The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Curbstomps Thread

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:49 am



Got a villain you want to see get what's coming to them? Are you a fan of one-sided beatings? Do you want to throw a character to the lions? Then this is the thread for you!Razz 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 am


Kurama (YYH) vs the hooded pyscho's (The Expelled)

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:21 am

Wednesday Addams vs The Kid Bully from The Bridge of Terabithia

He'd be glad to just take a punch to the face once Wednesday is done with him
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:28 am

Legato wrote:Wednesday Addams vs The Kid Bully from The Bridge of Terabithia

He'd be glad to just take a punch to the face once Wednesday is done with him
Pugsley: "Better him than me!"
Wednesday: "Oh don't worry. You're scheduled to be tortured at 2."

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:37 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Wednesday Addams vs The Kid Bully from The Bridge of Terabithia

He'd be glad to just take a punch to the face once Wednesday is done with him
Pugsley: "Better him than me!"
Wednesday: "Oh don't worry. You're scheduled to be tortured at 2."

The irony of this is...

I've defended Flash from Amazing Spider-Man, since he at least had more decency towards Peter when his Uncle died.

I've even, on some occasions, defended freaking Mark from I Am Number Four.

Also went as far as to say what the kids did in The Final was too cruel.

However I agree with NC in that there are some bully characters that just needs to suffer. In a manner in which Jigsaw would wince at.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:55 am

speaking of Bullies I like this scene from Back to the Future

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Legato on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:17 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote: speaking of Bullies I like this scene from Back to the Future

That scene never gets old.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:08 am


Bills vs Broly
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Legato on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:33 am

Bills vs Joffrey

"I hate that little sh*t"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:43 am

Legato wrote:Bills vs Joffrey

"I hate that little sh*t"

Guttony: "Can I eat him Lust?"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Legato on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:Bills vs Joffrey

"I hate that little sh*t"

Guttony: "Can I eat him Lust?"
Lust: "Hmm. Why not. Just make sure he screams"
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:52 am


Hulk vs Gendo Ikari.


Teen!Tommy Oliver vs Mark James. Not to the death of course, just a fight.
Tommy: "Seriously man, do you even know how to fight?"

Zoom vs Zero Louise
ZoomBlitz FTW.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:00 am


Magneto vs Cyorg Jason Voorhees.Razz 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:44 am

Team Urameshi vs Team CRDL (RWBY)
http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=rwby&v=more

Yusuke: "Alright, the douche with the mace is mine and the rest of you can divvy up the others!"
Hiei: "I'll kill the tall one."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Legato on Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 pm

To take a break from the usual topic i just want to discuss what Guy put down. Team CRDL (RWBY). Ok they are the perfect example of what I've just talked about in my blog topic..

http://ffrarfr.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-top-eight-writing-cliches-that-i.html

The reasons why I find The Bully character concept irritating is explained in my blog but I also want to add that Froggy once commented that one can make a bully character work if they make a bully character fun. I actually agree with him because there are cases where you have bully characters but they end up being fun to the point that you find yourself enjoying their presence instead of wishing them to go away.

For instance Nelson from The Simpsons. The guy was funny and was given layers in which he ended up being likable. Bulk and Skull & Cordelia Chase also started out as bully characters but fun bully characters. Also helped that both of them can be funny. That and they were more than just typical one note characters. Also I find it intriguing that despite everything both the Rangers and Bulk&Skull would actually still be civil to one another and even hang out when the latter isn't trying to bully the former.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Legato wrote:To take a break from the usual topic i just want to discuss what Guy put down. Team CRDL (RWBY). Ok they are the perfect example of what I've just talked about in my blog topic..

http://ffrarfr.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-top-eight-writing-cliches-that-i.html

The reasons why I find The Bully character concept irritating is explained in my blog but I also want to add that Froggy once commented that one can make a bully character work if they make a bully character fun. I actually agree with him because there are cases where you have bully characters but they end up being fun to the point that you find yourself enjoying their presence instead of wishing them to go away.

For instance Nelson from The Simpsons. The guy was funny and was given layers in which he ended up being likable. Bulk and Skull & Cordelia Chase also started out as bully characters but fun bully characters. Also helped that both of them can be funny. That and they were more than just typical one note characters. Also I find it intriguing that despite everything both the Rangers and Bulk&Skull would actually still be civil to one another and even hang out when the latter isn't trying to bully the former.
Hell, Bulk and Skull saved the Rangers in Season 2! Those two guys are awesome.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Off Topic

is Debo From Friday a Bully or a Thug?!?

Thug

a tough and violent man, esp a criminal

Bully

A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Legato on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:47 pm

Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:Off Topic

is Debo From Friday a Bully or a Thug?!?

Thug

a tough and violent man, esp a criminal

Bully

A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.

I kind of see him as a black Biff Tannen.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:29 pm


Sanji vs Jabba.Razz 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:06 pm


Titaness vs Deathstroke and Prometheus
Epic Speedblitz!cheers 

avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Roy Mustang  ( before he lost his sight) vs. the Joker.

when Roy gets done with him all that we be left is a pile of smoldering ashes.
avatar
Bruceleegreyhulk

Posts : 3184
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 33
Location : Morristown TN

View user profile http://rpguniverse.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:40 am


God!Laocorn vs Team CRDL.Twisted Evil 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Legato on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 am

Admin wrote:
Sanji vs Jabba.Razz 
That is if Luffy doesn't get to him first Wink  Especially once Luffy sees what he does to his slaves.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:57 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Sanji vs Jabba.Razz 
That is if Luffy doesn't get to him first Wink  Especially once Luffy sees what he does to his slaves.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Legato on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:03 am

Admin wrote:

Teen!Tommy Oliver vs Mark James. Not to the death of course, just a fight.
Tommy: "Seriously man, do you even know how to fight?"
It's not often I use my characters in a curbstomp thread.

Angel Enigma vs Joffrey from Game of Thrones

CAU Legacy Flannery vs Mark James.

Sam to John after witnessing a curbstomp that Mark will never forget" Dude I think I'm starting to fall for her"

avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Curbstomps Thread Take 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum