ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Dracula Arc: The Statesmen

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionDracula Arc: The Statesmen - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dracula Arc: The Statesmen

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Meeting Room

After both Washington and Nemesis sat down, Washington got the ball rolling by saying" X mentioned to me that you've been looking for some candidates for a super serum you're creating"

"Yes, unfortunately I need some stronger ones. The street trash I tested it on didn't survive. I'll need someone closer to peak physicality if we're going to do it."

Washington smiled then he responded" Then the person that I have for you more than qualifies"

Washington v.o

Katerina Volkoff, you probably known her as Maine

Former member of the of the KGB. One day when returning from a mission the plane that she and her squad was in crash landed on an island north in the arctic. The crew of twelve was stranded there for four years. Surviving not just the harsh freezing environments but also the hostile inhabitants wasn't worse enough they also had to deal with being stalked and systematically hunted by a pack of vampires. Unlike your usual leeches these were of the primitive sort that even their own kind frown upon.

In about a few weeks they started losing members then a few months it was down to Katerina and a fellow KGB member. Within another few weeks time she lost her partner. Not wanting to fall victim to the leeches she ended up hunting the vampires down. Thanks to taking the time in studying them she develop a strategy in taking all of them out. Unfortunately for the leeches that was when the intense hunger started to come to play. You know what it's like to have hunger, pure raw hunger? That was what she had during that time. She was like a shark or a bear who had their first taste of a new species and they come to like what they've tasted. She took out all of the vampires, except one.

When we found her she had all of her teeth sharpened into shark like fangs. She kept the last one alive for nourishment.

Dracula Arc: The Statesmen - Page 2 Pkz7Dvy

She was a large gamble to take but X felt that there could be use for her.

We kept the final vampire alive, for the science division to study on, and recruited Katerina. After some mental conditioning she's stable enough to be recruited as a Statesmen member. One of the most competent members I have on my crew

"Shark Tooth Maine?" Shocked 
"I'd heard stories but I had no idea you guys had a badass like that working for you."

OT: Man. She isn't even introduced yet and already Maine has earned a double CMOA for not just her backstory but for even granting Nemesis a surprised reaction Shocked 

IC: "We don't mess around when it comes to recruitment" Washington smiled" I suppose that means she qualifies"

"Washington....she's perfect."

descriptionDracula Arc: The Statesmen - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dracula Arc: The Statesmen

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Meeting Room

After both Washington and Nemesis sat down, Washington got the ball rolling by saying" X mentioned to me that you've been looking for some candidates for a super serum you're creating"

"Yes, unfortunately I need some stronger ones. The street trash I tested it on didn't survive. I'll need someone closer to peak physicality if we're going to do it."

Washington smiled then he responded" Then the person that I have for you more than qualifies"

Washington v.o

Former member of the of the KGB. One day when returning from a mission the plane that she and her squad was in crash landed on an island north in the arctic. The crew of twelve was stranded there for four years. Surviving not just the harsh freezing environments but also the hostile inhabitants wasn't worse enough they also had to deal with being stalked and systematically hunted by a pack of vampires. Unlike your usual leeches these were of the primitive sort that even their own kind frown upon.

In about a few weeks they started losing members then a few months it was down to Katerina and a fellow KGB member. Within another few weeks time she lost her partner. Not wanting to fall victim to the leeches she ended up hunting the vampires down. Thanks to taking the time in studying them she develop a strategy in taking all of them out. Unfortunately for the leeches that was when the intense hunger started to come to play. You know what it's like to have hunger, pure raw hunger? That was what she had during that time. She was like a shark or a bear who had their first taste of a new species and they come to like what they've tasted. She took out all of the vampires, except one.

When we found her she had all of her teeth sharpened into shark like fangs. She kept the last one alive for nourishment.

We kept the final vampire alive, for the science division to study on, and recruited Katerina. After some mental conditioning she's stable enough to be recruited as a Statesmen member. One of the most competent members I have on my crew

"I'd heard stories but I had no idea you guys had a badass like that working for you."

OT: Man. She isn't even introduced yet and already Maine has earned a double CMOA for not just her backstory but for even granting Nemesis a surprised reaction Shocked 

IC: "We don't mess around when it comes to recruitment" Washington smiled" I suppose that means she qualifies"

" I'll call her up and we can get the proceedings started"

Moments later somewhere in the frozen arctic

Dracula Arc: The Statesmen - Page 2 Image_10

"This actually reminds me of that scene in Empire Strikes Back when Luke was captured by a Wampa" Louisiana said to Washington as him, V.L, Washington, and Nemesis are each wearing clothing suitable for the conditions. Even the suitable clothing couldn't protect them from the cold

Washington glanced at him

"What? It was during my teen years and movie night with Virginia. Speaking of which why is she here and exactly why are we here?" Louisiana said

"You don't recognize it" Washington said in which Louisiana shrugged

"This is where I found Maine years back and where a new chapter in her life began. She says arriving here makes things symbolic" Washington said then they see a chopper arrive and see a figure come off. As the figure come closer they can notice that what the figure was wearing isn't weather conditioned appropriate. Which didn't bother her as she has adapted to it

Maine's pretty tall. In fact she's tall enough that she towers over the individuals present

(Just choose your words carefully and you two will get along just fine) Louisiana said to Virginia

She looked at Nemesis then she smiled at her, bearing her fangs in the process she pulled her into a hug. Lifting Nemesis up off her feet" Washington informed me that you're looking for a candidate. I'm honored"

more_horiz
in the Lab Vegas Kid is look up information on the various artifacts he stole saying in stern tone.

Vegas Kid: hmm okay after some think I deiced just to stay with the name Vegas Kid. now what's so special about this stuff I stole. I mean the boss man wouldn't ask for my services if it wasn't important unless he likes collect useless junk. ah here we go this is interesting apparently that monkey statue I stole used to belong to a first emperor of China Qin Shi Huang who stole it from the fable Sun Wukong the Monkey King!

hmm it says that the emperor used the statue to make the Monkey King do his bid, I see so this statue can bend people to one's will interesting. now what about the other stuff, hmm.... okay looks like the other stuff are potent mystical items but what about the antique piano what's so special about it?

unless of course it's not the piano the boss man want's at all but what's inside the piano. ( opens up the piano and finds a small red gemstone ) ah now this is a unique gemstone never seen anything like it on earth so it must be alien artifact! maybe i can ask Nemesis when she gets back if she can study this red gemstone for me cause I would like to know what it is and what it does!

Vegas Kid then walks out of the lab after getting the info he was looking for and puts the red gem stone in his special bag along with the rest of the artifacts expect for the piano which he just leaves there.

OT: Legato and Admin check the Prime & Quantum Discussion thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Meeting Room

Washington v.o

"This actually reminds me of that scene in Empire Strikes Back when Luke was captured by a Wampa" Louisiana said to Washington as him, V.L, Washington, and Nemesis are each wearing clothing suitable for the conditions. Even the suitable clothing couldn't protect them from the cold

"What? It was during my teen years and movie night with Virginia. Speaking of which why is she here and exactly why are we here?" Louisiana said

"This is where I found Maine years back and where a new chapter in her life began. She says arriving here makes things symbolic" Washington said then they see a chopper arrive and see a figure come off. As the figure come closer they can notice that what the figure was wearing isn't weather conditioned appropriate. Which didn't bother her as she has adapted to it

Maine's pretty tall. In fact she's tall enough that she towers over the individuals present

(Just choose your words carefully and you two will get along just fine) Louisiana said to Virginia

She looked at Nemesis then she smiled at her, bearing her fangs in the process she pulled her into a hug. Lifting Nemesis up off her feet" Washington informed me that you're looking for a candidate. I'm honored"

Nemesis was a fairly strong woman herself but even she was shocked at her strength. Nemesis struggled to breathe in the bear hug. "The honor is all mine, glad to have you aboard."

more_horiz
Interested in V.L's reaction also Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Meeting Room

Washington v.o

Nemesis was a fairly strong woman herself but even she was shocked at her strength. Nemesis struggled to breathe in the bear hug. "The honor is all mine, glad to have you aboard."

Velocity looked at the giant woman. "And I thought New York was huge...and those teeth, she looks like she could bite my arm right off with those! I-is it really a good idea to make a woman like this stronger?!)

"So, Miss Volkoff...it's an honor to meet you." V.L. managed to say.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Meeting Room

Washington v.o

Velocity looked at the giant woman. "And I thought New York was huge...and those teeth, she looks like she could bite my arm right off with those! I-is it really a good idea to make a woman like this stronger?!)

Louisiana opted to not respond to the biting arm off comment, as he has personally seen that( In situations like this, we could use the advantage)

Maine puts Nemesis down then went over to both Louisiana and V.L" Comrade" she pats L on the shoulder, was enough to cause him to stagger" Good to see you too" he responded

she walked close to V.L, who reaches chest level to Maine who took both hands and cupped the sides of V.L's face. She moves V.L's face from side to side, examining her" New to our line of work. In time you'll adapt just fine"

more_horiz
Vegas Kid: hmm so Maine is the one that Nemesis is going to test her Super Solider Serum on ,but if she want's more test subjects then i have found i few people she might be interesting in. hacking into government data bases to find these people wasn't quite easy, but it was more of annoyance then it was hard really. first off we have Victoria K Stonewall aka the female Wrestler Brickhouse recently she own the title as strongest woman in america during a strength competition. by america female standards she's tall but not that tall about the height of the average american man.

second there's Rebbeca Mallion a band member of the The Roaring Tigers a big tall Irish powerhouse with quite the temper. third there's Rassuiken Long current heir of the Black Dragon Clan, but the guy is in asylum so no dice on him. fourth there's Kasyiouiui Long also know as Death Crawler the head of Redrum Co Assassins for hire but he's lock up in Ravenwood / the Pin! interesting about Kasyiouiu is that according to his medical records his body is riddle with cancer and yet he's still alive.

the guy has a excellent immune system to do what he does, well being riddle with cancer. fifth there's Rasyioukuki Metboshia a member of the Black Dragon Clan who recently earn the title of strongest woman in Japan. Rasyioukuki is very unique for a female ninja , unlike other female ninjas i have seen in the past, Rasyioukuki is built like a tank! the woman is strong enough to use the heavy Nyoibo with one hand which is something no other fighter who is proficient in the weapon has ever done before!

six there's Vivaio Moarsouriao Boris alter ego Vicky Rose who is listen in her medical records as having Superhuman Condition . but Vicky Rose was bought forth from a serum that Vivaio herself took get the body of her dreams, so I not sure how it would react to Nemesis super solider serum. seventh there's Abraham XII or Abe as he's called he's a MI6 agent and master swordsman who's capable of holding his own even against super power individuals.

there's also retired wrestler team the Mighty Amazons the sextuplets Fonna, Konna, Donna, Yonna, Ronna and Zonna plus their younger sister Cragazai . and last there's Jochamai Baragizoi the son of the original Captain Norway who interesting enough was a super solider! all if people i mention to myself would prove excellent candidates for Nemesis Super Solider Serum, they're not your run of the mill street trash!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Meeting Room

Washington v.o

Louisiana opted to not respond to the biting arm off comment, as he has personally seen that( In situations like this, we could use the advantage)

Maine puts Nemesis down then went over to both Louisiana and V.L" Comrade" she pats L on the shoulder, was enough to cause him to stagger" Good to see you too" he responded

she walked close to V.L, who reaches chest level to Maine who took both hands and cupped the sides of V.L's face. She moves V.L's face from side to side, examining her" New to our line of work. In time you'll adapt just fine"

"Uhm, okay, thanks? I am a damn good thief for what that's worth."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Meeting Room

Washington v.o

"Uhm, okay, thanks? I am a damn good thief for what that's worth."
"Ah" she puts an arm around V.L and hugs her close"Perfect for covert mission." She looks at the others" Ready when you guys are"

more_horiz
Vegas Kid: just got Idea why don't I look up some of these people i found in the government data bases i hack into, but first I need to find a lab top I know I stole one and it has to be in here somewhere. ( looks for a laptop in his pile of stolen stuff and finds one) alright found it now to look some of these people i found in those government data bases i hack on the net.

Vegas looks up the Mighty Amazons, Cragazai , Rasyioukuki Metboshia and Victoria K Stonewall saying in stern tone

Vegas Kid: interesting no wonder they were called the Mighty Amazons, their huge, giant even, even their younger sister Cargazai who is a lot taller then the average person. okay here's their lifting records Victora Stonewall lift 1.49 tons impressive, Rasyoukuki 2.9 tons even more impressive, Fonna 6.47 tons that's just wow, Ronna 6 tons still wow, Yonna 5.32 tons, amazing, Konna 5.92 tons excellent, Donna 5.5 tons wonderful, Cragazai 5 tons spectacular, Zonna 60,000 tons that's uncanny! now let's look at their pull records Victora Stonewall pull 10 tons both arms, Rasyoukuki pull 20 tons one arm, Fonna pull 60 tons one arm, Ronna pull 40 tons one arm, Zonna pull 60,858 tons one arm, Donna pull 40 tons one arm, Yonna pull 40 tons one arm, and Cargazai pull 20 tons one arm. hmm the Rasyioukuki is definitely excellent specimen of strength, and then some.

however the Mighty Amazons and their younger sister Cargazai can't be human not with those records, i need to check their medical records! let's see here this is interesting it turns out that the Mighty Amazons and their younger sister Cragazai are 33% human / 33% Xaimam / 33% Storm Giant no wonder their so strong. let's see here Enhanced healing, muscle tissue and bone tissue durability increase by 10 times after severe damage has been dealt , highly resistance to electricity, ice, wind & fire , limited storm creation , and Exponential growth in strength and speed excellent Nemesis should take a look at these.

Kid Vegas contacts Nemesis on a communicator and tells her that he has found several potential subjects for her super solider serum Rasyioukuki Metaboshia, Victora Stonewall , Cargazai Steinberg, Yonna Jargon, Donna Flowers, Konna Coldsteel , Ronna Bergson, Fonna Firestone, and Zonna Ferguson. he tells her that only Rasyioukuki and Victoria are 100 % human and that Cargazai Steinberg, Yonna Jargon, Donna Flowers, Konna Coldsteel , Ronna Bergson, Fonna Firestone, and Zonna Ferguson are 33% human / 33% Xaimam / 33% Storm Giant. and she also tells her that Cargazai Steinberg, Yonna Jargon, Donna Flowers, Konna Coldsteel , Ronna Bergson, Fonna Firestone, and Zonna Ferguson pretty much tower over New York and they along with Rasyioukuki & Victoria are all muscular.

he also mentions a woman name Esthara Hasabaia to Nemesis at the last moment a woman that just happens to be somewhere in the frozen arctic. however what Kid Vegas doesn't realize is that Yonna Jargon is the LION agent Freight Train, Donna Flowers is the Superheroine Styrka , Konna Coldsteel is the Superheroine Black Crow, that Rasyoukuki's boss is the superhero Sandblock, that Zonna Ferguson is the superheroine Amari, and that Esthara is a member of elite HALBERD who would been a candidate for a super solider serum project before but refuse to take part in it.

more_horiz
Dracula Arc: The Statesmen - Page 2 Coloss10

The Colosseum, the original legit Colosseum, that was "borrowed" from it's original location while a replica is in it's place.

Note: The original Colosseum was stolen by Dr.Insidious so to avoid a media frenzy a replica was in it's place. Labyrinth, impressed, requested to borrow it as a training ground at a private island.

The majority of the Statesmen are in attendance, even California and South Dakota were coerced into attending as the live combat between Maine and Velocity Lass is about to begin.

The Colosseum had some modifications but the spirit of the original still exist.

"So it is true" Velocity Lass, prepping for her match against Main" You're really going to fight Maine" Louisiana said as he approached

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Dracula Arc: The Statesmen - Page 2 Coloss10

The Colosseum, the original legit Colosseum, that was "borrowed" from it's original location while a replica is in it's place.

Note: The original Colosseum was stolen by Dr.Insidious so to avoid a media frenzy a replica was in it's place. Labyrinth, impressed, requested to borrow it as a training ground at a private island.

The majority of the Statesmen are in attendance, even California and South Dakota were coerced into attending as the live combat between Maine and Velocity Lass is about to begin.

The Colosseum had some modifications but the spirit of the original still exist.

"So it is true" Velocity Lass, prepping for her match against Main" You're really going to fight Maine" Louisiana said as he approached

"That's right....well, mostly just using hit and run tactics. She's way too strong to fight straight up."

more_horiz
Thoughts on the Colosseum backstory? Also are you into the Dracula Arc?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Thoughts on the Colosseum backstory?
Right out of Carmen Sandiego's playbook.cheers 

Also are you into the Dracula Arc?

OF COURSE

tongue tongue

more_horiz
me too also I'm doing a side story for the Agent Freight Train Thread in Quantum that focus on Freight Train's twin sister Fonna Firestone.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply