ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionWonder Woman: A Hero's Journey EmptyWonder Woman: A Hero's Journey

more_horiz
Bermuda Triangle 12:45AM

It was raining heavily and the clouds were pretty dark a lone dark haired woman is shown wrapping a lasso around the seven heads of a large sea serpent as she rides on it's back. She tries to get about as much distance from the serpent and the cruise liner as she can as the frightened onlookers see the woman cut the heads off of each serpent with her sword. The thunder roared and lightning followed.

She cuts off one of the heads of the serpent, followed by another, then managed to decapitate the final head then the serpent falls down dead. As it's lifeless body starts to sink in the waters the woman leaped onto the boat. There were cheers from the passengers and some bewildered looks from others. She sheathes her sword then one of them approached"Thank you, if you don't mind me asking. What is your name?"

The woman looked at the passenger and smiled" Diana"

descriptionWonder Woman: A Hero's Journey EmptyRe: Wonder Woman: A Hero's Journey

more_horiz

descriptionWonder Woman: A Hero's Journey EmptyRe: Wonder Woman: A Hero's Journey

more_horiz
Issue #1: The Princess and The Liaison

Government Research Facility, Georgia

Wonder Woman: A Hero's Journey A-smal10

Special Agent Amanda Waller is on her computer researching the latest reports of the mystery woman that helped save the Serenity Cruise Liner from a storm, which is what the press have said, then looked at the files of the classified eye witness reports that she read from her file" Look at this she's moving out of this dump yet still has her nose buried in classified files. If that isn't dedication" Ray Palmer said leaning against the doorway then Amanda said" Going to miss you too Ray"

He approached then saw what Amanda is looking at" So what are you researching"

"My latest case. From what the captain of the ship described they found her swimming in the water, must have figured she was an overboard victim. Then let her on the ship. She kept to herself the majority of the trip but from what the staff members describe she was very well mannered and well thought." Amanda said

"Model passenger" Ray said looking at the file

"Very much so. We got her stationed at The Senate now" Amanda said then asked" How are things going on your end?"

"Run into a little roadblock on the project but nothing that I cant modify" Ray said

"Still, I wish you luck on that" Amanda said

"Thank you, same to you on your Jiminy Cricket assignment" Ray said

Last edited by Legato on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
The Senate Suite

Wonder Woman: A Hero's Journey Senate10

Special Agent Waller looked at the door then looked around, she knocked on it then the door opened" Diana I presume." She showed Diana her badge" Names Special Agent Waller, I am assigned as your liaison."

Diana stepped aside" Please come in"

"Where are the guards that were stationed here?" Amanda asked as she walked in, Diana responded" I sent them away. I told them that I appreciate it but I don't need guarding"

"It's true what the staff at the ship say about you. However on the contrary it isn't the danger that they're protecting you from it's ensuring that you have the privacy that you need given your publicity" Amanda said" Hence why we took the liberty to rent the suite out to you for awhile"

"A generous gesture, sill would a place like this be suitable if open to the public?" Diana said

"Which it will in due time, right now I'd like to converse with you now that we are partners for the time being" Amanda said

"What do you want to talk about?" Diana asked

more_horiz
Note: Diana is around her late teens in this while Amanda Waller is in her early career as a government agent

more_horiz
Interesting. Very Happy
Young Diana meets Young Waller.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Senate Suite

Special Agent Waller looked at the door then looked around, she knocked on it then the door opened" Diana I presume." She showed Diana her badge" Names Special Agent Waller, I am assigned as your liaison."

"Where are the guards that were stationed here?" Amanda asked as she walked in, Diana responded" I sent them away. I told them that I appreciate it but I don't need guarding"

"It's true what the staff at the ship say about you. However on the contrary it isn't the danger that they're protecting you from it's ensuring that you have the privacy that you need given your publicity" Amanda said" Hence why we took the liberty to rent the suite out to you for awhile"

"A generous gesture, sill would a place like this be suitable if open to the public?" Diana said

"Which it will in due time, right now I'd like to converse with you now that we are partners for the time being" Amanda said

Diana and Amanda is in the living room of Diana's suite both sharing some tea and Amanda started things off" For starters the usual getting to know you question. Where do you come from?"

"Themyscria" Diana replied

"Where is that?" Amanda asked

"It's located in a realm, it's hidden within the middle section of this realm" Wonder Woman responded

"Ah" Amanda smiled" Middle-Earth"

Diana looked at her in a confused expression then Amanda shook her head"Nevermind. Continue"

"It is ruled by Hippolyta, my mother, who founded the realm as a means to give my sisters another home that is free from the Gods rule" Diana explained

"The Gods?" Amanda asked with intrigue

"Zeus, Hera, Hermes, and the rest" Diana responded

"They were enslaved by them?" Amanda asked

Diana shook her head" No. My mother and the rest felt that they should lead a life that is not under the gods watchful eye. There were some Gods that wont go for that idea and there were battles held but thats the price one must sacrifice to achieve a goal they are set out to accomplish"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Senate Suite

Diana and Amanda is in the living room of Diana's suite both sharing some tea and Amanda started things off" For starters the usual getting to know you question. Where do you come from?"

"Themyscria" Diana replied

"Where is that?" Amanda asked

"It's located in a realm, it's hidden within the middle section of this realm" Wonder Woman responded

"Ah" Amanda smiled" Middle-Earth"

Diana looked at her in a confused expression then Amanda shook her head"Nevermind. Continue"

"It is ruled by Hippolyta, my mother, who founded the realm as a means to give my sisters another home that is free from the Gods rule" Diana explained

"The Gods?" Amanda asked with intrigue

"Zeus, Hera, Hermes, and the rest" Diana responded

"They were enslaved by them?" Amanda asked

Diana shook her head" No. My mother and the rest felt that they should lead a life that is not under the gods watchful eye. There were some Gods that wont go for that idea and there were battles held but thats the price one must sacrifice to achieve a goal they are set out to accomplish"

"One has to sacrifice alot in order to achieve ones goal." Amanda said with understandment, Diana nods"Precisely"

"What is the arrangement?" Diana asked

"I act as your liaison and help get you established here in exchange that you help me protect the world from hostile threats. You know that cruise liner that you saved?"

Diana nods

"That sea monster isn't the first monster that have made it's presence known. Apparently there have been an uprising of monster attacks. We've done our best to ensure that it hasn't completely gone public but an extra helping hand would prove beneficial in finding out why these random series of attacks have been occurring"

Diana smiled" I'd be glad to aid you in preventing the attacks from happening"

"To a beneficial partnership" Amanda smiled in return and raised her glass at Diana who in return raised hers and the two clinked their glasses together

more_horiz
"To a beneficial partnership"

Talk about deja vu Razz

more_horiz
Waller's making deals with everybody it seems. Razz

more_horiz
A voice over of the discussion happens then we are then cut to an overhead view of Atlas City

Wonder Woman: A Hero's Journey Capric10

"So whats the first step?"

"We get you into the public, blend in, learn their culture. You will be enrolled in a university, your education will be provided for."

Wonder Woman: A Hero's Journey 12222_10

"Money would be no problem"

"You're background will be arranged. Got an alias in mind?"

"I have"

Dressed in a white shirt , with jeans and a jacked she approached the desk" I'm here to register for my enrollment"

"Will they accept me there?"

"I happen to know someone there who will arrange that"

"Name please" The man at the desk asked

"Diana Prince" Diana responded

more_horiz
Carrying her luggage Diana walked down the halls of Atlas University, she picked up some of the scenery around her. Various students of different nationalities, and different form of clothing. Some that looked nice and some that she consider questionable. It has been close to a month since she arrived in the Outside World and it's still all new to her. Just when she thought she had the world figured out something comes along and surprises her.

She looks at the number of her dorm room then remembers the number her dorm key had. She hears music coming from inside

Realizing someone's in there she knocked on the door. "Just a minute" a high pitched voice called out. Footsteps approached the door then when the door opened Diana sees her peek her head out. She looked directly forward then looked up"Wow you're big" she said, from the sound of her accent she's of British descend.

"A healthy diet and proper training can do wonders" Diana responded

She grinned" A sense of humor, I like that. Was worried I'd end up with a stiff." she opened the door widely then announced" Priscilla Minerva"

"Diana Prince" Diana offered her hand then the two shook hands

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Carrying her luggage Diana walked down the halls of Atlas University, she picked up some of the scenery around her. Various students of different nationalities, and different form of clothing. Some that looked nice and some that she consider questionable. It has been close to a month since she arrived in the Outside World and it's still all new to her. Just when she thought she had the world figured out something comes along and surprises her.

She looks at the number of her dorm room then remembers the number her dorm key had. She hears music coming from inside

Realizing someone's in there she knocked on the door. "Just a minute" a high pitched voice called out. Footsteps approached the door then when the door opened Diana sees her peek her head out. She looked directly forward then looked up"Wow you're big" she said, from the sound of her accent she's of British descend.

"A healthy diet and proper training can do wonders" Diana responded

She grinned" A sense of humor, I like that. Was worried I'd end up with a stiff." she opened the door widely then announced" Priscilla Minerva"

"Diana Prince" Diana offered her hand then the two shook hands

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/110/0/7/Diana_Prince_by_Voorhees87.jpg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/352/6/d/diana_prince_02_by_ethereas-d354ps5.jpg
bounce

more_horiz
BTW caught who her roommate is? Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW caught who her roommate is? Smile

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/241/4/7/cheetah___dc_new_52_remake_character_design_by_fanboiii-d577ool.png
Cool

more_horiz
"It wasn't but just a few months ago reports of a mysterious female with superhuman strength saved a crew from a cruiser ship from a horrible storm and now there are sightings of her in Atlas City." News reporter Vickie Vale reported the multiple sightings of"Apparently Atlas City has it's own guardian angel"

There is a first video of the woman stopping a robbery. The robbers open fired at her but their bullets do nothing towards her. She then proceed to make short work of them

"Just who is this mysterious female? Where did she come from? What is her purpose here? Whoever she is I say keep up the good work. This is Vicky Vale signing off"

At the cafe both Diana and Priscilla were watching the news on Precilla's phone"Pfft. Horrible storm my cute little ***"

Diana was confused by this, why there was no mention of the Hydra she defeated? Also while the media showed some of her exploits in the city they didn't show the whole thing. Such as her fighting various monsters that has sprung up. She made a mental note to talk to Waller about this.

"Hello earth do Diana?" Priscilla said with her voice raising in volume to get her attention. Diana snapped out of it and looked at her" Sorry"

"You looked like you were lightyears away" Priscilla said

"Just have some things on my mind" Diana said

"Nothing serious I hope" Pricsilla said in which Diana smiled reassuringly" Nothing serious"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply