ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Legato
6 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Movie Skeletor was FUCKING AWESOME!

And the He-Man movie actually did the whole "Scene after credits" that Marvel does.

Oh yes, yes sir.

After the Credits? It shows Skeeltor survived the pit toss, in water/steam. Declaring he will return. THEN it ends, for good.

Yeah.. Seriously.

Also whooping He-Man's ass with the magic was awesome too.

And I loved the Hover craft thing too.

Also you cant have a more ballsy opening than Skeletor conquering Eternia and holding The Sorceress hostage and almost killed her!!! He succeeded more than the cartoon versions. Also Evil-Lynn was pretty cool.

Yeah people make fun of that movie but I've always felt that the movie was better than how the critics made it out to be. One of the reasons why I don't always listen to film critics. Even some fan critics I take what they say with a grain of salt.

Hell I thought it was better than the toon personally.

The Cosmic key being a cool plot device cause it uses noise/music/song. He-Man ddi not have the Prince Adam deal.

And He Man was not retard strong either.

But yeah, they gave Skeletor balls. Without making him that much of a fighter (like the reboot cartoon. I did like some of those eps though.)

I did like the character arcs concerning Teela and Evil-Lynn and at least the Prince Adam/He-Man bit made sense in the 2002 series but I was starting to find Prince Adam a little annoying. That and was bummed that they kept that alien wizard. I hated that guy. Loved Gwildor from the Live Action films. He was comedy relief but not to, I just want Skeletor to kill him, levels. He was actually useful. The human characters...I give them this they're tolerable than the humans in the Bay Transformer Films. I liked the bald cop.

The Bald cop is made of win, cause that's the hard ass teacher from "Back To The Future."

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Movie Skeletor was FUCKING AWESOME!

And the He-Man movie actually did the whole "Scene after credits" that Marvel does.

Oh yes, yes sir.

After the Credits? It shows Skeeltor survived the pit toss, in water/steam. Declaring he will return. THEN it ends, for good.

Yeah.. Seriously.

Also whooping He-Man's ass with the magic was awesome too.

And I loved the Hover craft thing too.

Also you cant have a more ballsy opening than Skeletor conquering Eternia and holding The Sorceress hostage and almost killed her!!! He succeeded more than the cartoon versions. Also Evil-Lynn was pretty cool.

Yeah people make fun of that movie but I've always felt that the movie was better than how the critics made it out to be. One of the reasons why I don't always listen to film critics. Even some fan critics I take what they say with a grain of salt.

Hell I thought it was better than the toon personally.

The Cosmic key being a cool plot device cause it uses noise/music/song. He-Man ddi not have the Prince Adam deal.

And He Man was not retard strong either.

But yeah, they gave Skeletor balls. Without making him that much of a fighter (like the reboot cartoon. I did like some of those eps though.)

I did like the character arcs concerning Teela and Evil-Lynn and at least the Prince Adam/He-Man bit made sense in the 2002 series but I was starting to find Prince Adam a little annoying. That and was bummed that they kept that alien wizard. I hated that guy. Loved Gwildor from the Live Action films. He was comedy relief but not to, I just want Skeletor to kill him, levels. He was actually useful. The human characters...I give them this they're tolerable than the humans in the Bay Transformer Films. I liked the bald cop.

The Bald cop is made of win, cause that's the hard ass teacher from "Back To The Future."

There's just no way I can hate on a character that

A: Took out Skeletor's forces with a f'n shotgun
B: Decided to stay in Eternia and scored with a hot Eternian chick.
C: He had the balls to pull a gun on He-Man

more_horiz
James Stardanger
Appearance:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Samson10
Group Affiliation: Global Alliance
Bio: Coming soon

more_horiz
For anyone who wants to join this site. It is pretty laid back with a good mixture of veteran, and new role players.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
For anyone who wants to join this site. It is pretty laid back with a good mixture of veteran, and new role players.

I'm interested. I'll look into joining up tomorrow.
Also, set up a Birthday thread for you.

more_horiz
This place is my Super Hero board. I try for variety. The only reason I do not have a rpg forum, is because I had one for Drifters and it tanked hard. So if I did it again, more game settings and stuff.

more_horiz
Annnnd I'm registered! Very Happy

more_horiz
Name: Richard Granger
Hero Name: Centurion
Appearance:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Oliver10
Amor:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 22282010
Affiliation: Biotech Industries, Global Alliance, LION

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:

I may lurk there from time to time but as far as RPG threads go I'm more tied up with this one, and CBR depending on the RPG. That and don't exactly have the time to do both RPG sites but I wish others nothing but the best

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxSRmLBuL4k

Last edited by Legato on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Also I'm just tired of super hero stuff.

I do it here. Just here.

I *want* non super stuff now, and I was linked to this sweet anime looking rpg board. But I will likely not join.

Because it's a school rpg, and I HATE school background plots! (There is a damn good reason I never stick around in Cleric's School house Rumble rpgs. Just saying.)

I want giant robots sometimes! War games in another! And pretty much sci fi and fantasy stuff. (Even horror, yeah I love horror. Human or nno human. Just as long I am not a damn vampire, i'll do it.)

Yeah, that kind of deal.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Also I'm just tired of super hero stuff.

I do it here. Just here.

I *want* non super stuff now, and I was linked to this sweet anime looking rpg board. But I will likely not join.

Because it's a school rpg, and I HATE school background plots! (There is a damn good reason I never stick around in Cleric's School house Rumble rpgs. Just saying.)

I want giant robots sometimes! War games in another! And pretty much sci fi and fantasy stuff. (Even horror, yeah I love horror. Human or nno human. Just as long I am not a damn vampire, i'll do it.)

Yeah, that kind of deal.

I feel ya. Which is why I'm doing a Pantheon RPG here. On paper it's a superhero RPG but in actuality it's more of a fantasy RPG with a concept that's.. different than compared to the CAU stuff. It doesn't have a main plot for now as it's all about world building than main plot.

As far as horror. I don't mind vampires but I would try to make them as unique as possible. They sure as hell wont sparkle I tell you that much.

But yeah that's what this site is about. If you want to do something different RPG wise this is the place to do it.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Name: Richard Granger
Hero Name: Centurion
Appearance:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Oliver10
Amor:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 22282010
Affiliation: Biotech Industries, Global Alliance, LION

Sweet. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
James Stardanger
Appearance:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Samson10
Ship: The Star Hawk
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Sci-fi10
Group Affiliation: Global Alliance

Made an update

more_horiz
Rick M.F. Jones
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 52c9d2
Bio: A henchman for hire, Rick desires to move up the ranks up to an A-List Supervillain. This may have something to do with his utterly insane family: His father is a serial killer with flying brick powers, his mother is a dark sorceress, his sister is following in her footsteps, his brother is a narcissist, and as for his cousins....
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/349/1/c/go_to_sleep___by_naruto1a2a3a-d5o5haa.png
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/056/b/e/Supervillain_Shoot_05_by_his_lesbian_friend.jpg
The less said of them the better.
Rick was abandoned by his father when it was discovered he was simply ordinary. As such, he desires to surpass them all as a supervillain in order to prove that he doesn't need powers to do so. That's not to say Rick's a saint either, he has committed several crimes in his life, allied with other villains, killed, etc and he is still nowhere near the monster the others are.
Rick is also very loyal to his two friends Bob and Snyder.
He is starting to develop a rivalry with the Superhero Burning Man, a pyrokinetic.
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79H4lU8_dl0

more_horiz
Fox Conglomerate Employees

Scarlett
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Iron-m10

Personal Assistant to Johnathan Fox

Dr.Anton Strahovski
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Lamb-j10
Director of the Fox Conglomerate Science Division

Dr.Samantha "Sam" Cowen
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Fred-a10
Intern of the Fox Conglomerate Science Division

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Fox Conglomerate Employees

Scarlett
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Iron-m10

Personal Assistant to Johnathan Fox

Dr.Anton Strahovski
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Lamb-j10
Director of the Fox Conglomerate Science Division

Dr.Samantha "Sam" Cowen
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Fred-a10
Intern of the Fox Conglomerate Science Division

NICE! Very Happy

more_horiz
Frost Devil!
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/146/e/3/ice_devil_by_hales_the_hairball-d3h915s.jpg
Cool

more_horiz

Bullet Barrage
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 15vzvt
A supervillain speedster.

More later.

more_horiz
The Insidious Sisters

Bellatrix Insidious
http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime/112170.jpg

Eve insidious
http://www.animewallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20120704/code%20geass%20school%20uniforms%20skirts%20green%20hair%20cc%20anime%20golden%20eyes%20anime%20girls%202550x2775%20wallpap_www.wallpaperfo.com_61.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Insidious Sisters

Bellatrix Insidious
http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime/112170.jpg

Eve insidious
http://www.animewallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20120704/code%20geass%20school%20uniforms%20skirts%20green%20hair%20cc%20anime%20golden%20eyes%20anime%20girls%202550x2775%20wallpap_www.wallpaperfo.com_61.jpg

BGB!

more_horiz
For Future Reference,

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 2dj9jbb
NuStronghold's Costume.

more_horiz

Valotur
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 1zyfzoh
A 12-foot tall 'Yar-nottiian', a species of silver skinned aliens. She is a veteran member of the Galaxy Knights.

More later.

more_horiz
David
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Ikari-10
Student of Exodus High. Not really belonging in any social class within the school. He's not much of a gamer, doesn't consider himself in the hipster category, not smart enough to be a nerd, nor athletic enough to be a jock. David just try to make it through high school and not cause any trouble with the other students.

He usually keeps to himself. Doesn't bother speaking to anyone and prefers to remain invisible to the student public.

more_horiz
Naomi
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 23 Img_ti10
A friend of David's since he was two. During their childhood years they were inseparable but as they grew older their relationship started to gradually become more distant then they hardly spoke to one another when David was getting ready to move to Exodus City.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply