ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Legato
6 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
To explain my absence from Nu and the other RPG's like Quantum, and Prime it had more to do that I had a mixture of RPG burnout and lacked the motivation to continue the RPG's. But as of late I've found a little inspiration to do some roleplaying in the RPG's mentioned. Mainly Nu but I need you guys help in what kind of story I could use in NuCAU that could actually bring some spark back into roleplaying.
continuing/really starting up the Red Headed Stranger arc for Astroman in the Halworth Institute thread then carry it on back to Astroman

Figuring out the mystery of what Questar and Aquan were doing if you remember that

having Gryphon back on the trail of Angel Enigma by meeting Splitside

Firewolf's first mission

Diamondback's first mission as Anna Chase and what will happen to her in terms of if she'll get her power back?
1. I could do that

2. I've tried. Just that I didn't think the participants involved were interested in that. I'lll do it but that only depends on you guys.
1. I'd REALLY like if you did this one, really, like seriously

2. I don't get what I did or how you came to the conclusion that I was not interested when I always replied every chance I got. If I don't say I'm uninterested, then I'm probably not uninterested. We are interested and I responded/posted my thoughts in messages about Anna getting her powers back and even progressed the plot when my posts were responded to, plus I had the last post in the thread so I don't know what made it come across like I was not interested?

I'm always active in every thread I post, just ask guy. I gotta catch up on prime and quantum cause BLH posts some HEAVY isht forreal
1. Ok. Actually interested in seeing where it goes myself:) 

2. Sorry for the implication that you weren't interested Froggy. You're one cool amphibian Cool  Hugs?

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Hugs and we're cool man

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Hugs and we're cool man

Besides I like where you have got this arc going. Anna Chase hanging out with celebrities of mythology:D 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Hugs and we're cool man

Besides I like where you have got this arc going. Anna Chase hanging out with celebrities of mythology:D 
cool, I figured they'd be an interesting supporting cast

Villains to follow

more_horiz
I just like to say Froggy that I sent you a Pm

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Little Jargon & the Jargon twins / sisters

1  Cragazai  Jargon

Little Jargon

Dodger " the human crash test dummy"

age 18

height 6'10"

weight 290 pounds

know as Dodger " the Human Crash test dummy for doing dangerous stunts in movies  that no normal person could survived like surviving a exploded helicopter. lately she's been getting bored of doing stunts for movies were she has to be blown up , shot at  or anything a normal person wouldn't be able to survive and what's something more.

2 Fonna Jargon

Helida

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 330 pounds

3 Konna Jargon

Bertha

height 7'5"

age 28

weight: 300 pounds

4 Donna Jargon

Jacky

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 310 pounds

5 Yonna Jargon

Jo

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 400lbs

6 Ronna Jargon

Bagare

age 28

height 7'5"

weight:  410lbs

7 Zonna Jargon

Big Z

age 28

height 7'5"

weight: 415lbs

the Jargon twins / sisters used to be professional wrestlers but they quickly got bored of that and start pursing other careers . Fonna became a carpenter specializing in  shipbuilding, maintenance, and repair techniques.  Konna took up be a black smith, Donna took up  doing roadwork,  Yonna took up becoming a bouncer for a high profile club run and own by LION were super power individuals gather at .  Ronna took up becoming a demolition expert and Zonna took up becoming a bodyguard for a famous person

as for their nicknames Fonna is nickname Helida by the people she workers with, Konna give her self the nick name Bertha because she thought it was a good black smith name. Donna is nick name Jacky by her follow workers, Yonna is nick name Jo by the people who have met her at the club. Ronna is nick name Bagare , and Zonna is nick name Big Z by the famous person she body guards.

race: Half human / half mystical Amazon

Powers

geometric growth in strength and speed

super human strength & durability

super human speed

enhanced healing

combat affinity

high resistance to electricity, ice, wind and fire
Nice. Smile 
Thanks

when I do the NU bios for the Manastina Siblings  the Jargon Sisters cousins,  they're not going to a lot younger then their counterparts  NU Sandwinder (Saskouara Manastina) will be  15 years old , NU Amp Vanessa Manastina   14 years old  , NU  Chippy   (Sayskioa )  12 years old ,  Put ( Saskioia Manastina ) 11 years old, Thowind ( Thoypia Manastina ) 8 years old. they're the NU counterparts of the Manastina Siblings other cousins  Lara Quincy Alexandra  and Emmilziza    ( Emilia ) Jezebel Alexandra will be  10 years old and  6 years old.  so basically they will all just be kids.

more_horiz
the Manastina Siblings ( the children  of Little Jargon / dodger and her older sisters'  cousin Immilia )

Saskouara Manastina

age 15

height: 6'10"

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 Anime-smart-boy

powers: super human strength and durability  class 30  for the rest of the body but can  turn his arms into a crystallize quartz substance that's harden then diamond .

Vanessa Manastina

age 14

height: 6'0"

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 Anime_girl_dj

powers

Super human strength and durability  class 25

super human speed

electrokinesis

Sayskioa Manastina

age 12

height: 5'6"

power: the ability to  understand  and communicate with animals

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 Naota_nandaba___flcl_complete__by_lightyagane-d34ulrp

Saskioia Manastina

age 11

height: 5'0"

powers: super human strength class  10

Elasticity ( body compose of a rubber like substance that unlike  rubber is immune to heat and  highly resistance against cold.)

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 Kid_luffy_render_by_carolester-d5nt0s4

Thoypia Manastina

age 8

height 4'11"

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 Skyl

powers:

super human strength class 3  ( 3 tons)

super human speed

Aerokinesis

father Christopher Alexandra / Manastina

races: Lusus

Mother Immilia  Manastina

grand parents 1

grandmother Jonna Manastina ( owner of Manastaina gaming corp)

grandfather Mcgalister  ( inventor ,  LION agent )

Great grandmother Vonna Mäktig ( owner of Valandina Dinner )

Great Great Grandmother Valdania Mäktig ( CEO of Mäktig Corporation which includes  Valandina Hospital , Stridayxa City Hospital ,  and Vangard Labs . )

grand parents 2

grandfather Bruists Alexandra

grandmother Ammililziza ( Ammilia)  Alexandra

great grand mother Sykhara Gavitouious   ( genetic research scientist )

great grand father Kevin Gavitiouious (   genetic research scientist)

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
One of the escaped aliens

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 QhcgF23

more_horiz
the Manastina Siblings' father's sister's children & Nash

Lara Quincy Alexandra

height: 4'0"  

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 Light%20headphones%20vocaloid%20hatsune%20miku%20ipod%20headphones%20girl%20aqua%20hair%201294x1000%20wallpaper_www.vehiclehi.com_28

powers

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Manipulation

hair shield ( grows when drenched in water can grow to a max of eight feet thick and eight feet long per hair)

Emmilziza    ( Emilia ) Jezebel Alexandra

height: 4'9"

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 Anime-child1

powers

Imagination manifestiton ( the ability to manifest objects and beings from her imagination into psychic energy constructs or aspects.

superhuman strength & durability class 5 ( 5 tons)

supernaturally dense muscle ,  bone, and tendon  tissue.

skin durability- that of a normal person.

Nash Henzouanou

age 10

power

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 19-anime_boy_music

momentum absorption ( impact absorption) & redirection

super relfexes and super agility

races: : Lusus

mother Alexandra Alexandra ( Marine biologist )

father Julius Rodriguez / Alexandra ( stay at home dad)

aunt Sandara Alexandra ( their mother's younger sister)

grandparents ( father's side)

grandfather Eliazo Rodriguez ( retired FBI agent)

grandmother  Sahsa Rodriguez ( owner and head chef of a Mexican restaurant )

grandparents ( mother's side)

grandfather Bruists Alexandra ( retired CIA agent)

grandmother  Ammililziza ( Ammilia)  Alexandra ( NASA scientist )

grandaunt Kashaihia Gavitouious  ( LION agent)

great grand mother Sykhara Gavitouious   ( genetic research scientist )

great grand father Kevin Gavitiouious (   genetic research scientist)

great great grandmother Edwina Alexandra ( Prime Minster of Sweden)

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
hey guy, you're playing as psionica in this red headed stranger arc, right?

just double checking

pm me if you have an idea on what/who/why she's been calling astroman for help who's got her locked up and we can work on something

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
hey guy, you're playing as psionica in this red headed stranger arc, right?

just double checking

pm me if you have an idea on what/who/why she's been calling astroman for help who's got her locked up and we can work on something

Me to since it also involves Astroman Smile 

more_horiz
NU Emilia's psychic aspect

Feisty

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 27 Barbara__the_barbarian_by_oddmachine-d5ft30v
powers

teleportation

super strength ( depend on the amount of courage Emilia has)

represents: Courage ,Curiosity and Hope

now where should I introduce the NU versions of the Manastina Siblings, Lara, Emilia and Nash.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

Alright, I got something good that I'm cooking up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Lay it on me Smile 

more_horiz
I like this to take this time to tell Legato that the NU version of Cragazai   was made to meet the NU Version of Insidious

if anyone wants to know what Lusus means it's Latin for mutant

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a correction)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lay it on me Smile 
yeah good to hear that, lay it on him and I guy

and Lusus, yeah I remember BLH

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lay it on me Smile 
yeah good to hear that, lay it on him and I guy

and Lusus, yeah I remember BLH

I need help on how Lusus came to be in NU so for the only thing i have down is that is NU Sykhara Gavitouious & NU Kevin Gavitiouious were genetic research scientists not really much to go by.

more_horiz
well considering it's the latin term for mutant, you can do a number of things
radiation
spawning of an age of superhumans (Since lusus isn't just classifie to your guys because a lot of heroes we have could be mutants right?) and how that might signify something is going to happen/something big has happened or been triggered

celestial manipulation etc etc

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lay it on me Smile 

Weapon P. Project Psionic. Experiment #224779. Codename: PSIONICA.
http://www.zerochan.net/1536145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBSc-2w8564

For the most part, the back story that Halworth gave applies. She was abducted by a cult who are dedicated in creating the ultimate psychic super weapon and bringing about the end of the world. It was this group that are responsible for Omega's powers. Something that will be explored more thoroughly in his back story. Possessing extreme amounts of psychic powers, she has been tortured, experimented on and trained. Most of the time, she has a device on her head that limits her powers and shocks her if she starts to act up. When not being trained, she is locked up in a glass coffin device that limits her further and keeps her paralyzed. Despite all of this, she has been able to send out pleas for help and latched onto Alex because she remembered his father and sensed the good in him.

Alex works with his friends to find where she is being kept. Eventually tracking them down, he goes in and fights his way through their extreme security and finds her room. There is an entire section of the base dedicated to keeping her locked up. Fighting through the security, Alex finds her and breaks open the doors and coffin, despite one of the scientists begging and pleading with him not to let her out. Alex breaks the device on her head. She's sick and trembling and has scars on her body from the experiments but she's alive.
Blast doors slam down but Alex uses heat vision to blast them down. He is confronted by a small army and is preparing to fight them when Psionica looks up at them.

Alex finds himself in, strangely enough, a meadow.
http://wallpaperswide.com/peaceful_meadow-wallpapers.html
It's empty aside from the sounds of birds chirping and the wind. Alex wanders around for awhile, lost and wandering what's going on.
He eventually finds Psionica standing ontop of a tree. She jumps up and down and waves him over.

Alex flies over to her and just when he reaches her, he is brought back to reality. It is night now. She is standing on top of a steel girder, the entire base torn apart, utterly destroyed and burning below them....with no sign of the people who had been there.

Psionica jumps into his arms with childish glee and talks to him in his mind.
(Don't worry. The bad men are all gone.)

While Alex has saved her, he is left with more questions then answers.
Who were the cultists? What did she do to them? Why did they abduct this girl? And just what has he unleashed into the world?

more_horiz
Aaaand we have a nifty arc for Astroman Very Happy 

more_horiz
I like this, I like this a lot

esp with how psionica has been a...confusing issue for Astroman

and more tying in, yaaaaay

more_horiz

Thanks guys!Very Happy cheers 

more_horiz
Astroman already has a lock on her location, just that when he gets there he'll need to figure out how to get into the base

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
well considering it's the latin term for mutant, you can do a number of things
radiation
spawning of an age of superhumans (Since lusus isn't just classifie to your guys because a lot of heroes we have could be mutants right?) and how that might signify something is going to happen/something big has happened or been triggered

celestial manipulation etc etc
well just as long as it doesn't involved DARPA they been involved with the  Prime and Quantum versions it's time for change.  giving  NU Sykhara Gavitouious & NU Kevin Gavitiouious back ground I was think more  along the lines of genetic engineering and radiation would fit the bill.  so the question is what company or  organization or group ( could be terrorist) did Sykhara  & Kevin and their genetic researcher them  work for? some else can come up with the company, organization  or group they work for

of course this would also include the NU versions of  Jan, Jorrah ,Zaskukai, and B.B Lash's   parents.   Nu versions Plasma , Hardbodie , Nash, and Holly's great grandparents.  as for the NU version of Danielle  let's just let her be a clone of Bruists like the Prime Version.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Astroman already has a lock on her location, just that when he gets there he'll need to figure out how to get into the base

Razz 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply