ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 18 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hey man, you hear about Game of Thrones?  Very Happy 

what about it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbMFLDb3CbI
 Cool 

ah poison a classical killing method prefer  for assassinations.

IC

Rhona looks at her mother who has a sinister smile on her face saying in  curious tone.

Rhona :  mother I see that look on your face before you have something wicked in mine for these uncover bastards families ?

Miss Glass : yes indeed I do my daughter, we're going to poison their town's water supply then we're going to make them watch their love ones slowly suffer and die. after that the town will be burn to the ground to mask the poison.  and then the bastards will be.....

Rhona:  skin and feed to the wolves.

Miss Glass : yes that's indeed correct my daughter ( sadistic laugh)!

later on top of hill overlooking a small village in mexico Rhona and the her mother  Miss Glass are on top of the hill with the th tied and gag undercover cops as Rhona says in cold tone.

Rhona: now you bastards are going to watch your love ones suffer and die!

in the village a glass golem w construct which Miss Glass  is control remotely poison the town's water supply   then later  Rhona straps binoculars to t he tied and gag undercover cops then removes their gag.  one of them says in sacred tone.  

Undercover cop: why , why are you doing this isn't enough to just kill us, why do you have to go after our families after our die why, why.

Miss Glass: it's the principle of the manner! anyone who messes with my business will pay the price!

Undercover cop: and this is the price, you're a monster!  you're not going to get away with this their are multiple roads  and a bridge lead out of the village so help will arrive.

Miss Glass: your sadly mistake , help will not arrived just see for your selves.

the Undercover cops get a view of the roads and  bridge see that they have been totally demolish  and one of them says in shock tone.

Undercover cop: the roads and bridges they have been demolish but how?  huh what are those giant glass shards  doing all over the roads and bridges?

Miss Glass: oh that, that's my handy work I personally destroyed those roads and that bridge myself.  now I'm  going to have satisfaction in seeing your love ones suffer and die.

Undercover cop: you heartless bitch I swear on my death bed that someone will put you down!

suddenly glass shards appear on  the undercover cop's body and start digging into his skin causing him agonizing pain as Miss Glass says in cold tone.

Miss Glass: oh does that hurt, I bet it does!

undercover cop and his buddies watch with tears rolling down their cheeks as their love ones slowly die from poison.  then see their town go up in flames  as  Rhona says in cold tone.  

Rhona: okay now skin them, they suffer enough!

Miss Glass: ah watch  that took me back to when I poison my own father and took over his business.  the look in his eyes was of utter shock and fear, like why, why did you betray me Francisca my daughter why ( sadistic laugh).

the undercover cops scream out in agony as Rhona watches her mother skin the undercover cops alive with a grin on her face.

more_horiz
the eyes of vengeance

later a 17 year old boy arrives at the bridge to the village and notices that it's been demolish saying in shock tone

17 year old boy : what the hell happen here who in the hell did this!!! mom, pops, brother their gone, they're all gone, aruaughaughh!!!! damn it I'm going to find who ever did this and make them pay! huh are those giant glass shards, some one with glass powers did this, damn it how supposed to go up against a meta.

wait father's workshop it was underground maybe it's still intact!

the 17 year old boy looks for his father's workshop and finds it inside the workshop it reads Zeou works the 17 year old boy then gets to work saying in angry tone as he puts on a work suit that says Tobias Zeou.

Tobias: now to build something here to make who ever did this pay, I swear mom, papa , brother I will avenged your deaths!

just Tobais gets start on what he will soon call Zaiser Mark X1!

OT: now back to the present.

more_horiz
I have to say that scene in the game of thrones was well done, and poison is just such a effective classic killing method so I just had to use it. what better way to show how sadistic Miss Glass is then by having her poison a entire town's water supply.

more_horiz
LION

Present time

Mcgalister does surveillance and then contacts Stills saying .

Agent Mcgalister: Stills I did surveillance and Military jets have pick up a flying boogie. the surveillance footage showed that it's a person in a mech suit, course of action?

outside Tobais who is the Zaiser Mark X1 suit is just flying every which of way zig zagging saying

Tobais : whoa , whoa , okay Tobais you just need to get the hang of this. Damn it why didn't I make this thing with instructions!

more_horiz
"Open up a line of communication! The object has an awkward flight path,, makes me think it's done clown in a cheap ass power suit"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Open up a line of communication! The object has an awkward flight path,, makes me think it's done clown in a cheap ass power suit"

Agent Mcgalister opens up a line of communication saying in calm tone.

Agent Mcgalister: hey you there , yeah you in the mech suit. you do know this is a military flight zone right.

Tobais: I don't know how you establish a line of communication with me but look it's not my fault i'm end up in military flight zone. I haven't got a good handle on this mech suit I made yet, oh why, oh why didn't I make instructions for this suit.

Agent Mcgalister: okay sir what you want to do is safely follow my instructions and land on the platform just in front of you.

Tobais tries to follow Mcgalister instructions but ends up crashing head first into the carrier, then gets up shake his head saying

Tobais: man I will bomb that landing, damn it how i'm going to take down that glass power fiend , and make them pay for what they did to my brother, my parents, and town if i don't have good handle on Zasier Mark X1. I design this armor to get vengeance on that glass power fiend , who ever the hell they are.

Agent Wolfman appears both Tobais saying in serious tone.

Agent Wolfman: alright get out of the power suit now and tell us who you are! you have to the count of three!

Tobais press a button on his suit and the suit suddenly splits off him piece by piece and then morphs into a suit case as he says in worried tone.

Tobais: hey no need to be hostile. look i'm not some bad guy or anything like that. My name is Tobais Zeou and I just lost everything dear to me. I made this power armor so that i could get vengeance on the glass power fiend who took everything away from me. just being there seeing my home town in ashes , seeing the bridge to the down demolish and those giant glass shards.

Agent Wolfman ( contacting Stills): Stills this is Agent Wolfman, the target is just a teenager I repeat , just a teenager. however those other news he says he wants vengeance against a glass power fiend, no doubt the person he's after is Francisca Lewis aka Miss Glass. what he describe to me just now fits her mo.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply