like this

and just go by things like the encompassing all-mother

the women in the dark

the one who kissed creation and made it cry
etc etc

avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:What do you think of the ideas concerning Suspiria and the Chase Sibling's mother?

that's pretty crazy and sort of makes Suspiria like an Elder god figure you know?

like she has her own dimension and maybe there's a place she could have that is like her stronghold on earth rather than just twisting the hearts of people. I like that you have her do that and connect her to the star knights/subsequently the Chase Sibling's mother which draws on that adventurer nature they have and could see Anna vs. Suspiria as a major thing to go on

Protectors would be brought together by Duchess and Union Jack after the latter faces off against the argonians (a different invasion brought on by Ragna's machinations) or Suspiria's forces manifesting worldwide on Earth and corrals a group of superheroes in the UK together to protect the United Kingdom

Duchess and UJ being the two at the forefront with Big Ben being brought around by his scientist buddy/colleague Lightspeed into action, and detective Daniel Dino called to arms by the younger friend of his, Union Jack and the dark champion of lore, Black Knight calling the team together

Yeah the lovecraftian angle is what I was going Smile Although unlike other cosmics who invade earth Suspiria is smart enough to not be arrogant enough to underestimate the people of earth. Which is one of the reasons why she would mostly study the people of earth then perhaps send a agent to fight a hero or probably a villain to see what they are capable of. Suspiria, having being ancient like old, goes by so many names so each agent she sends refer to her by a different name. The name Suspiria isn't her true name either, it is the name that the majority of her followers go by as the mention of her rean name brings madness.

Cooooollll. Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Froggy wrote:for the Justice Legion I'd have Photon Rider be like the GL/Quasar thing that he is now. Same origin (born in space and receives powers from strange comet) and becomes Eon's champion

Atomix is the ruler of his own sovereign island, with Trigger, Furnace(Derrick), Copycat(Mariah), Amp(Adrian), Feral and Vindalee being his Youth Elite

Ash/Mariah got this forbidden love angle going on as he starts to convince her to question Atomix's way but she's still unsure


Hyperius City was founded by Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, Frankenstein, H.G. Wells and Amelia Earhart and was the springboard for LION with Alan Chase being the first serious agent/backer they had

John doesn't know Derrick is his brother and is friends with Wintergreen (Randy) not knowing Randy's guardian "Ace" is really a bad guy for hire

Ragna spearheaded the invasion and while Alan Chase died in it, his defeat of Ragna caused him to be exiled to Earth and cutoff from his people, causing him to develop serious enmity with the Chase family

The Chase family first meets Questar when searching for his sister Lascia who ran away with Aquan, helping bring her back to them

Justice Legion would be like seven major individuals (cause seven is a good # imo) who protect the globe, maybe one from each continent ?

Dr. Halworth's school is funded by one of his previous students who is a pretty big player and a Simonides corporate rival of some sort

Awesome ideas here Froggy. Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Admin on Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:The eldritch being known only as Vamiolos currently sleeps in her own dimension. It's a seriously messed up place where the laws of physics don't apply as we know them. Where strange and bizarre creatures roam. One such creature was able to enter the main dimension and is currently wandering around gathering information along with...other things.
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=1
Vamiolos herself has entered this world in the past by possessing the corpse of a dead human. The problem being that this will eventually cause the body to burn up, unable to contain her for long, and she must then return home where she must rest once more. However, she is slowly getting better at containing herself in the host bodies.
While she is extremely powerful in her home dimension, her powers are severely limited in a host body, being weakened down to just extreme strength, resilience, telekinesis and energy blasts.
Now, you may be wondering how you can tell that she is using a host. Well, let's just say that there are some tell tale signs both in appearance and in the voice of the host.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Magma%20Woman&order=9&offset=48#/d330rzg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49B_yFzxnjQ
While Vamiolos may appear monstrous, in reality she is mostly just curious about this world. It's just that each time she appears something goes wrong with the body, which leads to destruction, which leads to the heroes showing up, which on one occasion led to a brawl with the Hulk. The host body ended up getting smashed in that instance.

Interestingly, aside from herself and the Slender Man, the vast majority of her subjects aren't really interested in this dimension that much, most only ending up here by accident.


Thoughts?
Just thought this would be a neat way to do things with her and keep her limited.
It's a pretty good way to keep her involved and while she's an extradimensional being like suspiria, she's not naturally malevolent

Yep, interestingly, if one from the CAU dimension would view her true form, they would see this.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/i/2011/082/3/9/skull_2_by_lepakkosaatana-d213m1h.jpg
While her followers see her as this
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs21/i/2007/305/1/3/Swirling_Light_Pulse_by_Coldvenom.png
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum