ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionRobin: Birth of A Hero EmptyRobin: Birth of A Hero

more_horiz
Robin: Birth of A Hero Robin_logo_by_headcasechaos-d312w5x

COMING SOON!!!

Last edited by Legato on Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRobin: Birth of A Hero EmptyRe: Robin: Birth of A Hero

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Robin: Birth of A Hero Robin_logo_by_headcasechaos-d312w5x

COMING SOON!!!

Grayson, Blake or our mutual lady friend? Laughing cheers

more_horiz
Maybe all three Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Maybe all three Wink

Yay! albino

more_horiz
Some people have their own way of dealing with the crapsack hellhole that is Gotham City, mine is beating the living crap out of my opponent.

The smaller opponent with obvious feminine features is me. Backed up against the cage, Butcher goes to work on my stomach and ribcage. Even if I cover up he'd then proceed to headbutt me. It was a good hit but I've taken worse.

I grab the back of Butchers neck then used his body as leverage by leaping and give him a jumping knee kick to his mouth. I see a tooth being knocked out, followed by a strain of blood. He staggers then tries to counter with an elbow strike but I blocked in recountered with a punch to the chin.

There is a cut above my nose and I'm currently breathing through my mouth. Yup. Its definitely broken. My jaw is bruised and my hands hurt like hell. Then there is Butcher, a cut over his right eye and another that is pretty swollen. He looks like Stallone from the first Rocky movie after going several rounds with Apollo Creed.

Both of us have that Rocky, wont stay down, spirit and the crowd is eating it up as the both of us are beating the living hell out of eachother. Butcher was raw power, using his size and strength to his advantage. When he's not throwing my head against the cage he's trying to get a good enough grip so he can squeeze the air out of me.

Thanks to my small, 5'9, frame and being quicker and agile I avoided his strategy. I leaped on his back and got him in a choke hold. He tried to shake me off by running and slam my back against the cage. I gasped but held on.

His struggles start to die down. Then the moment he took a knee I knew it was only a matter of time. I fell on the ground with him. His body went limp. I was the victor.

I didn't let go till the ring announcer announced my name. "Oh thank God" I uttered. Everything hurt, give me a break. I let go and rolled on the matt.

I checked on Butcher, he'll be fine but I wont envy the headache he'll be getting.

I stagger to my feet. Not paying any attention to the crowd, I didn't do it for them. I left the ring and made my way to the back.

I'm Robyn Grayson and for now I just felt like I've survived a fight against Ivan Drago

more_horiz
I'm Robyn Grayson and for now I just felt like I've survived a fight against Ivan Drago

more_horiz
And....How did you like the opening? Smile

more_horiz
Feeling out of it?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Feeling out of it?

Just a bad night. Dealing with anxiety problems. Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
It's a great moment, really shows how badass she can be.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Feeling out of it?

Hope a NSFW image of a showering Violet helps some, bro

Robin: Birth of A Hero OQ94Vll

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Feeling out of it?

Hope a NSFW image of a showering Violet helps some, bro

Robin: Birth of A Hero OQ94Vll

I did need that, thank you.

more_horiz
Robyn took a sip of the flask."Better not let mom catch you with that" Stephanie says while prepping the first aid.

"This helps, remember Steph. Steady hands"

Stephanie nods and stitches the cuts Robyn received from the fight

"You never fail to put on a show"

They looked at Roulette standing in the doorway. Her associate hands Robyn the envelope."Earned every penny"

"Thanks" She puts the envelope in her pocket."The crowd wasn't the only ones who liked your performance" Roulette noted"Lets say you've made a fan out of Fish, in fact she wants an audience with you"

Steph and Robyn were stunned at this announcement. Robyn would assume its a joke but Roulette doesn't joke around with it comes to the Gotham Criminal Elite."I'll be there"

Roulette looked at Steph."Make sure she's cleaned up eh"

Roulette and her associate leaves.

"What do you think Fish wants?" Steph asked

"I have an idea, what" Robyn says while undoing the tape from her fist.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Robyn took a sip of the flask."Better not let mom catch you with that" Stephanie says while prepping the first aid.

"This helps, remember Steph. Steady hands"

Stephanie nods and stitches the cuts Robyn received from the fight

"You never fail to put on a show"

They looked at Roulette standing in the doorway. Her associate hands Robyn the envelope."Earned every penny"

"Thanks" She puts the envelope in her pocket."The crowd wasn't the only ones who liked your performance" Roulette noted"Lets say you've made a fan out of Fish, in fact she wants an audience with you"

Steph and Robyn were stunned at this announcement. Robyn would assume its a joke but Roulette doesn't joke around with it comes to the Gotham Criminal Elite."I'll be there"

Roulette looked at Steph."Make sure she's cleaned up eh"

Roulette and her associate leaves.

"What do you think Fish wants?" Steph asked

"I have an idea, what" Robyn says while undoing the tape from her fist.

Nice to see friends helping each other out. Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply