ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Legato
6 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Granite
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 Tessai10
First major enemy of Ultra Girl

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Name: Tyler Morgan
Appearance:
http://www.cinemasoldier.com/storage/post-images/chronicle-andrew-crushing-car.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1328317548288

Bio: Coming soon

more_horiz
Henry "Hank" Morrison
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 Tyler-10
Bio: Coming soon

more_horiz
Missile Mistress
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/285/6/5/missle_mistress_by_toxictoothpick-d30ngue.jpg

more_horiz
Mei Long
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 Black_10
Affiliation: Lady Naga

more_horiz

Queen Bee and Miss Honeybuzz

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 6z4poo

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 2rpz7so

more_horiz
Mouse Woman

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 2a8q39f

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 343ruih

Powers: Size Changing

more_horiz

Lord Darks

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 1zzs4yt

more_horiz
The Thing( To her it sounds cool tongue )
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 17892011
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 Top-1510
Antagonist to Astrowoman

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Thing( To her it sounds cool tongue )
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 17892011
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 Top-1510
Antagonist to Astrowoman

Badass. Cool

more_horiz
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 2itna5c

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 29olquv

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 25qdgle

The family of mercs working with Red Fox, the thief that Drusilla is currently after.

more_horiz
Penelope M. Johnstone
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 J5w1t1
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 6qg0lu
Superhero Name: Siphon
Bio: Penelope has had a hard life. She abused by her parents and tormented at school for years, both physically and mentally and even when teachers and faculty saw it at school they chose not to do anything, turning a blind eye simply because her tormentors had money. The only good thing in her life was tuning into the Chase Siblings exploits whenever she could along with researching super powers. Penelope knew that there had to be more to her life then this. At night, she dreamed of power, obtaining the power she never had in her life. That was all she wanted, to have the power to take control of her life, to take the power from those who hurt her and make them all pay. One day, when going for a walk, a series of events lead to her being chased by two metahumans, members of the local gang in the city. She was cornered in a warehouse and was slammed against a table and was being strangled to death. Before she died though, she summoned up a power, the power she had always wanted and stole the power from him, absorbing his super strength and kicking the criminal through a wall. Penelope then battled the other and managed to defeat him, stealing his power as well. The following day, she began fighting back against her tormentors, easily shoving down who tried to grab her outside, knocking down the head bully with a single slap and humiliating them in a wrestling match in gym class. That same day, she met Vindalee, one of the first people to be nice to her and the two quickly became friends. She sat with Vindalee at lunch and they discussed their powers. Vindalee introduced her to Bruiser, her brother and they made a plan to meet the rest of the team later.
Penelope did indeed meet with Psyche and his team but when they revealed their plan to take over the city, Penelope found herself wrestling with a moral choice: Become the hero she had always dreamed of being, just like the ones she looked up to, or become the villain and strike back against everyone. Penelope wrestled with the decision but in the end, the good in her won out and she tearfully declined after she found out she couldn't talk them out of it.
She returned home and was verbally attacked by her father. In a fit of anger, she threw him through the pantry doors, badly injuring him.
Her home was soon attacked however by the gang from before and Psyche's crew. She tried to fight them in her backyard but was bested by Burst. Outnumbered and outgunned, Penelope had only one chance: She talked to Psyche and let him read her mind, filling him in on what really happened with the gang, this caused the two groups to turn on each other, with Bruiser releasing her mother and the two gang members knocked out. After team Psyche left, Penelope drained their powers and spoke to the police.
Her parents went to the hospital and Penelope stayed at a hotel.
The next day, she left and began walking the city, not wanting anyone to be attacked because of her. However, Psyche's group had declared war on the gang and their leader, Apex, decided to use this as an excuse to destroy the city and her army of meta's went on the attack.
This lead to the city becoming a warzone, with the police, the criminals, Penelope, Team Psyche all fighting it out and even ordinary people rioting in the city during all the chaos.
Taking a bad beating despite her best efforts, Penelope knew she could not win this alone and allied herself with Psyche's group and later the police to bring order to the city.
The battle was intense. There was loss of life, immense amounts of destruction of property and tears and blood shed but they eventually succeded in defeating the gang and then confronting Apex who revealed her horrifying power of transformation and proceeded to give the heroes the fight of their lives.
Through teamwork and genius usage of their powers, they defeated her and Penelope succeeded in taking her powers. Psyche's group left Penelope on good enough terms and she herself went home and passed out from her wounds.
She woke up later at LION where she was healed and explained what had happened to her and the city. She met up with her parents again and they reconciled. Her parents are now in therapy for what they did and went through. In the meantime, Penelope is living at the Halworth Institute to get back to a more normal life, make real friends and get a better handle on her powers.
She is currently fighting alongside the Halworth students to save Vindalee.
Powers: Power Absorption: Steal the powers and abilities of others through touch.
Absorbed Powers
Superhuman Strength and Durability: Absorbed from Rocco and Apex.
Electric Blasts: Absorbed from Volt.
Pyrokinesis: Absorbed from Blaze.
Cryokinesis: Absorbed from Blizzard.
Terrakinesis: Absorbed from Concrete.
Mouth Beams: Absorbed from Belch.
Stretching Limbs: Absorbed from Stretch.
Finger Claws: Absorbed from Claw.
Flight: Absorbed from Glider.
Super Jumping: Absorbed from Leaper.
Thunderclap: Absorbed from Shockwave.
Laser Swords: Absorbed from Slice.
Forcefields: Absorbed from Barrier.
Sonic Scream: Absorbed from Banshee.
Finger Gun: Absorbed from Gunslinger.
Monster Transformation: Absorbed from Apex.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 2itna5c

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 29olquv

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 25qdgle

The family of mercs working with Red Fox, the thief that Drusilla is currently after.

The tragic part? The man and woman are actually old war buddies of Dru's.

more_horiz

Gunther
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/28jlm9y.png
Super Mutant
https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/104447q.jpg
Able to temporarily transform into the Super Mutant through drinking a special potion he created.

Tape Ninja
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/161/d/f/hpa_xander_by_xxrabbitstarxx-d3iilcy.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2n1i4xg.jpg
Superpower: Taper: The ability to have an unlimited amount of tape that comes out of nowhere A person with this power has the ability to materialize any type of tape they have seen and can manipulate it. For example, you can use the tape as a chain when coming out of the air or change it into a lifeline before falling into a hole. You can also materialize it in front of a person's mouth to stop them from talking. You can only materialize about 2 inches per second but through practice you can materialize up to 100 ft per second. Also, you can later materialize constructs of tape.

Evelyn Way
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/297/d/7/diana_pearson_by_parallendicular-d5isdwo.png
Powers: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Absorption

Badass Box Man
https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/raut6b.jpg
Badass-Normal

Alley-Cat
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/6z2ez5.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/195/7/4/gwen_lucky_girl_by_idelacio-d4izjna.jpg

Upcoming teammates for Doughboy.

more_horiz
Princess Sigruna
Appearance:
The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 22 Master10
Affiliation: Commander of The Illyrian Royal Guard and Global Alliance
Bio: Coming Soon

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Princess Sigruna
Appearance:

Looks like the chick from He-Man.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Princess Sigruna
Appearance:

So?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Princess Sigruna
Appearance:

So?

I did not say that was a bad thing. It's really suiting for a tom boy protector woman sort of deal.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Princess Sigruna
Appearance:

NICE! Very Happy

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Princess Sigruna
Appearance:

So?

I did not say that was a bad thing. It's really suiting for a tom boy protector woman sort of deal.

Yeah that's what I was going for Smile Personally I liked the 2002 Teela better than the 80's Teela, although the live action one wasn't that bad. Cant deny I liked the live action He-Man film. Lets look at it this way. That version of Skeletor was more threatening than the 80's cartoon Skeletor.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Princess Sigruna
Appearance:

So?

Yeah that's what I was going for Smile Personally I liked the 2002 Teela better than the 80's Teela, although the live action one wasn't that bad. Cant deny I liked the live action He-Man film. Lets look at it this way. That version of Skeletor was more threatening than the 80's cartoon Skeletor.

Lots of people are more threatening than 80's Skeletor. Laughing

But yeah, Skeletor was pretty cool in the 2002 and Movie versions.

more_horiz
Movie Skeletor was FUCKING AWESOME!

And the He-Man movie actually did the whole "Scene after credits" that Marvel does.

Oh yes, yes sir.

After the Credits? It shows Skeeltor survived the pit toss, in water/steam. Declaring he will return. THEN it ends, for good.

Yeah.. Seriously.

Also whooping He-Man's ass with the magic was awesome too.

And I loved the Hover craft thing too.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

And the He-Man movie actually did the whole "Scene after credits" that Marvel does.

Oh yes, yes sir.

After the Credits? It shows Skeeltor survived the pit toss, in water/steam. Declaring he will return. THEN it ends, for good.

Yeah.. Seriously.

Also you cant have a more ballsy opening than Skeletor conquering Eternia and holding The Sorceress hostage and almost killed her!!! He succeeded more than the cartoon versions. Also Evil-Lynn was pretty cool.

Yeah people make fun of that movie but I've always felt that the movie was better than how the critics made it out to be. One of the reasons why I don't always listen to film critics. Even some fan critics I take what they say with a grain of salt.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Oh yes, yes sir.

Yeah.. Seriously.

Also you cant have a more ballsy opening than Skeletor conquering Eternia and holding The Sorceress hostage and almost killed her!!! He succeeded more than the cartoon versions. Also Evil-Lynn was pretty cool.

Yeah people make fun of that movie but I've always felt that the movie was better than how the critics made it out to be. One of the reasons why I don't always listen to film critics. Even some fan critics I take what they say with a grain of salt.

Hell I thought it was better than the toon personally.

The Cosmic key being a cool plot device cause it uses noise/music/song. He-Man ddi not have the Prince Adam deal.

And He Man was not retard strong either.

But yeah, they gave Skeletor balls. Without making him that much of a fighter (like the reboot cartoon. I did like some of those eps though.)

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Oh yes, yes sir.

Yeah.. Seriously.

Hell I thought it was better than the toon personally.

The Cosmic key being a cool plot device cause it uses noise/music/song. He-Man ddi not have the Prince Adam deal.

And He Man was not retard strong either.

But yeah, they gave Skeletor balls. Without making him that much of a fighter (like the reboot cartoon. I did like some of those eps though.)

I did like the character arcs concerning Teela and Evil-Lynn and at least the Prince Adam/He-Man bit made sense in the 2002 series but I was starting to find Prince Adam a little annoying. That and was bummed that they kept that alien wizard. I hated that guy. Loved Gwildor from the Live Action films. He was comedy relief but not to, I just want Skeletor to kill him, levels. He was actually useful. The human characters...I give them this they're tolerable than the humans in the Bay Transformer Films. I liked the bald cop.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply