ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Gunhild: Life of an Assassin

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionGunhild: Life of an Assassin - Page 3 EmptyRe: Gunhild: Life of an Assassin

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Complement appreciated"Rick responded

Drusilla nodded and kicked up her feet and pulled out a smoke. "...Do you mind at all?"

descriptionGunhild: Life of an Assassin - Page 3 EmptyRe: Gunhild: Life of an Assassin

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Drusilla nodded and kicked up her feet and pulled out a smoke. "...Do you mind at all?"
"That depends, got an extra?" Rick asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Always carry a spare." She grinned and handed a parliament cig to Rick.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Drusilla tapped her boot to the music while smoking the cigarette, nodding her head. Taking a breath and exhaling smoke out, she leaned back and closed her eyes.

"Walk with care, walk with care
Or Mumbo-jumbo, God of the Congo,
And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,
Mumbo-jumbo will hoo-doo you.
Beware, beware, walk with care,
Boomlay, boomlay, boomlay, boom."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Drusilla tapped her boot to the music while smoking the cigarette, nodding her head. Taking a breath and exhaling smoke out, she leaned back and closed her eyes.

And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,

Rick lit his cigarette with Dru's and he continued driving, he smiled as he heard Dru sing"Thats it, lay back and relax Cowgirl. You've earned it"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,

Rick lit his cigarette with Dru's and he continued driving, he smiled as he heard Dru sing"Thats it, lay back and relax Cowgirl. You've earned it"

She got comfy.

Germany, two hours later. Baasch Castle Great Hall.
Angelika Elva Baasch was in the middle of training with her swords while blindfolded against two other swordsmen. The two swordsmen rushed her from the right and left at the same time and she rushed the one on her left and slashed at him but he parried it and as they began clashing, her speed quickly began overwhelming him, pushing the man backwards. She kicked him away and then side-stepped the man on the right as he jabbed forward with his sword and then added in a sideswipe but she parried it and forced the man to back away as she began rapidly slashing towards him, the man frantically trying to parry her blade until she knocked him to the ground. The second man helped his partner up and the two held their swords tightly and then she rushed them slashing at their swords, moving so fast that even working in tandem the two men could barely hold her off and they couldn't get a single offensive move in. After pushing the two to the stairs, she disarmed the first man and kicked him down onto the stone stairs, caught the sword and then attacked the second man like a human tornado and swiftly disarmed him, knocked him against a pillar and crossed her swords in a scissor fashion and pressed them against his neck. She sighed and stood down and dropped the swords. "Nein. This Was pathetic. I expected more from you. Next time, I Will include more men." She took off the blindfold. "You two, continue your training."
"Ja! Die gnädige Frau!" The twin brothers bowed and helped each other up the stairs, taking the swords with them.

Angelika exited the great hall and accepted a drink from her butler and sipped it. "Danke, Sebastian."
"Of course. How did they fair?"
"Ja. They couldn't keep up either. Well, only my brother could." She downed the wine. "Tell me, where is he?"
"Ah, he has not come back yet ma'am. The last we knew, he was in Paris."
"Paris. I remember when we went there. Truly, a beautiful city."
A maid came running up to the two. "Entschuldigung! Ein Anruf für Sie, Ma'am!"
She nodded and accepted the phone. "Ja. Yes, this is she." Angelika trailed off. "Where...N-nein...that cannot be...where...o-oh...I..." All of the strength left her and she began to go limp as she fought to hold back tears. "I see....I...yes, yes. I understand....who....who is the culprit?" She paused. "Understood. I whill come to the city. Ja." She hung up and quietly handed the phone to the maid.
"Madame?"
She began to sob and held a hand over her eyes. "Mein bruder...ist....dead."

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,

She got comfy.

After a long drive, Drusilla and Rick arrived at the location, where Venus was waiting for them with a private jet.

"Hell-lo." Drusilla smiled and sat up again and got out. "Thanks for the ride big guy." She stretched and walked over to Venus. "Miss me?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,

She got comfy.

After a long drive, Drusilla and Rick arrived at the location, where Venus was waiting for them with a private jet.

"Hell-lo." Drusilla smiled and sat up again and got out. "Thanks for the ride big guy." She stretched and walked over to Venus. "Miss me?"

Rick nods at Dru then he looked at Venus and waved.

"Enjoyed the ride?" Venus asked Drusilla

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,

She got comfy.

Germany, two hours later. Baasch Castle Great Hall.
Angelika Elva Baasch was in the middle of training with her swords while blindfolded against two other swordsmen. The two swordsmen rushed her from the right and left at the same time and she rushed the one on her left and slashed at him but he parried it and as they began clashing, her speed quickly began overwhelming him, pushing the man backwards. She kicked him away and then side-stepped the man on the right as he jabbed forward with his sword and then added in a sideswipe but she parried it and forced the man to back away as she began rapidly slashing towards him, the man frantically trying to parry her blade until she knocked him to the ground. The second man helped his partner up and the two held their swords tightly and then she rushed them slashing at their swords, moving so fast that even working in tandem the two men could barely hold her off and they couldn't get a single offensive move in. After pushing the two to the stairs, she disarmed the first man and kicked him down onto the stone stairs, caught the sword and then attacked the second man like a human tornado and swiftly disarmed him, knocked him against a pillar and crossed her swords in a scissor fashion and pressed them against his neck. She sighed and stood down and dropped the swords. "Nein. This Was pathetic. I expected more from you. Next time, I Will include more men." She took off the blindfold. "You two, continue your training."
"Ja! Die gnädige Frau!" The twin brothers bowed and helped each other up the stairs, taking the swords with them.

Angelika exited the great hall and accepted a drink from her butler and sipped it. "Danke, Sebastian."
"Of course. How did they fair?"
"Ja. They couldn't keep up either. Well, only my brother could." She downed the wine. "Tell me, where is he?"
"Ah, he has not come back yet ma'am. The last we knew, he was in Paris."
"Paris. I remember when we went there. Truly, a beautiful city."
A maid came running up to the two. "Entschuldigung! Ein Anruf für Sie, Ma'am!"
She nodded and accepted the phone. "Ja. Yes, this is she." Angelika trailed off. "Where...N-nein...that cannot be...where...o-oh...I..." All of the strength left her and she began to go limp as she fought to hold back tears. "I see....I...yes, yes. I understand....who....who is the culprit?" She paused. "Understood. I whill come to the city. Ja." She hung up and quietly handed the phone to the maid.
"Madame?"
She began to sob and held a hand over her eyes. "Mein bruder...ist....dead."
Oh its gonna be on like Donkey Kong!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,

She got comfy.

"One of the smoothest I've had. Wouldn't mind another."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,

She got comfy.

OT: Don't you just love innuendos? Laughing

IC: "Sure Rick wouldn't mind that either"Venus smiled"You have the item with you?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,

She got comfy.

IC: "Sure Rick wouldn't mind that either"Venus smiled"You have the item with you?"

OT: Love them.

IC: Drusilla smiled and handed Venus the sword.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

And all of the other
Gods of the Congo,

She got comfy.

OT: Love them.

IC: Drusilla smiled and handed Venus the sword.

study

more_horiz
Venus smiled as she examined the sword"Always like an employee who gets the job done"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Venus smiled as she examined the sword"Always like an employee who gets the job done"

"As a professional, I have a firm belief in always pleasing my clients."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply