ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Gunhild: Life of an Assassin

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGunhild: Life of an Assassin - Page 2 EmptyRe: Gunhild: Life of an Assassin

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dru put her sunglasses on and drove off to get a quick breakfast and coffee and then get to work.

After eating, she boarded a plane to France to start hunting the target.
Once in France, she got herself a hotel room and changed out of her clothes, changed into new ones, put in colored contacts, tied her hair into a ponytail, and put on some slight makeup. The disguise complete, she walked out, weapons hidden in her purse that looked like everyday items. The hunt was on.
It took time and searching, but Drusilla was able to hunt down one of his co-workers and followed him until she could get him alone and then she grabbed him.

The man was tied to a chair and gagged and as she waited for him to wake up, she went through his phone and belongings to see if she could find any information.

The man slowly opened his eyes back up and found Drusilla standing in front of him. He tried to scream but his mouth was gagged. "Hi there, you a friend of Red Mantis? Because I really need to talk to him about something."

"Mmmphhh." The mans shook his head no.

"Sure about that? 'Cause, this cell phone has a lot of great contacts on it and oh look who I just texted!" She held it up.

"MMMMPHHH!"

"That's what I thought. You know, I really don't like liars but....I know, you're friends, so, I'll let it pass. Now, how about we start the Q&A Session?" Dru grabbed his face. "I am going to remove this gag, slowly and if you start screaming, I will kill you. Understand?"

The man nodded and Dru pulled down his gag. She stepped back and put a single bullet in a gun and spun it. "So, first question, how many people are working with Mantis?"

"I'm not telling you anything."

"Wrong answer." Dru lunged forward, thrust the gun against his groin and pulled the trigger. *CLICK* "Woah-ho, that was lucky."

"Wh-what...what the hell?"

"Every-time you answer wrong, I pull the trigger again. I wonder which shot will be the bullet...so, ready to try again?"

descriptionGunhild: Life of an Assassin - Page 2 EmptyRe: Gunhild: Life of an Assassin

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dru put her sunglasses on and drove off to get a quick breakfast and coffee and then get to work.

Once in France, she got herself a hotel room and changed out of her clothes, changed into new ones, put in colored contacts, tied her hair into a ponytail, and put on some slight makeup. The disguise complete, she walked out, weapons hidden in her purse that looked like everyday items. The hunt was on.

It took time and searching, but Drusilla was able to hunt down one of his co-workers and followed him until she could get him alone and then she grabbed him.

The man was tied to a chair and gagged and as she waited for him to wake up, she went through his phone and belongings to see if she could find any information.

The man slowly opened his eyes back up and found Drusilla standing in front of him. He tried to scream but his mouth was gagged. "Hi there, you a friend of Red Mantis? Because I really need to talk to him about something."

"Sure about that? 'Cause, this cell phone has a lot of great contacts on it and oh look who I just texted!" She held it up.

"MMMMPHHH!"

"That's what I thought. You know, I really don't like liars but....I know, you're friends, so, I'll let it pass. Now, how about we start the Q&A Session?" Dru grabbed his face. "I am going to remove this gag, slowly and if you start screaming, I will kill you. Understand?"

The man nodded and Dru pulled down his gag. She stepped back and put a single bullet in a gun and spun it. "So, first question, how many people are working with Mantis?"

"Wrong answer." Dru lunged forward, thrust the gun against his groin and pulled the trigger. *CLICK* "Woah-ho, that was lucky."

"Every-time you answer wrong, I pull the trigger again. I wonder which shot will be the bullet...so, ready to try again?"

It didn't take too long for the torture to produce the information she needed: How many men there were, what hotel they were staying at, which floor and their weapons. She was even able to get a useful voice recording from him. Once she had all of the information she needed, Dru snapped his neck, tossed his body in the closet, buried it under a large pile of clothes and blankets and locked the door.

Now it was time to get down to business. Scoping out the location, she found to her dismay there weren't any good sniping positions. She could get one window, but that was it and sniping them when they were walking out would leave her unable to grab the sword. Studying the working staff, Drusilla noted the maid uniform that the women wore. Smirking in amusement, she made her plans to get to the top floor.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"MMMMPHHH!"

It didn't take too long for the torture to produce the information she needed: How many men there were, what hotel they were staying at, which floor and their weapons. She was even able to get a useful voice recording from him. Once she had all of the information she needed, Dru snapped his neck, tossed his body in the closet, buried it under a large pile of clothes and blankets and locked the door.

Now it was time to get down to business, so she changed wigs and headed out. Scoping out the location, she found to her dismay there weren't any good sniping positions. She could get one window, but that was it and sniping them when they were walking out would leave her unable to grab the sword. Studying the working staff, Drusilla noted the maid uniform that the women wore. Smirking in amusement, she made her plans to get to the top floor.

Biding her time by flipping through a magazine, Drusilla saw her chance when a woman of similar size to her checked in for work and then started making her rounds. Drusilla followed her silently, making certain not to appear suspicious, and then grabbed the woman, pulled her into a closet and knocked her out in one smooth motion.
Acquiring the uniform, Drusilla left the woman a pile of coats and got to work, taking a moment to admire her reflection in a mirror.
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Anime_d743ff_79509.jpg
Drusilla walked into the kitchen and helped out with washing dishes and made small talk with the others in the room, keeping an ear open.
Finally, the call she was waiting for came when the men on the top floor ordered room service and she volunteered to take it up and even personally assisted with preparing the meal.
After this, she took the drinks and food, placed them on a cart and wheeled it to an elevator and got in. Making sure she was alone, Drusilla pulled out a vial of poison and poured it into the drinks and onto the food before corking it and waiting for the tenth floor.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"MMMMPHHH!"

Now it was time to get down to business, so she changed wigs and headed out. Scoping out the location, she found to her dismay there weren't any good sniping positions. She could get one window, but that was it and sniping them when they were walking out would leave her unable to grab the sword. Studying the working staff, Drusilla noted the maid uniform that the women wore. Smirking in amusement, she made her plans to get to the top floor.

Biding her time by flipping through a magazine, Drusilla saw her chance when a woman of similar size to her checked in for work and then started making her rounds. Drusilla followed her silently, making certain not to appear suspicious, and then grabbed the woman, pulled her into a closet and knocked her out in one smooth motion.
Acquiring the uniform, Drusilla left the woman a pile of coats and got to work, taking a moment to admire her reflection in a mirror.
Drusilla walked into the kitchen and helped out with washing dishes and made small talk with the others in the room, keeping an ear open.
Finally, the call she was waiting for came when the men on the top floor ordered room service and she volunteered to take it up and even personally assisted with preparing the meal.
After this, she took the drinks and food, placed them on a cart and wheeled it to an elevator and got in. Making sure she was alone, Drusilla pulled out a vial of poison and poured it into the drinks and onto the food before corking it and waiting for the tenth floor.

"Hey, you guys heard back from him yet?"
"Not a peep. He did text that he was off getting laid, so, I guess he's just having a party."
"Well, this is France."
The friends had a laugh over that. "I should get it on too."
"Put your moves on the room service lady."
"I wouldn't do it man, boss wants us to be ready at all times."
"Ohh come off it. How dangerous can one room service chick be?"

Drusilla snapped on gloves and knocked on the door. "Bonjour. Service de chambre."

The men opened the door. "Well now, ain't you a cutie."

Drusilla gave a sweet smile and pushed the cart forward slightly. "Votre repas."

"Merci. You want to stay with us?"

"Non merci. Bon appétit." Drusilla curtsied and winked at him before walking away.

"She digs me."

"Shut up and eat man."

Drusilla silently counted down in her mind.

The men cracked jokes and clinked their glasses together before drinking the wine and digging into the food. With the men eating and drinking so fast, it didn't take long for the poison to take effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbMFLDb3CbI
Once she heard the coughing and vomiting, Drusilla knew that was one problem solved. Pulling out her phone, she knocked on the next door and played the message. "Hey guys it's me, open up!"
"Wait, Doug? That you?!"
"It's me, open up!" Drusilla knocked on the door again and Dru then brought out a knife while pocketing the phone.
The man opened the door, hoping to see his comrade...and found a tall girl smiling at him instead. Before he could ask about this, Drusilla slit his throat and kicked him back into the room.
The others started to rise up but Drusilla was too fast. She ran at the first man and sliced his throat open in passing, turned the knife around, spun around and jabbed the knife into the throat of the third man before yanking it back out, blitzing the fourth man and slicing the throat of the fourth man before he could go for his guns. Drusilla shoved him aside and attacked the last man by rushing him, slicing his leg, grabbing his hair and slicing his throat before shoving him down. Five men dead before any of them could scream or fight back. Standing back up, Drusilla flicked the blood off of the knife onto the face of one of the men and walking back out.
With her face and outfit stained in blood, Drusilla picked the lock of the door and opened it up. The men stared as Drusilla casually strolled in. "Okay, who dies first?" Standing up, they started to pull out their guns and Drusilla rushed them, slicing legs and throats as she passed them, killing all five of the men in seconds. Flicking the blood again, she walked out and finally saw Red Mantis walking out surrounded by four bodyguards. Just before they spotted her, Drusilla flung the knife across the room and into the neck of the first bodyguard. The men were surprised at this but then Drusilla popped guns out of her sleeves and opened fire. The men on his right and left dived in front of Mantis and were shot dead. Drusilla then immediately shot at Mantis, who brought out his machete and cut the bullets in half. "Oh thank God, I was starting to think this was too damn easy."
"Would you idiots get out here?" Mantis yelled out.
"Yeah that won't happen."
"...Oh God they're all dead aren't they?"
"Yep."
"I am going to cut out your heart for that." Mantis brought out a second machete as his last henchman brought out his guns to fight.
"Then by all means, lets dance."

more_horiz
Julien: Isn't that cheating?

Drusilla: Oh Ju-Ju honey. If you're going to survive in this business then one needs to get their hands dirty

Laughing 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Julien: Isn't that cheating?

Drusilla: Oh Ju-Ju honey. If you're going to survive in this business then one needs to get their hands dirty

Laughing 

Exactly. Besides, poison is popular.  Laughing 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"MMMMPHHH!"

"Not a peep. He did text that he was off getting laid, so, I guess he's just having a party."
"Well, this is France."

Drusilla snapped on gloves and knocked on the door. "Bonjour. Service de chambre."

Drusilla gave a sweet smile and pushed the cart forward slightly. "Votre repas."

"Non merci. Bon appétit." Drusilla curtsied and winked at him before walking away.

"She digs me."

"Shut up and eat man."

The men cracked jokes and clinked their glasses together before drinking the wine and digging into the food. With the men eating and drinking so fast, it didn't take long for the poison to take effect.
Once she heard the coughing and vomiting, Drusilla knew that was one problem solved. Pulling out her phone, she knocked on the next door and played the message. "Hey guys it's me, open up!"
"Wait, Doug? That you?!"
"It's me, open up!" Drusilla knocked on the door again and Dru then brought out a knife while pocketing the phone.
The man opened the door, hoping to see his comrade...and found a tall girl smiling at him instead. Before he could ask about this, Drusilla slit his throat and kicked him back into the room.
The others started to rise up but Drusilla was too fast. She ran at the first man and sliced his throat open in passing, turned the knife around, spun around and jabbed the knife into the throat of the third man before yanking it back out, blitzing the fourth man and slicing the throat of the fourth man before he could go for his guns. Drusilla shoved him aside and attacked the last man by rushing him, slicing his leg, grabbing his hair and slicing his throat before shoving him down. Five men dead before any of them could scream or fight back. Standing back up, Drusilla flicked the blood off of the knife onto the face of one of the men and walking back out.
With her face and outfit stained in blood, Drusilla picked the lock of the door and opened it up. The men stared as Drusilla casually strolled in. "Okay, who dies first?" Standing up, they started to pull out their guns and Drusilla rushed them, slicing legs and throats as she passed them, killing all five of the men in seconds. Flicking the blood again, she walked out and finally saw Red Mantis walking out surrounded by four bodyguards. Just before they spotted her, Drusilla flung the knife across the room and into the neck of the first bodyguard. The men were surprised at this but then Drusilla popped guns out of her sleeves and opened fire. The men on his right and left dived in front of Mantis and were shot dead. Drusilla then immediately shot at Mantis, who brought out his machete and cut the bullets in half. "Oh thank God, I was starting to think this was too damn easy."
"Yep."
"I am going to cut out your heart for that." Mantis brought out a second machete as his last henchman brought out his guns to fight.

Mantis rushed her and crossed his machetes in a scissor-like method. He was fast, almost as fast as Drusilla herself, and he swiftly outpaced his helper, who stayed back. Drusilla stepped back and fired two bullets at him but Mantis uncrossed the machetes and cut through the bullets and then closed in.
He slashed at her but Drusilla ducked under his machete and shot at him at close range but he dodged it and jabed forward with his second machete but Drusilla dodged that as well and shot at him again only for him to pivot to her side and he slashed at her neck only for Drusilla to backflip to get away from him and she resumed shooting at Mantis who smirked and slashed apart the bullets. "You're good, Miss Gunhild, but you can't touch me with bullets. I'll cut them to pieces until you run out of ammo and then you're dead."
"Figured me out already. You have good eyes Mantis. But if you think a couple of knives are enough to protect you from my bullets, you're a bigger fool than I thought. You should start taking this seriously." She smirked.
The henchman took aim and fired his handgun at her but Drusilla just leaned back and dodged the bullets. "Oh don't worry, I haven't forgotten you. I'm just focusing on the big fish. I'll kill you after I'm done. No worries."
"Now who's overconfident." He looked at his henchman. "You stay out of this. I can handle this by myself." Drusilla quickly drew her gun and shot at his face but he dodged it and slashed at her but Drusilla avoided him and they attacked each other.

From the henchman's perspective, the two were seemingly teleporting as they fought around the room. He struggled to get a bead on Drusilla but he couldn't keep up with their speed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"MMMMPHHH!"

"Well, this is France."

"She digs me."

"Shut up and eat man."

"Wait, Doug? That you?!"
"Yep."

Mantis rushed her and crossed his machetes in a scissor-like method. He was fast, almost as fast as Drusilla herself, and he swiftly outpaced his helper, who stayed back. Drusilla stepped back and fired two bullets at him but Mantis uncrossed the machetes and cut through the bullets and then closed in.
He slashed at her but Drusilla ducked under his machete and shot at him at close range but he dodged it and jabed forward with his second machete but Drusilla dodged that as well and shot at him again only for him to pivot to her side and he slashed at her neck only for Drusilla to backflip to get away from him and she resumed shooting at Mantis who smirked and slashed apart the bullets. "You're good, Miss Gunhild, but you can't touch me with bullets. I'll cut them to pieces until you run out of ammo and then you're dead."
"Figured me out already. You have good eyes Mantis. But if you think a couple of knives are enough to protect you from my bullets, you're a bigger fool than I thought. You should start taking this seriously." She smirked.
The henchman took aim and fired his handgun at her but Drusilla just leaned back and dodged the bullets. "Oh don't worry, I haven't forgotten you. I'm just focusing on the big fish. I'll kill you after I'm done. No worries."
"Now who's overconfident." He looked at his henchman. "You stay out of this. I can handle this by myself." Drusilla quickly drew her gun and shot at his face but he dodged it and slashed at her but Drusilla avoided him and they attacked each other.

From the henchman's perspective, the two were seemingly teleporting as they fought around the room. He struggled to get a bead on Drusilla but he couldn't keep up with their speed.

Drusilla charged him and flipped over him and shot down at him but Mantis turned around and cut the bullets and then he kicked Drusilla in the face. He rolled backwards several feet and then sat back up and shot at his feet but he ran forward and jumped up into the air, almost flying as he leaped over to her and over the bullets. He tried to stab her in the face but Drusilla dodged to the left, stood up, blocked a machete with her gun, turned around, ducked and dodged his slashes until her back was against a wall and he put a kneed her in the stomach and slashed down with his machete but she blocked his arm and tried to shove her gun in his face but he stopped her with his machete and pushed against the gun. The two struggled against each other until Drusilla shot at his face. He tried to dodge but he got a cut on his face as the bullet grazed him and he backed up and tried to impale her but Drusilla spun to the left and kicked him in the back, turned around and shot him in the back.
Fortunately for Mantis, he was wearing kevlar underneath his clothes, but the shots still hurt like hell. As her guns clicked empty, Drusilla ejected the clips, kicked them at Mantis, tossed her guns in the air, threw two new clips in the air and caught the guns again as the clips slipped right into them.
Now reloaded, she took aim again.

The clips smacked him in the face but only served to piss him off. Mantis lunged for her and tried to stab him but Drusilla side-stepped him and shot at his face but he ducked under it and she kicked him in the chest and shot at him again but Mantis backed away, frantically trying to cut the bullets until Drusilla closed in and kicked the back of his leg hard enough to force him down, got behind him while dodging his machetes and forced the guns to the back of his head and pulled the trigger. This time Mantis wasn't so lucky and his brains were blown out.

"You were good kid, real good, but you're not me." She smirked and took a second to catch her breath. The henchman rolled over the body of one of his allies, grabbed a second gun and came up shooting at her. Drusilla smirked and dodged them with ease and then began side-stepping the bullets for fun before rushing him too fast for the henchman to see, kicked him in the face, knocked him on the floor and then she shot him in the face.

Her targets neutralized, she holstered her guns, retrieved her knives and clips, pocketed them and then walked into Mantis's room, found the sword, grabbed it up and climbed down the building by letting go of a windowsill, falling down, catching the next one and so on until she arrived to the ground floor safely where people were rushing out of the hotel after hearing all of the gunfire. She ran past them, into the room from before, changed out of the maid uniform and back into her clothes, ran out of a back door with her gloves still on, and ran off.

Once she was at a safe area, she threw the maid uniform into a dumpster and called Venus.

more_horiz
Pretty good update Smile  I can even see this a prequel series of CAU Legacy due to Venus being introduced in there. This could be before Dru got recruited in The Order

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Pretty good update Smile  I can even see this a prequel series of CAU Legacy due to Venus being introduced in there. This could be before Dru got recruited in The Order

Well before then.  Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"MMMMPHHH!"

"Well, this is France."

"She digs me."

"Shut up and eat man."

"Wait, Doug? That you?!"
"Yep."

Drusilla charged him and flipped over him and shot down at him but Mantis turned around and cut the bullets and then he kicked Drusilla in the face. He rolled backwards several feet and then sat back up and shot at his feet but he ran forward and jumped up into the air, almost flying as he leaped over to her and over the bullets. He tried to stab her in the face but Drusilla dodged to the left, stood up, blocked a machete with her gun, turned around, ducked and dodged his slashes until her back was against a wall and he put a kneed her in the stomach and slashed down with his machete but she blocked his arm and tried to shove her gun in his face but he stopped her with his machete and pushed against the gun. The two struggled against each other until Drusilla shot at his face. He tried to dodge but he got a cut on his face as the bullet grazed him and he backed up and tried to impale her but Drusilla spun to the left and kicked him in the back, turned around and shot him in the back.
Fortunately for Mantis, he was wearing kevlar underneath his clothes, but the shots still hurt like hell. As her guns clicked empty, Drusilla ejected the clips, kicked them at Mantis, tossed her guns in the air, threw two new clips in the air and caught the guns again as the clips slipped right into them.

The clips smacked him in the face but only served to piss him off. Mantis lunged for her and tried to stab him but Drusilla side-stepped him and shot at his face but he ducked under it and she kicked him in the chest and shot at him again but Mantis backed away, frantically trying to cut the bullets until Drusilla closed in and kicked the back of his leg hard enough to force him down, got behind him while dodging his machetes and forced the guns to the back of his head and pulled the trigger. This time Mantis wasn't so lucky and his brains were blown out.

"You were good kid, real good, but you're not me." She smirked and took a second to catch her breath. The henchman rolled over the body of one of his allies, grabbed a second gun and came up shooting at her. Drusilla smirked and dodged them with ease and then began side-stepping the bullets for fun before rushing him too fast for the henchman to see, kicked him in the face, knocked him on the floor and then she shot him in the face.

Her targets neutralized, she holstered her guns, retrieved her knives and clips, pocketed them and then walked into Mantis's room, found the sword, grabbed it up and climbed down the building by letting go of a windowsill, falling down, catching the next one and so on until she arrived to the ground floor safely where people were rushing out of the hotel after hearing all of the gunfire. She ran past them, into the room from before, changed out of the maid uniform and back into her clothes, ran out of a back door with her gloves still on, and ran off.

Once she was at a safe area, she threw the maid uniform into a dumpster and called Venus.

While waiting for her sexy client to pick up, Drusilla decided to unsheathe the sword and get a good look at it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"MMMMPHHH!"

"Well, this is France."

"She digs me."

"Shut up and eat man."

"Wait, Doug? That you?!"
"Yep."

While waiting for her sexy client to pick up, Drusilla decided to unsheathe the sword and get a good look at it.

Cool

more_horiz
"Talk to me"Venus answered the phone

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

She sheathed the sword. "The Mantis has been squashed and the package retrieved, so now I'm just waiting for my ride."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

She sheathed the sword. "The Mantis has been squashed and the package retrieved, so now I'm just waiting for my ride."
"Got a watch on you?"Venus asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Right on my wrist."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Right on my wrist."

"Check it and you will see"

Dru heard a boom sound then she sees an aircraft appear before her
http://spellchek.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/030818-f-0000x-007_1024x768.jpg

"It's right on time"Venus said

The top of the aircraft opened then out pops up...
http://www.la-liste.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/ryan-gosling-drive.jpg

"Someone told me that a cute little redhead needed a lift. Is that you?"Rick says to Dru in a flirtatious manner

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Right on my wrist."

"Someone told me that a cute little redhead needed a lift. Is that you?"Rick says to Dru in a flirtatious manner

"Hell of an entrance." She ran her fingers on the hood of the car and then opened the door and got inside. "Nice ride." Drusilla handed Rick the sword.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Right on my wrist."

"Hell of an entrance." She ran her fingers on the hood of the car and then opened the door and got inside. "Nice ride." Drusilla handed Rick the sword.  
"Thank you. Crafted it myself"Rick says while accepting the sword

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Right on my wrist."

"I see you're good with your hands." She leaned back in her seat. "So. Why the did Mantis steal the sword in the first place?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Right on my wrist."

"I see you're good with your hands." She leaned back in her seat. "So. Why the did Mantis steal the sword in the first place?"

"I could say the same for you"Rick said then popped in some music

He shrugged" They steal an object they thing can give them pleasure till the next biggest object comes along. When it all boils down to it, nothing but complete compensation"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Right on my wrist."

He shrugged" They steal an object they thing can give them pleasure till the next biggest object comes along. When it all boils down to it, nothing but complete compensation"

Drusilla laughed. "Ain't that the truth?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Right on my wrist."

Rick smiled"Me on the other hand. I'm satisfied with what I have"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Right on my wrist."

Rick smiled"Me on the other hand. I'm satisfied with what I have"

"You have the look of somebody who could climb the ranks if he tried though."

more_horiz
"Complement appreciated"Rick responded

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply