ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Ultra Girl EmptyQuantum: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Because she definitly deserves her own thread! Very Happy

descriptionQuantum: Ultra Girl EmptyRe: Quantum: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Because she definitly deserves her own thread! Very Happy

TRUTH! Cool

more_horiz
While running through the forrest Dude literally was stopped due to a psychic wall that seperated him and Carmilla.

"Wow I'm impressed that she has come a long way with her abilities" Carmilla said feeling the psychic shield she hears a loud thud behind her then turned around and see the cyborg behemouth before her"Fought bigger" Carmilla said to Jackal"I'll make an exception. Guard the bell in your possession Dude" she says then engaged Jackal in a fight

"Guess it's just you and me" Ultra Girl said floating over Dude

elsewhere

At Sophia's(The asian one of course)home she was checking on the vid section of the Ultra Girl fansite then noticed a particular vid had has gained alot of hits "Ultra Girl's Night Out" by Number One UG Fan

Note:Just noticed we have two Sophias tongue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
While running through the forrest Dude literally was stopped due to a psychic wall that seperated him and Carmilla.

"Wow I'm impressed that she has come a long way with her abilities" Carmilla said feeling the psychic shield she hears a loud thud behind her then turned around and see the cyborg behemouth before her"Fought bigger" Carmilla said to Jackal"I'll make an exception. Guard the bell in your possession Dude" she says then engaged Jackal in a fight

elsewhere

At Sophia's(The asian one of course)home she was checking on the vid section of the Ultra Girl fansite then noticed a particular vid had has gained alot of hits "Ultra Girl's Night Out" by Number One UG Fan

Yep!

IC: Sophia Khan clicked on it. "Wonder what this could be."

"Bring it dudette!" He said and zipped around her fast enough to whip up a small tornado and then ran to the shadows.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

elsewhere

Yep!

"Bring it dudette!" He said and zipped around her fast enough to whip up a small tornado and then ran to the shadows.

The timing of the video shocased 1:35AM. The video showcased Ultra Girl saving someone from a vicious mugging. It started out like your usual Ultra Girl beating up bad guys routine as Ultra Girl was seen beating up a gang of five muggers but the scenery changed when she disarmed someone with a knife. She drives the knife into the throat of one of the muggers, the mugger gurgled then fell to the ground then, while theres nothing really in her hand, she threw at the other mugger charging and he was pushed back and slams at a dumbster.

She blocked a punch from another mugger then gave a vicious one to the chest that sent him flying. She sees the final mugger run but the fleeing proved futile as Ultra Girl landed ontop of him, both knees first. She gets up then kicks the mugger on his back"P-Please...mer" he was silenced when Ultra Girl stomped on his throat. The vid ends when it shows all the muggers on the ground motionless

"Dont mind if I do" Ultra Girl smiled then she flew after Dude

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

elsewhere

Yep!

The timing of the video shocased 1:35AM. The video showcased Ultra Girl saving someone from a vicious mugging. It started out like your usual Ultra Girl beating up bad guys routine as Ultra Girl was seen beating up a gang of five muggers but the scenery changed when she disarmed someone with a knife. She drives the knife into the throat of one of the muggers, the mugger gurgled then fell to the ground then, while theres nothing really in her hand, she threw at the other mugger charging and he was pushed back and slams at a dumbster.

She blocked a punch from another mugger then gave a vicious one to the chest that sent him flying. She sees the final mugger run but the fleeing proved futile as Ultra Girl landed ontop of him, both knees first. She gets up then kicks the mugger on his back"P-Please...mer" he was silenced when Ultra Girl stomped on his throat. The vid ends when it shows all the muggers on the ground motionless

"I....I....what...what..is this?" She stared in horror as the video started up again on it's own. Sophia stood up. "What the hell? Is-is this some kind of sick joke?!" Sophia thought this over. True, there was the time Ultra Girl busted up that gang that put Matthew in the hospital but no one was killed, only hurt. Sophia thought about this. This couldn't be true. Ultra Girl had saved her life, saved her family and fought off the demon. Ultra Girl had fought Quantum to save those people. Ultra Girl was on a team with Stronghold and Artemis. Sophia grabbed the phone and immediately called Hank.

Dude ran to the stream and started running on the water.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

elsewhere

Yep!

"I....I....what...what..is this?" She stared in horror as the video started up again on it's own. Sophia stood up. "What the hell? Is-is this some kind of sick joke?!" Sophia thought this over. True, there was the time Ultra Girl busted up that gang that put Matthew in the hospital but no one was killed, only hurt. Sophia thought about this. This couldn't be true. Ultra Girl had saved her life, saved her family and fought off the demon. Ultra Girl had fought Quantum to save those people. Ultra Girl was on a team with Stronghold and Artemis. Sophia grabbed the phone and immediately called Hank.

OT:Flannery's gonna be pissed

Hank is downstairs going a few rounds with a punching bag, ever since training with Stronghold and Ultra Girl he wanted to improve his hand to hand capabilities. His cell phone ring then he stopped and walked over and answered his cell"Hello?"

Ultra Girl flew into a clearing then meet up with Dude, she flies close enough to reach out and grab the bell on his waist

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

elsewhere

Yep!

Hank is downstairs going a few rounds with a punching bag, ever since training with Stronghold and Ultra Girl he wanted to improve his hand to hand capabilities. His cell phone ring then he stopped and walked over and answered his cell"Hello?"

Ultra Girl flew into a clearing then meet up with Dude, she flies close enough to reach out and grab the bell on his waist

"Hank! Somebody's hacked the Ultra Girl Site!"

The Dude turned and ran past her causing the water to spray her.

more_horiz
At the D'Amico Mansion

Helena was silently watching the video on the fansite, lots of possibilities entered her mind. A hoax, if werent for the fact of how real it looked. And that she remember Ritter knows one of the robbers. Regardless of her status she never considered Ultra Girl to be the extremly violent sort. It recalls something that her mother told her of how infamy can effect heroes like Ultra Girl and will eventually operate above the law. Yet Ultra Girl has always respect it.

Helena slumped back in her chair then shooked her head and let out a sigh

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

elsewhere

Yep!

"Whoa, whoa, calm down Soph. Now from the start tell me what happened" Hank said

Ultra Girl wiped the water from her face then she sees Dude running the opposite direction and flies after him again

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

elsewhere

Yep!

"Whoa, whoa, calm down Soph. Now from the start tell me what happened" Hank said

Ultra Girl wiped the water from her face then she sees Dude running the opposite direction and flies after him again

"So, I was watching the videos on the site, and there was a new one called Ultra Girl's Night Out and it was all violent and she was killing people and that's not Ultra Girl!"

The Dude ran in a zig-zag pattern around the trees.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
At the D'Amico Mansion

Helena was silently watching the video on the fansite, lots of possibilities entered her mind. A hoax, if werent for the fact of how real it looked. And that she remember Ritter knows one of the robbers. Regardless of her status she never considered Ultra Girl to be the extremly violent sort. It recalls something that her mother told her of how infamy can effect heroes like Ultra Girl and will eventually operate above the law. Yet Ultra Girl has always respect it.

A maid walked in. "Is something wrong madame?"

more_horiz
Stronghold was benching a truck when he got a call from Hank. He set down the truck and picked up his cell phone. "Hank? What's up?"

more_horiz
Also got a RP in Prime Smile Got any ideas concerning members of the D'Amico staff?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Also got a RP in Prime Smile Got any ideas concerning members of the D'Amico staff?

A knife using acrobat butler
http://www.animegalleries.net/album/toprated/category/41492/img/21
His gunslinging partner
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120203123804/lupin/images/0/06/100876.jpg

And the doorman.
http://www.socwall.com/desktop-wallpaper/11282/hanayama-kaoru-by-hide-ioann/

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

His gunslinging partner
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120203123804/lupin/images/0/06/100876.jpg

And the doorman.

Looking forward to bios on each of them Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

His gunslinging partner

And the doorman.

Looking forward to bios on each of them Smile

Smile

more_horiz
First Bio is up in the sign up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
First Bio is up in the sign up.

Posted a response concerning that

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the D'Amico Mansion

"Could you send The Wolf and Ritter here?" Helena said to the mair

As Hank arrived to Sophia's he finds her still distraught but a little calm when compared to how she was during the call"You mentioned that someone hacked into the site?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the D'Amico Mansion

As Hank arrived to Sophia's he finds her still distraught but a little calm when compared to how she was during the call"You mentioned that someone hacked into the site?"

"Right away ma'am." She said and ran to go find them.

Sophia showed him the video. "The worst part is....it just keeps playing over and over on it's own. You can't even pause it or stop it."

Matthew called Artemis.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the D'Amico Mansion

Sophia showed him the video. "The worst part is....it just keeps playing over and over on it's own. You can't even pause it or stop it."

Matthew called Artemis.

"So Wolf has this hard as nails son of a b***h held in about 7,000 feet in the air as she was interrogating him. You'd be surprised how quickly a person's tough guy act vanishes when they realize they're about to go splat if they don't spill the info" Ritter says to Dean while relaxing in the guest room

(Man this guy is fast) Ultra Girl said as she's tailing Dude, an idea popped into her head(Sorry in advance Carmilla) Ultra Girl thought to herself. As Dude was running a nude image of Carmilla popped in Dude's head

A burst of light energy was fired at Jackal, striking it but it only hit it's force field then it charged at Carmilla who ducked then grabbed Jackal's wrist but it lifts it's right leg then it stretches over the back to the front then it's foot clamped onto Carmilla's head then it lifts her up the air then slams her on the ground"Tricky little droid aren't you" Carmilla said with Jackal's foot holding Carmilla in place.

"Ah good" Summer said as she watches the fight while remaining hidden in the trees, thanks to training from her ninja bodyguards(You know Helena's bodyguard isn't that bad. Wonder if she'd recommend us the tech specialist who built that)

Hank says to Summer" Have this video recorded then delete the account of who posted this"

Artemis was patrolling and she picked up the call" Hello Stronghold"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the D'Amico Mansion

Matthew called Artemis.

"So Wolf has this hard as nails son of a b***h held in about 7,000 feet in the air as she was interrogating him. You'd be surprised how quickly a person's tough guy act vanishes when they realize they're about to go splat if they don't spill the info" Ritter says to Dean while relaxing in the guest room

(Man this guy is fast) Ultra Girl said as she's tailing Dude, an idea popped into her head(Sorry in advance Carmilla) Ultra Girl thought to herself. As Dude was running a nude image of Carmilla popped in Dude's head

A burst of light energy was fired at Jackal, striking it but it only hit it's force field then it charged at Carmilla who ducked then grabbed Jackal's wrist but it lifts it's right leg then it stretches over the back to the front then it's foot clamped onto Carmilla's head then it lifts her up the air then slams her on the ground"Tricky little droid aren't you" Carmilla said with Jackal's foot holding Carmilla in place.

"Ah good" Summer said as she watches the fight while remaining hidden in the trees, thanks to training from her ninja bodyguards(You know Helena's bodyguard isn't that bad. Wonder if she'd recommend us the tech specialist who built that)

Hank says to Sophia " Have this video recorded then delete the account of who posted this"

Matthew made sure his parents were listening. "Artemis, I think somebody is trying to frame Ultra Girl." He told her about the video. "Do you think it's Quantum?"

"Rodger." Sophia said and recorded it on her camera phone all the way through then got to work on closing the account.

"Ma'am, I hate to interrupt, but the young mistress wants to see you." The maid said to Ritter as she walked in the room.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the D'Amico Mansion

Matthew called Artemis.

Hank says to Sophia " Have this video recorded then delete the account of who posted this"

Matthew made sure his parents were listening. "Artemis, I think somebody is trying to frame Ultra Girl." He told her about the video. "Do you think it's Quantum?"

"Rodger." Sophia said and recorded it on her camera phone all the way through then got to work on closing the account.

"Ma'am, I hate to interrupt, but the young mistress wants to see you." The maid said to Ritter as she walked in the room.

Smile

"Not completely sure till we get all the evidence that leads to her. After all she has gained quite a rep for herself and with that comes more enemies" Artemis said

"Oh. Then by all means lead the way" Ritter said as she stood up

"The one who posted this. Is the poster a regular on the site?" Hank asked Sophia

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At the D'Amico Mansion

Matthew called Artemis.

Matthew made sure his parents weren't listening. "Artemis, I think somebody is trying to frame Ultra Girl." He told her about the video. "Do you think it's Quantum?"

"Not completely sure till we get all the evidence that leads to her". After all she has gained quite a rep for herself and with that comes more enemies" Artemis said

"Oh. Then by all means lead the way" Ritter said as she stood up

"The one who posted this. Is the poster a regular on the site?" Hank asked Sophia

"Huhhh? Wait, what, what the? Carm?" So distracted by this was Dude that he ran into a tree.

"Good point." Matthew said. "We'll tell Ultra about this and continue looking into it."

The maid led Ritter and Wolf to Hellin. "Here they are ma'am."

"Uhhh, it doesn't look like it. Whoever this is, this was their first post.....I can try tracing their IP Address but there's no guarantee whoever did this is even in the same city as us." Sophia said.

(I have to say, the ninja is holding his own with Carm pretty well. Note to self: Talk to Hellin about where she got him.) Summer heard a noise. (Dude's out......that looked like it hurt too, is he okay?)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply