ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Avengers

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Avengers - Page 3 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Avengers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
MJ checked out what the rest of the simulations were.

"Doctor Doom.....Brotherhood....Logan's Run...Sinister Six...Deadpool..." MJ smiled. "Deadpool sounds good." She said and powered up the simulation.

"How much would I pay for your thoughts?"

MJ turned to see Hawkeye standing in the entrance of the simulation room

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Doctor Doom.....Brotherhood....Logan's Run...Sinister Six...Deadpool..." MJ smiled. "Deadpool sounds good." She said and powered up the simulation.

"Sup Clint? The Hyde simulation was excellent, work outs like that are what I'm going to need to get my A-Game back."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sup Clint? The Hyde simulation was excellent, work outs like that are what I'm going to need to get my A-Game back."

"Rough day on the job" Clint asked MJ

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm sure you heard about what happened with Scorpion. A...friend of mine got dragged into the fight. I can't let that happen again."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm sure you heard about what happened with Scorpion. A...friend of mine got dragged into the fight. I can't let that happen again."

Clint nods but then responded"Your friends still alive right? And still managed to wound a pride of a egotistical supervillain, which is always fun in my book. So in truth you have nothing to feel guilty about"

OT:Check out the Spider Family Thread Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Clint nods but then responded"Your friends still alive right? And still managed to wound a pride of a egotistical supervillain, which is always fun in my book. So in truth you have nothing to feel guilty about"

"Yeah, if you say so. My friend even managed to help me out in the fight a little." She jumped up to the wall and then attached her feet to it and hung upside down. "So, how are you? Heard you had a tough mission?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah, if you say so. My friend even managed to help me out in the fight a little." She jumped up to the wall and then attached her feet to it and hung upside down. "So, how are you? Heard you had a tough mission?"

"You can say that, the Weapon Plus bastards made another Hulk. Except this one is more on the psychotic range"Hawkeye said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You can say that, the Weapon Plus bastards made another Hulk. Except this one is more on the psychotic range"Hawkeye said

"Another Hulk? What, did he get a blood transfusion like Jen or gamma rays? And why give that much power to a psycho?" MJ asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Another Hulk? What, did he get a blood transfusion like Jen or gamma rays? And why give that much power to a psycho?" MJ asked.

"Thats what I'd like to find out"Clint responded"Just want to give you guys the heads up and to be on the look out. Who knows what kind of damage a psychotic Hulk could bring"

Walking the halls Emily had just finished on a jet engine and is looking at hitting the showers then saw Morpha dressed in her evening dress" How did it go lucky girl"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thats what I'd like to find out"Clint responded"Just want to give you guys the heads up and to be on the look out. Who knows what kind of damage a psychotic Hulk could bring"

Walking the halls Emily had just finished on a jet engine and is looking at hitting the showers then saw Morpha dressed in her evening dress" How did it go lucky girl"

Morpha smiled and shapeshifted into the reporter. "Great, we got along very well, she was really polite and she was really professional."

"So are they the same color or a different color?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Morpha smiled and shapeshifted into the reporter. "Great, we got along very well, she was really polite and she was really professional."

"This ones Red. Wont miss him" Clint explained"Although if I were you and Peter I wouldn't try to face the guy alone, call the others if necessary. Especially Alex if he's nearby"

"Sounds like a second date in the works" Emily smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"This ones Red. Wont miss him" Clint explained"Although if I were you and Peter I wouldn't try to face the guy alone, call the others if necessary. Especially Alex if he's nearby"

"Ohhh trust me, we know way better then to tangle with a Hulk on our own."

Flashback.
Spiderman was laying in a crater, crying in pain. "Everything hurrrrtsssss...." He sobbed.
Hulk stomped off. "Stupid Bug Man get web in Hulk's hair. Hulk SMASH Bug Man!"

End Flashback.

"Hope so." Morpha changed back. "Any new developments?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Flashback.
Spiderman was laying in a crater, crying in pain. "Everything hurrrrtsssss...." He sobbed.

End Flashback.

OT: Bruce, after changing from The Hulk, hugs Spiderman"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Smile

IC: (Ouch) Clint thought remembering that event"Thats good to know"

" Richard, Hank, Janet, and I managed to make a upgraded version of the Avengers Jet. It can also travel in the air, water, and in space" Emily said"Also me and Rodey are planning a date for tomorrow"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Flashback.

End Flashback.

OT: Bruce, after changing from The Hulk, hugs Spiderman"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Smile

" Richard, Hank, Janet, and I managed to make a upgraded version of the Avengers Jet. It can also travel in the air, water, and in space" Emily said"Also me and Rodey are planning a date for tomorrow"

OT: Help me with rent and we'll call it even.

IC: "Yeah...but everything worked out. Soooo....everyone make it back okay?"

"Ooooh, where at?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Flashback.

End Flashback.

"Ooooh, where at?"

OT: Deal.
Now I'm laughing at the irony of Rodey scoring a date with Emily, especially since Tony tried to woo her awhile back Razz

IC: Clint nod"Jubilee suffered some bloodloss but recovered by drinking some of Laura's blood"

"At a Yankees game at first then at the Adour Restaurant"Emily responded

http://www.nyc.com/restaurants/adour__alain_ducasse.994182/editorial_review.aspx

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Flashback.

End Flashback.

"Ooooh, where at?"

Now I'm laughing at the irony of Rodey scoring a date with Emily, especially since Tony tried to woo her awhile back Razz

IC: Clint nod"Jubilee suffered some bloodloss but recovered by drinking some of Laura's blood"

http://www.nyc.com/restaurants/adour__alain_ducasse.994182/editorial_review.aspx

"Blood?" MJ asked. "Oh yeah, I forgot, she's a vampire now. They okay?"

"Nice choices, sounds like fun."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Flashback.

End Flashback.

"Ooooh, where at?"

Clint nods"Jubilee's out celebrating with Dru now"

"Hoping things turn out well myself"Emily smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Flashback.

End Flashback.

"Ooooh, where at?"

Clint nods"Jubilee's out celebrating with Dru now"

"Hoping things turn out well myself"Emily smiled

"Drusilla The Gunslinger? I've heard she's pretty good. Hope they have fun."

"Give me the details when you get back girl."

more_horiz
Drusilla put an arm around Jubilee as they walked to the restaurant.

Meanwhile...

Hank and Janet were making out in the lab.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply