ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Team Insidious

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionTeam Insidious - Page 2 EmptyRe: Team Insidious

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always have to take every precaution. Never know when the pest would make their presence known" Eve said then could hear the vampire's screams" Your partner's pretty good. That sounded like legit fear this time"

Nemesis listened. "Ahhh, that takes me back. That's most likely spiritual torture. I've been through it myself."

The vampire scream's again then seems to go in a trance as a tear runs from his eye"Vah-teh-kah-rah. Vah-teh-kah-rah"

Dr.Magnus studied him" I know that language. It's way before your time, pretty much forgottened" he said to Ace

"It's an ancient spell" Ace said to Dr.Magnus" Definitely used to open whatever pocket dimension they stashed Insidious in. Once I've got the full spell I'm going to see if this leech here knows of the hot spot this dimension is located"

A round metal object in the center of the door shined then a light flashed at Eve" Who did that to you?" it granted access and the door opened and all the two see is a bright white light

"I'm sure Bela already told you about my encounter with that goddamn parasite. It didn't just mutate my body, it was wrapping itself my brain and digging into my soul. I can't even describe how much that hurt."

Eve nods as the two entered the room" She has" they stepped into the light it was blinding at first then they can clearly see a large white room. Rows and rows of various forms of weaponry are showcased, which also include the ammo that come with it.

"Once we're done with the bastard who captured Bella we're taking down that thing that tormented you" Eve said

"I'd like that. I'd really like that." Nemesis giggled before going back to business. "First things first though, let's load up."

She doesn't know what brought it up, maybe it was the stress of the whole ordeal crushing down on her, or maybe something more but as Eve was searching through the weaponry tears started to run down her cheeks

Dr.Magnus felt like he was stabbed right in the chest then gripped his cane but kept a strong resolve as Ace was interrogating the vampire

"Can you believe you guys have a Gravity Gun. Why did you hide this all these years?" Nemesis asked as she observed the gun. When she saw her face though, Nemesis set the gun down and walked over to her. "Hey, hey, look at me Eve. Look at me." She placed a hand on her shoulder. "Now listen to me: We're going to get her back. Alright? We ARE going to find her wherever those undead fucks have taken her, we WILL slaughter everyone in our path and we WILL bring Bela home. And if they're leader gets in our way, we'll rip his lungs out through his a$$." She wiped her eyes with her hand. "So wipe your eyes, straighten up, pick your weapon and get ready to save your sister."

" We will find her. And yes they'll regret ever capturing her. For now the best thing we can do is not get too cocky with these monsters and out think them. Given our experience that shouldn't be no problem" Eve said then picked up a handgun.

"Atta girl." Nemesis grinned and picked the Gravity Gun back up along with an SMG.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always have to take every precaution. Never know when the pest would make their presence known" Eve said then could hear the vampire's screams" Your partner's pretty good. That sounded like legit fear this time"

Nemesis listened. "Ahhh, that takes me back. That's most likely spiritual torture. I've been through it myself."

The vampire scream's again then seems to go in a trance as a tear runs from his eye"Vah-teh-kah-rah. Vah-teh-kah-rah"

Dr.Magnus studied him" I know that language. It's way before your time, pretty much forgottened" he said to Ace

"It's an ancient spell" Ace said to Dr.Magnus" Definitely used to open whatever pocket dimension they stashed Insidious in. Once I've got the full spell I'm going to see if this leech here knows of the hot spot this dimension is located"

A round metal object in the center of the door shined then a light flashed at Eve" Who did that to you?" it granted access and the door opened and all the two see is a bright white light

"I'm sure Bela already told you about my encounter with that goddamn parasite. It didn't just mutate my body, it was wrapping itself my brain and digging into my soul. I can't even describe how much that hurt."

Eve nods as the two entered the room" She has" they stepped into the light it was blinding at first then they can clearly see a large white room. Rows and rows of various forms of weaponry are showcased, which also include the ammo that come with it.

"Once we're done with the bastard who captured Bella we're taking down that thing that tormented you" Eve said

"I'd like that. I'd really like that." Nemesis giggled before going back to business. "First things first though, let's load up."

She doesn't know what brought it up, maybe it was the stress of the whole ordeal crushing down on her, or maybe something more but as Eve was searching through the weaponry tears started to run down her cheeks

Dr.Magnus felt like he was stabbed right in the chest then gripped his cane but kept a strong resolve as Ace was interrogating the vampire

"Can you believe you guys have a Gravity Gun. Why did you hide this all these years?" Nemesis asked as she observed the gun. When she saw her face though, Nemesis set the gun down and walked over to her. "Hey, hey, look at me Eve. Look at me." She placed a hand on her shoulder. "Now listen to me: We're going to get her back. Alright? We ARE going to find her wherever those undead fucks have taken her, we WILL slaughter everyone in our path and we WILL bring Bela home. And if they're leader gets in our way, we'll rip his lungs out through his a$$." She wiped her eyes with her hand. "So wipe your eyes, straighten up, pick your weapon and get ready to save your sister."

" We will find her. And yes they'll regret ever capturing her. For now the best thing we can do is not get too cocky with these monsters and out think them. Given our experience that shouldn't be no problem" Eve said then picked up a handgun.

"Atta girl." Nemesis grinned and picked the Gravity Gun back up along with an SMG.

Eve examined a sword, a weapon that Bellatrix's father had found during his journey in the Lost City( Doesn't hurt to go with the basic) "BTW Bella's told me that Aida's getting along well with your son. She made a comment that if things go well there's a possibility you and Paladia could be in-laws. May have said it in a jovial manner but you never know"

"I've got the spell, and the location" Ace said to Dr.Magnus" Good. Now if you don't mind I'd like to have a moment alone"

Ace looked at him then nods. The shadows descended and things returned to normal

"When Eve and Nemesis are done be sure that they exit the premises" Dr.Magnus said

"As you wish" Ace said then left

The vampire shook as he left" I hope he suffers"

"I'm afraid whatever is going to befall him wont measure to what is about to befall you" Dr.Magnus said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Eve examined a sword, a weapon that Bellatrix's father had found during his journey in the Lost City( Doesn't hurt to go with the basic) "BTW Bella's told me that Aida's getting along well with your son. She made a comment that if things go well there's a possibility you and Paladia could be in-laws. May have said it in a jovial manner but you never know"

"I've got the spell, and the location" Ace said to Dr.Magnus" Good. Now if you don't mind I'd like to have a moment alone"

Ace looked at him then nods. The shadows descended and things returned to normal

"When Eve and Nemesis are done be sure that they exit the premises" Dr.Magnus said

"As you wish" Ace said then left

The vampire shook as he left" I hope he suffers"

"I'm afraid whatever is going to befall him wont measure to what is about to befall you" Dr.Magnus said

Nemesis smirked. "Now won't that be interesting."

more_horiz
Doughboy was lugging around a GLGG (Gigantic Laser Gatling Gun.) in his hands, a WUT Cannon
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img110/8468/wutcannontacticoollikenmr9.jpg
on his back and two large drill swords on his waist. "I'm ready, just point me towards the monsters."

more_horiz
"So let me get this straight. You're pulling me out of a rescue mission just to recruit some street gang?"

"A street gang with a chalk full of potential Trick Shot. Besides that was the last thing Bella was going to do before she got kidnapped, also there is that promise you made to the kid"

"Figured you'd hold me to that Fulcrum. Ok me and Sword Ronin will do our little errand then we'll return and help you guys out."

"One more thing...Take Sugar Rush with you"

Trick Shot is snapped out of his thoughts when the holograph image of Dr.Incidious flies the ship to the destination of where the Demolition Girls, led by Geogirl is hanging out

"How the heck is she flying this thing?" Sugar Rush whispered to Sword Ronin" Good question"

Trick Shot thought to himself(How real is this thing anyway) riding with Holo-Insidious in the co-pilot seat. He examined the holographic image of Dr.Insidious, looks completely like the real thing. His eyes dart to her chest(Just how much alike) he remembers Bella from the beach party, which he'd personally put it in the top 5 as far as his favorite memory is concerned. (Since I might not make it once things get completely intense. Might as well make the best of it) He reaches out then his attempt was stopped as Holo-Insidious grabbed Trick Shot's wrist. Squeezing it hard, Trick Shot wincing at the extraordinary strength it carried. She looked at Trick Shot "I'm sorry was that your shooting hand" she smiled at him"From here on out, keep your hands to yourself"

"Noted" Trick Shot grimaced, then hears stifled laughter from Sugar Rush and Sword Ronin

"We're getting close to the hideout gang" Holo-Incidious lets go"Just remember. Nothing but smiling happy faces"

The ship makes it's landing

more_horiz
For Guy Smile

more_horiz

DoubleMint was blowing gum bubbles and looked up as she saw them and jumped to her feet. "BOSS! We have visitors!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

DoubleMint was blowing gum bubbles and looked up as she saw them and jumped to her feet. "BOSS! We have visitors!"

Geogirl smiled as she saw the ship" She has arrived, look sharp girls"

more_horiz
OT: Bulldozer. a.k.a. Doughboy post-Insidious Training.
http://fullmetalpassion.unblog.fr/files/2008/04/17.gif
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100613210337/fma/images/e/ef/Sig.jpg
Dropped a lot of the weight and turned his body into a solid wall of muscle.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Bulldozer. a.k.a. Doughboy post-Insidious Training.
http://fullmetalpassion.unblog.fr/files/2008/04/17.gif
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100613210337/fma/images/e/ef/Sig.jpg
Dropped a lot of the weight and turned his body into a solid wall of muscle.

Because it had to be done.

Nebraska

meets

Bulldozer

In what would be the manliest Ho Yay encounter in RPG history

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The Demolition Girls ran out and stood at attention and waited for the team to descend.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The Demolition Girls ran out and stood at attention and waited for the team to descend.
Insidious and the others step out of the ship she smiled then waved at the others"Hi ladies. I'm sure each of you know who I am"

Geogirl nods" That I do"

Insidious smiled" Good, then that saves me some time then"

(These are the ones we are going to recruit?) Trickshot asked himself(Sure they're hot, well some of them, but still)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Insidious and the others step out of the ship she smiled then waved at the others"Hi ladies. I'm sure each of you know who I am"

Geogirl nods" That I do"

(These are the ones we are going to recruit?) Trickshot asked himself(Sure they're hot, well some of them, but still)

"Who's he?"
"I think that one's Trickshot. He's a gunslinger."
"Ohhh."
Eve stepped out.
(Oh HOT DAMN!)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Geogirl nods" That I do"

"Who's he?"
"Ohhh."
Eve stepped out.
(Oh HOT DAMN!)
OT: She's an Insidious, they get that kind of reaction Laughing 

IC: Eve scouted the gang" They definitely qualify" she tells Trick Shot then tells Holo insidious" Mind guarding the aircraft?" she asked then Holo-Insidiouas nods

The other girls looked on confused then Eve stepped up" Names Eve Insidious, apologies for the deception. What you've seen before you is a advanced artificial holographic image of Dr.Insidious. Or Holo-Insidious"

"So technically, a Insidious Bot" Geogirl said" Sweet"

Eve smiled" We've scouted you and your crew and we like what we've seen. "

(As do I) One of the DMG members thought while examining Eve

"There is alot of potential among this group and we've come to see if you guys like to see that potential be fullfilled" Eve said

Geogirl smiled" Sounds good to me. What would be our first agenda?"

"For starters, freeing your leader" Eve said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Geogirl nods" That I do"

"Who's he?"
"Ohhh."
Eve stepped out.
(Oh HOT DAMN!)

IC: Eve scouted the gang" They definitely qualify" she tells Trick Shot then tells Holo insidious" Mind guarding the aircraft?" she asked then Holo-Insidiouas nods

The other girls looked on confused then Eve stepped up" Names Eve Insidious, apologies for the deception. What you've seen before you is a advanced artificial holographic image of Dr.Insidious. Or Holo-Insidious"

"There is alot of potential among this group and we've come to see if you guys like to see that potential be fullfilled" Eve said

"We're always up for freeing the boss and the others, what's the plan?" Big Sis asked. "I'm guessing going in guns blazing would attract too much attention."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Geogirl nods" That I do"

"Who's he?"
"Ohhh."
Eve stepped out.
(Oh HOT DAMN!)

"We're always up for freeing the boss and the others, what's the plan?" Big Sis asked. "I'm guessing going in guns blazing would attract too much attention."

Eve nods that is why a stealth approach is the right course of action" Has Bulletproof recruited anyone of notice?"

"There is this woman named Fray she kept talking about" Geogirl responded" She's Bulletproof's cellmate"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Geogirl nods" That I do"

"Who's he?"
"Ohhh."
Eve stepped out.
(Oh HOT DAMN!)

Eve nods that is why a stealth approach is the right course of action" Has Bulletproof recruited anyone of notice?"

"There is this woman named Fray she kept talking about" Geogirl responded" She's Bulletproof's cellmate"

"Yeah, I think boss said she was an arms dealer or something." Big Sis said.

Doughboy stuck his head out. "An arms dealer? Somebody like that could be a lot of help for the organization."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Geogirl nods" That I do"

"Who's he?"
"Ohhh."
Eve stepped out.
(Oh HOT DAMN!)

Doughboy stuck his head out. "An arms dealer? Somebody like that could be a lot of help for the organization."

Eve nods"Step inside and we shall discuss the full details of the plan"

Geogirl nods then looks back at the others" Lets go girls"

more_horiz
BTW PMed you a fic idea in CBR

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Geogirl nods" That I do"

"Who's he?"
"Ohhh."
Eve stepped out.
(Oh HOT DAMN!)

OT: Curses! CBR IS DOWN!
I blame Slendy.

IC: The gang followed them in. "Say Sister Geo, should we call in the twins?" One of them asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Geogirl nods" That I do"

"Who's he?"
"Ohhh."
Eve stepped out.
(Oh HOT DAMN!)

I blame Slendy.

IC: The gang followed them in. "Say Sister Geo, should we call in the twins?" One of them asked.

OT: Nah. There's only one being that could have caused this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8bY6hsg4Bw

IC: "Why not, Miranda mentions that she's aching for some field activity" Geogirl said

"Whose Miranda?" Sugar Rush said then a gust of wind picked up around them. As it died down she felt someone hugged her from behind then finds herself facing one of the twins before her "You rang" they said in unison. The Miranda infront greeted Sugar Rush by cupping her face then leans forward and kissed her. Sugar Rush's eyes widened in surprise at the greeting

"They're European" Geogirl says to Eve who raised an eyebrow"I see"

Trick Shot smirked at this

(This should be intriguing) Sword Ronin thought to herself

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Geogirl nods" That I do"

"Who's he?"
"Ohhh."
Eve stepped out.
(Oh HOT DAMN!)

I blame Slendy.

OT: Nah. There's only one being that could have caused this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8bY6hsg4Bw

IC: "Why not, Miranda mentions that she's aching for some field activity" Geogirl said

"Whose Miranda?" Sugar Rush said then a gust of wind picked up around them. As it died down she felt someone hugged her from behind then finds herself facing one of the twins before her "You rang" they said in unison. The Miranda infront greeted Sugar Rush by cupping her face then leans forward and kissed her. Sugar Rush's eyes widened in surprise at the greeting

"They're European" Geogirl says to Eve who raised an eyebrow"I see"

Trick Shot smirked at this

(This should be intriguing) Sword Ronin thought to herself

Doughboy couldn't help but chuckle at this. (Ahhh, we've picked up some more crazies.)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply