Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC: "Save nothing. I just wanted to see the look on her face when she realized how hopeless her situation is" Owlman said

"Quite the charmer" Empress said" I say congratulations are in order. We've just now acquired the Cadmus HQ"

"I agree. Let's celebrate for awhile." Clark Luthor said and put a hand on Harley's head. "Great work today Harleen."
Harley smiled then saluted Clark

"Gather the others and prepare for war" Lex said then sees a ball flew past him then bounces all over the wall as it hits the ceiling it landed back in the hand of it's owner, a close facial shot shows the owner of the rubber ball. Jester

"So Lex, be honest. On a scale of one to infinity, how screwed are we?" Jester asked

OT: Harlequin
Alternate Earths: The Syndicate - Page 2 Tumblr11

"88673437752342." Grodd said without missing a beat. "Less so if we can get this device up and running."

"Rodger that sir." Prometheus pressed a finger to his helmet. "Attention all League members, assemble in the lab."

They all got the message: Slade, Electrolyte (Livewire) Flora (Poison Ivy) GL (Sinestro) The Major (Zod) Tremor (Terra) Manchester, Skyscraper (Giganta), The Cat (Selina+Cheetah) Gator (Croc) Titan (Bane) Curse (Jinx) Marksman (Deadshot), Lana and Lady Shiva.

A holo image of Toyman(Hiro Okamura) approached the group, he looks around" This is all whose accounted for?"

"The majority were killed when Clark, eventually snapped. More than his usual tantrums" Jester said to Hiro who nods" Ah"

"To be blunt guys. Amanda Waller has been killed and The Syndicate is planning to launch a full scale takeover" Lex Luthor said

OT:

Toyman
Alternate Earths: The Syndicate - Page 2 Tumblr12

Around 15 years of age.

IC: At the Cadmas, now new HQ of The Syndicate

Owlman pressed the button" All members of The Syndicate arrive at the Cadmus HQ" as he's done he felt two hands on his shoulders then Harley leans forward and whispers in his ear" Love it when you're all authoritative"

"We haven't completely won yet. This is merely Phase 2." Owlman said

Clark Luthor was searching through the files Cadmus had on the heroes and villains. "I'm disappointed, I'd expected better security. What weapons have we found?"

"S-t." Electrolyte cursed. Lana looked down. "Alright, what's our plan?" The Major asked.

"Before the doors got blown off, Waller destroyed just about 90% of them" Zoom said

"I do have one plan sir but it might not be the most morally agreeable one" Toyman said

"Considering what we're fighting? We'll deal with it. What's your plan?" Major asked.

"Well that still leaves us with 10%, which is a large number of weapons. Get everybody loaded up."