ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Pantheon RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionPantheon RPG EmptyPantheon RPG

more_horiz
In this universe there is a world that's appears similar to ours

Pantheon RPG Welcom10

However, to it's core, it's completely different

Pantheon RPG Fantas10

The world you see is called Zion. An answer to an age old question. What happens to Gods/Goddesses/Other Legends of Mythology when they die? In the old world the old pantheon legends have died during the great war and their spirits are then carried into a new world named Zion. When reborn they have the powers that they had in their past life and it gradually becomes more stronger each time they've used it. Some of the Reborn's powers remain dormant and they choose to live their lives as Mundane's(Normals). For others they can choose to relive their past life and correct the mistake that they've caused. Then you have those that just like to bring about chaos and discord. Fate has given them a second chance in life, it's up to them to determine what path they wish to take.

OT:

Any bios or discussions belongs in this thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t258-pantheon-sign-up-thread#14643

descriptionPantheon RPG EmptyRe: Pantheon RPG

more_horiz
OT: There is no exact main story. The majority is just character and world building at the moment but in time a story will be build once the world it'self is developed.

IC:

Pantheon RPG The_to10

The story opens with a rather large tower, to get an idea of how tall the tower is imagine the tallest building you can think of. This dwarfs that building in comparison. Dark clouds loom with a mixture of rain and high winds but the scene pans just upward till we reach over the clouds, there is no rain but the wind still blows and we see one brave or crazy figure climbing the tower. Her she wears gold armor to blend in with the tower. She makes some calculating manuvers to move onto the next ledge and she soon started to lose her footing. A shot from below is shown to indicate that if she falls it's the end for her. She takes a few deep breaths then continues to climb back up.

As she got a little further upward she made it to her destination. She sees a window nest to her then she placed her hand on it "Intrate per" her hand passed through the window then her whole body"Solidi" she remained solid then looked around to find herself in a room she crept and opened the door slightly. She sneaks out the minute she noticed the coast is clear

more_horiz
Elsewhere, millions of miles underground, a man in white was walking down a tunnel with another man who had his hands chained together. As they walked, the lights got dimmer and started flickering. The man in white was reading various papers, his face looking increasingly grim. "You have been a very bad man, you know that right?" Maroni asked the man next to him. "I mean...who does that with a jackhammer?" He sighed. "I'm afraid you're going to have a very hard time down here. You know what, I'm not even going to sugarcoat it. You are going to suffer and scream and bleed and cry." They walked into the darkness for miles before eventually arriving in a red door floating in the middle of space. "For what you did to the innocent, for the slaughter and the torture, I am sending you to the Fields of Punishment." Maroni opened the door and shoved the man inside and threw the papers in after him and closed the door.

He was later sitting behind a desk. "Alright...who's next on the list?"

more_horiz
To be continued!! Off to bed now Sleep

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: There is no exact main story. The majority is just character and world building at the moment but in time a story will be build once the world it'self is developed.

IC:

Pantheon RPG The_to10

The story opens with a rather large tower, to get an idea of how tall the tower is imagine the tallest building you can think of. This dwarfs that building in comparison. Dark clouds loom with a mixture of rain and high winds but the scene pans just upward till we reach over the clouds, there is no rain but the wind still blows and we see one brave or crazy figure climbing the tower. Her she wears gold armor to blend in with the tower. She makes some calculating manuvers to move onto the next ledge and she soon started to lose her footing. A shot from below is shown to indicate that if she falls it's the end for her. She takes a few deep breaths then continues to climb back up.

As she got a little further upward she made it to her destination. She sees a window nest to her then she placed her hand on it "Intrate per" her hand passed through the window then her whole body"Solidi" she remained solid then looked around to find herself in a room she crept and opened the door slightly. She sneaks out the minute she noticed the coast is clear

She crept through the corridors she reached into her pocket and pulled out a map(Take a left then walk about a mile up ahead till you've reached a wall). She made her way towards the wall then she looked at the symbols. Some of them are rearranged, she unsolved a riddle that needed to be solved in order for the wall to be open.. The wall glowed and the symbol rearranged into a complete one that read. Serenity.

The wall opened to reveal a hidden room filled with treasures beyond her wildest dreams, gold coins, jewels, necklaces, etc(Sorry guys, after something that stands out among the bunch). (Ok the guy who made this was a carpenter so it's something that is out of what you normally see here) she thought to herself. She sees a lone cup laying among the rest of the hidden treasures.

http://www.veryicon.com/icon/png/Movie%20%26%20TV/Indiana%20Jones%20Mac%20Icons/HolyGrail.png

“Hello there” she said then approached the grail. She took it then looked at it for a moment”Hope you appreciate this old timer”

She soon hears then feels the place started to rumble”Not good” she grabbed hold of the Grail then made a run for it, she sees the walls starting to close but she dove out of it just in time before it closed completely. She presses a device behind her ear” Wil!!”

She ran and the area behind her started to fall and it turns into a race of her getting out of the tower before she falls with it”Wil I can use some air support!!!”

“Sure thing, just exit from where you've entered and I'll be there in two shakes of a lambs tail” Wilhelm said

She dove out of the window, clutching the grail as she falls from the tower. She hears the sound of a plane and Wilhelm caught her. She clutches the rail and she got in the plane

“Did you get it Hayden?!” Wilhelm asked, after Hayden put her arm back in it's socket” Yeah. Good catch btw” she went up to the pilot area and took a seat next to her the two sees the tower fall. Wilhelm did some maneuvering to avoid the falling debris, as they're in the clear Wilhelm said” I really loved that tower”

“It couldn't be helped Wil” Hayden said” At least we have this”she showed her the Grail

“Sweet” Wilhelm smiled”Now if you may join me in a moment of silence for the fallen structure”

Wilhelm
http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/40/tumblr_lqe43fczg51qhyhwto1_500.jpg

Her plane: Dragonfly
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/277/2/b/steampunk_tri_plane_by_billfrench77-d5gtsht.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

Pantheon RPG The_to10

She crept through the corridors she reached into her pocket and pulled out a map(Take a left then walk about a mile up ahead till you've reached a wall). She made her way towards the wall then she looked at the symbols. Some of them are rearranged, she unsolved a riddle that needed to be solved in order for the wall to be open.. The wall glowed and the symbol rearranged into a complete one that read. Serenity.

The wall opened to reveal a hidden room filled with treasures beyond her wildest dreams, gold coins, jewels, necklaces, etc(Sorry guys, after something that stands out among the bunch). (Ok the guy who made this was a carpenter so it's something that is out of what you normally see here) she thought to herself. She sees a lone cup laying among the rest of the hidden treasures.

http://www.veryicon.com/icon/png/Movie%20%26%20TV/Indiana%20Jones%20Mac%20Icons/HolyGrail.png

“Hello there” she said then approached the grail. She took it then looked at it for a moment”Hope you appreciate this old timer”

She soon hears then feels the place started to rumble”Not good” she grabbed hold of the Grail then made a run for it, she sees the walls starting to close but she dove out of it just in time before it closed completely. She presses a device behind her ear” Wil!!”

She ran and the area behind her started to fall and it turns into a race of her getting out of the tower before she falls with it”Wil I can use some air support!!!”

“Sure thing, just exit from where you've entered and I'll be there in two shakes of a lambs tail” Wilhelm said

She dove out of the window, clutching the grail as she falls from the tower. She hears the sound of a plane and Wilhelm caught her. She clutches the rail and she got in the plane

“Did you get it Hayden?!” Wilhelm asked, after Hayden put her arm back in it's socket” Yeah. Good catch btw” she went up to the pilot area and took a seat next to her the two sees the tower fall. Wilhelm did some maneuvering to avoid the falling debris, as they're in the clear Wilhelm said” I really loved that tower”

“It couldn't be helped Wil” Hayden said” At least we have this”she showed her the Grail

“Sweet” Wilhelm smiled”Now if you may join me in a moment of silence for the fallen structure”

Wilhelm
http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/40/tumblr_lqe43fczg51qhyhwto1_500.jpg

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/277/2/b/steampunk_tri_plane_by_billfrench77-d5gtsht.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg7C9qwLoqE
lol!

But seriously, awesome prologue. Very Happy
Love the characters too.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

Pantheon RPG The_to10

Wilhelm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg7C9qwLoqE
lol!

But seriously, awesome prologue. Very Happy
Love the characters too.

Thank you. Smile For an opening theme. It would definitly be this

more_horiz
Bonnie took a moment to breathe in the air as she got ready. There was a civil war going on several miles out. After a conversation with her sister, she had come up with the best solution: Beat up both sides and then make them get along. She gripped her hammer in one hand. "Mine hammer Mjolnir, we go to battle. Forward!" She declared and ran full tilt, reaching the battlefield in seconds. It was better than she had hoped. "Today.....will be a good day."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bonnie took a moment to breathe in the air as she got ready. There was a civil war going on several miles out. After a conversation with her sister, she had come up with the best solution: Beat up both sides and then make them get along. She gripped her hammer in one hand. "Mine hammer Mjolnir, we go to battle. Forward!" She declared and ran full tilt, reaching the battlefield in seconds. It was better than she had hoped. "Today.....will be a good day."

Will respond to this tomorrow. Already thought of a character to introduce for this one. Night Sleep

more_horiz
Graham Biggs held his head in his hands as the Jury declared not guilty and the Judge banged his gavel. Again, he had lost again and now another murder was walking free. He didn’t understand it. The evidence was THERE! RIGHT THERE! That lunatic had killed those people, there was DNA, hairs, his wallet, a witness, his bloody clothes, everything said that he did it and here he was walking again. He watched the axe murderer shake hands with Wedge. Wedge was a slime ball, the type of scum who cared only about money and seeing the psychopaths walk. And he'd done it again. The killer would escape justice and Wedge was laughing it up with him. Defeated, Graham grabbed his briefcase and walked out. "Better luck next time Biggs!" Wedge taunted.
"Yeah....next time." Graham replied as he gave him a death glare and then turned and headed to the bar.

He was in the middle of his third glass when a beautiful woman sat down next to him and bought a drink. "Hi."

"Hi."
The TV's channel suddenly changed to show the news report about the axe murderer walking free. The bartender did a double take and pressed the channel buttons, trying to change it back to the game but nothing happened. "That is such a shame." Her voice was husky with a sense of sophistication to it.
"A shame? It's a travesty. That lunatic is walking free. Where's the justice?" He asked as he chugged his drink.
Darlene patted him on the back and paid for both of them. "Come on, let's go outside. You've had enough."

The two talked as they walked the parking lot. "So, I studied all my life to be a lawyer right? I...wanted to make a difference, to put killers behind bars and make sure that they see justice. And after a lifetime of study and five years of law school...I can't win. No matter what..I'm just a loser. My life is a mess, I'm a complete joke..."

Darlene patted him on the back . "Yes, life is unfair and unjust. But...tell me Graham, can I call you that? Graham, what if I were to tell you, that I could help you. If you work with me, you will win. All the time from now on." Darlene started. "So long as you do what I tell you, you will win ever case. From now on, no man will ever escape justice. I will take care of you and you will never be a joke again." She offered him as they approached her car.
http://geezimbored.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/koenigsegg-ccx-limited-edition.jpg?w=466&h=222

"I...I think...no, I would like that very much."

"Splendid." She unlocked her car and reached inside. "Let's see...ah, here it is." She pulled out a stack of papers. Graham blinked. He realized it was a giant stack of 50 papers, a contract. "Wow....what's all this?"
"Oh don't mind all of that. Just skip to the last page and sign on the dotted line."
"I don't think I have a pen..." He reached into his pockets only for Darlene to hand him one of her own. "Oh, thank you."
Graham thought he felt something prick him as he took the pen but ignored it. He went right to the last page and signed his pen in red ink.

Darlene smiled and lifted it up. "Hmmm....alright. Everything checks out." She placed the contract back in her car and she handed him a business card. "You start tomorrow."
"Wow...just like that?"
"Just like that. Don't worry, I'll take care of you. The address and number are on the card." She got in her car and drove off. Graham watched her drive away and looked down at the law firm name: Abaddon, Apollyon and Tyr. A strange name, but he decided to go for it. He headed to his car and drove off. He felt good...really good. Like all his worries and troubles had just vanished.

The next day, he woke up bright and early, dressed in his best suit and headed to his new job.

Graham walked inside and glanced at a sign, Latin.
Relinquo totus spes , totus ye quisnam penetro hic.

The doors closed behind him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Skarsgard knelt down holding the medalian, he wears on his neck, in his hand as he says a silent prayer for his comrads. He kisses the medalian then stood up and picks up both swords from the ground then puts them up. He exits the tent and joins his fellow warriors in battle

OT:

Skarsgard(Balder)
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpg/ddb1681d976338fac3a721542584ab5df96aa6b3_r.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Skarsgard knelt down holding the medalian, he wears on his neck, in his hand as he says a silent prayer for his comrads. He kisses the medalian then stood up and picks up both swords from the ground then puts them up. He exits the tent and joins his fellow warriors in battle

OT:

Skarsgard(Balder)
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpg/ddb1681d976338fac3a721542584ab5df96aa6b3_r.jpg

Bonnie charged into the warzone and smacked a random soldier with the hammer, sending him flying into the air. She then charged at the next soldier who fired on her, the bullets hitting her but failing to break her skin. She grabbed his gun barrel and broke it before kicking him away and then threw the gun at another soldier.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT:

Skarsgard(Balder)

Bonnie charged into the warzone and smacked a random soldier with the hammer, sending him flying into the air. She then charged at the next soldier who fired on her, the bullets hitting her but failing to break her skin. She grabbed his gun barrel and broke it before kicking him away and then threw the gun at another soldier.

As the battle continued, she paused as she spotted another warrior. Bonnie ran over to him, eager to see just what this fighter had.

more_horiz
Smile
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/b/balder.html

IC:

The army on their side sees a masive Gorignak, Lava Rock Monster, and it let a mighty roar. It swiped at most of the army. Skarsgard sees this, he takes charge at the monster with all determine to take the giant down.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_qgFCTJi1g4/T4ur8xXjR8I/AAAAAAAABdk/3ZEUxwMA4k8/s1600/20168_fantasy_monster_huge_rock_giant.jpg

Taking charge of an airfleet Lady Aithne(Sif) sees the action in her flying gunship, seeing Skarsgard about to confront the Gorignak she orders her airfleet" Take down the enemie's below approachin Skarsgard, make sure he has enough clear space"

OT: Lady Aithne

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y3B1Wgl1hqQ/TyTHNdVNNkI/AAAAAAAADOk/lH3NweTB4m0/s1600/101.PNG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

The army on their side sees a masive Gorignak, Lava Rock Monster, and it let a mighty roar. It swiped at most of the army. Skarsgard sees this, he takes charge at the monster with all determine to take the giant down.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_qgFCTJi1g4/T4ur8xXjR8I/AAAAAAAABdk/3ZEUxwMA4k8/s1600/20168_fantasy_monster_huge_rock_giant.jpg

Taking charge of an airfleet Lady Aithne(Sif) sees the action in her flying gunship, seeing Skarsgard about to confront the Gorignak she orders her airfleet" Take down the enemie's below approachin Skarsgard, make sure he has enough clear space"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y3B1Wgl1hqQ/TyTHNdVNNkI/AAAAAAAADOk/lH3NweTB4m0/s1600/101.PNG

Bonnie saw the airships and the giant lava monster in the distance. "Ohhhh yesss....that's what I'm talking about!" She cheered and followed the ships, arriving at the battlefield. "Hello warrior!" She said to Skarsgard as she threw the hammer at the lava monster.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

Bonnie saw the airships and the giant lava monster in the distance. "Ohhhh yesss....that's what I'm talking about!" She cheered and followed the ships, arriving at the battlefield. "Hello warrior!" She said to Skarsgard as she threw the hammer at the lava monster.

"Bonnie, glad you can join in!" Skarsgard said as the two charged at the monster

In her own Gunship, Brunhilda, Aithne approached the control room"Fire a distraction shot" she ordered then a missle fired then strick at the face of the Gorignak, the monster roared. Her other fleet still followed as ordered and made a clear path for Bonnie and Skarsgard

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

"Bonnie, glad you can join in!" Skarsgard said as the two charged at the monster

In her own Gunship, Brunhilda, Aithne approached the control room"Fire a distraction shot" she ordered then a missle fired then strick at the face of the Gorignak, the monster roared. Her other fleet still followed as ordered and made a clear path for Bonnie and Skarsgard

"Shame on Skarsgard, you did not tell me there would be a monster here today!" Bonnie joked as she recalled her hammer Mjolnir. She leaped up to the monster's face and swung her hammer and knocked the creature to the ground. "I can't believe my sister is missing this!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

"Shame on Skarsgard, you did not tell me there would be a monster here today!" Bonnie joked as she recalled her hammer Mjolnir. She leaped up to the monster's face and swung her hammer and knocked the creature to the ground. "I can't believe my sister is missing this!"

Skarsgard smiled" No need to feel disheartened Bonnie. Not many are born into battle but in terms of diplomacy her tongue is sharper than any sword" Skarsgard leaped and draws his duel blades out, the swords glowed and then he drove the swords into the monster's chest. The monster roared in pain

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

Skarsgard smiled" No need to feel disheartened Bonnie. Not many are born into battle but in terms of diplomacy her tongue is sharper than any sword" Skarsgard leaped and draws his duel blades out, the swords glowed and then he drove the swords into the monster's chest. The monster roared in pain

The monster's thrashing knocked them both flying through the air. Bonnie recovered first and caught Skarsgard and landed both of them on the ground as the missiles hit the monster again. Seeing the sword still embedded in it, Bonnie got an idea. "Cover me, I'm going to drive that sword right through it's heart!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

The monster's thrashing knocked them both flying through the air. Bonnie recovered first and caught Skarsgard and landed both of them on the ground as the missiles hit the monster again. Seeing the sword still embedded in it, Bonnie got an idea. "Cover me, I'm going to drive that sword right through it's heart!"

Skarsgard managed to save one sword and they both looked up to see Brunhilda fire upon the Gorignak, knocking it back. Seeing the opening that he needs Skarsgard threw the sword at the Gorignak's eye" A cover, and an opening you shall have" Skarsgard said to Aithne

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

Skarsgard managed to save one sword and they both looked up to see Brunhilda fire upon the Gorignak, knocking it back. Seeing the opening that he needs Skarsgard threw the sword at the Gorignak's eye" A cover, and an opening you shall have" Skarsgard said to Aithne

Bonnie began twirling her hammer and charged forward. With the two of them providing a distraction, Bonnie found her opening. She leaped up into the air and spun around and swung the hammer at the handle, hammering the sword into the monster's heart and through it's back.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

Bonnie began twirling her hammer and charged forward. With the two of them providing a distraction, Bonnie found her opening. She leaped up into the air and spun around and swung the hammer at the handle, hammering the sword into the monster's heart and through it's back.

The monster roared then it fell down. Skarsgard shielded Bonnie as a dust cloud erupted as the monster landed. As it vanished the two looked on" A final blow well struck Bonnie" Skarsgard grinned. He then summoned his swords back to him and he puts them up

"The Gorignak is down lets finish off the remaining troops and provide message to our enemies!!!" Lady Aithne ordered to her fleet

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

The monster roared then it fell down. Skarsgard shielded Bonnie as a dust cloud erupted as the monster landed. As it vanished the two looked on" A final blow well struck Bonnie" Skarsgard grinned. He then summoned his swords back to him and he puts them up

"The Gorignak is down lets finish off the remaining troops and provide message to our enemies!!!" Lady Aithne ordered to her fleet

"It's what I do. Thank you for your aide as well." She spun her hammer overhead and dispersed the dust cloud. "Now, let's go fight the others. I'll take half and you take the other half."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Smile

IC:

"It's what I do. Thank you for your aide as well." She spun her hammer overhead and dispersed the dust cloud. "Now, let's go fight the others. I'll take half and you take the other half."

Skarsgard raised his swords" To victory!!!!" the two warriors aided their warrior brotheren for the final battle.

OT: Take it away!!! Smile

more_horiz
Sage University
School of Magic and Witchcraft

Pantheon RPG Academ10

"Welcome students to another year of Sage University!! It is a great honor to stand among familiar faces and new ones of this University. Each of us brings something different to the table and no matter the reasons each of you have arrived here it is my task that each of you take what you have learned and achieve greatness. Whatever struggles you may have during your jorney just assure that your headmaster and the members of the staff are hear to help guide you to a proper path. May the fruits of knowledge be a savoring one" Sebastian Cain, headmaster of the university, concluded his speech then the students and members of the staff erupted in applause

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply