The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:59 pm

I was sure I had posted a thread like this before, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so here we go. Putting it up again. Essentially an utterly massive crossover of all the characters of Video Game World.
I do not have a plot yet. Laughing
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

First character,
Trainer Red

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Chou Blaster on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 pm


Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:53 pm

I call Samus Aran!!

Don't worry this wont be The Other M version

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nJjo3BWyH-M/TxPIWZucrpI/AAAAAAAAFa0/2t8BsDAtWjw/s1600/samus-aran.jpg
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Chou Blaster on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:18 pm

This song seems fitting for the rpg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eanxcTWC75A

Since the game is having the Capcom/Namco universes were colliding/fusing together.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm


Also, since it's inevitable the SF gang will show up and I've already brought up Pokemon, I'll just say what we're all thinking....

M.Bison vs Mewtwo. Cool
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:51 pm

And what video game crossover cant be complete without...





avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:This song seems fitting for the rpg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eanxcTWC75A

Since the game is having the Capcom/Namco universes were colliding/fusing together.

Capcom/Namco vs Nintendo? I like it!!!
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Legato wrote:And what video game crossover cant be complete without...






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpZUHNvFubg
lol!

But seriously, that's what I'm talking about! afro

Dibs on Luigi!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Dibs on Bowser and Mario!!
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:05 pm




Also Scott


avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Admin wrote:




Hmm. Willing to say he's prettier than Zelda tongue

Ganondorf


"Hail To The King Baby"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Chou Blaster on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:




Hmm. Willing to say he's prettier than Zelda tongue


The irony there on the net is this.

The best cosplay/people who dress like look to do stuff on camera and stuff....

Their female. There you go. Of course the ultimate Japanese male heroes in Japan were always so to be androgynous (Where bishonuen comes from. So there you go. Legend/folk lore I mean.)

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:




Hmm. Willing to say he's prettier than Zelda tongue


The irony there on the net is this.

The best cosplay/people who dress like look to do stuff on camera and stuff....

Their female. There you go. Of course the ultimate Japanese male heroes in Japan were always so to be androgynous (Where bishonuen comes from. So there you go. Legend/folk lore I mean.)


http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110211173360/naruto/images/b/b1/Casual_Haku.jpg
lol!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Chou Blaster on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 pm

^ EXACTLY THE DAMN POINT.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Reminds me of a cosplay one I've found
http://data.whicdn.com/images/13488910/1313294171490673_large.png
Of all the Link cosplay's I've seen. This one's spot on.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Chou Blaster on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Legato wrote:Reminds me of a cosplay one I've found
http://data.whicdn.com/images/13488910/1313294171490673_large.png
Of all the Link cosplay's I've seen. This one's spot on.

Man this reminds me of Optimus prime getting pissed off at Johnny Storm on Robot Chicken. *Laughing ass off in remembering.*

The point was Optimus did this thing with this. "Always get a check up, (PRostate) Or else you'll get cancer and die."

Latter

*Johnny Storm at doctors* "It burns when I pee."

OP: *Breaks wall and speaks, pissed off.:

"WHAT.... DID I JUST TELL YOU!!!"

Seriously, Link is almost as bad as Bridget from Guilty Gear, in my opinion.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:Reminds me of a cosplay one I've found
http://data.whicdn.com/images/13488910/1313294171490673_large.png
Of all the Link cosplay's I've seen. This one's spot on.

Man this reminds me of Optimus prime getting pissed off at Johnny Storm on Robot Chicken. *Laughing ass off in remembering.*

The point was Optimus did this thing with this. "Always get a check up, (PRostate) Or else you'll get cancer and die."

Latter

*Johnny Storm at doctors* "It burns when I pee."

OP: *Breaks wall and speaks, pissed off.:

"WHAT.... DID I JUST TELL YOU!!!"

Seriously, Link is almost as bad as Bridget from Guilty Gear, in my opinion.
Actually Link is justified since...he's an elf.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Chou Blaster on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:Reminds me of a cosplay one I've found
http://data.whicdn.com/images/13488910/1313294171490673_large.png
Of all the Link cosplay's I've seen. This one's spot on.

Man this reminds me of Optimus prime getting pissed off at Johnny Storm on Robot Chicken. *Laughing ass off in remembering.*

The point was Optimus did this thing with this. "Always get a check up, (PRostate) Or else you'll get cancer and die."

Latter

*Johnny Storm at doctors* "It burns when I pee."

OP: *Breaks wall and speaks, pissed off.:

"WHAT.... DID I JUST TELL YOU!!!"

Seriously, Link is almost as bad as Bridget from Guilty Gear, in my opinion.
Actually Link is justified since...he's an elf.

A elf draw by the Japanese. So yeah.

Chou Blaster

Posts : 820
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 32
Location : The Dreaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:Reminds me of a cosplay one I've found
http://data.whicdn.com/images/13488910/1313294171490673_large.png
Of all the Link cosplay's I've seen. This one's spot on.

Man this reminds me of Optimus prime getting pissed off at Johnny Storm on Robot Chicken. *Laughing ass off in remembering.*

The point was Optimus did this thing with this. "Always get a check up, (PRostate) Or else you'll get cancer and die."

Latter

*Johnny Storm at doctors* "It burns when I pee."

OP: *Breaks wall and speaks, pissed off.:

"WHAT.... DID I JUST TELL YOU!!!"

Seriously, Link is almost as bad as Bridget from Guilty Gear, in my opinion.
Actually Link is justified since...he's an elf.

A elf draw by the Japanese. So yeah.

Pfft. Japanese have nothing to do with it. Yet treading off topic
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:Reminds me of a cosplay one I've found
http://data.whicdn.com/images/13488910/1313294171490673_large.png
Of all the Link cosplay's I've seen. This one's spot on.

Man this reminds me of Optimus prime getting pissed off at Johnny Storm on Robot Chicken. *Laughing ass off in remembering.*

The point was Optimus did this thing with this. "Always get a check up, (PRostate) Or else you'll get cancer and die."

Latter

*Johnny Storm at doctors* "It burns when I pee."

OP: *Breaks wall and speaks, pissed off.:

"WHAT.... DID I JUST TELL YOU!!!"

Seriously, Link is almost as bad as Bridget from Guilty Gear, in my opinion.
Actually Link is justified since...he's an elf.

Hylian technically.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:12 pm

.......


Last edited by Admin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Alternatively....
MANLY LINK!

You know what. It's the 21st Century. I support the bishi Link!!!
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Luigi


Zelda


Princess Toadstool Peach


Or Bayonetta. Laughing
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Legato on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:23 pm

BTW. I like the first Link pic better. The other one looked like a troll IMO.

Also Guy you have a PM
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Epic Massive Video Game World Crossover RPG!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum