ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Team Insidious

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionTeam Insidious EmptyTeam Insidious

more_horiz
Will follow the stories of Doctor Insidious's forces as they work with the heroes and Labyrinth to find and rescue her.

descriptionTeam Insidious EmptyRe: Team Insidious

more_horiz
Nemesis arrived at the base. "I heard you boys captured a vampire. Has he talked yet?"

more_horiz
Clock Man arrived at the base as well. "Hey Eve, how are you holding up?"

more_horiz

more_horiz
Inside Insidious's home below Sub-Level D in the labratory area

"Wow look. I can see my ribcage" A vampire minion said to Nemesis after she sliced him open"Which reminds me. I have a little itch there, mind pouring some holy water on it?"

Dr.Magnus looked at Ace" As I've expected. He trained his minions to not only withstand pain but they've also seem to enjoy it too"

Ace nods" So physical doesn't work. Guess we'll go with Plan B"

"When you get to Plan D, let me know" The vampire minion responded

Nemesis felt a hand placed on her shoulder" Take a breather. At the very least I should thank you. Not only do I know what I'm dealing with but I know how to make him talk"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Inside Insidious's home below Sub-Level D in the labratory area

"Wow look. I can see my ribcage" A vampire minion said to Nemesis after she sliced him open"Which reminds me. I have a little itch there, mind pouring some holy water on it?"

Dr.Magnus looked at Ace" As I've expected. He trained his minions to not only withstand pain but they've also seem to enjoy it too"

Ace nods" So physical doesn't work. Guess we'll go with Plan B"

"When you get to Plan D, let me know" The vampire minion responded

Nemesis felt a hand placed on her shoulder" Take a breather. At the very least I should thank you. Not only do I know what I'm dealing with but I know how to make him talk"

"I should be thanking you. This has been rather educational. He's all yours. Let me know if you need any teeth pulled out." She said to Ace and left to go change out of the surgery clothes.

more_horiz
As she stepped through the door the decontamination procedures kicked in and cleaned the outfit of blood. She then stepped out and took off the surgeon mask. "Figures Bella would install that." She turned to Eve. "How are you holding up?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
As she stepped through the door the decontamination procedures kicked in and cleaned the outfit of blood. She then stepped out and took off the surgeon mask. "Figures Bella would install that." She turned to Eve. "How are you holding up?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Nemesis took out a cig and lit it as she hung out with Eve.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Found anything from him?" Was Eve's response, her voice sounds icy like, her eyes is just as cold. What was once full of life is now dark and empty

Team Insidious 52244-10

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Found anything from him?" Was Eve's response, her voice sounds icy like, her eyes is just as cold. What was once full of life is now dark and empty

Team Insidious 52244-10

"I sliced him open but he's a tough nut to crack. Ace is taking his turn now." Nemesis said. "We'll find her."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Team Insidious 52244-10

"I sliced him open but he's a tough nut to crack. Ace is taking his turn now." Nemesis said. "We'll find her."

OT: Eve caught Whitman Fever pale

IC:Her expression never changed, she has Bella's Parents and Dr.Magnus to thank for that. She got up from the wall" I'm going to the armory to get some supplies. Feel free to join me and help yourself. When we go after those demon spawn it's going to get ugly"

"Bet you think you're a real tough bastard aren't you?" Ace asked the vampire that he strapped in

"To be honest I did got off in irritating that saucy little chika that was in here" The vampire said but didn't notice the room started to get a little dark" So whats next on the agenda wannabe? The old Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter routine? Always wanted one of those"

"Not necessarily" Ace said then the shadows he summoned connected with his. The vampire gasped in pain.

"Just pure physical torture wont work, and there are ways around the mental torture. However I'm sure you're spiritual defenses aren't up to par" Ace said as the vampire uncontrollably shook" Now, lets find out what you're holding from us shall we?" his eyes went wide then they went completly black as Ace completly took control

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Team Insidious 52244-10

IC:Her expression never changed, she has Bella's Parents and Dr.Magnus to thank for that. She got up from the wall" I'm going to the armory to get some supplies. Feel free to join me and help yourself. When we go after those demon spawn it's going to get ugly"

"Bet you think you're a real tough bastard aren't you?" Ace asked the vampire that he strapped in

"To be honest I did got off in irritating that saucy little chika that was in here" The vampire said but didn't notice the room started to get a little dark" So whats next on the agenda wannabe? The old Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter routine? Always wanted one of those"

"Not necessarily" Ace said then the shadows he summoned connected with his. The vampire gasped in pain.

"Just pure physical torture wont work, and there are ways around the mental torture. However I'm sure you're spiritual defenses aren't up to par" Ace said as the vampire uncontrollably shook" Now, lets find out what you're holding from us shall we?" his eyes went wide then they went completly black as Ace completly took control

Nemesis watched the room darken. She took out the cig and blew out the smoke. "Sure. Have fun in there Ace."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Team Insidious 52244-10

Nemesis watched the room darken. She took out the cig and blew out the smoke. "Sure. Have fun in there Ace."

"I usually never bother with this kind of method, some would consider it the worst kind of violation. In your case however I can make an exception" Ace said to the vampire who made a low gurgling sound and he could even notice a tear running down his cheek

Eve led her to the second dub level till they stopped infront of a mona lisa painting, she pressed her fingers to her lips then pressed them on the lips of the painting. Four sides of the wall glowed then it lifted up to reveal a passageway that led the two down to the armory

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Team Insidious 52244-10

"I usually never bother with this kind of method, some would consider it the worst kind of violation. In your case however I can make an exception" Ace said to the vampire who made a low gurgling sound and he could even notice a tear running down his cheek

Eve led her to the second dub level till they stopped infront of a mona lisa painting, she pressed her fingers to her lips then pressed them on the lips of the painting. Four sides of the wall glowed then it lifted up to reveal a passageway that led the two down to the armory

"Nice security system." Nemesis complimented as she followed her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Team Insidious 52244-10

"Nice security system." Nemesis complimented as she followed her.

"Always have to take every precaution. Never know when the pest would make their presence known" Eve said then could hear the vampire's screams" Your partner's pretty good. That sounded like legit fear this time"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Always have to take every precaution. Never know when the pest would make their presence known" Eve said then could hear the vampire's screams" Your partner's pretty good. That sounded like legit fear this time"

Nemesis listened. "Ahhh, that takes me back. That's most likely spiritual torture. I've been through it myself."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Nemesis listened. "Ahhh, that takes me back. That's most likely spiritual torture. I've been through it myself."

The vampire scream's again then seems to go in a trance as a tear runs from his eye"Vah-teh-kah-rah. Vah-teh-kah-rah"

Dr.Magnus studied him" I know that language. It's way before your time, pretty much forgottened" he said to Ace

"It's an ancient spell" Ace said to Dr.Magnus" Definitely used to open whatever pocket dimension they stashed Insidious in. Once I've got the full spell I'm going to see if this leech here knows of the hot spot this dimension is located"

A round metal object in the center of the door shined then a light flashed at Eve" Who did that to you?" it granted access and the door opened and all the two see is a bright white light

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The vampire scream's again then seems to go in a trance as a tear runs from his eye"Vah-teh-kah-rah. Vah-teh-kah-rah"

Dr.Magnus studied him" I know that language. It's way before your time, pretty much forgottened" he said to Ace

"It's an ancient spell" Ace said to Dr.Magnus" Definitely used to open whatever pocket dimension they stashed Insidious in. Once I've got the full spell I'm going to see if this leech here knows of the hot spot this dimension is located"

A round metal object in the center of the door shined then a light flashed at Eve" Who did that to you?" it granted access and the door opened and all the two see is a bright white light

"I'm sure Bela already told you about my encounter with that goddamn parasite. It didn't just mutate my body, it was wrapping itself my brain and digging into my soul. I can't even describe how much that hurt."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'm sure Bela already told you about my encounter with that goddamn parasite. It didn't just mutate my body, it was wrapping itself my brain and digging into my soul. I can't even describe how much that hurt."

Eve nods as the two entered the room" She has" they stepped into the light it was blinding at first then they can clearly see a large white room. Rows and rows of various forms of weaponry are showcased, which also include the ammo that come with it.

"Once we're done with the bastard who captured Bella we're taking down that thing that tormented you" Eve said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Eve nods as the two entered the room" She has" they stepped into the light it was blinding at first then they can clearly see a large white room. Rows and rows of various forms of weaponry are showcased, which also include the ammo that come with it.

"Once we're done with the bastard who captured Bella we're taking down that thing that tormented you" Eve said

"I'd like that. I'd really like that." Nemesis giggled before going back to business. "First things first though, let's load up."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'd like that. I'd really like that." Nemesis giggled before going back to business. "First things first though, let's load up."

She doesn't know what brought it up, maybe it was the stress of the whole ordeal crushing down on her, or maybe something more but as Eve was searching through the weaponry tears started to run down her cheeks

Dr.Magnus felt like he was stabbed right in the chest then gripped his cane but kept a strong resolve as Ace was interrogating the vampire

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She doesn't know what brought it up, maybe it was the stress of the whole ordeal crushing down on her, or maybe something more but as Eve was searching through the weaponry tears started to run down her cheeks

Dr.Magnus felt like he was stabbed right in the chest then gripped his cane but kept a strong resolve as Ace was interrogating the vampire

"Can you believe you guys have a Gravity Gun. Why did you hide this all these years?" Nemesis asked as she observed the gun. When she saw her face though, Nemesis set the gun down and walked over to her. "Hey, hey, look at me Eve. Look at me." She placed a hand on her shoulder. "Now listen to me: We're going to get her back. Alright? We ARE going to find her wherever those undead fucks have taken her, we WILL slaughter everyone in our path and we WILL bring Bela home. And if they're leader gets in our way, we'll rip his lungs out through his a$$." She wiped her eyes with her hand. "So wipe your eyes, straighten up, pick your weapon and get ready to save your sister."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Can you believe you guys have a Gravity Gun. Why did you hide this all these years?" Nemesis asked as she observed the gun. When she saw her face though, Nemesis set the gun down and walked over to her. "Hey, hey, look at me Eve. Look at me." She placed a hand on her shoulder. "Now listen to me: We're going to get her back. Alright? We ARE going to find her wherever those undead fucks have taken her, we WILL slaughter everyone in our path and we WILL bring Bela home. And if they're leader gets in our way, we'll rip his lungs out through his a$$." She wiped her eyes with her hand. "So wipe your eyes, straighten up, pick your weapon and get ready to save your sister."

" We will find her. And yes they'll regret ever capturing her. For now the best thing we can do is not get too cocky with these monsters and out think them. Given our experience that shouldn't be no problem" Eve said then picked up a handgun.

more_horiz
BTW posted a RP in The Order thread in the Heroes Rising thread

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply