ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Legato
6 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz

Shari
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/195/1/a/4_by_trashup-d6df5c3.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/141/f/9/maid3_by_trashup-d5vsuzp.jpg
cheers 

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Shari
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/195/1/a/4_by_trashup-d6df5c3.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/141/f/9/maid3_by_trashup-d5vsuzp.jpg
cheers 
Niiiice Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Fox Conglomerate Employees

Scarlett
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Iron-m10

Personal Assistant to Johnathan Fox

What to expect from Scarlett.

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=7872

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Fox Conglomerate Employees

Scarlett
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Iron-m10

Personal Assistant to Johnathan Fox

What to expect from Scarlett.

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=7872

And that is why you don't try to mug little red riding hood.

more_horiz
Name: Nora Bennett
Appearance:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 The-sh10

more_horiz

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Xmn80o
^NuStronghold!Very Happy 

more_horiz
Name: Penelope Johnstone

Appearance: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Chloe_moretz_kick_ass_2_set

Superpower: Power Stealing: The ability to steal the powers from other metahumans, leaving them powerless.

Stolen Powers
Fire
Ice
Lightning
Earth
Flight
Stretch Hands
Superhuman Strength/Durability
Sonic Scream
Mouth Blast
Thunderclap
Energy Swords
Forcefield
Monster Form

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
.......Thats definitely alot of powers. I think, just so it wouldn't be an overload, there could be a limit to the powers.

Like five superpowers. She gets the first five superpowers she has acquired but every power she acquires she ends up losing the last power she had.. I also have this idea in that she has a character arc where she sees that taking someone's ability, while for good intentions, is still something thats morally questionable and she ends up developing empathic powers, something close to what Damon has.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
.......Thats definitely alot of powers. I think, just so it wouldn't be an overload, there could be a limit to the powers.

Like five superpowers. She gets the first five superpowers she has acquired but every power she acquires she ends up losing the last power she had.. I also have this idea in that she has a character arc where she sees that taking someone's ability, while for good intentions, is still something thats morally questionable and she ends up developing empathic powers, something close to what Damon has.

Good point. Since she just got earth, I took out claws and third eye is part of monster form, and super strength goes hand in hand with super jumping anyhow.
And yeah, an arc like that is just what she needs.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Good point. Since she just got earth, I took out claws and third eye is part of monster form, and super strength goes hand in hand with super jumping anyhow.
Her meeting Damon down the road would be cool also. Could have it that originally the gang wanted to meet Ultra Girl and Omni-Man since they're the two famous superheroes that Exodus had and managed to encounter Omni-Man during a patrol.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Her meeting Damon down the road would be cool also. Could have it that originally the gang wanted to meet Ultra Girl and Omni-Man since they're the two famous superheroes that Exodus had and managed to encounter Omni-Man during a patrol.

Stronghold: "Yo."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Stronghold: "Yo."
And Stronghold Embarassed  Laughing 

more_horiz
I was thinking of Penelope like, even if she has the powers, she cycles through them amazo style, you know? seven at a time

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Appearance: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Chloe_moretz_kick_ass_2_set

Superpower: Power Stealing: The ability to steal the powers from other metahumans, leaving them powerless.

Stolen Powers
Fire
Ice
Lightning
Earth
Flight
Stretch Hands
Sonic Scream
Mouth Blast
Thunderclap
Energy Swords
Forcefield
Monster Form

Also, adult Penelope
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Pauline_Nordin_personal_trainer_fitness_models

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Stolen Powers
Fire
Ice
Lightning
Earth
Flight
Stretch Hands
Sonic Scream
Mouth Blast
Thunderclap
Energy Swords
Forcefield
Monster Form

Also, adult Penelope
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 Pauline_Nordin_personal_trainer_fitness_models

Deadpool: Milk did that body good!

more_horiz
Little Jargon & the Jargon twins / sisters

1  Cragazai  Jargon

Little Jargon

Dodger " the human crash test dummy"

age 18

height 6'10"

weight 290 pounds

Body fat 14 %

lean mass: 249 lbs

fat mass: 40 lbs

know as Dodger " the Human Crash test dummy for doing dangerous stunts in movies  that no normal person could survived like surviving a exploded helicopter. lately she's been getting bored of doing stunts for movies were she has to be blown up , shot at  or anything a normal person wouldn't be able to survive and what's something more.

2 Fonna Jargon

Helida

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 330 pounds

body fat 14%

lean mass 283 lbs

fat mass 46 lbs

3 Konna Jargon

Bertha

height 7'5"

age 28

weight: 300 pounds

body fat 14%

lean mass 258 lbs

fat mass 42 lbs

4 Donna Jargon

Jacky

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 310 pounds

body fat 14 %

lean mass: 266 lbs

fat mass 43 lbs

5 Yonna Jargon

Jo

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 400 lbs

body fat 14%

lean mass 344 lbs

fat mass 56 lbs

6 Ronna Jargon

Bagare

age 28

height 7'5"

weight:  410 lbs

body fat 14%

lean mass 352 lbs

fat mass: 57 lbs

7 Zonna Jargon

Big Z

Zenith

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 415 lbs

body fat 14%

lean mass 356 lbs

fat mass 58 lbs  

the Jargon twins / sisters used to be professional wrestlers but they quickly got bored of that and start pursing other careers . Fonna became a carpenter specializing in  shipbuilding, maintenance, and repair techniques.  Konna took up be a black smith, Donna took up  doing roadwork,  Yonna took up becoming a bouncer for a high profile club run and own by LION were super power individuals gather at .  Ronna took up becoming a demolition expert and Zonna took up becoming a bodyguard for a famous person

as for their nicknames Fonna is nickname Helida by the people she workers with, Konna give her self the nick name Bertha because she thought it was a good black smith name. Donna is nick name Jacky by her follow workers, Yonna is nick name Jo by the people who have met her at the club. Ronna is nick name Bagare , and Zonna is nick name Big Z by the famous person she body guards.

race: Half human / half mystical Amazon  ( Draugr )

Powers

geometric growth in strength and speed

super human strength & durability

super human speed

enhanced healing

combat affinity

high resistance to electricity, ice, wind and fire

Zonna is the Bodyguard to James D'Amico, more specifically the bodyguard of the D'Amico Family. unlike your typical musclebound Bodyguard Zonna isn't a dumb brute she's quite intelligent. she has quadruplet daughters who refer to James D'Amico and his wife Robin D'amico as Jamie and Lobin cause they pronounce her name wrong.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Little Jargon & the Jargon twins / sisters

1  Cragazai  Jargon

Little Jargon

Dodger " the human crash test dummy"

age 18

height 6'10"

weight 290 pounds

know as Dodger " the Human Crash test dummy for doing dangerous stunts in movies  that no normal person could survived like surviving a exploded helicopter. lately she's been getting bored of doing stunts for movies were she has to be blown up , shot at  or anything a normal person wouldn't be able to survive and what's something more.

2 Fonna Jargon

Helida

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 330 pounds

3 Konna Jargon

Bertha

height 7'5"

age 28

weight: 300 pounds

4 Donna Jargon

Jacky

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 310 pounds

5 Yonna Jargon

Jo

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 400lbs

6 Ronna Jargon

Bagare

age 28

height 7'5"

weight:  410lbs

7 Zonna Jargon

Big Z

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 415lbs

the Jargon twins / sisters used to be professional wrestlers but they quickly got bored of that and start pursing other careers . Fonna became a carpenter specializing in  shipbuilding, maintenance, and repair techniques.  Konna took up be a black smith, Donna took up  doing roadwork,  Yonna took up becoming a bouncer for a high profile club run and own by LION were super power individuals gather at .  Ronna took up becoming a demolition expert and Zonna took up becoming a bodyguard for a famous person

as for their nicknames Fonna is nickname Helida by the people she workers with, Konna give her self the nick name Bertha because she thought it was a good black smith name. Donna is nick name Jacky by her follow workers, Yonna is nick name Jo by the people who have met her at the club. Ronna is nick name Bagare , and Zonna is nick name Big Z by the famous person she body guards.

race: Half human / half mystical Amazon

Powers

geometric growth in strength and speed

super human strength & durability

super human speed

enhanced healing

combat affinity

high resistance to electricity, ice, wind and fire

Nice. Smile 

more_horiz
Marnie Montgomery
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 26 61719310
Occupation: Headmistress of the Halworth Institute of Higher Learning, Head of the Science Division of LION

more_horiz
To explain my absence from Nu and the other RPG's like Quantum, and Prime it had more to do that I had a mixture of RPG burnout and lacked the motivation to continue the RPG's. But as of late I've found a little inspiration to do some roleplaying in the RPG's mentioned. Mainly Nu but I need you guys help in what kind of story I could use in NuCAU that could actually bring some spark back into roleplaying.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
To explain my absence from Nu and the other RPG's like Quantum, and Prime it had more to do that I had a mixture of RPG burnout and lacked the motivation to continue the RPG's. But as of late I've found a little inspiration to do some roleplaying in the RPG's mentioned. Mainly Nu but I need you guys help in what kind of story I could use in NuCAU that could actually bring some spark back into roleplaying.
continuing/really starting up the Red Headed Stranger arc for Astroman in the Halworth Institute thread then carry it on back to Astroman

Figuring out the mystery of what Questar and Aquan were doing if you remember that

having Gryphon back on the trail of Angel Enigma by meeting Splitside

Firewolf's first mission

Diamondback's first mission as Anna Chase and what will happen to her in terms of if she'll get her power back?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Ultra Girl teaming up with Firewolf?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
continuing/really starting up the Red Headed Stranger arc for Astroman in the Halworth Institute thread then carry it on back to Astroman

Figuring out the mystery of what Questar and Aquan were doing if you remember that

Firewolf's first mission

Diamondback's first mission as Anna Chase and what will happen to her in terms of if she'll get her power back?
1. I could do that

2. I've tried. Just that I didn't think the participants involved were interested in that. I'lll do it but that only depends on you guys.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Firewolf's first mission

1. I could do that

2. I've tried. Just that I didn't think the participants involved were interested in that. I'lll do it but that only depends on you guys.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t74p195-nucau-lion
@ 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Firewolf's first mission

1. I could do that

1. I'd REALLY like if you did this one, really, like seriously

2. I don't get what I did or how you came to the conclusion that I was not interested when I always replied every chance I got. If I don't say I'm uninterested, then I'm probably not uninterested. We are interested and I responded/posted my thoughts in messages about Anna getting her powers back and even progressed the plot when my posts were responded to, plus I had the last post in the thread so I don't know what made it come across like I was not interested?

I'm always active in every thread I post, just ask guy. I gotta catch up on prime and quantum cause BLH posts some HEAVY isht forreal

more_horiz

Froggy's even been training for it!

But yeah, he's very active in the threads.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply