ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Miss Twilight

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMiss Twilight EmptyMiss Twilight

more_horiz
: Cue Susan at her mansion. Many, many miles away from her "city" for nightly adventures. She does some agility and strength training. Ate healthy, not vegan, nope, all nutrition, as she gets her bag, and ring, the servants kept it nice, only her mentor, Go, knows the truth about the super hero stuff.:

:She drove to the city, phones in the community about where her half of the stocks were to go, before she was at the hospital. She got in, and does her job, saving lives.:

:Afterwards, she makes sure no one was around, opens her ring and her costume shot out, and puts it on. The fake bottom of her case opens, revealing her toys, and hits a button, a "spare" plane shows up, and she gets in. Clicking buttons, listening to the police radio, and goes to work.:

:Saves people from a burning building. Latter stops a police car chase with a grapple cable, and latter, beats up seven hoods, while taking names and evidence, trying to link the criminal element to who ever their bosses maybe.:

descriptionMiss Twilight EmptyRe: Miss Twilight

more_horiz
One of the bosses, Don Amenzo, a Mayan kingpin (Mezo City is near the border) sits down in front of a young man in a suit who looks rather sharp. Flanking him are two people, one a woman and another man who is slightly shorter but powerfully built.

"Y'think youcan take this bird?Keep her busy long enough for me to figure out how I can get Kukulcan's Heart from the museum?" he asked the suited one, who nodded

"Trust me, I'll CUT her downto size" he says, with a blade sliding out of his left sleeve, swinging it through the air"

more_horiz
*Susan was once again in the plane, checking things out, as she soon parks it into the company building, steps out, and uses window and grappling hook gun to patrol the streets. She had a sweet, a second home, for such long nights.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
*Susan was once again in the plane, checking things out, as she soon parks it into the company building, steps out, and uses window and grappling hook gun to patrol the streets. She had a sweet, a second home, for such long nights.:
As she patrolled the streets, she would see a sharp boomerang cut the rope on her grappling hook in midair. As she fell onto a roof, the person whot ossed it could be seen. A man who wore a rather nice suit walked up to her, fiddling with the boomerang

more_horiz
:She was in shock, as she fell, rolled with the drop, it hurt, bruising, no muscle tears, no brokken bones.:

:She saw the guy, who did the attack, he was fast, so she decides, to not fight fair.:

:She pulls out a flash bang AND a small harpoon gun!: (Like in the Thomas Jane Punisher movie, the one that killed the guitar hit man.)

:She tosses the bang, as it flashes, has lens in her maks/ eyes, to shield her eyes, as she fires, aiming for his hand.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:She was in shock, as she fell, rolled with the drop, it hurt, bruising, no muscle tears, no brokken bones.:

:She saw the guy, who did the attack, he was fast, so she decides, to not fight fair.:

:She pulls out a flash bang AND a small harpoon gun!: (Like in the Thomas Jane Punisher movie, the one that killed the guitar hit man.)

:She tosses the bang, as it flashes, has lens in her maks/ eyes, to shield her eyes, as she fires, aiming for his hand.:

she hears the man in the suit mutter "cerberus!" and as he says that a growl comes froma different rooftop and a man jumps next to her, bearing large fangs

more_horiz
:She looks up, side steps, grabs the canine guy and flung him to his 'mater" with ease. And as he was tossed she tosses bolos with knock out gas to coil around him, in a attempt to knock him to sleep, as she keeps her senses open, ninja training helps, as she realizes her osoundings, and there were openings, weak points.:

:He can see her reloading that harpoon gun with another one, a small harpoon.:

"Now, either you got another goon, or start talking, my next target will be your balls. While you may not die instantly, the blood loss will be painful, and they will be useless."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:She looks up, side steps, grabs the canine guy and flung him to his 'mater" with ease. And as he was tossed she tosses bolos with knock out gas to coil around him, in a attempt to knock him to sleep, as she keeps her senses open, ninja training helps, as she realizes her osoundings, and there were openings, weak points.:

:He can see her reloading that harpoon gun with another one, a small harpoon.:

"Now, either you got another goon, or start talking, my next target will be your balls. While you may not die instantly, the blood loss will be painful, and they will be useless."
As she tossed Cerberus at the man, she'd see him flip over Cerberus, deflect the bolos and emerge from the smoke, clapping. "They said you were good, but they didn't say you were that aggressive. Do you talk this way to ALL the guys who come to kill you or am I just that special?" he'd ask, still moving forward. "Now, my name is Assault, and well I guess with a name like that you can tell what I do right?" he asks her, as two blades pop out of his shirt into his hands at a ridiculous speed. "Now you can try and shoot me with that, but we'll see who's got the fastest....draw" he'd add, sticking his hand out and flicking from his wrist a blade that whistled right past her ear, a few pieces of hair falling. "I bet your'e cute under that mask huh?"

more_horiz
:She smirks under the mask.:

:She clicks a button while holding on to the gun.:

:Cue the plane, it had machine guns and missiles ready to shoot him, but, she does not give that order. It's, a bluff. Sadly, she ain't the killing type.:

"Maybe, but I am not showing you. And hey, I am new to this sorta thing, you know, the avenging pissed off kinda person, gotta be aggressive, Mr. Assualt."

*Glimpse of the future!*

*Cue Twilight, and in the background, a new hero! And the return of Red Mask! on a motor skill no less!

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:She smirks under the mask.:

:She clicks a button while holding on to the gun.:

:Cue the plane, it had machine guns and missiles ready to shoot him, but, she does not give that order. It's, a bluff. Sadly, she ain't the killing type.:

"Maybe, but I am not showing you. And hey, I am new to this sorta thing, you know, the avenging pissed off kinda person, gotta be aggressive, Mr. Assualt."

*Glimpse of the future!*

*Cue Twilight, and in the background, a new hero! And the return of Red Mask! on a motor skill no less!
"Well well well! I'm liking you more and more...though I'mnot here to talk about how attractive I find you, I'm here to put you out of commission, starting...NOW!" Assault said, tossing that same boomerang to knock the gun out of her hand, while Cerberus struggles in his sleep. Assault then steps forward as the boomerang comes back to him, trying to rush her

more_horiz
:She stuffs the remote away, shit! He knew it! Oh well, and had a blutooth about what is going on in the city, curious, was this a trap? A distraction?:

Edit!:

:The gun was knocked out, yes, but she then notes the next time he tosses it, she tosses a pwoer fiber net to web it, and weighs it down, so it cannto fly in the air and return.:

:Rollnig adn strafing with every toss. As she tries to get closer, maybe beat some info out of him.:

:During that time, had the gun again.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:She stuffs the remote away, shit! He knew it! Oh well, and had a blutooth about what is going on in the city, curious, was this a trap? A distraction?:

Edit!:

:The gun was knocked out, yes, but she then notes the next time he tosses it, she tosses a pwoer fiber net to web it, and weighs it down, so it cannto fly in the air and return.:

:Rollnig adn strafing with every toss. As she tries to get closer, maybe beat some info out of him.:

:During that time, had the gun again.:
"I'm glad you're so good at this, it'd be no fun if you were just some cheap-ass amateur playing superhero. I wonder what's your deal for putting on spandex though, I mean I don't mind the view but a guy wonders, y'know?" he'd say, pulling out some daggers to toss, trying to keep her rolling and strafing near the edge. "I mean I'd like to play this gameof cat and mouse a bit longer but I think I'll let you answer me after I do THIS!" he says, with a long blade sliding out of his sleeves. He tosses it and she sees the wire on the end of it as he cuts off the part of the roof she's on, making it a clean cut. The small chunk of building she was moving around would slowly fall off the building, as he waved at her

more_horiz
:She clicks the remote again, grapple cable as the jumps, grabs it and swings, lets go, attempting to drop kick him in the face.:

:She, was fast. Kinda like Cassie Cain Bat Girl, just not a bullet timer, anyway.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:She clicks the remote again, grapple cable as the jumps, grabs it and swings, lets go, attempting to drop kick him in the face.:

:She, was fast. Kinda like Cassie Cain Bat Girl, just not a bullet timer, anyway.:
As she kicks him he stumbles back and holds his nose, wiping the blood from it. "OKay, that was a good one, I have to give you that girl" he tells her, taking off his suit jacket which lands iwth a loud CLANK. She'd see him pull out two blades just like the one he used to cleave off a piece of the building, twirling them around at high speed.

She'd hear CErberus growl in the background, awakening. "That B*)#)#! I'm gonna get he

"STAY OUT OF THIS CERBERUS, DOWN BOY! SHE'S MINE!" He tells him, before smiling at Miss Twilight. "I don't mean mine like I own you or something misogynistic, but I want to see where this goes, y'know?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

As she kicks him he stumbles back and holds his nose, wiping the blood from it. "OKay, that was a good one, I have to give you that girl" he tells her, taking off his suit jacket which lands iwth a loud CLANK. She'd see him pull out two blades just like the one he used to cleave off a piece of the building, twirling them around at high speed.

She'd hear CErberus growl in the background, awakening. "That B*)#)#! I'm gonna get he

"STAY OUT OF THIS CERBERUS, DOWN BOY! SHE'S MINE!" He tells him, before smiling at Miss Twilight. "I don't mean mine like I own you or something misogynistic, but I want to see where this goes, y'know?"

"Your not misogynistic, it's a matter of pride, and honor, it's alright."

:Saw the blades, they were quite sharp like. As she pulls out a batrang/star, and uses it as a knife! She was a surgeon, so knew how to cut things, an since rich, could afford high quality alloys.:

:She proceeds to dodge and cut the wires, and then rams into him.:

:And puts the blade rang to him and speaks: "Well me what you know, or I'll cut the nerves in your hands and arms. Unless you get a miracle you'll never use your hands again."

:Other hand tosses another gas thing, for Cerebus's mouth, to knock his ass better.:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?offset=48&order=9&q=Bat+Girl#/d49xqjv

(The looks, just change the logo to a half moon or a T. Obviously her face is sealed though.)

more_horiz
"OH comethe #@()# on!" Cerberus says before falling to the ground

"I would've told you if you asked me but I like the way you did this. I'm a hired hitman by Don Mezo, wants me to distract you while his boys prepare to lift the Heart of Kukulcan. Hope you're not mad that we got to play?" he asked, twirling the blade in his right hand, hoping for an opening

more_horiz
"Well, your odd. But thank you. Besides, a girl has to kill some time right? I'll let you go for answering my questions, but your dog is coming with me, unless. You really need him."

:She, still did not leave a opening, he may have answered her, but, he was a hit man. Damnit.:

-Also.

:Cue a certain guy in red, driving a motor cycle, to the city limits.:

"Fresh new start, and a ton of ass to kick, let's get business!!"

:Revs it up and drives.:

:Elsewhere, another costume guy, was crawling up a damn wall, and becomes invisible!:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Well, your odd. But thank you. Besides, a girl has to kill some time right? I'll let you go for answering my questions, but your dog is coming with me, unless. You really need him."

:She, still did not leave a opening, he may have answered her, but, he was a hit man. Damnit.:

-Also.

:Cue a certain guy in red, driving a motor cycle, to the city limits.:

"Fresh new start, and a ton of ass to kick, let's get business!!"

:Revs it up and drives.:

:Elsewhere, another costume guy, was crawling up a damn wall, and becomes invisible!:
"Yeah, I understand, business is business buuuut....I can't let my boy comewith you" he says, tossing the blade at Cerberus to hit himint he head and wake him up. "Besides, I got another trick upmy sleeves, wanna see?"

Red Mask would see a group of men walking out of the museumwith a jewel in their hands

more_horiz
Twilight: No, not really, I am done with your games. :No longer has it to his throat.:

"I you approach me liek this again, the nerve cuts, remember that mr hit man."

:Cue the plane hook thing, jumps up, runs a little, grabs it and goes into the plane.:

Red:

:Hmmm.. Crime eh?:

:Took out a gun, yes, a gun, he was not the Batman, that was Twilight's job, he then tosses it into the air, grabs it and drives, finding their get away car, blasting the tires and jumps off, into the goons.:

( Red Mask- Deadpool-Night Wing.)

:As he does not bother using a gun on them, but, kept himself exposed, on purpose, as he was hard to kill, literally, intending to get that damn ruby.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Twilight: No, not really, I am done with your games. :No longer has it to his throat.:

"I you approach me liek this again, the nerve cuts, remember that mr hit man."

:Cue the plane hook thing, jumps up, runs a little, grabs it and goes into the plane.:

Red:

:Hmmm.. Crime eh?:

:Took out a gun, yes, a gun, he was not the Batman, that was Twilight's job, he then tosses it into the air, grabs it and drives, finding their get away car, blasting the tires and jumps off, into the goons.:

( Red Mask- Deadpool-Night Wing.)

:As he does not bother using a gun on them, but, kept himself exposed, on purpose, as he was hard to kill, literally, intending to get that damn ruby.:
Slash cackled a bit at her reply. "Hey hey hey now, I'm a little offended that you'd tell me something I know. As skilled as I am with blades yout hink I wouldn't know that?" he asks before seeing she got into the plane. "Interesting woman, I'll say that" he mutters before hopping off theroof with Cerberus

in the car the men fall out before floating in midair and the woman from Don Mezo's meeting pops out. She wears a green skintight suit and has a purple aura around her

more_horiz
(Sadly for him, She wants Supreme. So, not really much to compare really.)

*She got in.*

"So stupid. I should have arrested them both, or had them to justice atleast." :Goes off, to see the place, sees someone was already there, how nice.:

"Fighting muggers does not solve crime."

:She remembers.:

"He's, right."

:Hit's the GPS of Don Mezo's home, and flies there. At the gate and front door, she blows the place UP!:

"Maybe that will be a wake up call."

:Smirks.:

-Meanwhile.

:Red Mask spoke.:

"Damn! A hot girl in spandex! Today is my lucky day! If you win, I pay you diner, I win, I get what I want from you!"

:What do you say?"

:And the other guy spoke.: "Wow, this is cool, is guess tonight, is the night, of the Chamelon!"

Edit: Last post for now.

It's 2:23 in the morning, gotta get some sleep.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
(Sadly for him, She wants Supreme. So, not really much to compare really.)

*She got in.*

"So stupid. I should have arrested them both, or had them to justice atleast." :Goes off, to see the place, sees someone was already there, how nice.:

"Fighting muggers does not solve crime."

:She remembers.:

"He's, right."

:Hit's the GPS of Don Mezo's home, and flies there. At the gate and front door, she blows the place UP!:

"Maybe that will be a wake up call."

:Smirks.:

-Meanwhile.

:Red Mask spoke.:

"Damn! A hot girl in spandex! Today is my lucky day! If you win, I pay you diner, I win, I get what I want from you!"

:What do you say?"

:And the other guy spoke.: "Wow, this is cool, is guess tonight, is the night, of the Chamelon!"

Edit: Last post for now.

It's 2:23 in the morning, gotta get some sleep.
Don Mezo lets out a string of curses as his gate gets blown up, looking to the sky as if he knew who did it

She gave a slight sneer to Red Mask's deal. "Well then you're gonna have to get use to losing, huh?" she asked, as the debris from the car was sent flying at him

more_horiz
Miss Twilight:

Red Mask: No, not really. :Dodges some of the debris Matrix style, sees a door coming, he jumps, lands on door, and jumps off it and attempts to tackle her then.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Miss Twilight:

Red Mask: No, not really. :Dodges some of the debris Matrix style, sees a door coming, he jumps, lands on door, and jumps off it and attempts to tackle her then.:
She pulls a hand up and Red Mask feels some invisible force hold his body in midair. "You're not that bad looking but you remind me of someone I work with..you talk too much" she says, closing his mouth and throwing him down the street. He would see her curl her hand at him, saying "comeon"

more_horiz
OOC: Damnit! I met for Twilight to talk!

MT: *Speaker* "The chase is up Don Mezo! Come with you, or you'll survive from more damage.

:Red Mask was pushed down, but he springs up with ease! Jumping back to her.:

"Are you this nice to every man or am I just lucky!?"

:TOsses needles at her as a distraction, with a grenade at her feet. Not a frag one, but a "blast" grenade, raw force to knock her around.:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply