ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism - Page 3 EmptyRe: Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Technically you did came up with the trophy suggestion. Roger just drop that down to mess with Julien" Starling said to Dru then handed her some gum" For Julien"

"Point taken." Drusilla said. "Sooo..." She poked the captive pirate with her gun. "We going to ask him the old fashioned way or simply have Julien do his thing?"

"Well we have a recently rescued hostage with us so I'd suggest the latter. Wouldn't want to give him any nightmares" Starling said

Julien accepted the gum" Thanks." He said then chews on it" Starling told me the exact same thing"

"Here is where you'll be staying till we make it back" Keres said to the hostage" Need a drink or something?"

"A cold one would be nice" he said

Keres nods then he walks off Roger awaits outside then followed him"Thoughts on the new guy?" Keres asked

"Not completely useless but could use some toughen up" Roger said

"Life experience will do more than we ever could have Rog" Keres said

Dru held her hand up for a beer. "Hit me."

Keres tossed Dru and Julien both of them, Julien caught them with his TK

Dru plucked hers out of the air and opened it up. "To our first mission together!"

Julien smiled then toast, he then proceed to take a sip

"Smooth sailing all the way from here. Yo hostage, you got a name?"

"David Sommers" David responded

"Welcome to the ship David."

Starling pilots the boat while Keres enters the room" Not bad for a first mission"

"Not at all. The rookie is still a little green around the gills" Keres said

"Give him time Keres, he'll come around. Besides having a psychic in the ranks can come in handy. We'd know what our enemy is thinking" Starling said

Julien examines the drugs" This is about 100million dollars worth on this shipment alone" he says to Dru

Dru looked them over closely. "Right about there, yeah. More if you find the right buyer.....what?"

"TMI Dru" Roger said leaning against the wall with his arms folded then his eyes nudged over to Julien's direction"Once we've taken the hostage to where he needs to be then we will interrogate the survivor in who they were giving the supplies to"

descriptionMaximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism - Page 3 EmptyRe: Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Technically you did came up with the trophy suggestion. Roger just drop that down to mess with Julien" Starling said to Dru then handed her some gum" For Julien"

"Point taken." Drusilla said. "Sooo..." She poked the captive pirate with her gun. "We going to ask him the old fashioned way or simply have Julien do his thing?"

"Well we have a recently rescued hostage with us so I'd suggest the latter. Wouldn't want to give him any nightmares" Starling said

Julien accepted the gum" Thanks." He said then chews on it" Starling told me the exact same thing"

"Here is where you'll be staying till we make it back" Keres said to the hostage" Need a drink or something?"

"A cold one would be nice" he said

Keres nods then he walks off Roger awaits outside then followed him"Thoughts on the new guy?" Keres asked

"Not completely useless but could use some toughen up" Roger said

"Life experience will do more than we ever could have Rog" Keres said

Dru held her hand up for a beer. "Hit me."

Keres tossed Dru and Julien both of them, Julien caught them with his TK

Dru plucked hers out of the air and opened it up. "To our first mission together!"

Julien smiled then toast, he then proceed to take a sip

"Smooth sailing all the way from here. Yo hostage, you got a name?"

"David Sommers" David responded

"Welcome to the ship David."

Starling pilots the boat while Keres enters the room" Not bad for a first mission"

"Not at all. The rookie is still a little green around the gills" Keres said

"Give him time Keres, he'll come around. Besides having a psychic in the ranks can come in handy. We'd know what our enemy is thinking" Starling said

Julien examines the drugs" This is about 100million dollars worth on this shipment alone" he says to Dru

Dru looked them over closely. "Right about there, yeah. More if you find the right buyer.....what?"

"TMI Dru" Roger said leaning against the wall with his arms folded then his eyes nudged over to Julien's direction"Once we've taken the hostage to where he needs to be then we will interrogate the survivor in who they were giving the supplies to"

Dru laughed and sat back. "Affirmative sir."

more_horiz
The Interrogation Room

After returning the hostage Keres is with the lone survivor of the carnage at the boat" You know, there are ways I can get the information out of you."

" I've gived and took the worst kind of torture you can imagine, there is nothing you can do to me that can make me talk" He says

Keres laughed" Who says anything about talking?" He banged on the door then it opened and Julien walked in.

The pirate laughed" Whats the princess here going to do? Give me a lap dance?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Interrogation Room

After returning the hostage Keres is with the lone survivor of the carnage at the boat" You know, there are ways I can get the information out of you."

" I've gived and took the worst kind of torture you can imagine, there is nothing you can do to me that can make me talk" He says

Keres laughed" Who says anything about talking?" He banged on the door then it opened and Julien walked in.

Hearing this through the two way mirror, Drusilla cocked her gun. "Just give me a minute with him."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Interrogation Room

Hearing this through the two way mirror, Drusilla cocked her gun. "Just give me a minute with him."

"Protective of him aren't you" Starling smirked at Dru

"He has no idea that he just set himself up with that remark" Roger said looking on

Julien's expression never changed during that comment

Keres said" You see. The smart thing for you is to keep that sewage you call a mouth shut. Not wise to antagonize a psychic who can mess you up with his brain. Since I'm sure you've known what psychics like him are capable of"

The pirate froze with the realization, he's definitely familiar with psychics, especially the really dangerous one that his now dead crew have whispered stories about. Now with the fact that The Order got one in their ranks

"Now that he's loosened up, he's all yours" Keres said then he leaves the room, Julien nods then stares down the pirate

"From the look of that pirates face, I swear he looked like he was about to pee his pants" Starling said to Dru

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Interrogation Room

"He has no idea that he just set himself up with that remark" Roger said looking on

Keres said" You see. The smart thing for you is to keep that sewage you call a mouth shut. Not wise to antagonize a psychic who can mess you up with his brain. Since I'm sure you've known what psychics like him are capable of"

The pirate froze with the realization, he's definitely familiar with psychics, especially the really dangerous one that his now dead crew have whispered stories about. Now with the fact that The Order got one in their ranks

"Now that he's loosened up, he's all yours" Keres said then he leaves the room, Julien nods then stares down the pirate

"From the look of that pirates face, I swear he looked like he was about to pee his pants" Starling said to Dru

"It's not that. I just don't appreciate people dissing my comrades. Anyway, this should be a good show."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Interrogation Room

"It's not that. I just don't appreciate people dissing my comrades. Anyway, this should be a good show."

Julien reaches into his pocket" As Keres said, there is more than one way to extract information out of you." He puts one pair of white gloves on" I won't lie, you will have a very bad day during the process. You can save yourself the aggravation by talking" he said while putting on the other pair

The pirate shuddered" I don't know nothing"

"Have it your way" Julien said then used his telepathy to dig into the pirate's mind. He saw a mental image of him giving the pirate a lap dance, and other things. Inwardly he's furious but outwardly is unreadable. He digs deeper into his mind and notice the pirate shift uncomfortably. He then unlocked what he's looking for

OT: Take it away Guy Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Interrogation Room

Julien reaches into his pocket" As Keres said, there is more than one way to extract information out of you." He puts one pair of white gloves on" I won't lie, you will have a very bad day during the process. You can save yourself the aggravation by talking" he said while putting on the other pair

"Have it your way" Julien said then used his telepathy to dig into the pirate's mind. He saw a mental image of him giving the pirate a lap dance, and other things. Inwardly he's furious but outwardly is unreadable. He digs deeper into his mind and notice the pirate shift uncomfortably. He then unlocked what he's looking for

Secrets, secrets, secrets. This man knew way more than they thought. Julien made a mental note to thank Dru for not blowing his brains out. Julien saw the abuse this man and the pirates heaped on their captives, he saw them attacking boats, he saw the drug and weapons dealings and he saw where they got all of the drugs they had on the ship. Julien got names, uniforms, weapons, codenames, data logs, all of it....and there was someone else. A tall man in black with sunglasses. the pirate didn't know about him, but it was obvious that this man was very dangerous. With the information, Julien decided it was time for the victims to get their revenge. "You ever listen to Schubert?" Julien asked the pirate as he spun him around. The pirate found himself in a chair with his mouth gagged and his hands wrapped up, the same with his legs. "He's fantastic....and there's one song in particular that I've always loved, La Trota, it's about a fisherman and a trout...and it goes a little something like this." Julien wheeled the pirate down the halls of the ship, while singing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUSBCPZAO1A
They came to a door and Julien kicked the pirate through it and he found himself falling into darkness. He hit the cold metal floor hard and the lights turned on. He saw Julien standing in the middle of the room and all around him were the various captives and victims the pirates had attacked over the years, all sitting down. Spotting the pirate, they all stood up as one and walked over to him and surrounded the pirate as they reached for him.

Julien walked out of the room, humming. "I got what we needed."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Interrogation Room

Secrets, secrets, secrets. This man knew way more than they thought. Julien made a mental note to thank Dru for not blowing his brains out. Julien saw the abuse this man and the pirates heaped on their captives, he saw them attacking boats, he saw the drug and weapons dealings and he saw where they got all of the drugs they had on the ship. Julien got names, uniforms, weapons, codenames, data logs, all of it....and there was someone else. A tall man in black with sunglasses. the pirate didn't know about him, but it was obvious that this man was very dangerous. With the information, Julien decided it was time for the victims to get their revenge. "You ever listen to Schubert?" Julien asked the pirate as he spun him around. The pirate found himself in a chair with his mouth gagged and his hands wrapped up, the same with his legs. "He's fantastic....and there's one song in particular that I've always loved, La Trota, it's about a fisherman and a trout...and it goes a little something like this." Julien wheeled the pirate down the halls of the ship, while singing.
They came to a door and Julien kicked the pirate through it and he found himself falling into darkness. He hit the cold metal floor hard and the lights turned on. He saw Julien standing in the middle of the room and all around him were the various captives and victims the pirates had attacked over the years, all sitting down. Spotting the pirate, they all stood up as one and walked over to him and surrounded the pirate as they reached for him.

"Good. What do you have?" Keres said then Julien described to Keres what he saw concerning the drug supply him and the others found

more_horiz
OT: Nice touch BTW Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Interrogation Room

"Good. What do you have?" Keres said then Julien described to Keres what he saw concerning the drug supply him and the others found
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Interrogation Room

Smile
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"The Demisyndicate." Drusilla said after Julien described the people the pirate met. "Yeah, drug trade is a big thing for those guys....not entirely sure who the mystery man is though."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The Demisyndicate." Drusilla said after Julien described the people the pirate met. "Yeah, drug trade is a big thing for those guys....not entirely sure who the mystery man is though."

Keres ponders on the identity of the mystery individual then says to the group" You guys have a day of R&R and preparation, use it wisely. Come tomorrow we locate this mystery individual and bring the Demisyndicate down"

"Yes sir" Starling said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Keres ponders on the identity of the mystery individual then says to the group" You guys have a day of R&R and preparation, use it wisely. Come tomorrow we locate this mystery individual and bring the Demisyndicate down"

"Yes sir" Starling said

"You got it." Dru put an arm around Julien. "Come with me."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yes sir" Starling said

"You got it." Dru put an arm around Julien. "Come with me."

Looking at her confusingly Julien shrugged then followed her.

"I'll check in on our pirate friend" Starling said as she walk out

"What do you think?" Keres asked Roger who responded" Didn't think much of him during the briefing but showed potential during the interrogation"

"Agreed. Liked that he kept his cool when the pirate in there mouthed off to him" Keres said

"So he knows how to keep his emotions in check when under intense situations, my concern is how he'd respond when he actually get his hands dirty" Roger said

"Once we've tracked down the Demisyndicate, we will find out" Keres asid

more_horiz
Drusilla was walking with Julien.
"First of all, way to go. I think that *bleep* wet himself in there." Dru smiled. "Second, great way to keep your cool even with him talking trash, you got nerves man. Which brings me to three, the Demisyndicate aren't pushovers like these pirates were, if it comes down to it, can you pull a trigger?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"First of all, way to go. I think that *bleep* wet himself in there." Dru smiled. "Second, great way to keep your cool even with him talking trash, you got nerves man. Which brings me to three, the Demisyndicate aren't pushovers like these pirates were, if it comes down to it, can you pull a trigger?"
" At the risk of sounding cliched, to protect my teammates I'd do it without hesitation, also thanks"Julien responded then pondered" What kind of group are we dealing with concerning the Demisyndicate?"

OT: They haven't debuted yet I still feel something epics about to go down between both groups

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
" At the risk of sounding cliched, to protect my teammates I'd do it without hesitation, also thanks"Julien responded then pondered" What kind of group are we dealing with concerning the Demisyndicate?"

OT: They haven't debuted yet I still feel something epics about to go down between both groups

"We're dealing with some real badasses here. They aren't much on high tech, but they are very well trained, some real KGB level training. I saw it back when I did a job for them a few years ago."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"We're dealing with some real badasses here. They aren't much on high tech, but they are very well trained, some real KGB level training. I saw it back when I did a job for them a few years ago."

" Can you point out some of the members of the group?" Julien asked

Roger and Keres walks out of the room, Roger asked Keres" Noticed your reaction when the man in black that the pirate mentioned"

"Think I've met him before" Keres said" Been awhile but I know I'd recognize him when I see him"

OT: DemiSyndicate Character Placeholder

Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism - Page 3 200px-10

Maximum Order: The Gray Side of Heroism - Page 3 26383910

Hilda

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Roger and Keres walks out of the room, Roger asked Keres" Noticed your reaction when the man in black that the pirate mentioned"

"Think I've met him before" Keres said" Been awhile but I know I'd recognize him when I see him"

Hilda

Hilda Got Back!

IC: "Sure, I just need you to describe them."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hilda

Hilda Got Back!

IC: "Sure, I just need you to describe them."

"All I got from the vision was one" Julien said then starts to describe the one image that he saw

more_horiz
Looking at the Hilda pic. It's ironic that the redheads end up being the one who has the BGB trait Razz

more_horiz
"Hilda." Drusilla nodded. "If she's there, we're gonna have trouble. She's an instructor, she's the one who trains these guys in combat." Dru said. "H2H, she's a monster and she's not a slouch with guns either. If we do have to fight her, then we'll need you to do your thing. In the event that is not a possibility, I can take her on myself."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Hilda." Drusilla nodded. "If she's there, we're gonna have trouble. She's an instructor, she's the one who trains these guys in combat." Dru said. "H2H, she's a monster and she's not a slouch with guns either. If we do have to fight her, then we'll need you to do your thing. In the event that is not a possibility, I can take her on myself."
Julien nods" Either scenario you can count on me"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply