ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG EmptyCAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
At LION, the soldiers were loading up on blessed silver bullets with specifically designed guns. The bullets had been blessed by Cleric ahead of time and she was working on doing the same with the armors.
As she went down the hall with the armors, each agent saluted her, appreciative of what Cleric was doing for them.

Cleric nodded and waved to them. She stretched and walked into the armory. "Alllright. Let's get this started..."

While blessing the items she sees Leia Singer sitting on the bench then quietly loading her rifle with Silver Bullets

"Hello Miss Singer." Cleric smiled.

"Hello Cleric" Leia said cocking the rifle then lays it next do her"Saw you enchanting the weapons there"

"The armor and the weapons. That way, the soldiers will have an advantage should the vampires attack them, as well as providing protection against general evil magics."

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Artemis meet up with Sable on the roof"I suppose you heard what went on in there, I promised that I wont follow him however I never said anything about you though. If things get out of control aid him as best as you can. This Quantum you're going after, don't underestimate her and don't go after her head on without some kind of plan."

"I've made arrangements for usage of my insulated suit. It should at the very least provide me protection against direct electric attacks." Sable said. "Thank you though. And I never underestimate anyone. So, any news on the thief running around the city?"

"She's still out there somewhere. Given this Quantum situation I can understand the police being a little distracted. Although how can they catch something that can just blitz away before they have time to react" Artemis said"This could be something I can get Ultra Girl to look into"

"That would be for the best. Stronghold wouldn't have much more luck than the police, but Ultra Girl's invisible walls are the perfect weapon against a speedster. You cant dodge what you can't see."

"And her TK is good enough to stop her dead in her tracks"Artemis said

Elsewhere

Louisiana observed Exodus City from the 60th floor of the suit that him and his team were stationed in. His expression was that of deep confliction, all of his fellow teamates knew their part in the plan. Including him. He has no idea of the mental struggle he's having. He's had lots of jobs that he's done without anykind of remorse but this job deep down doesn't sit too well with him

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
At LION, the soldiers were loading up on blessed silver bullets with specifically designed guns. The bullets had been blessed by Cleric ahead of time and she was working on doing the same with the armors.
As she went down the hall with the armors, each agent saluted her, appreciative of what Cleric was doing for them.

Cleric nodded and waved to them. She stretched and walked into the armory. "Alllright. Let's get this started..."

While blessing the items she sees Leia Singer sitting on the bench then quietly loading her rifle with Silver Bullets

"Hello Cleric" Leia said cocking the rifle then lays it next do her"Saw you enchanting the weapons there"

"The armor and the weapons. That way, the soldiers will have an advantage should the vampires attack them, as well as providing protection against general evil magics."

"Thats good, my men could use all the advantage they can. Hows the rest of your team? Heard that the crisis in Venice was troubling to some of them" Leia said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Artemis meet up with Sable on the roof"I suppose you heard what went on in there, I promised that I wont follow him however I never said anything about you though. If things get out of control aid him as best as you can. This Quantum you're going after, don't underestimate her and don't go after her head on without some kind of plan."

"I've made arrangements for usage of my insulated suit. It should at the very least provide me protection against direct electric attacks." Sable said. "Thank you though. And I never underestimate anyone. So, any news on the thief running around the city?"

"She's still out there somewhere. Given this Quantum situation I can understand the police being a little distracted. Although how can they catch something that can just blitz away before they have time to react" Artemis said"This could be something I can get Ultra Girl to look into"

"That would be for the best. Stronghold wouldn't have much more luck than the police, but Ultra Girl's invisible walls are the perfect weapon against a speedster. You cant dodge what you can't see."

Elsewhere

Louisiana observed Exodus City from the 60th floor of the suit that him and his team were stationed in. His expression was that of deep confliction, all of his fellow teamates knew their part in the plan. Including him. He has no idea of the mental struggle he's having. He's had lots of jobs that he's done without anykind of remorse but this job deep down doesn't sit too well with him

Arizona walked over with a cigar in his mouth that was made of fire. "Something bothering you Louis?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I up the whaaaa? Girl you crazzaaay!"

Agent Freight Train: I know you up the gravity on the gravity control weights because this weight on me feels like 50 tons and i can't budge it.

naw

never that baby, never that baby"

Agent Freight Train keeps trying the budge the 50 ton weight and as she does her strength rapidly giving her a exponentially increase in strength as her muscles bulge and her uniform starts to stretch . soon the weight starts to feel lighter to her until she can managed to fully lifted it over her head while standing up and then glares at Agent Metal saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: that wasn't funny, you just want to see if my strength increased exponentially when face with a challenging physical task was true.

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thats good, my men could use all the advantage they can. Hows the rest of your team? Heard that the crisis in Venice was troubling to some of them" Leia said

"They're recovering. Justice got better after fixing up the city and a pep talk from P.W. and Jack. Morpha has been coping well, Omega has mostly kept to himself about it, Clock Man has been in his lab working on more upgraded suits and Phenom is just fine." Cleric listed. "And you are very welcome."CAU Quantum RPG Angelhug

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

Arizona walked over with a cigar in his mouth that was made of fire. "Something bothering you Louis?"

"You know me, I'd take on a job with no questions asked and provide results. But this, regardless of who the target is she's still a kid" Louisiana said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

"You know me, I'd take on a job with no questions asked and provide results. But this, regardless of who the target is she's still a kid" Louisiana said

Arizona leaned on the rail. "A kid that can fight demons and hold her own with Quantum. And that Stronghold kid isn't a slouch either. I understand where you're coming from bro, believe me I do, but you know as well as I do that a job is a job."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

Arizona leaned on the rail. "A kid that can fight demons and hold her own with Quantum. And that Stronghold kid isn't a slouch either. I understand where you're coming from bro, believe me I do, but you know as well as I do that a job is a job."

Louisiana nods"BTW hope theres no hard feelings bringing an old friend along? Having someone with super speed could play to our advantage"

more_horiz
Artemis walked over and hugged Sable"Be careful out there"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
TOWAF Anvil's farewell tour

announcer: alright folks we are we live in Exdous City for day 1 of Anvil's farewell tour leading up to her championship at Clash of the Titans.

Anvil: to all my fans here and watching at home I would like to say that my championship match at Clash of the titans will be my last match. and I promise to make it a match worth remembering!

The Jackal: expect for the fact that match is never going to happen cause by the time I get done with you , you want be able to make it to Clash of the Titans Anvil!

announcer: damn it what is Jackal and her posse doing here

announcer 2: I don't know but i don't like it, not one bit! huh what's the Jackal doing is she singal for something?

suddenly out of nowhere a truck slams into Anvil and sends crashing into a wall as the announcer says in shocked tone.

Announcer: that truck just came out of nowhere and hit Anvil!

Announcher 2 : I bet you ten bucks that The Jackal is behind this!

the person who was driving the truck then gets out and first announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer 1: I can't belevie it was Fang who was driving the truck, what this Jackal and her posse are beating Anvil while she's down.

Announcer 2: but he comes Brickhouse to the rescue!

Announcer 1: and looks like she dish out payback to the Jackals for the attack on her the night before this tour.

Anvil takes out the Jackals by herself and performs her finsher move the Stonewall driver on Jackal knocking her out.

Announcer 1: Brickhouse just took out the Jackals, this is history in the making folks.

Brickhouse: Jackal, you and your little posse think you can't stop me and Anvil's championship match against each other you dead wrong! now since I'm such a nice person I'm going to give you a warn if you ever and I mean ever do something like this again. I will make sure to have you and you entire posse fire and sent to jail for life!

later The Jackal wakes up and growls at Brickhouse saying in stern tone.

The Jackal: fine, but once Anvil is gone, I will do everything i can to make sure I the number one contender!. Brickhouse, Bixby , all you goodie two shoes, and you newbie ( points at Ras) better watch your backs because after the Clash of the Titans I will be gunning for each and every one of you! mark my words I will be the number one contender!

The Jackal grabs a rat off the street and bites it's head off as the announcer says in shock tone.

Announcer: oh come on now that's just sick nobody wants to see that on national televison.

Announcer 2 : I don't think the Jackal with her deranged mind even cares.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Artemis walked over and hugged Sable"Be careful out there"

Sable hugged her back. "You as well."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

Louisiana nods"BTW hope theres no hard feelings bringing an old friend along? Having someone with super speed could play to our advantage"

"Speed is always an edge. Who do you have in mind?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Elsewhere

"Speed is always an edge. Who do you have in mind?"

He did introduce Velocity Lass to the gang awhile back tongue

more_horiz
Delaware emerged from the swimming pool in Exodus City, shooting out of it like a bullet onto the roof of the local gym

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Freight Train: I know you up the gravity on the gravity control weights because this weight on me feels like 50 tons and i can't budge it.

naw

Agent Freight Train keeps trying the budge the 50 ton weight and as she does her strength rapidly giving her a exponentially increase in strength as her muscles bulge and her uniform starts to stretch . soon the weight starts to feel lighter to her until she can managed to fully lifted it over her head while standing up and then glares at Agent Metal saying in stern tone.

Agent Freight Train: that wasn't funny, you just want to see if my strength increased exponentially when face with a challenging physical task was true.

"uh what?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

naw

"uh what?"

Agent Freight Train: it's a part of my Mystic Amazon genetic makeup my strength and speed increases exponentially when doing challenging physical stuff. my Storm Giant genetic makeup gaves me a healing factor, combat affinity , high resistence to electricty, ice, wind and fire, plus limited storm creation. you would have know this if you read my file Metal!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
TOWAF Anvil's farewell tour

announcer: alright folks we are we live in Exdous City for day 1 of Anvil's farewell tour leading up to her championship at Clash of the Titans.

Anvil: to all my fans here and watching at home I would like to say that my championship match at Clash of the titans will be my last match. and I promise to make it a match worth remembering!

The Jackal: expect for the fact that match is never going to happen cause by the time I get done with you , you want be able to make it to Clash of the Titans Anvil!

announcer: damn it what is Jackal and her posse doing here

announcer 2: I don't know but i don't like it, not one bit! huh what's the Jackal doing is she singal for something?

suddenly out of nowhere a truck slams into Anvil and sends crashing into a wall as the announcer says in shocked tone.

Announcer: that truck just came out of nowhere and hit Anvil!

Announcher 2 : I bet you ten bucks that The Jackal is behind this!

the person who was driving the truck then gets out and first announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer 1: I can't belevie it was Fang who was driving the truck, what this Jackal and her posse are beating Anvil while she's down.

Announcer 2: but he comes Brickhouse to the rescue!

Announcer 1: and looks like she dish out payback to the Jackals for the attack on her the night before this tour.

Anvil takes out the Jackals by herself and performs her finsher move the Stonewall driver on Jackal knocking her out.

Announcer 1: Brickhouse just took out the Jackals, this is history in the making folks.

Brickhouse: Jackal, you and your little posse think you can't stop me and Anvil's championship match against each other you dead wrong! now since I'm such a nice person I'm going to give you a warn if you ever and I mean ever do something like this again. I will make sure to have you and you entire posse fire and sent to jail for life!

later The Jackal wakes up and growls at Brickhouse saying in stern tone.

The Jackal: fine, but once Anvil is gone, I will do everything i can to make sure I the number one contender!. Brickhouse, Bixby , all you goodie two shoes, and you newbie ( points at Ras) better watch your backs because after the Clash of the Titans I will be gunning for each and every one of you! mark my words I will be the number one contender!

The Jackal grabs a rat off the street and bites it's head off as the announcer says in shock tone.

Announcer: oh come on now that's just sick nobody wants to see that on national televison.

Announcer 2 : I don't think the Jackal with her deranged mind even cares.

The Jackal: hey Bixby catch!

The Jackal attaches a note to the dead rat and tosse it at Bixby. the note says you better watch your back at Clash of the Titans, cause something bad might just happen to you or newbie! can't say who it be, because that takes all the fun out of it so just watch your back ok ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Rasyoukuki: something is serious wrong with that woman!

more_horiz
"oh no Oh no oh noooo" Jowalla says

Metal looks confused

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Metal looks confused

Agent Freight Train: hold on let me get my file.

Agent Freight Train grabs her file and hands it to Metal saying in firm tone.

Agent Freight Train: everything about me is in this file.

the file reads

name: Yonna Jargon

alais: Freight Train

nick: Big Mama

height: 7'5"

weight: 265lbs ( lean muscle mass 234lbs body fat mass 31.8lbs )

body fat percentage : 12% ( Freight train and her sisters all have a bodyfat percentage of exactly 12%)

build: muscular

hair: blonde / long

eye color : light blue

birthplace: Stockholm Sweden

nationality: Canadian

race: 33% human / 33% Ofriðr Amazon ( actually name Xaimam) / 33% Storm Giant

powers: super human strength, Storm Giant traits - enhanced healing to the point where she can heal broken or shatter bones, combat affinity muscle muscle tissue and bone tissue durablity increase by 10 times after severe damage has been dealt but there is cap limit, high resistence to electricty, ice, wind and fire, limited storm creation, Ofriðr Amazon traits Exponential growth in Strength and Speed ( strength or speed increase exponentially when doing challenging physical stuff ) .

Husband: Jessie Jargon

childern: sons Zuce age 18 & Maoai age 19, quadruplet daughters Carol, Jessie , Velgia & Hezabi ages 16.

sisters: Crazagai aka Anvil younger sister ( height 6'10" weight 250lbs lean muscle mass 220lbs body fat mass 30lbs), Fonna ( height 7'5" weight 315lbs lean muscle mass 278lbs body fat mass 37.8lbs ), Konna aka Black Crow ( height 7'5" weight 290lbs lean muscle mass 256lbs body fat mass 34.8lbs ) , Ronna ( height 7'5 weight 286lbs lean muscle mass 252lbs body fat mass 34.32lbs ), Donna aka Kraft ( height 7'5 weight 275lbs lean muscle mass 242lbs body fat mass 33lbs), and Zonna aka Amari ( height 7'5" weight 460lbs lean muscle mass 405lbs body fat mass 55.2lbs strength reported to be able to lift 60,000 tons at the moment currunt holder for strongest woman in the world) Freight Train's indentical sisters. beside the different hair styles and clothing Freight Train her indentical sisters are also different sizes with Freight Train being the smallest . her and her indentical sisters were wrestlers in TOWAF but are now retired, together they used to form the together they used to form the tag team the Mighty Amazons.

mother: retired wrestler Urarous Jagon aka Jackhammer

father: Mebolisha Jargon

aunt: retried wrestler Aunt Melga Mäktig aka Big Melga

second aunt: Jonna Manastaina

first cousin: Immeslisa Manastaiana

second cousins: Immeslisa's sons Saskourara aka Sandblock, Saskoyuia aka Chippy, Saskouia aka Captain Rubber, Immeslisa's daughters Thopyia, aka Thowind and Vassana aka Amp.

neices & nephews: Crazagai daughters Kazatioh 10 year old daughter, Dora 9 year old daughter , Mobashia 7 year old daughter, Mazakati 6 year old daughter , Oashai 5 year old daughter, Miazio 4 year old daughter , and Crazagi eight year old son Jamaoi . Fonna's indentical 16 year old quadruplet daughters- Mindy, Cindy , Andy , Kandy , Fonna's sons Carmal 18 yeas old and Mardy 19 years old . Konna's indentical 16 year old quadruplet daughters Belia , Mandy , Heigla , Jamoshio , Konna's sons Martz 18 years old , Kazatou 19 years old.

Donna's indentical quadruplet 16 year old daughters Jeshibal, Mocohai , Sazbeal , Nergazi , Donna's sons Matou 18 years old , Jabei 19 years old. Ronna's Quadruplet 16 year old daughters Mashasio, Melislia, Jackaio, Karzto , Ronna's sons Comai 18 years old , Badazai 19 years old and Zonna's quadruplet 16 year old daughters Merly, Kamai, Lessei , Zamabi , Zonna's sons Zosahi age 18, Kambohi age 19.

grandmother: the Legendary Norse heroine Kelio ( height 7'4" weight 215lbs lean muscle mass 151lbs body fat mass 64.5lbs body fat percentage 30% as Vonna and height 7'5" weight 525lbs lean muscle mass 462lbs body fat mass 63lbs body fat percentage 12% as Kelio strength state to be able to lift 40 billion tons , speed state to be able to move at 90% the speed of light which is 269,813,212.2
meters per second / 167, 654.157 35 miles per second / 603 , 554, 966.45 miles per hour / 971, 327, 563.91 kilometers per hour / 269 ,813.2122 kilometers per second full striking force state to be 1,100,531,625,800,000,000 quintillion tons of force! ) aka the half Xaimam and half Storm Giant who was the first Norse super hero whose alias identity was Vonna Mäktig the mild manner secretary of Mighty Thunderhead News located in Stockholm Sweden. state to be the Nordic Nations greatest hero ever. it is state that she used enchanted bracelets to seal her immense might away and turn her self into the mild manner secretary Vonna.

grandfather: Borishio Mäktig,

great grandmother: Maktig - Race mystic Amazon ,

great grandfather : Archard - Race Storm Giant.

hobbies: likes collecting cars,

Room design: design with gravitational weights, weights that have artificial gravity mini generators in them that are operated by artifical gravity remote allowing the weights to automatically increase in weight by increasing their center of gravity.

Freight Train grabs the remote out of metal's hands and turns it around to show him that it reads artifical gravity remote used to control the center of gravity for Freight Train's personal gravitational weights.

rest of Freight Train's file

note: in talks about giving Agent Freight Train her own personal artifical gravity training room and doing away with the gravitational weights.

genetic studies: acorrding to conducted on Freight Train and her sisters blood samples each one's maximum potential is different from each other with Amari being the highest, which is most likey why the former Billy Goat member Appolina choose her as the successor to wield her mighty enchanted Hammer! her cousins Amp and Thowind blood samples have been testing on too, and it seems that Amp and Thowind's Pyxieon DNA overides the abilites they would get from their Storm Giant and Mystic Amazon Bloodlines. studies have shown while Kelio posseses the ability to create and control multiple storms Freight Train and her sisters only possessed the ability to create and control one storm which limited in power.

Freight Train posseses the ability to create and control snowstorms , Amari possesses the abiity to create and control Sand / Duststorms, Fonna posseses the ability to create and control Firestorms , Konna aka the Black Crow posseses the ability to create and control hailstorms , Donna aka Kraft posseses the ability to create and control thunder storms, Ronna posseses the ability to create and control icestorms and Crazagai aka Anvil possesses the ability to create and control wind storms.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:15 am; edited 11 times in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Jackal and her posse are excourt away by TOWAF guards as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: what does that wack job Jackal have in store for Jowalla and her opponent the Buff Kunouchi at Clash of the Titans.

Annoucer 2: I don't know Willis but knowing the Jackal it diffently it's something good.

Willis: you well Steve we just have to wait until the Clash of the Titains to find out what the Jackal has plan for Jowalla and her opponet the Buff Kunochi.

Anvil: hey that wasn't nice of Jackal and her goons to come here and interupt my tour! now where was I oh yeah I will also like to tell all of my loyal fans that i just land a job working for the D'Amico Family I'm the Vice President of the D'Amico Family's PR department!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jackal and her posse are excourt away by TOWAF guards as the announcer says in firm tone.

Announcer: what does that wack job Jackal have in store for Jowalla and her opponent the Buff Kunouchi at Clash of the Titans.

Annoucer 2: I don't know Willis but knowing the Jackal it diffently it's something good.

Willis: you well Steve we just have to wait until the Clash of the Titains to find out what the Jackal has plan for Jowalla and her opponet the Buff Kunochi.

Anvil: hey that wasn't nice of Jackal and her goons to come here and interupt my tour! now where was I oh yeah I will also like to tell all of my loyal fans that i just land a job working for the D'Amico Family I'm the Vice President of the D'Amico Family's PR department!
"Sweet job Anvil, and I"m not scared of Jackal that dumb#()#3'

"Wow, extensive a## filethere Freight Train"

more_horiz

Freight Train: yeah it is and knowing LION they proably have a archive information on various alien species. they also have extensive file on you as well Metal.

more_horiz
"Sweet job Anvil, and I"m not scared of Jackal that dumb#()#3'

Anvil: thanks.

Rasyoukui: I still say there's something wrong with that woman.

Anvil: there is the Jackal is actually on antipsychotic medication and her contract states she is allow to wrestle as long as she takes her meds. as for her possese the Jackals their a bunch of thugs who wrestle because it keeps them off the streets expect Wild Cass who was raised by wolves, bears, monkeys , apes, and tigers

Rasyoukuki: wait Wild Cass was actually raised by wild animals I actually that that was just part of a gimmick.

Anvil: well it's not, the actually gimmick is the fact she speaks , cause she does not. she just grunts & makes noises like wild animal, what you hear when she has a match is a live voice recording from a female voice actor who does her voice. oddly enough the person who does the voice is her sister. her sister is never seen during a show so nobody knows that it is her sister actually speaking and not her.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Freight Train: yeah it is and knowing LION they proably have a archive information on various alien species. they also have extensive file on you as well Metal.

"Oh i've checked my file, just that you're the first person I've seen so GIDDY about their file. It's really nerdy" he'd say, teasing Freight Train

"yeah, I gotta get the #*)# out of the TOWAF after this match" Jowalla says

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply