ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Story of Thunder Flash

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionThe Story of Thunder Flash - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Story of Thunder Flash

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
OOC: ah okay, it's cool

Gemini nodded and chuckled. "Two points to Gryffindor" Gemini would say, standing up straight and snapping his fingers. Thunder Flash would see one of the Gemini's fade away. "Yep, I can bend light and make copies of myself, helps with the job quite a biiiit. We'll probably be in contact quite a bit in the future, so here" Gemini would say, sticking his hand into his jacket pocket, pulling out a small blue device. "Look, if you get stuck, or get any leads on this trenchcoat man, click that and I'll be here faster than autograph hounds when they see Lightspeed. Sound good kid?"

Behind them a LION helicopter would be seen, with agents getting out, and Gemini nodding towards the stairs
"Understood sir. Thank you."
Agent Gemini gripped Thunder Flash's shoulder. Thunder Flash would feel his grip was very firm. "You're welcome kid, and here's some advice, your head is the best weapon, and never eat raspberries" he'd tell him as Bonnie and Clyde were moved into the helicopter. Gemini got in the helicopter and waved at Thunder Flash, with it taking off

After they left, Thunder Flash took off himself, deciding to search for the gangs.

descriptionThe Story of Thunder Flash - Page 3 EmptyRe: The Story of Thunder Flash

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Gemini nodded and chuckled. "Two points to Gryffindor" Gemini would say, standing up straight and snapping his fingers. Thunder Flash would see one of the Gemini's fade away. "Yep, I can bend light and make copies of myself, helps with the job quite a biiiit. We'll probably be in contact quite a bit in the future, so here" Gemini would say, sticking his hand into his jacket pocket, pulling out a small blue device. "Look, if you get stuck, or get any leads on this trenchcoat man, click that and I'll be here faster than autograph hounds when they see Lightspeed. Sound good kid?"

Behind them a LION helicopter would be seen, with agents getting out, and Gemini nodding towards the stairs
Agent Gemini gripped Thunder Flash's shoulder. Thunder Flash would feel his grip was very firm. "You're welcome kid, and here's some advice, your head is the best weapon, and never eat raspberries" he'd tell him as Bonnie and Clyde were moved into the helicopter. Gemini got in the helicopter and waved at Thunder Flash, with it taking off
After they left, Thunder Flash took off himself, deciding to search for the gangs.
He'd find that quite a few gangs were on the prowl, after bonnie and Clyde's display

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He'd find that quite a few gangs were on the prowl, after bonnie and Clyde's display

"Somebody up there really likes me." Thunder Flash laughed and flew down to the first group he saw, shooting lightning from his hands and feet with electricity surrounding his body, just to show off. He touched down and stood tall for a moment, laughing inside at their expressions. "Greetings mortals! I Am Thunder Flash, the embodiment of Lightning!"

more_horiz
half of them scattered, while a few of the more braver ones raised their guns

"GONNA BE THE EMBODIMENT OF SWISS CHEESE IF YOU DONT SHUT THE F*#)# UP YOU METAFREAK!" he'd say, gun cocked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"GONNA BE THE EMBODIMENT OF SWISS CHEESE IF YOU DONT SHUT THE F*#)# UP YOU METAFREAK!" he'd say, gun cocked

Thunder Flash smirked and sent out arching lighting bolts, shocking multiple thugs at the same time, using just enough juice to stun them like a souped up tazer.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thunder Flash smirked and sent out arching lighting bolts, shocking multiple thugs at the same time, using just enough juice to stun them like a souped up tazer.
the thugs would crumple like folded paper, the last few who were running stopped at seeing this onslaught, shaking

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

the thugs would crumple like folded paper, the last few who were running stopped at seeing this onslaught, shaking

"They'll live. Now tell me, do you any of you know about a man in a trenchcoat? Likes to impale people on metal pipes? Am I ringing any bells here?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"They'll live. Now tell me, do you any of you know about a man in a trenchcoat? Likes to impale people on metal pipes? Am I ringing any bells here?"
most of them got quiet at this, with one looking around

"Uh, if we talk he'll know and if he knkows well I'm pretty sure he'd rip us a new a#*)#)#hole, nobody really knows who that guy rolsl with but he's a loner, and doesn't get messed with. You wanna kill him or something?"

more_horiz

OT: I just realized we have two storylines going on here with Thunder in their name.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t295p15-thor-prince-of-thunder

Laughing 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: I just realized we have two storylines going on here with Thunder in their name.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t295p15-thor-prince-of-thunder

Laughing 
that's just shocking coincidence

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

most of them got quiet at this, with one looking around

"Uh, if we talk he'll know and if he knkows well I'm pretty sure he'd rip us a new a#*)#)#hole, nobody really knows who that guy rolsl with but he's a loner, and doesn't get messed with. You wanna kill him or something?"

"Something like that." He gathered electricity in his free hand. "Now talk!"

more_horiz
"Well he's got a thing for like, metal shi, he can be found at like junkyards and pawn shops that's all I know yo don't like tie a car batter to my nuts and make it explode man that's one of my deepest darkest fears seriously don't do it I beg you super dude" the guy would say, a wet spot forming on his pants

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well he's got a thing for like, metal shi, he can be found at like junkyards and pawn shops that's all I know yo don't like tie a car batter to my nuts and make it explode man that's one of my deepest darkest fears seriously don't do it I beg you super dude" the guy would say, a wet spot forming on his pants

"Wouldn't dream of it." Thunder said and walked away. "Go get yourself some new pants and we will never speak of this again."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Wouldn't dream of it." Thunder said and walked away. "Go get yourself some new pants and we will never speak of this again."
He frowned a bit, then ran off quickly, as Thunder Flash headed to the junkyard

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thunder Flash walked around the Junkyard until he saw the trencoat man again, relaxing on a throne made of random scrap and junk. Remembering how this man had impaled him and left him to die, Thunder Flash jumped out from behind cover and sent a lightning bolt at him. Trenchcoat yelled out as he was flung backwards, knocking over his throne and sending him rolling down the pile of junk. Thunder Flash flew up onto the large pile of junk. "GET UP!"

"Owww...who the f-k are you?"

"Your worst nightmare."

"Well that's nice and vague." He sat up. "Have we met before?"

"You rammed a freaking pipe into my chest and left me to die!"

"...Recently?"

"YES!"

"....Thaaaat doesn't really narrow it down."

"Too bad, it's all you get." Thunder Flash was about to blast him again but then he raised his arm and the junk flew up into the air all at once, throwing him back. "Bitch, you made a really bad fighting me here!" Trench stood up and started flying into the air. "Alright blue boy, what's your name?"

"Thunder Flash!"

"Thunder Flash huh? Nice name for a Super. Alright, in that case, you can call me...Magnetic Massacre!"

Thunder Flash got ready to throw down.

more_horiz
HEEE FOUND HIIIIM

Agent Gemini: This isn't going to end well

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Thunder Flash walked around the Junkyard until he saw the trencoat man again, relaxing on a throne made of random scrap and junk. Remembering how this man had impaled him and left him to die, Thunder Flash jumped out from behind cover and sent a lightning bolt at him. Trenchcoat yelled out as he was flung backwards, knocking over his throne and sending him rolling down the pile of junk. Thunder Flash flew up onto the large pile of junk. "GET UP!"

"Owww...who the f-k are you?"

"Your worst nightmare."

"Well that's nice and vague." He sat up. "Have we met before?"

"You rammed a freaking pipe into my chest and left me to die!"

"...Recently?"

"YES!"

"....Thaaaat doesn't really narrow it down."

"Too bad, it's all you get." Thunder Flash was about to blast him again but then he raised his arm and the junk flew up into the air all at once, throwing him back. "Bitch, you made a really bad fighting me here!" Trench stood up and started flying into the air. "Alright blue boy, what's your name?"

"Thunder Flash!"

"Thunder Flash huh? Nice name for a Super. Alright, in that case, you can call me...Magnetic Massacre!"

Thunder Flash got ready to throw down.

Magnetic gestured slightly and the giant pile of scrap that Thunder Flash had been standing on suddenly shifted and shot up into the air. Thunder Flash jumped away and landed on the ground. Glancing up, he saw the scrapyard come to life and swirl around in the air. A large number of them assembled together and formed a throne for the villain to sit on. He flew up to it and took his seat. Smiling and crossing his legs, he directed the rest of the metal right at Thunder Flash.
Thinking fast, he created a large bubble of electricity around himself for protection. The metal slammed into it from all directions and Thunder gritted his teeth as he struggled to maintain his shield.
Magnetic Massacre simply relaxed and kept piling it down on him. With all of the scrap pushing down on his shield, Thunder Flash flexed out his power and caused the shield to burst out, throwing it off of him and in multiple directions as electricity crackled in the air and flew around them.
The energy released actually sent Magnetic flying off of his throne for several feet. Landing on the ground, he looked up to see the junk falling down as well, his concentration having been broken. Thunder flew up into the air and blasted electricity down at him and Magnetic scrambled to get away but the blast caused an explosion that also rocked him. He was launched into the air and he slammed into a pile of junk. Picking himself up, he was blasted by Thunder Flash again, dropping him.
"YOU DONE?!" Thunder Flash challenged.
"Ohhhh no, no I'm just getting started!" Laughing he held up his hands and screamed to the heavens above and unleashed all of his power at once. Within seconds, Magnetic took control of the entire scrapyard.
All of it.

Thunder Flash stared up at the massive amount of metal floating in the sky: Cranes, trash compactors, cars, trucks, pipes...Magnetic was controlling all of it, he was making it all float into the air with just his mind!
Magnetic Massacre levitated into the air thanks to the metal on his boots and looked down on him. "Al-right, hero! Let's get this party started!"

more_horiz
Agent Gemini had stepped out of the city when his LION com watch picked up a huge spike in psionic energy. It was in the junkyard and it rose hella fast

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply