ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Story of Thunder Flash

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionThe Story of Thunder Flash - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Story of Thunder Flash

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bonnie dove in front of Clyde, both getting knocked back through a store window. The two got up, with Clyde covering Bonnie. Clyde cringed as some of the glass got in his back while Bonnie looked up and patted his cheek. "Thanks baby" she'd whisper before preparing to blast at Thunder Flash again. Clyde grasped her shoulder, and leaned in to say something in her ear. Bonnie would nod and aim at the building behind Thunder Flash, causing debris to drop, while Clyde sent a sharp, cutting breeze towards Thunder Flash's ribs
Thunder Flash reacted quickly, creating an electric shield in front of him to block attacks with one hand and then turning around and creating an electric net to catch the falling rubble. Once civilians were clear, Thunder Flash turned his attention back to the two and blasted above them, hitting the sprinkler system and causing it to turn on, drenching the two. "I would really suggest surrendering now. Water and electricity don't mix."
The two looked at each other, then Thunder Flash. Bonnie huffed and nodded. "Fine, we surrender" Clyde would say, while Bonnie muttered about this being bull#)##. Clyde seemed to be too okay with this

descriptionThe Story of Thunder Flash - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Story of Thunder Flash

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bonnie dove in front of Clyde, both getting knocked back through a store window. The two got up, with Clyde covering Bonnie. Clyde cringed as some of the glass got in his back while Bonnie looked up and patted his cheek. "Thanks baby" she'd whisper before preparing to blast at Thunder Flash again. Clyde grasped her shoulder, and leaned in to say something in her ear. Bonnie would nod and aim at the building behind Thunder Flash, causing debris to drop, while Clyde sent a sharp, cutting breeze towards Thunder Flash's ribs
Thunder Flash reacted quickly, creating an electric shield in front of him to block attacks with one hand and then turning around and creating an electric net to catch the falling rubble. Once civilians were clear, Thunder Flash turned his attention back to the two and blasted above them, hitting the sprinkler system and causing it to turn on, drenching the two. "I would really suggest surrendering now. Water and electricity don't mix."
The two looked at each other, then Thunder Flash. Bonnie huffed and nodded. "Fine, we surrender" Clyde would say, while Bonnie muttered about this being bull#)##. Clyde seemed to be too okay with this

"Smart move." Thunder Flash waited with them while the rest of the police showed up, keeping his eyes on the pair.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Smart move." Thunder Flash waited with them while the rest of the police showed up, keeping his eyes on the pair.
As the police showed up and were about to cuff them, Bonnie nodded to Clyde and said "NOW!" and as Clyde put his hands behind his back, an enormous gust of wind kicked up, knocking the cars into the air, causing mass confusion

It was evident the two were trying to escape

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As the police showed up and were about to cuff them, Bonnie nodded to Clyde and said "NOW!" and as Clyde put his hands behind his back, an enormous gust of wind kicked up, knocking the cars into the air, causing mass confusion

It was evident the two were trying to escape

Thunder Flash cursed and zipped off after the vehicles that had people still trapped inside them. He clapped his hands together and charged up and set his electricity and focused and used his powers to catch the cars in a magnetic field. It was tough, but he was able to slowly lower them back down to safety. Thunder Flash checked the police and made sure they were okay. The police were shaken but alive.
"Alright. Now I'm pissed." He chased after them.

With Clyde's wounds slowing them down, it wasn't hard to track the pair. A blast of electricity hit the ground in front of them.

more_horiz
Clyde, clutching his side, seemed to have a silent conversation with Bonnie, who was shouting back. Her voice seemed to be a mixture between anger and frustration.

"I don't want to leave without YOU!"

"but c'mon Bonnie, I'll slow you down and besides, I wanted to break you out today because well, y'know it's your birthday, figure we should at least do something for your birthday, even if it, heh, kills me" he'd say, clutching his chest, and propping himself up against the wall. "Look, clearly dude wants to take us both in, I'll distract him, give you a few hours to do stuff, hit old spots and all that you know?"

"Damnit Clyde I am not doing thi-

"Please, just have fun, okay? I"ll be alright.Trust me, i'll be fine" he tells her, pushing himself up, walking towards Thunder Flash."Well, y'got us hero, looks like y'got us"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Clyde, clutching his side, seemed to have a silent conversation with Bonnie, who was shouting back. Her voice seemed to be a mixture between anger and frustration.

"but c'mon Bonnie, I'll slow you down and besides, I wanted to break you out today because well, y'know it's your birthday, figure we should at least do something for your birthday, even if it, heh, kills me" he'd say, clutching his chest, and propping himself up against the wall. "Look, clearly dude wants to take us both in, I'll distract him, give you a few hours to do stuff, hit old spots and all that you know?"

"Please, just have fun, okay? I"ll be alright.Trust me, i'll be fine" he tells her, pushing himself up, walking towards Thunder Flash."Well, y'got us hero, looks like y'got us"

Thunder Flash zapped him and Bonnie, knocking both of them to the ground. "I have questions for you both: First, what are you doing here?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thunder Flash zapped him and Bonnie, knocking both of them to the ground. "I have questions for you both: First, what are you doing here?"
"you see the ugly a$$ prison get up I got on? I was trying to get out of it and enjoy my birthday you sanctimonious mothr-

"What my girl is saying is that I was gonna bust her out and treat her to a nice day and then some but well since you got us cornered and I'm bleeding internally, that's all gone to shit and the cops are probably gonna be here" Clyde would say as he got up slowly, Bonnie following

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"you see the ugly a$$ prison get up I got on? I was trying to get out of it and enjoy my birthday you sanctimonious mothr-

"What my girl is saying is that I was gonna bust her out and treat her to a nice day and then some but well since you got us cornered and I'm bleeding internally, that's all gone to shit and the cops are probably gonna be here" Clyde would say as he got up slowly, Bonnie following

"If you're bleeding internally, you should do the smart thing and stay down so you can get to a hospital." Thunder Flash pointed out.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"If you're bleeding internally, you should do the smart thing and stay down so you can get to a hospital." Thunder Flash pointed out.
"Well could ya get me to one hero? seeing as I can't exactly move" he'd say, pointing at his legs and the glass shards in them. Clyde had one hand raised, but looked at Bonnie who shook her head in defeat. Clyde slid down the side of the wall, then looked at Thunder Flash. "Well, I ain't going anywhere, neither is she, get an ambulance or soething man!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well could ya get me to one hero? seeing as I can't exactly move" he'd say, pointing at his legs and the glass shards in them.  Clyde had one hand raised, but looked at Bonnie who shook her head in defeat. Clyde slid down the side of the wall, then looked at Thunder Flash. "Well, I ain't going anywhere, neither is she, get an ambulance or soething man!"

Thunder Flash nodded and held out his hands, absorbing electricity from a couple of street lamps to increase his strength and then flew down and lifted up both of them and flew off with the pair to the nearest hospital and set them down and carried in Clyde. "This man needs medical attention, now!"

more_horiz
The men gave it to him as they arrived, taking him with Bonnie, who wasin handcuffs. Seeing as the two were supervillain combatants, they were treated separatedly in a room that was completely blue as a man in a blue suit talked to them, Bonnie staring at Clyde in the hospital bed and frowning t the man

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The men gave it to him as they arrived, taking him with Bonnie, who wasin handcuffs. Seeing as the two were supervillain combatants, they were treated separatedly in a room that was completely blue as a man in a blue suit talked to them, Bonnie staring at Clyde in the hospital bed and frowning t the man

Thunder Flash relaxed in a chair as he listened in.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
He'd hear them talk about how protective custody and isolation for the both of them, with no other additions given. As Thunder Flash relaxed in the chair, he'd hear a voice just like the one of the man talking

"Comfortable?" he'd ask. Thunder Flash would see the LION insignia on his suit jacket, and the man had a Gemini constellation tie

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
He'd hear them talk about how protective custody and isolation for the both of them, with no other additions given. As Thunder Flash relaxed in the chair, he'd hear a voice just like the one of the man talking

"Comfortable?" he'd ask. Thunder Flash would see the LION insignia on his suit jacket, and the man had a Gemini constellation tie

"Yeah, the hospital chair's here are wait, you're with LION?" Thunder Flash stood up and held out his hand.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah, the hospital chair's here are wait, you're with LION?" Thunder Flash stood up and held out his hand.
The man looked down at his insignia. "Last I checked, yeah. So you're Thunder Flash I'm guessing, or do you prefer Vincent?" the man asked him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The man looked down at his insignia. "Last I checked, yeah. So you're Thunder Flash I'm guessing, or do you prefer Vincent?" the man asked him

"Woah, woah, woah. If you're going to use my real name, can we talk on the roof?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Woah, woah, woah. If you're going to use my real name, can we talk on the roof?"
The man threw his hands up. "Sure thing kid, doesn't matter to me, though waiting to check out a baddie you put away isn't something I get, but whatever" Gemini would say, meeting Thunder Flash on the rooftop

"Now, you brought Clyde and Bonnie in, so why'd you wait it out with them?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The man threw his hands up. "Sure thing kid, doesn't matter to me, though waiting to check out a baddie you put away isn't something I get, but whatever" Gemini would say, meeting Thunder Flash on the rooftop

"I just want to know what their deal is. It's not often you see two super villains who care this much about each other. That and I wanted to know if they knew anything about the trenchcoat man. I don't know much about him myself, but I know he runs with at least one of the gangs around here."

more_horiz
The agent stared at Thunder Flash for quite a bit, expression blank. "Riiiiiiiiiight, well they love each other kid, Boomer Bonnie and Cyclone Clyde popped up on the scene together and even when they do have fights or break apart, you can always count on them getting back together. Clyde says he mentioned this to you, but it's Bonnie's birthday so he wanted to break his girl out, show her a good time. He's getting to spend some time with her before we lock them up on the Big Rig" he says, nodding to the sky.

"As for your trenchcoat man kid, you're gonna need more than that. It's good you know that this person you're looking for probably runs with one of the gangs around here, but considering Clyde and Bonnie aren't locals, they probably ain't got shit for you, sorry kid" the man would state, sitting down near the edge of the roof

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The agent stared at Thunder Flash for quite a bit, expression blank. "Riiiiiiiiiight, well they love each other kid, Boomer Bonnie and Cyclone Clyde popped up on the scene together and even when they do have fights or break apart, you can always count on them getting back together. Clyde says he mentioned this to you, but it's Bonnie's birthday so he wanted to break his girl out, show her a good time. He's getting to spend some time with her before we lock them up on the Big Rig" he says, nodding to the sky.

"As for your trenchcoat man kid, you're gonna need more than that. It's good you know that this person you're looking for probably runs with one of the gangs around here, but considering Clyde and Bonnie aren't locals, they probably ain't got shit for you, sorry kid" the man would state, sitting down near the edge of the roof

"Ah, well, that was a bad idea." He sat down. "Alright then, so we can be assured they won't be getting away at least." So what is your name?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ah, well, that was a bad idea." He sat down. "Alright then, so we can be assured they won't be getting away at least." So what is your name?"
"Glad you asked, well you can call me Agent Gemini, and I'm sure you can figure out why" he'd say, his voice in stereo as he appeared in front of and behind Thunder Flash

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: If it's cool with you man, I'd like to rewrite my answer here a bit. It's nothing you did, just me.

IC: "They tricked me once and nearly got away. I wanted to make sure they didn't try it again. So what is your name?"

"Glad you asked, well you can call me Agent Gemini, and I'm sure you can figure out why" he'd say, his voice in stereo as he appeared in front of and behind Thunder Flash

"Woah...that's amazing. Let me see, Gemini, so how are you doing this....are you bending light?"

more_horiz
OOC: ah okay, it's cool

Gemini nodded and chuckled. "Two points to Gryffindor" Gemini would say, standing up straight and snapping his fingers. Thunder Flash would see one of the Gemini's fade away. "Yep, I can bend light and make copies of myself, helps with the job quite a biiiit. We'll probably be in contact quite a bit in the future, so here" Gemini would say, sticking his hand into his jacket pocket, pulling out a small blue device. "Look, if you get stuck, or get any leads on this trenchcoat man, click that and I'll be here faster than autograph hounds when they see Lightspeed. Sound good kid?"

Behind them a LION helicopter would be seen, with agents getting out, and Gemini nodding towards the stairs

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Gemini nodded and chuckled. "Two points to Gryffindor" Gemini would say, standing up straight and snapping his fingers. Thunder Flash would see one of the Gemini's fade away. "Yep, I can bend light and make copies of myself, helps with the job quite a biiiit. We'll probably be in contact quite a bit in the future, so here" Gemini would say, sticking his hand into his jacket pocket, pulling out a small blue device. "Look, if you get stuck, or get any leads on this trenchcoat man, click that and I'll be here faster than autograph hounds when they see Lightspeed. Sound good kid?"

Behind them a LION helicopter would be seen, with agents getting out, and Gemini nodding towards the stairs

"Understood sir. Thank you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Understood sir. Thank you."
Agent Gemini gripped Thunder Flash's shoulder. Thunder Flash would feel his grip was very firm. "You're welcome kid, and here's some advice, your head is the best weapon, and never eat raspberries" he'd tell him as Bonnie and Clyde were moved into the helicopter. Gemini got in the helicopter and waved at Thunder Flash, with it taking off

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply