NuCAU: Doughboy

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:30 am

Ian's Transformation

Normal Teen + Chemical Potion = Rhinozouros
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:07 am

Admin wrote:Ian's Transformation

Normal Teen + Chemical Potion = Rhinozouros
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ian ran up to the school, panting as he went. He had a mission today, a few missions actually: One was to ask out Natsuki and he planned to do this by showing her the notes he'd been working on for the transformation formula for the past year to gain her interest. Then, they could work on it together and take it together and rule the city and from there, the world as two all powerful super-beings. It would be perfect. The second mission would be to acquire the chemicals from the chemistry class. If he could not find what he needed here, he could always 'borrow' them from the local college. He even had a Doughboy Costume ready in case anybody saw him doing it. First thing was first though!
Pushing past students, he found Natsuki and ran over to her. "H-hey! Hey Natsuki! Hi."
She turned back to him and raised an eyebrow. "....Who are you?"
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-thZWkwWxdaw/UhTm3laZoHI/AAAAAAAABgM/akQdMFg7P8g/s1600/Trudy.jpg
"Ian Litchfield. Hi." He offered his hand.
"Umm...Hi." She hesitantly shook his hand and started power walking.
"Hey wait up. Look, now that I have your attention, I have something that you might be interested in."
She looked him up and down, scoffed and started away. Pulling open his backpack, he handed her some papers. "...What is this?"
"The future and I want you to be a part of it with me. These notes contain the secret of a super formula that I am developing. Once it is complete, all it will take is a drink and we will obtain power beyond your wildest imagination. By working together, we can-"
"This is all bulls-t."
"Wh-what?"
"You heard me, dude. This is insane."
"No it isn't it. Look, I have researched this for over a year, the science is sound! And I-"
He was shoved against lockers by Natsuki's boyfriend.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/116/0/8/stephen_king_billy_nolan_and_chris_hargensen_by_comicbookguy54321-d633gb2.jpg
"This guy bothering you?" He asked and grabbed Ian and yanked him backwards and tripped him, causing him to land hard on his back.
"No, he was just leaving." Natsuki said and tossed the papers away. "Come on, let's go."
The two walked away and Ian picked himself up, groaning and picked up the papers. "Ahhh, the mocking of the naive. Very well. I suppose she will just have to experience it first hand." He ran off to his own class.
Ming looked up as Natsuki walked into their Philosophy Class and waved her over. Natsuki smiled and forgot about her morning as she sat down next to her sister.

Barely paying attention in class, he waited until he could get to the Chemistry Class and he began looking over the various chemicals that they had there and checking off a list. (Okaaay....I have almost everything that I need here. I'll just need to get something from the college tonight and I'll be set.) He smiled and put the list back in his backpack and settled in, making a plan to get what he needed from the college.

Later, he was on his way to his Advanced-Geometry class and took the long way around.
He was stopped however by Phil. "Sup Lardo?"
"Whaddya want?"
"Just to send a message." He smiled and grabbed Ian by his shirt collar. "Stay away from my girl."
"Oh...that...yeah. That's probably in my best interests."
"Yeah, be a shame if you were to just up and disappear."
"Right, got it. I'll leave her alone." Ian lied, just wanting to get this over with.
Satisfied, he shoved Ian down, wiped his shoe on Ian and walked away.
(Of course...once she sees what I become, she'll forget all about you.)

After school, Ian got the chemicals and then he headed home and waited until night when his parents went out to a party. He then got dressed in the costume, grabbed some gear and put on rubber gloves and took the remaining car to the college.
He parked a safe distance away and walked the rest of the way, shivering at the cold wind. He kept out of sight until he found the chemistry classroom and crept up to the window. Waiting until he was certain that the class was empty, he pulled out a crowbar and managed to open up the window and then he climbed inside and walked quietly and then pulled out a small lockpick and opened up the closet containing the chemicals. He looked them over until he found what he wanted and grabbed them and then closed it up and putting them in a box and walking out.
Creeping back to the car, he pulled off his mask and laughed at actually getting away with all of this. He drove home and was back inside his room by the time his parents got home. He worked through the night on his formula with a chemistry set he owned, mixing the various chemicals he owned, stole and others he had created just for this night.
After being certain everyone else was asleep, he walked outside and took a deep breath before raising up the completed formula. "Bottom's Up." Bracing himself, he poured it down his throat. It tasted..strange. Like a more oily kind of syrup. Still, he drank down every drop and then waited. He went numb for a moment and then he felt the change coming on. His eyes turning red, he quickly began to grow in size, his hair receding back in his head, his skin turning grey as spikes grew out of his body.
He let out an unearthly roar.

Teddy was fast asleep when he heard chaos and destruction around the city. He fumbled for the light switch and turned it on. "What the?"

"RRRROOOOAAAAAAAARRR!"

"....Okay, that answers that." He rubbed his eyes and grabbed his costume.

Jumping around rooftops, he eventually found the source and just stared at it. A moment later, he pulled out his phone. "Hey Nemo? Are you awake? I have a question."
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:08 am

Froggy wrote:"Something like that, Mako asked me for help

"I asked for AID Nemo"

"Okay, aid, and I figured why not bring along a partner? The more the merrier, plus you kids know each other pretty well. Mako, what's the plan?" He'd ask, with Mako relaying the info he just gave Darren

To be continued in Ultratide!  Very Happy cheers Cool 
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Froggy on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:44 pm

"Always awake kid, been alerted to a disturbance in your city" he'd say, reappearing on the rooftop. "LION reports state it's a monster attack, here's a photo your police department took"

Nemo showed Teddy a holographic image of Ian. As he did this, Nemo's shades beeped. "Found our target kid, you know how to wrestle?"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:53 pm


OT: Also, posted something important in Casual Discussions.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Froggy wrote:"Always awake kid, been alerted to a disturbance in your city" he'd say, reappearing on the rooftop. "LION reports state it's a monster attack, here's a photo your police department took"

Nemo showed Teddy a holographic image of Ian. As he did this, Nemo's shades beeped. "Found our target kid, you know how to wrestle?"

"Can't be much different than fighting giant robots." He joked.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Always awake kid, been alerted to a disturbance in your city" he'd say, reappearing on the rooftop. "LION reports state it's a monster attack, here's a photo your police department took"

Nemo showed Teddy a holographic image of Ian. As he did this, Nemo's shades beeped. "Found our target kid, you know how to wrestle?"

"Can't be much different than fighting giant robots." He joked.
"Depends, robots aren't living things" he'd say after they teleported to where the beast was. It hadn't noticed them yet and Nemo whipped out a silver cylindrical object that he placed on his laser pistol.

"Kid you think y'could make that thing bleed for me? I got an idea from someone on this" he'd tell Doughboy
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:55 am

Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Always awake kid, been alerted to a disturbance in your city" he'd say, reappearing on the rooftop. "LION reports state it's a monster attack, here's a photo your police department took"

Nemo showed Teddy a holographic image of Ian. As he did this, Nemo's shades beeped. "Found our target kid, you know how to wrestle?"

"Can't be much different than fighting giant robots." He joked.
"Depends, robots aren't living things" he'd say after they teleported to where the beast was. It hadn't noticed them yet and Nemo whipped out a silver cylindrical object that he placed on his laser pistol.

"Kid you think y'could make that thing bleed for me? I got an idea from someone on this" he'd tell Doughboy

"I'll give it a shot." He jumped off of the building, fell down 12 stories and landed on the creature's back. It roared and tossed him off, throwing him into a car and flattening it. He hopped off and flung the ruined car at the creature, but the improvised weapon just bounced off of it's armored scales. However, the attack sufficiently angered the monster and it raced towards him, flattening cars and throwing others through the air as if they were toys with just a strike from it's head. It collided with Teddy who followed the age old advice and grabbed life by the horn. Or in this case the rhino monster. "Seriously, nnnnghhh, Ian, what....are....you....on?!" He asked as he dug in his feet and tried very hard to push it backwards but it just kept bulldozing him back. The monster shook it's head and began flinging him around as Doughboy struggled to hold on.

OT: And the fight is on! I've got some good stuff planned for this one.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Froggy on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 am

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:"Always awake kid, been alerted to a disturbance in your city" he'd say, reappearing on the rooftop. "LION reports state it's a monster attack, here's a photo your police department took"

Nemo showed Teddy a holographic image of Ian. As he did this, Nemo's shades beeped. "Found our target kid, you know how to wrestle?"

"Can't be much different than fighting giant robots." He joked.
"Depends, robots aren't living things" he'd say after they teleported to where the beast was. It hadn't noticed them yet and Nemo whipped out a silver cylindrical object that he placed on his laser pistol.

"Kid you think y'could make that thing bleed for me? I got an idea from someone on this" he'd tell Doughboy

"I'll give it a shot." He jumped off of the building, fell down 12 stories and landed on the creature's back. It roared and tossed him off, throwing him into a car and flattening it. He hopped off and flung the ruined car at the creature, but the improvised weapon just bounced off of it's armored scales. However, the attack sufficiently angered the monster and it raced towards him, flattening cars and throwing others through the air as if they were toys with just a strike from it's head. It collided with Teddy who followed the age old advice and grabbed life by the horn. Or in this case the rhino monster. "Seriously, nnnnghhh, Ian, what....are....you....on?!" He asked as he dug in his feet and tried very hard to push it backwards but it just kept bulldozing him back. The monster shook it's head and began flinging him around as Doughboy struggled to hold on.

OT: And the fight is on! I've got some good stuff planned for this one.
ot: I'm interested

A whizzing sound would be heard as a laser blast hit the beast in the back of the head to distract the creature


"A few minutes kid! Hold it off for me !"
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NuCAU: Doughboy

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum