ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG EmptyCAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
The Quantum CAU RPG.

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
Derrick watched Ash and Carmilla spar, with Amazonia informing him of the various moves they were using

Bluestreak shook his head and shirked away from Fastlane, saying that "I'm sorry but I have work to do, can't spend my time mingling with friends since I have responsibilities", letting the last word linger as he sneered at Fastlane

more_horiz
There as real as an elf prince and a frost woman are my thoughts" John would say

Mark: well my thoughts are one Dwarves a stubborn bastards and they think my kind are weak pansies , two Gremlins are notoriously mischievous little buggers , 3 Harpies are lovely sing voices so i herd, 4 i don't know what the hell a Chupacabra or Yeti are?

Nasoq: well I herd there's a rumor that Chpacabra's eat goats.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
There as real as an elf prince and a frost woman are my thoughts" John would say

Mark: well my thoughts are one Dwarves a stubborn bastards and they think my kind are weak pansies , two Gremlins are notoriously mischievous little buggers , 3 Harpies are lovely sing voices so i herd, 4 i don't know what the hell a Chupacabra or Yeti are?

Nasoq: well I herd there's a rumor that Chpacabra's eat goats.

"So it's all hearsay and stereotypes with you Mark? Lovely dude, no wonder you have so many friends" John would say as he walked out of the room

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Nasoq: well I herd there's a rumor that Chupacabra's eat goats.

"So it's all hearsay and stereotypes with you Mark? Lovely dude, no wonder you have so many friends" John would say as he walked out of the room

Sunnina: I will don't think Chupacabra's eat goats.

Nasoq: of course not my friend Jojo says that just a rumor Chupacabras actually prefer to eat nuts.

Sunnina follows John as Nasoq also follows behind her leaving Mark alone.

Mark: ha ha ah funny.

Sunnina: so what does your friend also say about Dwarves?

Nasoq: well she says that they're not as stubborn as people think they are. and she's kind of sad that her follow Classmate's Minzy's kind has been getting a bad rep ever since that those 2 Gremlin movies came out. she told me that her class mate Minzy hates those 2 movies. she also says that Harpies are like other speices their sing voice can be both good or bad.

finally she told me that Yetis are really hairy, and are highly intelligent.

more_horiz
"Well a lot of this stuff you can get from Dr. Halworth since him and Gravious are kind of contemporaries, so I don't know why any of this should be a surprise to you guys, unless you haven't talked to anybody else on campus or you weren't here when Cbomb was"

more_horiz
It was hard for her to leave Flannery while she's doing a case, eventhough Flannery took it better than she expected after she informed her what she has to do being apart from her felt like losing a part from herself but she knew the purpose of why she's doing this. There was talk in the correction facility from where Bulletproof is in that she's conspiring something within the prison so Song requested to the Chief that Jennifer partner up for a special assignment in which Jennifer would have to go undercover as an inmate. He didn't get into specifics as to how long she has to be undercover but he assured that Flannery will be looked after. Ironic as Summer's parents said the same thing when she offered to take care of her till she gets back. She didn't fully say her reasons for leaving as a cop shouldn't reveal their assignment to someone else but she told them that it was a serious case that the chief had to involve me in. The only ones who know about the case was her, Song, Faith, the Chief, Flannery, and Leon.

Leon and Faith have partnered up once Faith was well enough to go back into the force and the both of them promised Jennifer what Song assured her concerning Flannery.

Song mentioned that an agent will be assisting her for the case, the agent will be undercover as a guard.

Her name and background will be altered aswell as her appearance so that Bulletproof wont recognize her. Song introduced her to Cleric, in Jennifer's impression she's a nice lady. Even had a friendly conversation before they proceeded with the proceedure. Jennifer thought it would be surgery involved but Cleric did the process through magic. The procedure was painless and Jennifer examined herself in the mirror and is amazed at the results. The only thing not changed was the color of her hair in which Cleric mentioned that it looked good on her. After going through the rest of the proceedings she's ready to be transferred at the correctional facility

(So this is what it's like to be on the other side of the law) Jennifer thought to herself looking at the handcuffs and iron legs. She felt the bus stop at the correctional facility then the guard ordered the new inmates out. Jennifer stood up and followed the other prisoners as the guards exited the bus and noticed the line of inmates standing at the fence watching her and the others get off

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well a lot of this stuff you can get from Dr. Halworth since him and Gravious are kind of contemporaries, so I don't know why any of this should be a surprise to you guys, unless you haven't talked to anybody else on campus or you weren't here when Cbomb was"

Nasoq: well we weren't here with Cbomb was, and we have been follow Mark around since he's got here to see if we want to be friends with him, but he's kind of ass.

Sunnina: yeah I don't think we really get any info on stuff if we just hang around Mark all the time. Mark doesn't actually talk that much it's are serious business with that guy.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nasoq: well we weren't here with Cbomb was, and we have been follow Mark around since he's got here to see if we want to be friends with him, but he's kind of ass.

Sunnina: yeah I don't think we really get any info on stuff if we just hang around Mark all the time. Mark doesn't actually talk that much it's are serious business with that guy.

"So why do you hang out with him if he's so boring? I mean considering how long he's been here he should realize that we're here to enjoy life as well as train right?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
It was hard for her to leave Flannery while she's doing a case, eventhough Flannery took it better than she expected after she informed her what she has to do being apart from her felt like losing a part from herself but she knew the purpose of why she's doing this. There was talk in the correction facility from where Bulletproof is in that she's conspiring something within the prison so Song requested to the Chief that Jennifer partner up for a special assignment in which Jennifer would have to go undercover as an inmate. He didn't get into specifics as to how long she has to be undercover but he assured that Flannery will be looked after. Ironic as Summer's parents said the same thing when she offered to take care of her till she gets back. She didn't fully say her reasons for leaving as a cop shouldn't reveal their assignment to someone else but she told them that it was a serious case that the chief had to involve me in. The only ones who know about the case was her, Song, Faith, the Chief, Flannery, and Leon.

Leon and Faith have partnered up once Faith was well enough to go back into the force and the both of them promised Jennifer what Song assured her concerning Flannery.

Song mentioned that an agent will be assisting her for the case, the agent will be undercover as a guard.

Her name and background will be altered aswell as her appearance so that Bulletproof wont recognize her. Song introduced her to Cleric, in Jennifer's impression she's a nice lady. Even had a friendly conversation before they proceeded with the proceedure. Jennifer thought it would be surgery involved but Cleric did the process through magic. The procedure was painless and Jennifer examined herself in the mirror and is amazed at the results. The only thing not changed was the color of her hair in which Cleric mentioned that it looked good on her. After going through the rest of the proceedings she's ready to be transferred at the correctional facility

(So this is what it's like to be on the other side of the law) Jennifer thought to herself looking at the handcuffs and iron legs. She felt the bus stop at the correctional facility then the guard ordered the new inmates out. Jennifer stood up and followed the other prisoners as the guards exited the bus and noticed the line of inmates standing at the fence watching her and the others get off

Bulletproof stood at the front of the group, observing them. She only appeared interested in a few of the incoming prisoners when Jennifer caught her eye. She spoke to one of the women in her gang who nodded and passed it on to have her tested later.

more_horiz

Union Jack, Truin, Black Hawk, and Captain Justice arrived at the base after their space venture when Duchess has called them to inform them of a surprise instore for them. Union Jack opened the door of the mansion then finds himself caught in a hug by none other than

"SURPRISE!!!" Lightspeed hugged him

"Look at that" Black Knight said to Morpha in Union Jack, Captain Justice, Truin, and Black Hawk's shocked reaction"Cant trade timeless memories like that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Union Jack, Truin, Black Hawk, and Captain Justice arrived at the base after their space venture when Duchess has called them to inform them of a surprise instore for them. Union Jack opened the door of the mansion then finds himself caught in a hug by none other than

"Look at that" Black Knight said to Morpha in Union Jack, Captain Justice, Truin, and Black Hawk's shocked reaction"Cant trade timeless memories like that"
Rapidas had managed to return to his own era after retrieving Lightspeed with the others. He talked to him about the 'barrier' that he breached and the dangers that would accompany it. Lightspeed reassured him taht he would be there to face him with his friends, just like he knew Rapidas would do the same. This brought a smile to the southern speedster from the past, who took off back into time with the reinvented spurs Big Ben and CLock Man had made from Shaman's AllTool metal

As much as he would've liked to say and watch the reunion, he knew it was not his time, or place to do as such

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bulletproof stood at the front of the group, observing them. She only appeared interested in a few of the incoming prisoners when Jennifer caught her eye. She spoke to one of the women in her gang who nodded and passed it on to have her tested later.

The other inmates hooted, hollered, and shouted various uncivilized obscenities at the new inmates in which held Jennifer no effect as she ignored them

At the Halworth Academy. Carmilla paced back and fourth looking troubled about something

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"LIGHTSPEED!" Justice hugged his friend. "You're back! I knew it! I knew you were still alive!"

Zack Tempus smiled as he watched. "That was one hell of an adventure. But worth it."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The other inmates hooted, hollered, and shouted various uncivilized obscenities at the new inmates in which held Jennifer no effect as she ignored them

At the Halworth Academy. Carmilla paced back and fourth looking troubled about something
"Something wrong there Carmilla?" Specs would ask, hauling out some marble statues

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Something wrong there Carmilla?" Specs would ask, hauling out some marble statues

Ophelia walked over and picked up two of them. "Where do you want 'em?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The group could see some of the statues being lifted up due to the use of TK as Tyler lifted them up

Snapping out of her thoughts Carmilla looked at Specs"Some other time I'll explain it Specs"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The group could see some of the statues being lifted up due to the use of TK as Tyler lifted them up

Snapping out of her thoughts Carmilla looked at Specs"Some other time I'll explain it Specs"
Specs pointed to the bleachers as Ophelia and Tyler carried the statues, looking at Carmilla and raising an eyebrow. "You sure? I don't want to press but if it's something really serious, you should feel comfortable tell anybody here. It's not good to keep things bottled up, and I"m not just saying this cause i have to release stored energy from my eyes every 7 hours" he'd say, shooting up itno the sky

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"LIGHTSPEED!" Justice hugged his friend. "You're back! I knew it! I knew you were still alive!"

Zack Tempus smiled as he watched. "That was one hell of an adventure. But worth it."

Union Jack smiled then hugged Lightspeed back"Never had a doubt"

Lightspeed lets him and Captain Justice go"I'm touched" he then looked at Blackhawk and Truin"Ladies" he went over to hug them

"That is what makes this whole thing worth it"Big Ben said to Duchess as he smiled watching the reuinion. Duchess simply smiled then nods in agreement

Marnie looked away from this and tool off her glasses, wiping her eyes. She felt a comforting arm around Lang"There are exceptions Marnie. This is one of them"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Specs pointed to the bleachers as Ophelia and Tyler carried the statues, looking at Carmilla and raising an eyebrow. "You sure? I don't want to press but if it's something really serious, you should feel comfortable tell anybody here. It's not good to keep things bottled up, and I"m not just saying this cause i have to release stored energy from my eyes every 7 hours" he'd say, shooting up itno the sky

Carmilla nods"Ok I'll tell you but after we are finished here"

Tyler noticed Carmilla a little distressed. He wanted to say something but he decided to wait till he is done helping with the statues as he puts them to the bleachers

more_horiz
After being unshackled Jennifer is escorted to her prison cell

"Got a new roomate" The guard said to the inmate as Jennifer enters and the door is shut behind her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ophelia called back to him, having an idea, the story that always cheered up the team. "Hey Specs, tell her about the time that demon army camped out on the front lawn!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Got a new roomate" The guard said to the inmate as Jennifer enters and the door is shut behind her

Bulletproof was in the middle of working out and looked up at Jennifer. "Hello newbie. What are you in for?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"So why do you hang out with him if he's so boring? I mean considering how long he's been here he should realize that we're here to enjoy life as well as train right?"

Sunnina:well we we're hang out with him , but now we have decide not to.

Nasoq: well we thought he would be like those nice half elves from fairy tales, but boy where we wrong.

Sunnina: yeah we were kind of semi curious since it was a first time seeing a actually half elf in the flesh.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bulletproof was in the middle of working out and looked up at Jennifer. "Hello newbie. What are you in for?"

Jennifer puts her stuff up on the top bunk"Weapons smuggling. From your standard weapons and the ones you only see in science fiction. Was making some pretty good cash, then that dick Dark Falcon had to ruin everything."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply