ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Random Marvel/CAU Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionRandom Marvel/CAU Adventures - Page 2 EmptyRe: Random Marvel/CAU Adventures

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

"And that is why I wanted to talk to you to see if you can probably analyze the situation I've told you" Alex said, after explaining the events concerning that awkward dream that he had, he sighed rubbing the back of his neck" I know we haven't exactly talked often but you're the only one I feel that could help process this. We have both seen what they're capable of. So was that really a dream or was it something more than that? I also know that sometimes dreams represent some kind of hidden message that it's trying to tell us, if thats so then I dont know what it is" Alex finished his conversation with Natasha

"A female Loki...I believe Thor mentioned something about that, and Amora is a temptress...I can understand her invading people's dreams, but why would the god of trickery be messing around with your dreams?"

Alex nods" Anna mentioned that to me also. I'm not sure, Thor has always warned that Loki can be unpredictable but...this"

"Yeah, maybe we should ask Doctor Strange if he can figure out anything, or at the very least give us something to keep him out of our dreams." Natasha suggested.

"True. Still going to mention this to Thor. Just not sure how" Alex said

"Maybe we should tell him about it gently?" Natasha suggested.

Alex gets up" Yeah. And at a place where there isn't any people, just incase. For what it's worth. Thanks for listening Natasha"

"Anytime Alex." Natasha smiled.
Alex pondered then asked Natasha" It doesn't make me any less of a person does it?"

descriptionRandom Marvel/CAU Adventures - Page 2 EmptyRe: Random Marvel/CAU Adventures

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

"And that is why I wanted to talk to you to see if you can probably analyze the situation I've told you" Alex said, after explaining the events concerning that awkward dream that he had, he sighed rubbing the back of his neck" I know we haven't exactly talked often but you're the only one I feel that could help process this. We have both seen what they're capable of. So was that really a dream or was it something more than that? I also know that sometimes dreams represent some kind of hidden message that it's trying to tell us, if thats so then I dont know what it is" Alex finished his conversation with Natasha

"A female Loki...I believe Thor mentioned something about that, and Amora is a temptress...I can understand her invading people's dreams, but why would the god of trickery be messing around with your dreams?"

Alex nods" Anna mentioned that to me also. I'm not sure, Thor has always warned that Loki can be unpredictable but...this"

"Yeah, maybe we should ask Doctor Strange if he can figure out anything, or at the very least give us something to keep him out of our dreams." Natasha suggested.

Alex gets up" Yeah. And at a place where there isn't any people, just incase. For what it's worth. Thanks for listening Natasha"

Alex pondered then asked Natasha" It doesn't make me any less of a person does it?"

"Al, with the danger filled lives we live, the weird s-t we see and fight, I can guarantee you that everybody has had nightmares that they've needed to talk about. Being scared or sad and needing somebody to talk to does not make you weak, it makes you human. Never tell yourself anything different."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Avengers Mansion

"Al, with the danger filled lives we live, the weird s-t we see and fight, I can guarantee you that everybody has had nightmares that they've needed to talk about. Being scared or sad and needing somebody to talk to does not make you weak, it makes you human. Never tell yourself anything different."
Alex smiled"I'll keep that in mind."

more_horiz
Chicago
August 1st, 11:31PM

A bus full of children and innocent civilians are being held hostage by a group of terrorist, ten to be exact. They were killers without thought, trained by the best by some foreign group.

A gust of wind turned the terrorist groups attention away and they stared up and there stood a tall muscular figure staring at the bus.

"If any of you harm the occupants of the bus, you shall never see daylight again!" His tone was serious and angry.

Seeing the God of Thunder himself was enough to surprise the terrorist. They then looked to see that the hostages were gone

"What the fu---" The terrorist leader was cut off when someone yelled

"Hey!"

They looked in horror as they see Astroman standing next to Thor, staring down two of the most powerful forces is enough to make even the fiercest terrorist shake in dear.

Not exactly in the best mood to do any negotiating, which is moot as Alex already took the hostages to the cops safely. So he decides to take another approach" Just going to put this out. You're all completely screwed"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chicago

A bus full of children and innocent civilians are being held hostage by a group of terrorist, ten to be exact.  They were killers without thought, trained by the best by some foreign group.

A gust of wind turned the terrorist groups attention away and they stared up and there stood a tall muscular figure staring at the bus.

"If any of you harm the occupants of the bus, you shall never see daylight again!" His tone was serious and angry.

Seeing the God of Thunder himself was enough to surprise the terrorist. They then looked to see that the hostages were gone

"Hey!"

They looked in horror as they see Astroman standing next to Thor, staring down two of the most powerful forces is enough to make even the fiercest terrorist shake in dear.

Not exactly in the best mood to do any negotiating, which is moot as Alex already took the hostages to the cops safely. So he decides to take another approach" Just going to put this out. You're all completely screwed"

Quicksilver zipped over and sat on a bench. "Best seat in the house."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chicago

A bus full of children and innocent civilians are being held hostage by a group of terrorist, ten to be exact.  They were killers without thought, trained by the best by some foreign group.

"Hey!"

" Ok to make this fair, I get the first five and you get the other five" Astroman said to Thor

Wasp touched down on Quicksilver's shoulder and took a seat" This is gonna be fun" she smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chicago

"Hey!"

" Ok to make this fair, I get the first five and you get the other five" Astroman said to Thor

Wasp touched down on Quicksilver's shoulder and took a seat" This is gonna be fun" she smiled

"Verily! Let's make a game out of it! The first one to defeat all of the criminals wins!" Thor smiled.

"H-hey! What is this a game to you? We are serious threats darn it!"

Thor whacked the terrorist with his hammer. "Thou wast saying?"

"Hey there Janet, how's Hank?"

Not far away, the Wrecking Crew were watching.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chicago

"Hey!"

"Verily! Let's make a game out of it! The first one to defeat all of the criminals wins!" Thor smiled.

"Well there he is. The boy scout" Absorbing Man's expression scowled as he seesAstroman about to join Thor in fighting the terrorist. Watching the events unfold with the Wrecking Crew

"Don't fret mate" Bulldozer pats Absorbing Man on the back" You'll soon show him whose the strongest one alive"

"Helping Tony in updating the security at the mansion" Wasp explained

Astroman took a deep breath, it's nice to actually see him this happy and hopes that doesn't change. For now she has important matters to attend"Deal"

He zipped towards the bus then flicked at one of the terrorist. Knocking him against the wall, knocking him out then socked another one in the stomach. Even at superspeed he took great care to hold his true strength back so that he wouldn't kill any of the terrorist. Thats up for the law to decide. Also he could sure as hell need some venting and the terrorist are the perfect targets.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chicago

"Hey!"

"Well there he is. The boy scout" Absorbing Man's expression scowled as he seesAstroman about to join Thor in fighting the terrorist. Watching the events unfold with the Wrecking Crew

"Don't fret mate" Bulldozer pats Absorbing Man on the back" You'll soon show him whose the strongest one alive"

Astroman took a deep breath, it's nice to actually see him this happy and hopes that doesn't change. For now she has important matters to attend"Deal"

He zipped towards the bus then flicked at one of the terrorist. Knocking him against the wall, knocking him out then socked another one in the stomach. Even at superspeed he took great care to hold his true strength back so that he wouldn't kill any of the terrorist. Thats up for the law to decide. Also he could sure as hell need some venting and the terrorist are the perfect targets.

The remaining terrorists opened fire but gunfire was useless agains the two. Thor smacked one aside with his hammer and then tossed another terrorist across the bus into his comrade. "That's four." Thor grinned.

"Ahhh, good." Pietro smiled as he sat back to watch.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chicago

"Hey!"

The remaining terrorists opened fire but gunfire was useless agains the two. Thor smacked one aside with his hammer and then tossed another terrorist across the bus into his comrade. "That's four." Thor grinned.

"Ahhh, good." Pietro smiled as he sat back to watch.

bounce bounce bounce 
Astroman banged the heads of two more terrorist, knocking them out. He looked at the remaining two terrorist. One of them being the leader of the bunch. Beads of sweat ran down the terrorist and he gulped. He got on his knees" P-Pleease!!! I give up" He threw his weapon away and raised his hands in surrender.

"F***ing coward!!!" The leader drew his gun at the terrorist who surrendered then finds the gun removed from his possession

"Whats the matter?"

He looked at Astroman holding his gun in his hands" Did you lose something?" he then dismantled it

The leader backed up then he drew his combat knife at the two. Astroman sighed then looked at Thor" This one seems to be your thing. Mind doing the honors?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply