ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Casual Discussions

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

descriptionCasual Discussions - Page 32 EmptyRe: Casual Discussions

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
I still want a Twilightization of The Lovecraft Mythos.

BTW Twilighized is a word I invented!!!

"Ripple: Tides of Truth."

Razz
You know the best part of it is? If the female protagonist starts having Bella like characteristics one can chalk it up with her going mad from too much interaction with a Lovecraftian Monster Boyfriend.

Also. Tentacled beings. It writes itself!!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:

Razz
You know the best part of it is? If the female protagonist starts having Bella like characteristics one can chalk it up with her going mad from too much interaction with a Lovecraftian Monster Boyfriend.

The irony is I was in this Call of Cthulhu rpg story line. This girl in the Crazy House, who wants to be with her angel. Well, she escaped. And yep, it was a tentacle monster boy friend.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:

Razz

The irony is I was in this Call of Cthulhu rpg story line. This girl in the Crazy House, who wants to be with her angel. Well, she escaped. And yep, it was a tentacle monster boy friend.
Did it end the way I expected it to end with them? Razz

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:

Razz

if you have it I'd like to read this Chou

more_horiz

more_horiz
The irony is I am almost completely done with my games. (Last is a army game, needs units.)

THe rest?

Stories.

More short stories, then Novels.

I am making this thing as a short story.

And when I am done, I will post it up.

more_horiz
Can't wait bro

more_horiz
Doing chapter one right now. And yes, I am going to PM it I guess.

more_horiz
Casual Discussions - Page 32 21o0l0i
lol!

more_horiz
apparently Dr. Tobias demands to be insert anywhere.

more_horiz
I bring you the highlights of Microsoft's next gen system the Xbox One

more_horiz

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Get Ready To KNEEL!

more_horiz

I like Bob's Burgers.
There I said it.

more_horiz

Just had a thought.
If you were to cast the REAL Mandarin in an Iron Man Film, who would you cast?

I thought Donnie Yen could pull it off, what about you folks?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Just had a thought.

Chow Yun Fat

Casual Discussions - Page 32 006cgf10

Or Donnie Yen

Someone once brought up an interesting idea in either upgrading Justin Hammer as a serious villain threat in a future Iron Man movie. Two versions of the idea

1. Justin Hammer from the second movie pulled a get out of jail free card by exploiting a legal loophole that would have him get out of prison early. He could blame Tony for everything he lost after Ironman 2 and use all the data his company managed to get about the Ironman armour when his company upgraded Warmachine to create new armoured muscle.

2. His father Justin Hammer sr hired Spymaster to steal Tony's armor, following the events of IM2 and use his armor to discredit him while kickstarting the Armor Wars storyline. He also managed to buy out AIM and use the extremist armor to help further advance his technology.

Who I'd cast for Hammer Senior would be Gary Oldman

more_horiz
In other news, Naruto has gone even further down the toilet
Spoiler :

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 23, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Just had a thought.

Chow Yun Fat

Casual Discussions - Page 32 006cgf10

Or Donnie Yen

Someone once brought up an interesting idea in either upgrading Justin Hammer as a serious villain threat in a future Iron Man movie. Two versions of the idea

1. Justin Hammer from the second movie pulled a get out of jail free card by exploiting a legal loophole that would have him get out of prison early. He could blame Tony for everything he lost after Ironman 2 and use all the data his company managed to get about the Ironman armour when his company upgraded Warmachine to create new armoured muscle.

2. His father Justin Hammer sr hired Spymaster to steal Tony's armor, following the events of IM2 and use his armor to discredit him while kickstarting the Armor Wars storyline. He also managed to buy out AIM and use the extremist armor to help further advance his technology.

Who I'd cast for Hammer Senior would be Gary Oldman

Hell yeah on Yun Fat.

Hammer strikes back could be cool.

more_horiz
4 things.

1: Naruto: I just do not know, ALL fiction these days, not fan made I avoid like the plague, because they suck. Naruto and bleach are examples of this. Along with other stuff.

2: God, I want to see Man of Steel damnit!! (More of a movie than COmic Book guy anyway.)

3: I would have let the guy who was Pei Mei in Kill Bill as the Mandarin. And he does not speak til the last fight.

4: Dear God, this game I have been working on. I found a piece of horror to it. I have made, 100 Factions.... Literally. Who in the Hell is going to play this now!? So I am fusing my work into 10 Factions, each Faction having things in common with common ground.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
4 things.

1: Naruto: I just do not know, ALL fiction these days, not fan made I avoid like the plague, because they suck. Naruto and bleach are examples of this. Along with other stuff.

2: God, I want to see Man of Steel damnit!! (More of a movie than COmic Book guy anyway.)

3: I would have let the guy who was Pei Mei in Kill Bill as the Mandarin. And he does not speak til the last fight.

4: Dear God, this game I have been working on. I found a piece of horror to it. I have made, 100 Factions.... Literally. Who in the Hell is going to play this now!? So I am fusing my work into 10 Factions, each Faction having things in common with common ground.
Starting to feel that way towards Marvel's stuff. I like their Movie Cinematic Universe stuff more than the actual comics.

My twist concerning Mandarin. Have him actually be an asgardian and a serious threat.

more_horiz
X-box One watches you while you sleep. in other news indie devs are madder then a hornet at Mircosoft

http://www.destructoid.com/devs-express-disappointment-with-xbox-one-over-twitter-254326.phtml

in yet other news One Piece and Soul Eater beat both Bleach and Naruto in Toonami's ratings last Saturday.

more_horiz
My thoughts on the news concerning Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

http://619legato8.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-scarlet-witchquicksilver-situation.html

more_horiz
it's time for Cowboy Bebop to retired it's nothing getting the views it used to.

more_horiz
It does have a ending. Also it's a good show. So there.

Fiction part of site?

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
It does have a ending. Also it's a good show. So there.

Fiction part of site?

it's good but that's not the point, point is that the reason it's been going down in views is because by now everyone already owns DVD set no need to watch it on TV in you can just pop in a disc. that's the nature of reruns the dwilding in views from a business standpoint views will only watch something so many times before they get tire of it. Even FMAB ( Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood) has drop in ratings and it's one of my favorite anime.

I'm happy that One Piece and Soul Eater beating Bleach and Naruto in the ratings. defiantly happy for One Piece because after the 4kids thing it getting the ratings it did is impressive. apparently Soul Eater is a 51 episode anime shorter then FMAB and it's made by the same anime studio that made FAMB Bones. I like One Piece and Soul Eater I find Luffy to be interesting character and Zoro while he's freaking Zoro he has more badassary in his little finger then both Naruto & Ichigo combine especially Saskue who will never reach his level of badassness .

then there's Sanji who's nearly as badass as Zoro and combine their more badass then Ichigo , Naruto and Saskue times a 100. add in Luffy and that number gets bump up to 500.

more_horiz
Given the state Naruto's been it's no wonder it's declining in ratings while One Piece continues to be popular. Helps that even with the time skip it still manages to have an engaging storyline instead of a cluttered mess. Helps that the author doesn't let his favoritism towards characters effect his work

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply