ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Statesmen: RPG Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Statesmen: RPG Thread - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Statesmen: RPG Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Infirmary room 2

Nebraska sits up"Lousy cheater!!!" he yelled rubbing his head, still sore from his fight with Artemis, he looked around" Huh? Why am I in Labyrinth?"

Arizona was there. "Hey there Nebraska, take it easy. Looks like you lost too huh?"

Nebraska scoffed" She just got lucky, I'll get her next time. So how did the mission turned out? Since I've slept through the majority of it"

Smile

descriptionThe Statesmen: RPG Thread - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Statesmen: RPG Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Infirmary room 2

Nebraska sits up"Lousy cheater!!!" he yelled rubbing his head, still sore from his fight with Artemis, he looked around" Huh? Why am I in Labyrinth?"

Arizona was there. "Hey there Nebraska, take it easy. Looks like you lost too huh?"

Nebraska scoffed" She just got lucky, I'll get her next time. So how did the mission turned out? Since I've slept through the majority of it"

"Well I got knocked out by that Stronghold kid, I'll spare you the details, but then New York beat him to a pulp, Washington took care of Artemis, Louisiana put Ultra to sleep and Velocity Lass joined our team." Arizona summed up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Infirmary room 2

"Well I got knocked out by that Stronghold kid, I'll spare you the details, but then New York beat him to a pulp, Washington took care of Artemis, Louisiana put Ultra to sleep and Velocity Lass joined our team." Arizona summed up.

Nebraska chuckled" So L took out Ultra Girl. If there is one person crafty enough to take on a psychic." he paused for a moment then asked" Straight up answer. I'm well aware of our mission but Washington didn't make Artemis suffer did he?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Infirmary room 2

Nebraska chuckled" So L took out Ultra Girl. If there is one person crafty enough to take on a psychic." he paused for a moment then asked" Straight up answer. I'm well aware of our mission but Washington didn't make Artemis suffer did he?"

"I have been meaning to ask him about that but...there's more important matters right now, and you should know this: North Dakota was attacked by a vampire during the mission."

more_horiz
Elsewhere.......

Pel Indriel Weapon's Facility

In a control room dozens of dead bodies are laid around, only one lone individual remains just casually looking at the computer for some intel

"South Dakota to base all ground to air defenses have been disabled, along with the trump card these guys have up their sleeves."

"Any scouters spotted you?"

"Scouted me around fifteen seconds ago" South Dakota said as he's still looking at the computer while about five armed guards entered the room

"Within the next few moments they wont be an issue" South Dakota said

Two of the guards felt a small blade go through their necks then a masked figure phased through the cieling then beheaded two more with his blades. He was about to engage on the final one but South Dakota glared back at the guard then he exploded, body parts and organs scattered everywhere. He returned to the computer then took the drive out

"All is secured" South Dakota asked the masked figure who silently nods then South Dakota pats his shoulder" Good job Texas. Lets get out of here while the rest clean up the place" He held the disk drive up" Got what we came for" he wiped the blood from Texas's mask" Sorry about that"

Texas nods then follows South Dakota as he gets up and leaves

OT:

South Dakota
The Statesmen: RPG Thread - Page 3 The-wa12

Texas
The Statesmen: RPG Thread - Page 3 Haku_n10

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere.......

Pel Indriel Weapon's Facility

In a control room dozens of dead bodies are laid around, only one lone individual remains just casually looking at the computer for some intel

"South Dakota to base all ground to air defenses have been disabled, along with the trump card these guys have up their sleeves."

"Any scouters spotted you?"

"Scouted me around fifteen seconds ago" South Dakota said as he's still looking at the computer while about five armed guards entered the room

"Within the next few moments they wont be an issue" South Dakota said

Two of the guards felt a small blade go through their necks then a masked figure phased through the cieling then beheaded two more with his blades. He was about to engage on the final one but South Dakota glared back at the guard then he exploded, body parts and organs scattered everywhere. He returned to the computer then took the drive out

"All is secured" South Dakota asked the masked figure who silently nods then South Dakota pats his shoulder" Good job Texas. Lets get out of here while the rest clean up the place" He held the disk drive up" Got what we came for" he wiped the blood from Texas's mask" Sorry about that"

Texas nods then follows South Dakota as he gets up and leaves

OT:

South Dakota
The Statesmen: RPG Thread - Page 3 The-wa12

Texas
The Statesmen: RPG Thread - Page 3 Haku_n10

"Montana, I'm done. Level the place" South Dakota said over the comm

"How do you like em? Medium, Rare, or Well Done?" Montana said over the comm

"You know how I like em Montana" South Dakota said as him and Texas leave the facility

"Nuke em it is" Montana,female humanoid being, about 200ft tall, whose entire body glowed a bright orange energy, pointed her finger at the facility. The armed forces at the facility open fired at her. She laughed in response"Sad attempt, bang" the armed forces evaporated into flames, skeleton, followed by dust then nothing was left of the armed forces. She did as ordered. Leveled the entire facility and anyone that worked there. It was like the whole placed has been bombed to hell. She surveys the destruction then called down to South Dakota" Ok. Everybody's dead"

South Dakota looked up then gave a nod of approval. Montana shrinked back down to regular size and appearance

She walked up and pats Texas on his head" Superb work back there" she smiled

"Do you have to coddle him?" South Dakota said

"Cant be helped he's adorable" Montana said in which Texas looked down and blushed behind his mask

OT: Montana

The Statesmen: RPG Thread - Page 3 87865510

more_horiz
Missouri was having a drink with New York. "Penny for your thoughts on the mission."
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/127/f/b/Shinobu_Sensui_by_raijin_akuma.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Missouri was having a drink with New York. "Penny for your thoughts on the mission."
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/127/f/b/Shinobu_Sensui_by_raijin_akuma.jpg

"Some of the people seem a little on edge as a result. Louisiana's at a crossroads, California's distraught over what happened to North Dakota and haven't left her side, and our new recruit Virginia isn't completely used to our line of work." New York's hearing picked up Louisiana and Hawaii"Owe you one lass" he thinks to himself" It would seem we need a little something to help blow off steam and boost moral"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Some of the people seem a little on edge as a result. Louisiana's at a crossroads, California's distraught over what happened to North Dakota and haven't left her side, and our new recruit Virginia isn't completely used to our line of work." New York's hearing picked up Louisiana and Hawaii"Owe you one lass" he thinks to himself" It would seem we need a little something to help blow off steam and boost moral"

"I see. I'll speak with The Director and see if he has any missions waiting for us. In the meantime, we'll wait for North Dakota to recover and speak with South Dakota when his team returns from their current assignment."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I see. I'll speak with The Director and see if he has any missions waiting for us. In the meantime, we'll wait for North Dakota to recover and speak with South Dakota when his team returns from their current assignment."

"Aye" New York pondered" There is one method that we usually use whenever we need to blow off some steam"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Aye" New York pondered" There is one method that we usually use whenever we need to blow off some steam"

"Which method is that again?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

New York smiled" Live combat"

more_horiz
BTW check out the sign up Smile

more_horiz
Smile

Also sent a RP in The Marauders

more_horiz
Will reply to all tomorrow. Night! Sleep

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I like the way you think. Alright, we'll wait until North Dakota recovers and then I'll ask the Director if he has any jobs for us."

"You know boys."

The two turned around to see Nemesis. "If you're looking for a fight, I have an idea that could really get your blood flowing."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I like the way you think. Alright, we'll wait until North Dakota recovers and then I'll ask the Director if he has any jobs for us."

"You know boys."

The two turned around to see Nemesis. "If you're looking for a fight, I have an idea that could really get your blood flowing."

"I'm all ears" New York said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You know boys."

"I'm sure you all know my son Malachite. Since his return, he has not had a decent opponent and considering what's coming, I don't want him getting soft. As such, I was hoping you and your team could help him get on his A-Game."

"Woah....wait....you're asking our team to take on your own son? And you're okay with this?" Missouri asked.

"Live combat is the best type of training there is." Nemesis smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You know boys."

"I'm sure you all know my son Malachite. Since his return, he has not had a decent opponent and considering what's coming, I don't want him getting soft. As such, I was hoping you and your team could help him get on his A-Game."

"Woah....wait....you're asking our team to take on your own son? And you're okay with this?" Missouri asked.

New York smiled" Intrigued on your suggestion"

"As am I"

They look to see X approach the group

"Sir" New York saluted"No need New York" X said then responded to Nemesis" Everyone should be on their A game for the impending Crisis. Including the new recruit among the group. I'd like to see how she does when things get really intense and when survival is on the line"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You know boys."

New York smiled" Intrigued on your suggestion"

"As am I"

They look to see X approach the group

"Sir" New York saluted"No need New York" X said then responded to Nemesis" Everyone should be on their A game for the impending Crisis. Including the new recruit among the group. I'd like to see how she does when things get really intense and when survival is on the line"

"Give me a minute or two and I'll track down a civil war in some third-world country we can send her to." Nemesis smiled.

more_horiz
Isn't she supposed to be with Eve and the others?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

I dunno, just trying to do something in the thread right now.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

I dunno, just trying to do something in the thread right now.

I believe she is. You could introduce some of the other Statesmen you haven't introduced you know Cool Which is why I've introduced South Dakota, Texas, and Montana Smile

more_horiz
OT: for Admin check the Prime and Quantum Discussion thread I posting a link to the Kaijiu Kaki Yajyuu, a links to the fight and a link to what Princess Pipii's power is.

more_horiz
Nemesis paused for a moment as the group heard something and heard a rumble. "Should we wait on your two friends to finish up?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply