ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Prime

name Osuama Mozo

Birthdate: 1526 AD.

Aligment: formerly evil, now netural.

race: formely human / now Kaijin

former occupations: samurai, solider, mercenary

former titles : The Twilight Lord and Mijime na Ryuu ( Wretched Dragon)

Bio: Osuama aka Akechi Mitsuhide used to be a loyal follower of Nobunaga until Nobunaga's actions caused the death of his family. filled with grief Akechi plotted venegence against Nobunaga shot to assassinated him. however Nobunaga caught wind of this and had a double take his palce a Honnō-ji . in 1582 Akechi would later march into Honno-Ji with 16,000 samurai soliders at his side and kill Nobunaga's double.

him and his army were later pursue by Toyotomi Hideyoshi the King of the Yokai at the time, and Tokugawa Ieyasu. when Akechi herd that Hideyoshi & Ieyasu were coming after him, he and his army escaped to Yamazaki. less then two weeks after Akechi had kill Nobunaga's double Hideyoshi and his army of 40,000 Yokai warriors had found Akechi and his army in Yamazaki. learning of Hideyoshi's arrival Akechi prepare for battle somewhere to the south between a river and a mountain.

this would provided Akechi with choke points that could ease the number of enemies his forces would have to face at any one time. however Hideyoshi's forces took over the mountain,
and gained a significant advantage. so Akechi arranged his army behind the river for a defensive position. but later that night Hideyoshi sent a number of his ninjas into the Mitsuhide camp and they set fire to it causing fear and confusion.

On the following morning, the main fighting began as Hideyoshi's men began to form up along the opposite shore of the river from the enemy, and a portion of Mitsuhide's men crossed the river, seeking to make their way up the wooded Tennōzan hill. They were driven back by arquebus fire, and so Hideyoshi felt confident enough to launch the right wing of his forces across the river, and into Mitsuhide's front lines. The majority of Mitsuhide's men fled, with the exception of the 200 men under Mimaki Kaneaki, who charged and were destroyed by Hideyoshi's larger force. Soon, panic set in among the Mitsuhide army, and Hideyoshi's army chased them back to Shōryūji. Mitsuhide himself fled much further, to the town of Ogurusu, where he was captured by bandits.

however in the town he found a look like and managed to escape capture by letting the look like take his place. the bandits and their leader Nakamura killed the look a like think it was Akechi and Akechi fled to a river were he was met by his men who had survived the battle of Yamazaki.

Him and his men then fled to a far away island to start a new life. however this island was dangerous and contain giant monsters known as Kaiju. Akechi and his men killed one after a long fought battle and dine on it's flesh. Akechi was the first to take a bite, and when he did he cursed the seven gods. the seven gods would later punish Akechi and his army by turning them into humanoid monsters called Kaijin. Akechi kept his human form with the expection of his razor sharp teeth,but his men were turn into monsters.

soon after that Akechi and his men went back to Japan and bulit fortress that would be know as Twilight Castle. Akechi would then go on to call himself Mijime na Ryuu ( Wretched Dragon) and spread terror across Japan. to the anicent people of Japan he was also know as the Twilight lord. one day a Yokai clan of super natural hunters know as the Cashews stood up against him.

he was eventually stop by the Kayzua Cashew the six generation of the Cashew clan, and imprison in a mystical cave. after his capture his second in commander took over his postion as lord of the Kaijin and establish a truce with the humans. afterwards Kaijin village was made, with the help form the Cashew Clan. Akechi centuries later was release from his prison by General Kotaro Monzo during Second Sino-Japanese War to fight the americans and was give the name Osuama.

after the war Osuama would later go on to become a mercenary. by 1975 Osuama had killed many dangerous men and consume their souls. he would later fall in love with General Kotaro's Grand Daughter Suzuki in 1995 after saving her from a gang of bandits. Suzuzki was able to change Osuama into the men he is today.

in April 2009 when him and Alan Cashew the current King of the Yokai were battle against a band of warrior monks. Osuama show his true form, and release the souls of the samurai he had consume as twilight energy constructs in which number was 66,300. after defeating the warrior monks Osuama got into one final battle with Alan. during the fight Osuama had told Alan that his ancenstor Kazyua had failed to failed to kill him.

what he didn't tell Alan was that Kazyua did defeat him and imprison in a mystical cave. during last part of the battle Alan used the the cursed devil fang which was made by Toyotomi Hideyoshi on himself. the battle was intense however Alan managed to destroyed all the souls that Osuama let loose by stabbing him in the head with a spirtual dagger, and then in the heart. however Osuama made comeback and morph into a guy with black hair & red eyes wearing a crimson red suit.

after he ripped the devil fang out of Alan and crushed it. after that Osuama left for Tokyo with his wife Suzuki and twin daughters Jinji & Binji to Tokyo because Suzuki's modeling agency was moving there. leaving Alan to take over as leader of Kaijin village. curruntly Alan's son Kelly is a part of Emilia's team, and Osuama is currently one of the heads of a world fighting organization called the World Meta Fighting Association or the WMFA for short.

Powers

Immortality ( related to how many souls he has inside him)

Advanced Regeneration

Superhuman Strength- 80 times stronger then a peak human ( 32 tons) before asorbing souls, 200 times stronger then a peak human (80 tons) after asborbing 1,000,000 million souls, 125 times stronger then a peak human ( 50 tons ) after losing 66,300 souls.

Superhuman Speed- super sonic
before asborbing souls, hyper sonic after asborbing 1,000,000 million souls, super sonic after losing 66,300 souls, light speed when using Twilight manipulation

Superhuman Reflexes

Superhuman Agility

Twilight Manipulation ( can used his twilight manipulation to amp his physical stats)

Multiple Forms ( 4)

acorrding to Osuama he had consume 1,000,000 million souls before meeting Suzuki who would later become his wife. currently his soul count is 933,700 because Alan destroyed the souls he unleashed from himself as twilight energy constructs during their final battle.

Personality: as a human Akechi was rather self centered , and as a Kaijin he still is rather self centered.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 10 times in total

descriptionPrime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Name: Zashiartenig

Short name: Zashia or Z(which WildCard refer her as)

Field Form

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Darth-10

Field uniform

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 E8Iuz

Civilian Form:

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 FoZMF

Status: Superhero. Member of the Russia Superhero Task Force

Bio: She is the daughter of Zog'dhas, a Outer God, who is the son of Abhoth, and a demon of lust and sensuality. She has a sister who is a member of LION but rarely visits her. Outside working with the Russian Heroes she has teamed with Questar who the two had a pretty rich history. She's enjoying her role as a hero and seems to have formed a friendship with Wildcard. While on duty the both of them would have a friendly competition on who will kill the most enemies they encounter and would have a few drinks afterwards

Diet: She lives off life force, normal foods dont do nothing for her but she can eat them for social occasions. . She absorbs the life force out of living plants or animals, leaving behind a pile of bluish dust comprised of their constituent elements.

Powers: To be revealed within story

more_horiz
Prime

Race: Kaijin

powers: Kaijin have supernatural condition meaning their stronger, faster and tougher then humans. Kaijin possessed one Kinetic ability that 's different for each one.

Diet: Kaijin are strictly strictly carnivores they can not get any nutrients from plants they must consume raw flesh, raw organs, and raw bones! back in anicent japan they used to dine on humans, but now eat other animals instead. when a Kaijin eats it's meal it consumes everything of it bones and all. however Half Kaijin can eat plants because of being part human.

Weakness: Kaijin are weak against kinetic abiity that is the polar opposite and spiritual force but only by people who are of the Shinto faith. they also can not enter a shinto monastery, or any Shinto religous sights and they can not consume anything that is made out of rice. however Osuama being the King of the Kaijin only has a weaknest to Shinto Spiritual force, but it has to be very powerful to exactly effect him. he has a high tolerance for rice, Shinto Spirtual force, doesn't get frozen when standing on Shinto holy ground like other Kaijin would.

for the lesser Kaijin rice is like poison, rice can make a lesser Kaijin sick or even kill them in some cases. higher / more powerful Kaijin have a greater tolerance to rice and Shinto Spirtual force than the lesser Kaijin do.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 12 times in total

more_horiz
prime

Osuma forms

form 1

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 LargeAnimePaperscans_Kuroshitsuji_N

Form 2

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Overlord

Form 3

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Sexythesexyvampirealuca

Form 4 ( true form)

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Rtyut

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prime

powers: Kaijin have supernatural condition meaning their stronger, faster and tougher then humans. Kaijin possessed one Kinetic ability that 's different for each one.

Diet: Kaijin are strictly strictly carnivores they can not get any nutrients from plants they must consume raw flesh, raw organs, and raw bones! back in anicent japan they used to dine on humans, but now eat other animals instead. when a Kaijin eats it's meal it consumes everything of it bones and all. however Half Kaijin can eat plants because of being part human.

Weakness: Kaijin are weak against kinetic abiity that is the polar opposite and spiritual force but only by people who are of the Shinto faith. they also can not enter a shinto monastery, or any Shinto religous sights and they can not consume anything that is made out of rice. however Osuama being the King of the Kaijin only has a weaknest to Shinto Spiritual force, but it has to be very powerful to exactly effect him. he has a high tolerance for rice, Shinto Spirtual force, doesn't get frozen when standing on Shinto holy ground like other Kaijin would.

for the lesser Kaijin rice is like poison, rice can make a lesser Kaijin sick or even kill them in some cases. higher / more powerful Kaijin have a greater tolerance to rice and Shinto Spirtual force than the lesser Kaijin do.

Kaijin ranks

rank 1: Alpha Kaijin (Osuama,Tasyouki, Seigi)

rank 2 Beta Kaijin ( Songo)

Rank 3 Gamma Kaijin ( Kasumi)

rank 4 Delta Kaijin

Rank 5 Zelta Kaijin

Rank 6 Omega Kaijin

adult Omega- 2 times stronger then a peak human ( 1 ton), 2 times faster then a peak human ( 70 miles per hour)

adult Zelta- 5 times stronger then a peak human ( 2 tons), 4 times faster then a peak human ( 140 miles per hour)

adult Delta- 10 times stronger then a peak human ( 4 tons), 8 times faster then a peak human ( 280 miles per hour)

adult Gamma -20 times stronger then a peak human ( 8 tons), 16 times faster then a peak human ( 560 miles per hour)

adult Beta - 40 times stronger then a peak human ( 16 tons), 32 times faster then a peak human ( 1120 miles per hour)

adult Alpha- 80 times stronger then a peak human ( 32 tons) , super sonic speed

adding in more informention

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Prime

Time Skip Nash

Name: Nash Axlindara

Maiden name: Nash Chanzas

married to Lara Axlindara

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Fdffv

more_horiz
uhh okay

I still don't get Osuama and find him kinda creepy/detached but the bio looks okay

I don't mind the Kaijin thing but I don't get the point of the pack rankings

more_horiz
Welcome back Frogman!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Welcome back Frogman!
oh thanks, thank you a lot

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
uhh okay

I still don't get Osuama and find him kinda creepy/detached but the bio looks okay

Osuama is Akechi Mitsuhide, his bio is basically the same as the real Akechi but with a major twist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akechi_Mitsuhide

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yamazaki

Cashew clan = Belmont Clan

he met Suzuki Mozo when Suzuki was 20 years old

Old Osuama = Castlevania Dracula

current Osuama = Hellsing Alucard

and the point of the ranks is to established a system akin to werewolves . the higher a Kaijin is in the pack the more powerful he or she is physically.

http://riseabove.wikidot.com/pack-hierarchy

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
uhh okay

Osuama is Akechi Mitsuhide, his bio is basically the same as the real Akechi but with a major twist.

Old Osuama = castlevania Dracula

and the point of the ranks is to established a system akin to werewolves . the higher a Kaijin is in the pack the more powerful he or she is physically.

I could tell he was Akechi but with a twist, it's just not that appealing to me, esp with how Osauma has been portrayed as a rather self centered dude in our universe, esp when you had me roleplay asKelly

and his wifeis really creepy too. I get the ranking system is to build on the pack mentality thing, but I'm just not feeling it

I mean you obv enjoy it but outsid eof Kelly I'm not really into being a kaijin

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
uhh okay

Old Osuama = castlevania Dracula

I could tell he was Akechi but with a twist, it's just not that appealing to me, esp with how Osauma has been portrayed as a rather self centered dude in our universe, esp when you had me roleplay asKelly

and his wifeis really creepy too. I get the ranking system is to build on the pack mentality thing, but I'm just not feeling it

I mean you obv enjoy it but outsid eof Kelly I'm not really into being a kaijin

Okay I remove the ranking system, so what do you want me to change about Osauma and Suzuki? also Suzuki is a gravure idol / promotional model so I'm not change that. the only thing i would be change is her personality. so what do you want it to be like?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Prime

remove the rank system

more_horiz
Froggy what do you think of this for Suzuki's personality

Personality: a upbeat woman, who enjoys her work.

Job: gravure idol / promotional model

Suzuki is a gravure idol / promotional model and she likes her job, she enjoys being in front of the camara, and prompting products. especially products cause that means she gets to test them out.

relationship with Osuama: Suzuki finds Osuama rather self centerd and kind of creepy, but there's a quality about him that she loves. it's that beneath the self centeredness Osuama is a rather caring person. Suzuki never questions what Osuama does because she trusts him. they have been times when Suzuki had thought about leaving Osuama, but she feels that he needs her to keep him from reverting back to his evil self.

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 27yjic

more_horiz
you don't have to change anything dude, I thought you just wanted opinions :/

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

actually I do have to change Suzuki because i don't want her to be creepy. as for Osuama yeah a attend for him to be creepy, but the self centered part was unintentional. I remove the ranking system cause i couldn't think of a way to use it in context.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

actually I do have to change Suzuki because i don't want her to be creepy. as for Osuama yeah a attend for him to be creepy, but the self centered part was unintentional. I remove the ranking system cause i couldn't think of a way to use it in context.

well it's like she freaks kelly out by showing up in times of stress for the guy, then ignoring the reason as to why he's stressed

then there's the whole personal space thing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

well it's like she freaks kelly out by showing up in times of stress for the guy, then ignoring the reason as to why he's stressed

then there's the whole personal space thing

simple solution she shows up less often. meaning when he's in times of stress she will not show up.

more_horiz
I can show you a life beyond death

Name: Cecily

Appearance:

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Hellsi11

Species: Vampire

Bio: One of the high ranking members of the Blood Rose, a coven that consist of the most powerful vampires around the world, a equivalent of royalty among vampire society. Despite her political status she prefers a more field approach and doesn't mind getting her hands dirty when she has to but she would usually leave that to her guards Red Thorn, a collection of powerfully imposing vampires that act as Dragons to the Blood Rose. She has a sister Guinvere who is apart of the council also and Lilith who is a agent of the Red Thorn. She has been scouting metas to recruit recently, her primary one is Ultra Girl. What reason she has in scouting Ultra Girl remains unknown.

Powers: In story

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurVampiresAreDifferent

Smile

Name: Lilith

Appearance:

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Ripvanwinkle1

Species: Vampire/Meta Hybrid

Bio: An agent of the Red Thorn, she is the dragon to both Cecily and Guinvere and also the younger sister of the two. She was the first meta to be recruited by the Blood Rose, her mother was a meta who was a psychic(has a pre-cog ability) who got commited in a asylum after being driven insane for unknown reasons. Tragic downfall as her mother, before her incarceration, was chaste, moral, and a pure soul. Months following her institutionalization she concieved a child inside the medical ward of the asylum who was taken away by Red Thorn agents disguised as asylum staff. She was raised within the coven and trained to hone her vampire and meta skills. When she came of age her aging stopped and by that time she became a reputed member of the Red Thorn due to her...extraordinary personality and that also is the cause of some fear among the Red Thorn members yet oddly her insanity is usually kept in check when around Cecily. She has a small band of Red Thorn members with her that consist of metas that she considers her "Angels of The Night". She was last spotted when she was witnessing Carmilla and Eduard's fight with keen interest.

Powers: In story

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OurVampiresAreDifferent

Introduced in the "Rise of The Psychics Arc" featuring Ultra Girl, Carmilla, and the heroes of Exodus City

Name: Vario

Appearance:

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Wallpa10

Affiliation: Agent of the Red Thorn

Bio: Once he was a soldier during the Great Illyrian War, back then he thought he had a sense of purpose. He was a man of faith and hoped that his belief in the Illyrian Gods would help him pull through. He was a Sergant during that time and his second in command Ace was with him through most of it. There were at least three battles in which he commanded a platoon, The Battle of Durgh Khan, the winter campaign in Old Haven, and the battle of Kismer. He fought in many battles but the turning point for him came at the battle of Horizon Valley. He met his end during the battle. What his experience of death changed him as when he awoke he was reborn. He became a man without moral compass, no sense of right or wrong. Once he was a soldier of light but after seeing the truth he is now on the side of darkness. He was recruited into the Red Thorn when he was locating Lilith, he found her when she was on a job and assist her. He is the co leader of the small band of meta vampires that Lilith is recruiting, with his soldier experience he would train the small band. Vario doesn't feed on humans or metas but mostly on other vampires, a diet that earns him a certain reputation among the vampire community as feeding off of another vampire is something thats not common to vampires.

Powers: In Story

more_horiz
Dracula Arc

Dracula's henchmen

Kuchini

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 AaDkw

Species: Succubus

Unknown

Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Gaf8O

Species:????

more_horiz
Name: Luis Cadwell

Villain Name: Wrath

Appearance: Prime and Quantum Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Lemuriancoralbioarmorby

A place holder until more information is made available.

more_horiz
Quantum

full grown adult average heights of the aliens in Gravitous Acadmey,well at lest the ones mention ( okay not all of the ones mention).

Goldmorcks

Males 6'2"

females 5'10"

Binesis

Males 6'6"

females: 6'0"

Golemzoid

males 6'8"

females 13 feet

Germlins

Males 3'0"

females 2'6"

Yeti

males 8'6"

females 8'0"

Dwarves

males 3'10"

females 3'6"

Araneazoid

males 6'0"

females 5'10"

Harpies

males 5'10"

females 5'8"

Chupacabras

males 6'8"

females 6'4"

Coatizoids

males 5'8"

females 5'8"

Pantzizia

males 8'8"

females 7'11"

Barvarzois

Males 5'4"

females 5'4"

more_horiz
original Billy Goats' rogue galley

1 Ladybird Ladybird

2 Dr. Goldstar ( decesed)

3 Dark Menace ( frozen)

being kept at Cold Steel Fortress

4 the Legion 6 ( 1 Nitro Woman " the self proclaimed fastest woman in the world "( super speed) , 2 Magemancer ( uses magic), 3 Siege Master ( skilled in combat) , 4 Bronze Woman ( a brick), 5 Vibroscream ( can project a super sonic scream), 6 Atomic Woman ( shoots atomic beams from her eyes)

imprison in Ravenwood

5 Xauthra the Conqueror

imprison in Ravenwood

6 Shargaas the orc god of darkness, night, stealth, thieves, and the undead ( responsible for bring the original Billy Goats together)

imprison in Gruumsh's Dungeon

7 Dynamo Kitty ( a Cat girl theme vilian with electrified claws)

kept in Ravenwood

8 Mind Frog ( a frog guy with pyschic powers)

kept in Ravenwood

9 Wing Tempest ( Bird girl vilian with weather control powers)

kept in Ravenwood

10 Venomous Fang ( a reptlian girl villian with venomous fangs.)

kept in Ravenwood

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Osuama's Twilight manipulation applications

1 Twilight Energy blasts

2 Twilight energy Constructs

3 Twilight energy shields and barriers.

4 Twilight Energy Entities

5 Twilight Energy Platforms

6 Twilight Energy Retrains

7 Twilight Energy Weapons

8 Twilight Energy Absorption

9 Twilight Meteors

10 Twilight energy twin

11 Twilight energy Waves

12 Photo-Umbrakinesis

13 Bio-Shifting

14 Darkforce Manipulation

15 teleportation

16 Dimension Hopping

17 Flight

18 Invisibility

19 Intangibility

20 Mystio-Telekinesis

21 Soul Absorption ( Self-Power Augmentation)

22 Self-Reconstruction

more_horiz
Global Alliance!

Captain Justice
Power Woman
Union Jack
Blackhawke
Lightning Woman
Clock Man
Duchess
Omega Man
Mister Phenomenal
Morpha
Cleric
Black Knight
Archmage
Lightspeed
Marnie
John Bull
Chimera
Patriot
Ghost
Esmeralda Blackheart
Keres
Drusilla Gunhild
Sam Singer
Firewolf
Feel free to fill in anybody I've missed.:redface:

The Recruits
Olympian
https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/i40h6x.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY70gzc2hQY
Lightning Man
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/318/7/4/commission_cyphon_by_marrilliams-d4g6xls.jpg
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShockAndAwe
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FlyingBrick
Weather Witch
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/066/f/9/f900b21af3bae3c2d5397022728f1998-d4rzx3g.jpg
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PowerOfTheStorm
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FlyingBrick
Skyscraper
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/132/6/f/Wasp_04__Giant_Symbiote_by_hotrod5.jpg
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Size_Manipulation
Metallotron
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/119/9/8/Cyborg_dude_by_VdVector.jpg
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Cyborg
The Streak
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/14w9bfb.jpg
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gallery:Enhanced_Speed
Silver Hawk
Izumi Kudo
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/2224/89336-fullmetalalchemist_izumi.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a1/Silver_Hawk.jpg
Powers: Due to some generic tampering of her brain, Izumi has the power to mimic any fighting style and use it to her perfection. The fighting style in Izumi's brain for 24 hours after which she completely forgets it. Izumi also has peek human speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, and strength.
Jade Dragon
Lai Xen
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/163/926894cassandracainbatg.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/195/20100125175653.png/
Solar Flare
https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/14vintc.png
https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/33zcv9w.jpg
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Manipulation
Questar
https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/deacl1.jpg
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Strength
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Durability
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Regeneration
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Affinity
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aquatic_Adaptation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Venomous_Claws
Ultratide
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/21zj9k.jpg
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_manipulation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Mimicry
Nukeman
https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/9i4a3d.jpg
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Radiation_Manipulation
Taken from here.
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?228720-Create-A-Universe-Third-Ti-me-s-The-Charm!-A-Superhero-RPG/page322
Laughing Razz king

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply