ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Dark Knight: Fear Itself

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionThe Dark Knight: Fear Itself EmptyThe Dark Knight: Fear Itself

more_horiz

descriptionThe Dark Knight: Fear Itself EmptyRe: The Dark Knight: Fear Itself

more_horiz
The Temple

Bruce and Talia are seen in their elite training gear. Standing in the center of the training grounds, surrounded by the other elite students of the League of Assassins.

"The two of you have come very far in your training. But this is where you truly test yourself. You want to be among the League of Assassins, to reach that next level, then it has to take sacrifice and determination. I hear that the two of you work pretty well together. Lets see how much that rings true."

Lady Shiva looks at the other students." Take a good look at the newcomers. As your teacher I command you to put everything you've been taught against them. " She then motions to Talia."She is just a target getting in the way of your objective, nothing more. I expect no hesitation from each of you."

She looked at Bruce and Talia."I don't expect you to beat all of them. I do want to see what the both of you are capable of. So don't make me regret accepting the both of you. The minute you hear the gong the session begins. Fight as if your life depends on it"

Bruce and Talia watches Lady Shiva leave the stage. "No matter what happens I got your back"Bruce says to Talia who responds"I appreciate that but I'd focus on surviving." they eye the other students whose gaze are placed upon the pair.

"They don't seem so hesitant"

"I'm The Demon's Daughter, Bruce. My defeat would be a spike in their reputation"

Bruce glanced at Talia who glanced at him."I'm aware of the price my reputation befalls. I'd appreciate it if you don't concern yourself over my well being. My suggest to you is prove that you belong here"

Bruce listens to Talia's words, they both proceed to stand back to back. Eyeing the rest of the students. Ever on alert. Then the gong hits.

It is the next morning as Bruce awakes with a start. He takes a few breaths to calm himself down. He looks at the clock, realizing he has a meeting with Harvey and Rachel to go to he gets up out of bed.

more_horiz
The Five Families of Gotham: A prestige group leaders of their respective criminal organizations. While they keep their own day to day operations to themselves they sometimes get together when business of an important nature rises up and if there is a common enemy that needs to be suffed out. Each leader consist with their respective representatives.

Oswald tries in vain to keep his breathing under control. Understandably he has every reason to be nervous. It isn't often he'd get a chance to be among the highest tier of the criminal empire. He noticed Butch handing him a handkerchief."Get a grip there mate, don't want to be sweating bullets during the whole meeting."

Oswald accepts it as Butch continues."You're representing us after all, a good impression is a must"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Five Families of Gotham: A prestige group leaders of their respective criminal organizations. While they keep their own day to day operations to themselves they sometimes get together when business of an important nature rises up and if there is a common enemy that needs to be suffed out. Each leader consist with their respective representatives.

Oswald tries in vain to keep his breathing under control. Understandably he has every reason to be nervous. It isn't often he'd get a chance to be among the highest tier of the criminal empire. He noticed Butch handing him a handkerchief."Get a grip there mate, don't want to be sweating bullets during the whole meeting."

Oswald accepts it as Butch continues."You're representing us after all, a good impression is a must"

Scissors chewed on a candy cigarette. "Hold your head up high Penguin and think about how many doors you can open here. You've got this."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Temple

Bruce and Talia are seen in their elite training gear. Standing in the center of the training grounds, surrounded by the other elite students of the League of Assassins.

"The two of you have come very far in your training. But this is where you truly test yourself. You want to be among the League of Assassins, to reach that next level, then it has to take sacrifice and determination. I hear that the two of you work pretty well together. Lets see how much that rings true."

Lady Shiva looks at the other students." Take a good look at the newcomers. As your teacher I command you to put everything you've been taught against them. " She then motions to Talia."She is just a target getting in the way of your objective, nothing more. I expect no hesitation from each of you."

She looked at Bruce and Talia."I don't expect you to beat all of them. I do want to see what the both of you are capable of. So don't make me regret accepting the both of you. The minute you hear the gong the session begins. Fight as if your life depends on it"

Bruce and Talia watches Lady Shiva leave the stage. "No matter what happens I got your back"Bruce says to Talia who responds"I appreciate that but I'd focus on surviving." they eye the other students whose gaze are placed upon the pair.

"I'm The Demon's Daughter, Bruce. My defeat would be a spike in their reputation"

Bruce glanced at Talia who glanced at him."I'm aware of the price my reputation befalls. I'd appreciate it if you don't concern yourself over my well being. My suggest to you is prove that you belong here"

Bruce listens to Talia's words, they both proceed to stand back to back. Eyeing the rest of the students. Ever on alert. Then the gong hits.

It is the next morning as Bruce awakes with a start. He takes a few breaths to calm himself down. He looks at the clock, realizing he has a meeting with Harvey and Rachel to go to he gets up out of bed.

https://imgur.com/a/hiib1
Reminds me of this crazy training session. cheers

Thankfully, Alfred already had his clothes laid out and breakfast was being prepared in the Kitchen. "I sincerely hope you are not becoming nocturnal as well, sir." Alfred called to Bruce.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Temple

Thankfully, Alfred already had his clothes laid out and breakfast was being prepared in the Kitchen. "I sincerely hope you are not becoming nocturnal as well, sir." Alfred called to Bruce.
Bruce chuckled at that as he gets dressed."No Alfred, the vampire stuff is where it belongs. In the novels"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Temple

Bruce chuckled at that as he gets dressed."No Alfred, the vampire stuff is where it belongs. In the novels"

"Thanks heavens. It would be a real bother to constantly carry Garlic with me."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Scissors chewed on a candy cigarette. "Hold your head up high Penguin and think about how many doors you can open here. You've got this."
Oswald smiled and nod at the both of them, thoughts drifted on his mother and how much this could mean for the both of them. He straightens himself up before the elevator door opens.

Just about the rest of the Five Families have arrived. Fish and Co were greeted by the heads of The Bertinelli Organization. "Buongiorno, Fish" Maria Bertinelli greeted then embraced her and kissed her on the cheek

"Been a long time hasn't it" Frank smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Oswald smiled and nod at the both of them, thoughts drifted on his mother and how much this could mean for the both of them. He straightens himself up before the elevator door opens.

Just about the rest of the Five Families have arrived. Fish and Co were greeted by the heads of  The Bertinelli Organization. "Buongiorno, Fish" Maria Bertinelli greeted then embraced her and kissed her on the cheek

Buongiorno, Don Maroni! Ho fiducia il vostro business sta facendo bene?" She smiled.
Good Morning. I trust your business is doing well?

"It's been far too long Don Bertinelli. I hear your daughter is making her mark in Starling now."

Scissors stood up straight as she could and smiled at the mafia families.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Temple

"Thanks heavens. It would be a real bother to constantly carry Garlic with me."
Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Just about the rest of the Five Families have arrived. Fish and Co were greeted by the heads of  The Bertinelli Organization. "Buongiorno, Fish" Maria Bertinelli greeted then embraced her and kissed her on the cheek

Buongiorno, Don Maroni! Ho fiducia il vostro business sta facendo bene?" She smiled.

"It's been far too long Don Bertinelli. I hear your daughter is making her mark in Starling now."

"To the point that we are looking at expanding" Frank commented."Starling is the perfect place to start"

"Would make a good learning curve for Helena, with everything she has been taught there is no doubt she will succeed" Maria says

Oswald looked around, everybody whose anybody is here. He sees Falcone chatting with Maroni and what he saw next made his heart froze. Falcone's representative Dr.Crane is going over a few documents with a man who has been practically an urban legend among the organization....Killer Croc. "Oh sh*t...He does exist!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"To the point that we are looking at expanding" Frank commented."Starling is the perfect place to start"

"Would make a good learning curve for Helena, with everything she has been taught there is no doubt she will succeed" Maria says

Oswald looked around, everybody whose anybody is here. He sees Falcone chatting with Maroni and what he saw next made his heart froze. Falcone's representative Dr.Crane is going over a few documents with a man who has been practically an urban legend among the organization....Killer Croc. "Oh sh*t...He does exist!!!"

"She'll be running that town in no time. I wish you both the best." Fish replied to them both.

Scissors leaned over to Oswald, keeping her eyes on the alligator and the nightmarish psychologist. "You know, they can smell fear." She whispered to him. Butch elbowed her. Fish glanced back at the slightly and all three straightened up.

The files were about Crane's patients, which ones could be useful, which ones he was just going to experiment on, and some files about his newest concoctions. While going through these, Crane noticed a Joker Card laying in the middle of his files. He sighed and made a note to have a talk with Jerome when he got back. A second later, they both looked up and smiled at Oswald. Croc's tooth smile was unsettling enough, but it was Crane that sent a shiver up Oswald's spine.
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/JohanTheSerene.jpg

Eduardo Flamingo stood by Don Maroni's side, keeping to himself. He smiled upon seeing Fish there and made a note to stop by her Slaughterhouse after work with Croc. Flamingo looked out of place to be sure, with his bright pink jacket and shades, but everybody who knew him, knew that he was one of the most dangerous killers in Gotham, on the same level as Zsasz.
http://observer.com/2015/11/gotham-reference-guide-2x9-pink-flamingos/

Bonebreaker, the bodybuilding bodyguard of the Bertinelli's, kept her arms crossed, never taking her eyes off of Croc in case she needed to defend her employers.
http://www.comicvine.com/bonebreaker/4005-84578/images/

more_horiz
"They aren't much to look at now but word on the street is they're rising in the ranks, sooner or later we will put those brats in place" Falcone spoke with Maroni concerning the topic of The Red Hoods. A gang that mostly consist of orphans who grew up in the streets of gotham. They started as a small gang of vigilantes but their numbers have started to gradually grow

"Ah The Hoods, their achievements haven't gone unnoticed. Unless they provide a good reason I say we halt waging a war with them."Maroni suggested

"More like a slaughter" Crane murmured as he overheard the conversation. Croc's attention shifted to the direction where Fish and the Bertinelli's are. Crane picked up on it"Something caught your eye"

"Beauty" Croc commented. Crane nods."Yes but not the sort to tangle with and not the time or place for it"

As the rest of the families have gathered the meeting will now be conducted.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"They aren't much to look at now but word on the street is they're rising in the ranks, sooner or later we will put those brats in place" Falcone spoke with Maroni concerning the topic of The Red Hoods. A gang that mostly consist of orphans who grew up in the streets of gotham. They started as a small gang of vigilantes but their numbers have started to gradually grow

"Ah The Hoods, their achievements haven't gone unnoticed. Unless they provide a good reason I say we halt waging a war with them."Maroni suggested

"More like a slaughter" Crane murmured as he overheard the conversation. Croc's attention shifted to the direction where Fish and the Bertinelli's are. Crane picked up on it"Something caught your eye"

"Beauty" Croc commented. Crane nods."Yes but not the sort to tangle with and not the time or place for it"

The crimelords raised their drinks and sipped from them and set them down. Fish Mooney spoke next. "I agree that the Hoods aren't a threat. However, Wayne being back in town presents a wildcard. He has been out of Gotham for decades. We don't know him and we don't control him. I don't like it."

"This from the lady who brought Jerome to the city?" Maroni asked.

Fish held back a laugh. "Okay, I'll give you that one, but the fact remains that we don't know Wayne. We should look into it. If we can control him, great, if not, then we eliminate him."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The crimelords raised their drinks and sipped from them and set them down. Fish Mooney spoke next. "I agree that the Hoods aren't a threat. However, Wayne being back in town presents a wildcard. He has been out of Gotham for decades. We don't know him and we don't control him. I don't like it."

Fish held back a laugh. "Okay, I'll give you that one, but the fact remains that we don't know Wayne. We should look into it. If we can control him, great, if not, then we eliminate him."
"Huh. I'm familiar enough of him" Falcone commented then tells the group of his meeting with Wayne, which is before he pulled Gotham's biggest disappearing act.

"I'm curious" Frank spoke up"You had him at your mercy, why didn't you shoot him?"

"If you had gotten a look at the kid you'd see as well as I that killing him would be mercy." Falcone commented"Trust me Fish, he ain't no threat. Just another rich brat. However he could be a nice leverage against Dent and Dawes. Their attempts in bringing us down have been rather bold and their the only public officials that we haven't got under our thumb."

"If there is one thing this city doesn't need is Martyrs"Maroni says

"Agreed. Just a little 'persuasion'. Play ball or someone they care about will have a bad day" Falcone commented

"Speaking of public officials posing a threat. Our control upon the police haven't been as tight as it used to." Maria commented"The cops in the GCPD for instance, they're starting to be an imposing force. The big threat among them is Lieutenant Jim Gordon, they look up to him and because of that they aren't as influenced as the rest of the cops under our pay"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Huh. I'm familiar enough of him" Falcone commented then tells the group of his meeting with Wayne, which is before he pulled Gotham's biggest disappearing act.

"I'm curious" Frank spoke up"You had him at your mercy, why didn't you shoot him?"

"If you had gotten a look at the kid you'd see as well as I that killing him would be mercy." Falcone commented"Trust me Fish, he ain't no threat. Just another rich brat. However he could be a nice leverage against Dent and Dawes. Their attempts in bringing us down have been rather bold and their the only public officials that we haven't got under our thumb."

"Agreed. Just a little 'persuasion'. Play ball or someone they care about will have a bad day" Falcone commented

"Speaking of public officials posing a threat. Our control upon the police haven't been as tight as it used to." Maria commented"The cops in the GCPD for instance, they're starting to be an imposing force. The big threat among them is Lieutenant Jim Gordon, they look up to him and because of that they aren't as influenced as the rest of the cops under our pay"

They had a good laugh over what happened to Wayne before continuing on. "Gordon huh? I had hoped Flass would be able to talk some sense into him. Well, fortunately, we have options available to us. We could always ask Loeb to re-assign him to Arkham. At which point, the good Doctor could...give him a psych evaluation."

"You are eeevil." Crane grinned.

"I am practical. But thank you."

Mandragora spoke up next. "It would be good to have leverage on him just in case. If we arrange for Barbara to go missing, that would send an effective message to both Jim and to Miss Montoya."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

They had a good laugh over what happened to Wayne before continuing on. "Gordon huh? I had hoped Flass would be able to talk some sense into him. Well, fortunately, we have options available to us. We could always ask Loeb to re-assign him to Arkham. At which point, the good Doctor could...give him a psych evaluation."

Mandragora spoke up next. "It would be good to have leverage on him just in case. If we arrange for Barbara to go missing, that would send an effective message to both Jim and to Miss Montoya."

"Well I'm pretty sure Jerome and Gabe could come up with something creative in that regard" Maroni says

more_horiz
OT: Maybe Gabe, but I want to build up to Jerome and hold off on him until she's really backed into a corner. Hope that's cool. Not the type of threat you let off of the leash right off the bat, if you get what I'm saying. Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Well I'm pretty sure Gabe could come up with something creative in that regard" Maroni says

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Maybe Gabe, but I want to build up to Jerome and hold off on him until she's really backed into a corner. Hope that's cool. Not the type of threat you let off of the leash right off the bat, if you get what I'm saying. Wink
Fixed it!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Well I'm pretty sure Gabe could come up with something creative in that regard" Maroni says

"An excellent suggestion. I'll tell him to pay her a visit."

more_horiz

descriptionThe Dark Knight: Fear Itself EmptyVillainous Heavyweight Training!

more_horiz
affraid lol!

Gotham Industrial District, King Avenue Warehouse.

Onyxiawas leading her two fellow giant wrestlers, Lunaand Maneater, in their usual crazy strength building routine.

To begin,
1,000 Push-ups (any hand position)
THEN!
They broke out the weights: 463KG - 1020lbs
Deadlift- 3 sets of 6 Reps
Bent Over Row- 2 sets of 8 Reps
Zercher Squat- 1 set of 11 Reps
Wide-Grip Pull-up- 1 set of 11 Reps
Romanian Deadlift- 2 sets of 9 Reps
Bench Press- 3 sets of 7 Reps

The trio took a brief break and set down their weights and wiped the sweat from their heads. Once they were ready, the other two nodded to Onyxia and she stood up and lead the pair in their next set.

SUMO STYLE TRAINING
http://www.sumo.or.jp/pdf/kyokai/sumo_taiso_en1.pdf
http://www.sumo.or.jp/pdf/kyokai/sumo_taiso_en2.pdf
Kishizume no Kata (Concentration Exercises)
Chirichouzu no Kata (Clapping and Rubbing the Palms)
Shiko no Kata (Stamping)
-Sliding
Shinkyaku no Kata (Leg Stretching)
Matawari (Extreme Leg Stretching)
Shikiri no Kata (Preparing to Wrestle)
Seme no Kata (Attacking Exercises)
Fusegi no Kata (Defensive Exercises)
Yotsu Mi no Kata (Belt-Grabbing Exercises)
Sori no Kata (Bending Backwards)
Kinsei no Kata (Balance Exercises)
Douyo Iri no Kata (Entering the Ring)
Teppo (Stepping and Hitting Exercise)- Wooden Post
Teppo- 200lb+ Heavy Bag
Butsukari-geiko (Hitting Practice)
Practice Matches

25 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
100 Meter Sprint w/Hammer
50 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
50 Meter Lunge Walk w/Hammer
100 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
250 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
500 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
1000 Sledgehammer Swings (each side)
100 Waist Twists w/Hammer (each side)
50 Side Bends w/Hammer (each side)
1 Mile Run w/Hammer
1 Mile Walk back w/Hammer
Alternate 25 Sledgehammer Swings each side until failure.

They did of course get some really strange looks while running and smashing the ground with their sledgehammers, but none of the civilians commented on it. In Gotham, you mind your own business.

Once the training finally concluded after a couple of hours, they returned to the warehouse and shared some drinks and food together.

"Yo, this has been a hell of a day." Maneater smiled.
"That's how you get the gains girl." Luna replied and downed her ice water.
"Just be sure to keep this up and we'll be fine." Onyxia told them and swallowed a burger. "Nothing to worry about in this city or Starling."
"Hey, you hear Wayne's back?"
"...Rich guy right? Dropped off the Earth years ago?"
"That's him."
"What about it?"
"Who knows, him being back in town might shake things up a bit."
"You have to wonder though, of all places, why come back to Gotham?"
"It's Wayne, probably just throw some parties or something." Onyxia shrugged her massive shoulders.
"Does the boss want us to do anything about him?"
"If she does, she'll call us. Until then, kick back and relax."

more_horiz
Barbara gave James a call.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Barbara gave James a call.

Already arrived at the precinct Gordon answered his cellphone"Hello?"

At the precinct the majority of the GCPD officers look surprisingly well, despite that most of them have gotten pretty shitfaced last night. The only one who isn't all sunshine and rainbows is Bullock. Sitting at his desk with his face rested on his hands, going twelve rounds against a formidable opponent called Hangover.

In the labs Blake entered, seeing Nygma he asked."Got a minute?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply