ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Chase Family

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Chase Family - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Chase Family

more_horiz
THe alien would let out a yelp tha talerted the others in the ship, 10 more who had one of the scientists in a block of ice with them

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lightspeed's Agent sent out a call to Astroman.

At the Mansion, a package arrived for Anna. It was scanned and analyzed. Nothing toxic and no bombs. Bob took it inside and checked it out. A bouquet of beautiful flowers for Anna. From Samael. Bob just shook his head.

Astroman hears the call as he flies down to normal altitude, flying high above a desert area in egypt he answers the call"Hello?"

OT:Smooth Razz

IC: The doorbell to of the Chase Mansion rang

Princess Sigruna greeted Bob and the twins Cody and Liz"Glad the three of you could make it

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" Elizabeth said

"Hello. Is this Astroman? My name is Devin, I'm Lightspeed's Agent. I'd like to meet if you have the time."

"Hello Princess Sigruna." Bob said.

At the Mansion, the other Bob looked through the camera to see who was there.

Liz nudges Cody then he presented a gift box to her" From the both of us" Princess Sigruna accepted the gift"Thank you"

Anna Chase smiled then waved at the camera

Bob opened the door. "Welcome home Lady Anna. A present arrived for you shortly before you returned home."

Anna hugged Bob and kissed him on the cheek" No need to be so formal Bob" She went over to look at the flowers then the card of the person who sent it"Any particular reason why he sent this?"

"Sure, where would be a good place to talk"Astroman asked Devin

"Possibly in hopes of wooing you or to mess with Alex or both." Bob shrugged.

"My office, would you like directions or-"
*Whoosh*
"Ah....hello Astroman."

"The old bring down the king by going after the princess strategy" Anna shook her head then changed the subject by asking" Speaking of Alex, how are the rest of the family?"

"Hello sir" Astroman shook Devin's hand"What is it you wish to speak to me about?"

"Cody and Elizabeth are currently at the Princess's party, Xian is up North investigating a disturbance and Alex was last seen in Egypt." Bob listed.

"Tell me Astroman, have you ever raced someone?" Devin asked.

"And how are you today?" Anna asked

Astroman pondured"Outside of Anna not really"

"Enjoying the party and having a relaxing day here at the same time." Bob smiled. "It does not get much better then that."

Devin smiled. "How would you like to race the fastest man in the world for charity?" A second later, Lightspeed zipped in.

Anna smiled in return"That ability of yours does have it's advantages" she looks around and whistles" Never realized how quiet this place is with the rest of the gang gone till now"

Devin and Alex would see two wine glasses with Lightspeed carrying one glass in one hand while carrying a bottle of club soda in another"Heard you're not much of a drinking person and I hear this is the best non-alcoholic beverage the world has to offer and to you I offer nothing but the best"

"Thanks" Alex said as Lightspeed poured the drinks"No thanks necessary, not much of an drinker myself. Alcohol dulls my reflexes and such"

"What charity are we doing this for?" Alex asked

"To Orphans who have lost loved ones to Supervillains." Devin said.

Also have a RP as Anna

more_horiz
Anna smiled in return"That ability of yours does have it's advantages" she looks around and whistles" Never realized how quiet this place is with the rest of the gang gone till now"

Bob chuckled. "So you have noticed. Sometimes I swear I hear an echo."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
THe alien would let out a yelp tha talerted the others in the ship, 10 more who had one of the scientists in a block of ice with them

The scientist are saved and are in the panic room scratch

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The scientist are saved and are in the panic room scratch
my bad

well then jsut focus on how more aliens came out? also RP on the first page

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Qix and Kai chased after Saldana as she ran down the stairs at breakneck speed to greet COdy and Elizabeth

She beat them to the two Chase siblings, prompting Qix (the wraith) and Kai (the kirby like strongman) to apologize to Princess Saldana

"many gravest apologies your highness but she surprised us is all"

This the one?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Qix and Kai chased after Saldana as she ran down the stairs at breakneck speed to greet COdy and Elizabeth

She beat them to the two Chase siblings, prompting Qix (the wraith) and Kai (the kirby like strongman) to apologize to Princess Saldana

"many gravest apologies your highness but she surprised us is all"
that be the one

This the one?

more_horiz
Xian's hands glowed and she instructed Agent Jet to stay clear while she fly around the ice alien at quick speed till she creates a makeshift tornado, the Ice Alien could feel the heat around the tornado generating from Xian Chase as it lifts itself from the ground, gradually becoming weaker

Elizabeth smiled at Saldana"Happy birthday your highness"

"Likewise"Cody smiled

"I know you're not much of a drinking person, neither am I, dulls the reflexes." Lightspeed pours a drink for Astroman, his agent, and himself"The best club soda in the world"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Xian's hands glowed and she instructed Agent Jet to stay clear while she fly around the ice alien at quick speed till she creates a makeshift tornado, the Ice Alien could feel the heat around the tornado generating from Xian Chase as it lifts itself from the ground, gradually becoming weaker

"Likewise"Cody smiled

"I know you're not much of a drinking person, neither am I, dulls the reflexes." Lightspeed pours a drink for Astroman, his agent, and himself"The best club soda in the world"
it starts to shriek in some shrill voice, the creature's body withering

Saldana smiled at the both of them, bowing. "Thank you both, now come! you MUST MUSTMUST see the gravity trampoline!" she said grabbign them by the hand to take them upstairs, with Qix and Kai following in intrepid fashion

more_horiz
Seeing that it's weakened Xian flew towards him and she struck him in the stomach hard enough that it knocked the wind out of the Ice Alien

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Seeing that it's weakened Xian flew towards him and she struck him in the stomach hard enough that it knocked the wind out of the Ice Alien

Jet blitzed behind it and smacked the ice alien on the back of the head with the red hot pipe at the same time.

more_horiz
Outside the Chase Mansion, loud rock and roll music playing.

"I say...what on Earth is that?" Bob asked.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Likewise"Cody smiled

The agent raised his glass. "Cheers."

"I love it when they do that." Jet mused as she watched Xian's speed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Outside the Chase Mansion, loud rock and roll music playing.

"I say...what on Earth is that?" Bob asked.

Anna went outside to check that out

OT: Check out the Young X-Men thread Smile

more_horiz
Storm clouds gathered, the music got louder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_BoaDxhpE
A ship came out of the storm clouds spewing multi colored smoke and emitting a laser show. The ship came down slowly until it touched down. A hatch opened and a girl in a white labcoat came up on a pedestal and a giant flashing neon sign came up from behind her with the words PALADIA on it. Hatches on the side of the ship opened up and shot fireworks out. A flying platform came up to the top and she stepped out onto it and flew down on it to the ground. Upon touching down she walked over to Anna and snapped her fingers. The music turned off and the storm clouds disappeared.
The girl offered her hand to Anna.
"Hi. I'm Paladia."
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/3/8/glados_by_anotherending-d4cchy7.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A ship came out of the storm clouds spewing multi colored smoke and emitting a laser show. The ship came down slowly until it touched down. A hatch opened and a girl in a white labcoat came up on a pedestal and a giant flashing neon sign came up from behind her with the words PALADIA on it. Hatches on the side of the ship opened up and shot fireworks out. A flying platform came up to the top and she stepped out onto it and flew down on it to the ground. Upon touching down she walked over to Anna and snapped her fingers. The music turned off and the storm clouds disappeared.
"Hi. I'm Paladia."
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/3/8/glados_by_anotherending-d4cchy7.jpg

Anna shook her hand"Anna Chase"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

"Hello sir! Great to finally meet you in person Anna. You have a nice place here. May I come in?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

"Hello sir! Great to finally meet you in person Anna. You have a nice place here. May I come in?"

"Sure" Anna smiled" Come in" she then guided Paldia

The tornado died down and she slunged the unconcious Ice Alien over her shoulder"One down 59 more to go" Xian said to Agent Jet"Could you get something to restrain him with?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

The tornado died down and she slunged the unconcious Ice Alien over her shoulder"One down 59 more to go" Xian said to Agent Jet"Could you get something to restrain him with?"

"Thank you." Paladia said. "Wow....this place is amazing."

"On it." She blitzed off and returned with a chain. "This do?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

"Thank you" Anna said then looks at Bob whose holding the flowers"Could you put those in a place you feel suitable?"

Anna then asked Paladia"So what brings you here?"

Xian nods"Good display of teamwork"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

"Thank you" Anna said then looks at Bob whose holding the flowers"Could you put those in a place you feel suitable?"

"Yes madam, right away." Bob said and walked off with the flowers.

"Well to meet the real you, see the Chase Mansion up close, and ask if you would be willing to volunteer for an experiment."

"Thanks. They teach teamwork in basic training. We did trust exercises."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

"Well to meet the real you, see the Chase Mansion up close, and ask if you would be willing to volunteer for an experiment."

"What kind of experiment?" Anna asked

Walking over to the ship, with the unconcious restrained Ice Alien over her shoulder, Xian teased Jet concerning the trust exercise"Who was the person that had to catch you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

Walking over to the ship, with the unconcious restrained Ice Alien over her shoulder, Xian teased Jet concerning the trust exercise"Who was the person that had to catch you"

"Nemo. It was a good test of his teleporting speed to. They threw me off a cliff, he warped and caught me and warped back." Jet said with a smile.

"Well....I'm something of a collector of strange things, sciencey things, and lately I've been collecting meteor rocks and doing experiments on them. Recently I've irradiated one. After 38 tests, I found that it is harmless to humans but I was curious if the meteor rocks had any affect on a hybrid like yourself." Paladia explained.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

"Nemo. It was a good test of his teleporting speed to. They threw me off a cliff, he warped and caught me and warped back." Jet said with a smile.

"Well....I'm something of a collector of strange things, sciencey things, and lately I've been collecting meteor rocks and doing experiments on them. Recently I've irradiated one. After 38 tests, I found that it is harmless to humans but I was curious if the meteor rocks had any affect on a hybrid like yourself." Paladia explained.

"Mmm" Xian said then the two entered the ship and she presses the com"It's ok to come out guys" she called out in the panic room

Anna quirked an eyebrow"What kind of achievement you're looking for concerning this experiment? Other than to see if it has any affect on someone like me?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

"Mmm" Xian said then the two entered the ship and she presses the com"It's ok to come out guys" she called out in the panic room

Anna quirked an eyebrow"What kind of achievement you're looking for concerning this experiment? Other than to see if it has any affect on someone like me?"

The scientists poked their heads out. "Yeah, that's one of them."

"I just want to know." Paladia said. "Everything that I do...revolves around science and knowing. I just want to know what will happen. I'm not...mad. Not a mad scientist. Eccentric, yes. Narccistic at times, yes. A show off, yes. But I'm not mad or evil. I would never deliberately do anything to hurt anyone. Hence why I am asking your permission. You are free to refuse of course, no harm no foul." Paladia said.

After setting down the flowers in Anna's room, Bob listened in.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply