ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Venom

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Venom EmptyMarvel/CAU: Venom

more_horiz
Name's Flash. Awhile back I was just a regular guy who joined the army, thought I'd do some good in the world.

In Afghanistan we see a military jeep speed up at a gate of the terrorist base, the jeep did a 360 spin and the back of door of the jeep was kicked open. As the doors flew open we see Flash Thomson fire his machine gun at the terrorist group and took out each and everyone of them

At least that was till that fateful day during a space mission. I've came into contact with something that I shouldn't have.

Flash and a group of other special ops had arrived on Saturn to locate the missing astronauts. We see a black gooey substance keeping itself hidden then it lunges at Flash.

The scientist called it an alien symbiote. It doesn't just make contact with your skin but it also bonds with your own blood cells.

We see the alien symbiote merging itself with the blood cells

Which means no matter what, I'll never be rid of the thing.

It's pretty sentient. It can think and talk, it even has a name. It can even shape into its own humanoid form. Which I've unfortunately discovered.

We see Flash screaming in anguish as the transformation process starts. His bones are cracking and twisting against each other, and his skin and muscles are being brutally torn apart.
https://i.imgur.com/KTZhW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/10FrV.jpg

It has a name. Venom

To this day I still work for the government. When I'm not doing my own thing and checking up on the Parkers every now and then. I'm not looking for a cure, stopped chasing that pipe dream long ago. Just doing what any person would do. Find a place in this world.

Note: Flash Smile

Marvel/CAU: Venom Vin-di10

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Venom EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Venom

more_horiz
Spider-Man and Venom were swinging through the city. "Geeze, things are quiet.....any Bullseye sightings?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Spider-Man and Venom were swinging through the city. "Geeze, things are quiet.....any Bullseye sightings?"

"No. A shame, we was more than looking forward to ripping him to shreds" Venom said" Even you would agree that would be one less psychotic to worry about"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No. A shame, we was more than looking forward to ripping him to shreds" Venom said" Even you would agree that would be one less psychotic to worry about"

"We didn't kill Kassady, even after all he put this city through, we won't kill Bullseye. We'll take him down like always and we'll hand him over to SHIELD."

more_horiz
As a side note, I recently got Maximum Carnage.
It.Is.AWESOME!
It's very violent, yes, but the villain is badass, there are no shock deaths (Aside from civilians) it's suprisingly lacking in blood, the heroes are heroes and despite constantly being put through hell and being pushed to kill all of their enemies, Spider-Man remains the moral and upstanding hero that he's supposed to be, the team battles are epic (WAY better than what Marvel's putting out these days) the comic remains hopeful despite the grittiness of it all and the heroes fight the villains instead of each other (Well, Venom aside, but he's Venom) and the way they take down the villains after long hard battles is just awesome and everybody lives.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
It.Is.AWESOME!
It's very violent, yes, but the villain is badass, there are no shock deaths (Aside from civilians) it's suprisingly lacking in blood, the heroes are heroes and despite constantly being put through hell and being pushed to kill all of their enemies, Spider-Man remains the moral and upstanding hero that he's supposed to be, the team battles are epic (WAY better than what Marvel's putting out these days) the comic remains hopeful despite the grittiness of it all and the heroes fight the villains instead of each other (Well, Venom aside, but he's Venom) and the way they take down the villains after long hard battles is just awesome and everybody lives.

Agreed Smile Caught the Pwnage thread. Razz Razz Razz

Venom clung to the wall then see Rhino raid an armored vehicle" Great some action. Keep up" Venom said to Spider-Man as he swings towards Rhino

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
It.Is.AWESOME!

Venom clung to the wall then see Rhino raid an armored vehicle" Great some action. Keep up" Venom said to Spider-Man as he swings towards Rhino

Peter smiled and swung after Venom.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
It.Is.AWESOME!

Continued and concluded from here Smile

I have an arc idea!!!

Rumors are that AIM are planning in creating their own Super Soldier Army in the form of Symbiotes. So Venom is tasked in stopping them. To stop a Symbiote Army, SHIELD, mainly Ross. Creats a Symbiote Task Force to stop AIM.

One of the members of the Task Force being. Carnage. Due to a behavioral chip SHIELD implanted in him.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
It.Is.AWESOME!

I have an arc idea!!!

Rumors are that AIM are planning in creating their own Super Soldier Army in the form of Symbiotes. So Venom is tasked in stopping them. To stop a Symbiote Army, SHIELD, mainly Ross. Creats a Symbiote Task Force to stop AIM.

One of the members of the Task Force being. Carnage. Due to a behavioral chip SHIELD implanted in him.

Laughing

But seriously, YES. Yes, do this, this is gonna be awesome. Be a great way to introduce Thrasher and them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
It.Is.AWESOME!

I have an arc idea!!!

Laughing

But seriously, YES. Yes, do this, this is gonna be awesome. Be a great way to introduce Thrasher and them.

The Cube....

Flash is walking with Agent Hill" Any particular reason why Ross summoned me?"

"Cant tell you for sure" Maria said as they venture down the hall that contains some of the most dangerous villains in the world. Flash pays no mind to some of the glares from the inmates, some of whom he has put in personally.

He sees one of them bang on the door and shouted to Hill" I will rip that pretty little flesh of yours like paper!!"

He glared at him"This doesn't bother you?"

"After awhile it just rolls off your back. This isn't the worst threats I've gotten" Agent Hill said then they approached the door. The door opened then the two stepped in. Maria punches in a few numbers then the sides of the doors glowed then once they've stopped the door opened and the both of them find themselves inside a communications room where Ross and some agents awaits.

Flash and Hill saluted

"At ease" Ross said" I suppose you are wondering why I've contacted you"

"A topic that both me and my not so better half have been theorizing" Flash said

"We've got intel that AIM have been planning on creating a private super soldier army of their own. So you are tasked to put a stop at their plans. There is also a catch" Ross said

"Such as?" Flash asked

" You will lead a special task force to stop AIM from completing their objective" Ross said in which Flash grinned slightly" Gratitude"

"Here is the first member of your squad" General Ross introduced, which took Flash and Hill completely off guard

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
It.Is.AWESOME!

I have an arc idea!!!

Laughing

The Cube....

Flash is walking with Agent Hill" Any particular reason why Ross summoned me?"

"Cant tell you for sure" Maria said as they venture down the hall that contains some of the most dangerous villains in the world. Flash pays no mind to some of the glares from the inmates, some of whom he has put in personally.

He sees one of them bang on the door and shouted to Hill" I will rip that pretty little flesh of yours like paper!!"

He glared at him"This doesn't bother you?"

"After awhile it just rolls off your back. This isn't the worst threats I've gotten" Agent Hill said then they approached the door. The door opened then the two stepped in. Maria punches in a few numbers then the sides of the doors glowed then once they've stopped the door opened and the both of them find themselves inside a communications room where Ross and some agents awaits.

Flash and Hill saluted

"At ease" Ross said" I suppose you are wondering why I've contacted you"

"A topic that both me and my not so better half have been theorizing" Flash said

"We've got intel that AIM have been planning on creating a private super soldier army of their own. So you are tasked to put a stop at their plans. There is also a catch" Ross said

"Such as?" Flash asked

" You will lead a special task force to stop AIM from completing their objective" Ross said in which Flash grinned slightly" Gratitude"

"Here is the first member of your squad" General Ross introduced, which took Flash and Hill completely off guard

Cletus initially gave Flash a death glare before smiling. "Long time no see 'pops'."

more_horiz
"Given the mad dog his proper shots General" Flash said to Ross while giving an equal death glare to Cletus.

"In an behavioral modification chip. Consider it as a special leash for him" General Ross said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Given the mad dog his proper shots General" Flash said to Ross while giving an equal death glare to Cletus.

"In an behavioral modification chip. Consider it as a special leash for him" General Ross said

"That's right guys, I'm one of you now. Really, scout's honor." Cletus said and held his hand up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That's right guys, I'm one of you now. Really, scout's honor." Cletus said and held his hand up.

" Like any self respecting scout would recruit you Cletus but for the sake of the assignment I can put up with you, for now" Flash said then looked at Ross" Outside of him who else is apart of my squad"

General Ross summoned three more members of Flash's task force

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" Like any self respecting scout would recruit you Cletus but for the sake of the assignment I can put up with you, for now" Flash said then looked at Ross" Outside of him who else is apart of my squad"

"Flash Thompson. It's been a long time." Patrick Mulligan smiled.
https://2img.net/h/i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt333/Keaninja/inception.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/TOXIN3.jpg

Scream lowered herself down behind Flash. "Sup Venom?"
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/320/e/3/58_jadeowl_comm_1_of_2_by_blaze45-d5l6lm6.png
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/107/3/c/Scream_by_HAtchetbAT613.jpg

The final member of the team was Ramon Hernandez, also known as Lasher.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/005/9/e/03_12___THE_FINEST_SOLDIER_by_gus_kitagawa.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/104/c/d/lasher_by_hulkling.jpg
He saluted Flash and Maria Hill.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/320/e/3/58_jadeowl_comm_1_of_2_by_blaze45-d5l6lm6.png

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/005/9/e/03_12___THE_FINEST_SOLDIER_by_gus_kitagawa.jpg

Cleuts laughed. "Ohhh man this is perfect! Perfect! It's a whole family reunion! Hey, you guys you could go find Shriek? I haven't seen here in forever and I'm sure she'd like to bury the hatchet and be in the family photo. We could all be one big-."

Patrick decked him. "Sorry, reflex."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Flash smiled then pats Patrick on the shoulder" It certainly has" , He gave a nod at Ramon, hearing Scream's voice Flash reverted to his other persona, Venom.

Venom looked at Scream then responded" Hey Scream."

Agent Hill looked at the Symbiote Task Force" Just when I thought I have seen everything" she thinks to herself

OT: Nice touch Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Flash smiled then pats Patrick on the shoulder" It certainly has" , He gave a nod at Ramon, hearing Scream's voice Flash reverted to his other persona, Venom.

Agent Hill looked at the Symbiote Task Force" Just when I thought I have seen everything" she thinks to herself

Toxin came out. "We've missed you guys."

"What they said." Scream smiled.

"Are you sure about this?" Ramon asked Thunderbolt Ross.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The Order have worked out above our expectations, I expect the same for this group" General Ross said then Agent Hill walked up"Still sir, I'm aware of the behavioral modification chip but should we completely trust that Cletus wont turn on us?"

"You know I usually have a back up plan in the event that happens Agent Hill. Besides that is exactly why I request that you two keep an eye out. Any successful mission they have they report to you Agent Hill" General Ross said then Agent Hill nods" Yes sir"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Cleuts laughed. "Ohhh man this is perfect! Perfect! It's a whole family reunion! Hey, you guys you could go find Shriek? I haven't seen here in forever and I'm sure she'd like to bury the hatchet and be in the family photo. We could all be one big-."

Patrick decked him. "Sorry, reflex."

"I'll do the best I can to keep him in line sir." Patrick smiled to Ross.

"Ohhh yeah, that's the spirit sonny boy." Cletus grinned. "But really, we should all try and get along. Say, how's the spider doing?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The Order have worked out above our expectations, I expect the same for this group" General Ross said then Agent Hill walked up"Still sir, I'm aware of the behavioral modification chip but should we completely trust that Cletus wont turn on us?"

"You know I usually have a back up plan in the event that happens Agent Hill. Besides that is exactly why I request that you two keep an eye out. Any successful mission they have they report to you Agent Hill" General Ross said then Agent Hill nods" Yes sir"

"Yes sir." Ramon said.

more_horiz
What a Face
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes sir." Ramon said.

"So how do you think Peter, MJ, and Harry will react to this" Flash asked Venom as he talked with his fellow Symbiotes, he responded"That would be a interesting conversation"

more_horiz
OT: Writing error. I meant The Ultimates, not The Order Embarassed tongue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
What a Face
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes sir." Ramon said.

"So how do you think Peter, MJ, and Harry will react to this" Flash asked Venom as he talked with his fellow Symbiotes, he responded"That would be a interesting conversation"

"Alright, where are we headed out to first?" Cletus asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
What a Face
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes sir." Ramon said.

"Alright, where are we headed out to first?" Cletus asked.
"Switzerland. Each of you are going to head there tomorrow in 0500" Fury said

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply