ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Legato
6 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Acxz42

Possible Love Interest for Matthew? I love you

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
**** about to get very real for you sweetheart

Name: The Butcher
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Jan10
Bio: Coming soon
Note: Future Ultra Girl antagonist

more_horiz
so my idea for Mako was that he'd be a sort of mentor for Ultratide, out of a debt he owes the boy's father. Ultratide would meet the warring families of Atlantis, and Mako would ask him to step in and claim his place in one of thehouses

his mother would refuse, and then they'd have to team up against someone eeeevil

more_horiz
Serlena
Bulletproof
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 5f2gr5
Bio: Coming Soon.

I'm going to do something a little different with her in this verse, having her be more of an anti-hero who sometimes clashes with the main heroes.

more_horiz
Name: Julien Vandom
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 IQjTR

Going to do something a little different with the character when compared to the Prime version. In this one Julien is a female in this and is a newcomer in LION as she starts out as an agent that just graduated from the academy. Don't worry Guy she still plays the sane one role Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Name: Julien Vandom
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 IQjTR

Going to do something a little different with the character when compared to the Prime version. In this one Julien is a female in this and is a newcomer in LION as she starts out as an agent that just graduated from the academy. Don't worry Guy she still plays the sane one role Razz

Sweet. Very Happy

more_horiz
Witch char.
https://yande.re/post/show/53266/disc_cover-sena_robin-takahashi_kumiko-witch_hunte

more_horiz
The Insidious Sisters & Family & Minions

The Insidious Sisters(Bellatrix and Eve)

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 21d98110

Family: Alive

Dr.Nicodemus Magnus

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Ol53e

Alma Magnus

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Integr10

Minion

James Wolf

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 2JstP

For the Insidious Sisters spin off thread

more_horiz
The Hive
Six supervillains whom granted with a variety of psychic powers but who'd each function in a hive like mindset.

Future Ultra Girl Antagonist

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Hive
Six supervillains whom granted with a variety of psychic powers but who'd each function in a hive like mindset.

Future Ultra Girl Antagonist

Nice! Very Happy

more_horiz
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Dark+Spider+Man+Costume#/d4ai4in

Supreme's costume! Instead of a Spider make it a S.

Also I am thinking of three villains in the future.

Daghada: You know Tony the Chirdian from High Tide? Yes the freaky as hell yet NICE alien?

This is the *Evil* or *DARK* equalivent of what Tony is, and it's BAD. Considering what Supreme did in origin story. That says alot. (And to Tony too, because the guy has been doing his best not to fight. Also he is "weak" by their standards. Mainly because lack of training. Daghada, is like General Zod in a Chirdian body, a GROWN UP one at that.)

The Brute: Evil Hulk! Vs Not so nice Superman! It had to happen!

The Collector: Brainaic, if I were to write him.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Dark+Spider+Man+Costume#/d4ai4in

Supreme's costume! Instead of a Spider make it a S.

Also I am thinking of three villains in the future.

Daghada: You know Tony the Chirdian from High Tide? Yes the freaky as hell yet NICE alien?

This is the *Evil* or *DARK* equalivent of what Tony is, and it's BAD. Considering what Supreme did in origin story. That says alot. (And to Tony too, because the guy has been doing his best not to fight. Also he is "weak" by their standards. Mainly because lack of training. Daghada, is like General Zod in a Chirdian body, a GROWN UP one at that.)

The Brute: Evil Hulk! Vs Not so nice Superman! It had to happen!

The Collector: Brainaic, if I were to write him.

I'd like to see Supreme team up with Justice. Very Happy

more_horiz
In that case, why not? Metro City is under heavy repairs, and most of the smart crooks fear for their lives as to Supreme being about.

He is currently just touring the rest of the CAU Earth, trying to find his place amongst all this.

more_horiz
Johnathan Fox
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Malcol10
Base of Operations: Genesis City
Bio: Coming soon but key player in the Astroman story

Last edited by Legato on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
In that case, why not? Metro City is under heavy repairs, and most of the smart crooks fear for their lives as to Supreme being about.

He is currently just touring the rest of the CAU Earth, trying to find his place amongst all this.

Heh, funnily enough Penelope's home city is also under heavy repairs. Laughing

more_horiz
Anyone liking Alex's story?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Astroman?

I like it.

I can see a Captain Marvel/Superman thing with him and Supreme.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Alex is awesome. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Michael Fox
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 Malcol10
Base of Operations: Genesis City
Bio: Coming soon but key player in the Astroman story

Neat. Smile

more_horiz
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/003/4/0/professional_shitwrekcer_by_arremgee-d5qaf54.jpg
Placeholder for Omega's superhero costume.

more_horiz
I am worried about my guy, he has done some crazy things. But trying my best not to make him too uber.

Which is why he needs things like sleep. Because his powers give him head aches, really bad ones. (Because that's the source of his powers, pretty much a decent Plutoian in essence.)

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
I am worried about my guy, he has done some crazy things. But trying my best not to make him too uber.

Which is why he needs things like sleep. Because his powers give him head aches, really bad ones. (Because that's the source of his powers, pretty much a decent Plutoian in essence.)

I have this same worry with the Chase Siblings so what I would do is to just take the adventurer approach. I would have them travel not just around the world but in space also, maybe alternate dimensions. That and have them fight enemies that's around their power range.

You could do that for Supreme Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

I have this same worry with the Chase Siblings so what I would do is to just take the adventurer approach. I would have them travel not just around the world but in space also, maybe alternate dimensions. That and have them fight enemies that's around their power range.

Hell just look at the woman Justice Lad threw down with in Storyboard. Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Ohh I got powerful foes in mind. I am just worried as to the background damage he'll cause, even if a accident.

more_horiz
Michael D. Oxhard
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 17 10mj43b
Bio: Michael is a goth student living in NY and attending Midtown High like a boss. He's generally a loner but has one friend in Diana. Michael is a target for bullies but is more than willing to stand up for himself. He lives with his Uncle Jameson due to his parents dying in a fire caused by a pyrokinetic when he was a child, causing him to develop arsonphobia.
Recently, Michael has started having nightmares revolving around horrifying lab experiments and started developing mysterious psychic powers.
More as the story continues.
Powers: Psychic

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply