ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Froggy wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Well, we never really established a cosmic hierarchy during this entire run of CAU. I figure wouldn't hurt to try to explore that a little more, and have a tournament at the same time.
yeah I don't mind that but the thing is

with cosmic people, you don't have to worry about who's top dog, cause they all can think they are

We kind of need something to hover over them if they grow to out of control. Something along the lines of a CAU version of the Living Tribunal.
well, what I was saying is that we had that, like way back in the first thread

I'll link you guys to it. The Ancient and Shadow, it was in the first CAU3 thread. I've referenced it slightly in the beginning/creation of Quantum but I didn't realize it went unnoticed.

The Ancient was kind of like the LT, and passed his powers on to another person, with Shadow doing the same to one of the first major CAU3 villains, Ranx.

but even then, THEY had a judge

it was pretty interesting but if you guys want to wash that and have it be different or w/e, I'll understand

a part of it: http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?229217-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!&p=7368641&highlight=The+Ancient#post7368641

descriptionPrime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
In a way we do. You have your mid tier cosmics keep the lower tier cosmics in check then you have your upper tier cosmics keeping the mid tier cosmics in check, and so on. It's like the a government branch or management but with cosmics

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In a way we do. You have your mid tier cosmics keep the lower tier cosmics in check then you have your upper tier cosmics keeping the mid tier cosmics in check, and so on. It's like the a government branch or management but with cosmics

And we keep the upper tiers in check. lol!

more_horiz
Then why don't we have the ancient have the tournament so he can put the hostilities of the cosmics to rest. And the same stipulations as mentioned before are the same, and the prizes to.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
Then why don't we have the ancient have the tournament so he can put the hostilities of the cosmics to rest. And the same stipulations as mentioned before are the same, and the prizes to.

Hmmm....

I made some changes to my little idea.

Instead of the cosmics running the tournament..it will be a ancient race of aliens. Their purpose is to see which galaxy is worthy of receiving their technology, and knowledge of the universe...all three incarnations of it. The cosmics who lord over the different parts of the galaxy can enter a team of eight of their strongest fighters. Five main combatants, and three alternates to fill in if the need arise. Like before, the tournament will not only fight each other...but will also take part in feats of strength, wit, and cunning.

The tournament will be held on the planet Eden; A place often known as a paradise suited for only the richest, and most powerful of the universal power players. Over the span of three Earth weeks, all the teams present will be knocked down to the eventual winner. Killing is allowed in this tournament seeing the host can simply bring you back to life. Though, killing outside of a match is terms for instant disqualification for the entire team. So is cheating, and receiving outside aid.

The cosmics must take a vow of restraint while the tournament is going on. They must not fight, attack, or otherwise do any aggressive actions against each other. However, they can still interact with each other.

The tournament breakdown.

A large battle royal between the teams will act as the qualifiers.

When there are 32 teams left then the tournament will begin.

Each match will be a best of five for the first two rounds, and a best of seven for the last when each team is allowed to add two alternants to their team. Each match will be randomized matches ranging from combat to the other activities listed earlier in the post.

The final round will be a straight fight between the teams.

The winner is the first team to win four matches, or manages to disable the other team's members.

Same goes for the first tow rounds.

more_horiz
I like this idea since I feel it has something for everyone. We can make up one-shot teams that our characters can look cool against, make up creative battles and overall weave a fun story with a beginning, middle and end

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Hmmm....

Instead of the cosmics running the tournament..it will be a ancient race of aliens. Their purpose is to see which galaxy is worthy of receiving their technology, and knowledge of the universe...all three incarnations of it. The cosmics who lord over the different parts of the galaxy can enter a team of eight of their strongest fighters. Five main combatants, and three alternates to fill in if the need arise. Like before, the tournament will not only fight each other...but will also take part in feats of strength, wit, and cunning.

The tournament will be held on the planet Eden; A place often known as a paradise suited for only the richest, and most powerful of the universal power players. Over the span of three Earth weeks, all the teams present will be knocked down to the eventual winner. Killing is allowed in this tournament seeing the host can simply bring you back to life. Though, killing outside of a match is terms for instant disqualification for the entire team. So is cheating, and receiving outside aid.

The cosmics must take a vow of restraint while the tournament is going on. They must not fight, attack, or otherwise do any aggressive actions against each other. However, they can still interact with each other.

Each match will be a best of five for the first two rounds, and a best of seven for the last when each team is allowed to add two alternants to their team. Each match will be randomized matches ranging from combat to the other activities listed earlier in the post.

The winner is the first team to win four matches, or manages to disable the other team's members.

Much better Cool I can already see potential of some cool team moments and whats a tournament without a good battle royale.

more_horiz
Prime Burists Flashback Chapters

chapter 1 becoming a member of SOG

done

Chapter 2 sparring with B.B Lash

done

Chapter 3 Zasuaki the mentor

done

Chapter 4 B.B Lash's grudge & Ex Army General & war criminal Murdock's connection to Lash & the Mononite meltdown crisis!

done

Chapter 5 mononite meltdown

done

chapter 6 night of the Lususes hunters

done

chapter 7 the birth of Bruists clone Dannile

done

chapter 8 Squad Zero vs. Maximas Robotiucs

done

chapter 9 Brutists & his Allies Zasuki, Jorrah and Jan vs. Lash and his terrorist friends.

Chapter 10 Bruists vs. Elaizo

not finished

Chapter 11 Dannile's trainning!

outline: 14 year old Dannile begins her secret training as hero to oppose Cosrok, and learns about her origins.

Chapter 12 Dannile's rebellion against Cosrok and his terroist group.

outline: after being found out to be a double spy , Abby Gladwind is shot & kill by Cosrok's men. Danniel rebells against Cosrok and his group the Iron Wolves.

Chapter 13 Dannile vs. Bruists

outline: Dannile tracks down Burists and gets into a heated battle with him and his allies when she attempts to take out Jack.

Final Chapter : World Crisis!

outline: Cosrok reveals himself to the world to be none other than beloved war hero Jack and reveals that his big plan is to launch a untesting weapon of mass destruction the Annihilator cannon that shoots pure energy capable of destory all of North America 14 times over at the push of a button! the weapon is attached to Metal Gear like mech called Broinciucius and the missile codes that Elazio was sent to recived were codes to operate the mech and the cannon! with this weapon in Cosrok's possession the fate of the world hangs in the balance. it's up to Squad Zero , Danielle and Elazio to save the world and stop the rise of Cosrok's Empire!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Spoiler alert in what lies ahead for Quantum.

I'm the Apex Predator!!!!

more_horiz
I thinking about giving Quantum TOWAF it's own thread, and I want to know what you all think about this.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
I thinking about giving Quantum TOWAF it's own thread, and I want to know what you all think about this.

I think as long as you're sure it'll get a decent amount of responses then go for it dude

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Spoiler alert in what lies ahead for Quantum.

I'm the Apex Predator!!!!

TETSUOOOO!

more_horiz
Spoiler :

Granted this is for NuCAU, but I had to store it somewhere.

more_horiz
Speaking of Nu CAU check out the LION thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Hmmm....

Much better Cool I can already see potential of some cool team moments and whats a tournament without a good battle royale.

Sounds like we may have something here.

more_horiz
planning on a Rocky like story arc mix with Hajime no Ippo. it's going to be arc about a old retired WBA Junior Middleweight champion boxer Jason Boneman. i it will foucs on his past and how he became one of the greats, on his love for his son, and vengeance. the arc will show him losing people close to him and being motivated to push himself foward.

the Arc will end in a epic clash against him and the current WBA Junior Middleweight champion boxing champ Jackie Lewis.

this is what i have plan for the arc

more_horiz
Gozuatsouiua or Goz for short the ninth Golden Kensei has defeat the great demon Lord Nabzureziel but his Legend is far from over. in the next arc Goz will come face to face with Akechi Mitsuhide / Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord and his Kaijin army in a epic showdown that will end with Akechi Mitsuhide vs. the entire Cashew Clan and Goz.

more_horiz
second trailer for the next Golden Kensei One Year Arc

more_horiz

Goldstar Year One Arc 2- The Twilight Lord

3/5/2013

more_horiz
fourth trailer for Goldstar Year One Arc 2- The Twilight Lord

more_horiz
fifth trailer for Goldstar Year One Arc 2- The Twilight Lord

more_horiz
Final Trailer for Goldstar Year One Arc 2- The Twilight Lord

tomorrow

more_horiz
Gold Fire Year one: Twilight Lord arc

cast

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t180-heroes-rising-sub-forum#14217

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t180-heroes-rising-sub-forum#14235

Gensiai Cashew is the eldest member of the clan and these are all of his childern

1 Uakzio Cashew - daughter

2 Liuio Cashew- son

3 Zakaski Cashew - grandson

4 Oazaki Cashew - great grandson

5 Jin Cashew - great grandson

6 Eazkio Cashew - great great grandson

7 Kazai Cashew - great great great grandson

8 Makiao Cashew- great great great grandson

9 Zakuaia Cashew- great great great great grandson

10 Ramukio Cashew - great great great great grand daughter

11 Kazuya Cashew - great great great great great grandson

12 Gakai Cashew - great great great great great grandson

13 Tasaki Cashew - great great great great great grand daughter

14 Pokaio Cashew - grandson

15 Raizio Cashew - great great great grand daughter

16 Okai Cashew - great great great great grandson

any member who is not on the list is his in law and not driectly related to him by blood.

all Cashew Clan members are Inugami Yokais

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
last major fights for the final chapter of Bruists Flash Back

1 Danniele & Sevda / Omega Girl vs. Jack / Corsok

2 Jorrah & Bruists vs. Agro Hammer

3 Jan & Zaskuaki vs. Ildiko Nightstar & Kimlia Kioio

4 Squad Zero & the Omega Brigade vs Borroioucs ( control by dictator Sammy aka Dark Sevda via vector manipulation)

5 Squad Zero & Elazio vs. dark digital copies of themselves and the Omega Brigade vs. their dark digital anomalies ( Squad Zero and Elazio will be force to fight dark copies of themselves in a game set up by Dark Sevda. who uses her power to seperate each member of Squad Zero Elazio and the Omega Brigade before making copies of itself to look like Squad Zero and Elazio. the Omega Brigade will have to face their dark digital Anomalies that form from their negetive feelings. )

6 Sevda / Omega Girl vs. the Shadow Trinity

7 Dark Sevda vs. Squad Zero, Elazio, the Omega Brigade and the Shadow Trinity ( after Sevda / Omega Girl breaks down)

8 Remote control Sevda ( control by the head of DARPA Aurarous ) vs. Squad Zero , Elazo and the Omega Brigade.

Jack / Cosrok's theme

Tekken 5 -Antares

Agro Hammer's theme

Mad World - So Cold

Ildiko Nightstar & Kimlia Kioio theme

Persona 3 / Persona 4 Arena - Burn My Dread

Borroioucs theme

Metal Gear Sold 4- Infinite Loop

Elazio vs. copy Elazio theme

Sick Puppies- War

Bruists vs. copy Bruists theme

Marvel Super Heroes- Wolverine Theme

Dannilele vs. copy Dannilele theme

X-Men vs Street Fighter Music - Cammy Theme

Jorrah vs. copy Jorrah theme

Persona 4 Arena- the Wandering Wolf

Zasukuaki vs. Copy Zasukuaki theme

Guilty Gear X2 OST-"Fuuga

Jan vs. copy Jan theme

Super Street Fighter IV- Rose theme

Seif vs. Dark Seif theme

Gulity Rear XX Reload- Megatona Furioso

Sedi vs. Dark Sedi theme

Gulity Gear X2- Pride and Glory

Switch vs. Dark Switch theme

Guilty Gear X2 OST-Suck a Sage

AE vs. Dark AE theme

Orochi 3- Welcome back

EI vs. Dark EI theme

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 -Far East Mix

Mo vs. Dark Mo theme

The King of Fighters XI - Street Dancer

Vi vs. Dark Vi theme

KOF 2002 UM - Falling of The Nightingale

Echo vs. Dark Echo theme

KOF 2002 UM - Diamond Dust

EC Vs. Dark EC theme

KOF 2002 UM - QT★@ngel

Mf vs. Dark Mf theme

Marvel vs Capcom - Gambit's Theme

O-Two vs. Dark O-two theme

BlazBlue: chrono phantasma - Gale

Calo vs. Dark Calo theme

ROCKMAN HOLIC - X-Buster

Sevda / Omega Girl vs. the Shadow Trinity theme

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - Ao-iconoclast

battle against Dark Sevda / dictator Sammy's theme

Wild Arms 2 - You'll Never Be Alone No Matter Where You Go

Remote control Sevda's theme

Persona 4: Arena OST - Best Friends

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu May 09, 2013 3:14 am; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
for Froggy

Elazio ( me) vs. copy Elazio ( me)

Bruists ( me) vs. copy Bruists ( me)

Dannilele ( Froggy) vs. copy Dannilele ( me)

Jorrah ( Froggy) vs. copy Jorrah ( me)

Zasukuaki ( me) vs. Copy Zasukuaki ( me)

Jan ( Froggy) vs. copy Jan ( me)

Seif ( me) vs. Dark Seif ( Froggy)

Sedi ( me) vs. Dark Sedi ( Froggy)

Switch ( Me) vs. Dark Switch ( Froggy)

AE ( Froggy) vs. Dark AE ( me)

EI ( Froggy) vs. Dark EI ( me)

Mo ( me) vs. Dark Mo ( Froggy)

Vi ( Froggy) vs. Dark Vi ( me)

Echo ( Froggy) vs. Dark Echo ( me)

EC ( Froggy) Vs. Dark EC ( me)

Mf ( Me) vs. Dark Mf ( Froggy)

O-Two ( Froggy) vs. Dark O-two ( me)

Calo ( Froggy) vs. Dark Calo ( me)

Dark Sevda / dictator Sammy ( Froggy)

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat May 18, 2013 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply