ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Legato
6 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 28 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Astroman already has a lock on her location, just that when he gets there he'll need to figure out how to get into the base

Razz 

is there something for me where should I introduce the NU Versions of the Manastina Siblings, Lara , Emilia and Nash at?

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread - Page 28 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
well considering it's the latin term for mutant, you can do a number of things
radiation
spawning of an age of superhumans (Since lusus isn't just classifie to your guys because a lot of heroes we have could be mutants right?) and how that might signify something is going to happen/something big has happened or been triggered

celestial manipulation etc etc
well just as long as it doesn't involved DARPA they been involved with the  Prime and Quantum versions it's time for change.  giving  NU Sykhara Gavitouious & NU Kevin Gavitiouious back ground I was think more  along the lines of genetic engineering and radiation would fit the bill.  so the question is what company or  organization or group ( could be terrorist) did Sykhara  & Kevin and their genetic researcher them  work for? some else can come up with the company, organization  or group they work for

of course this would also include the NU versions of  Jan, Jorrah ,Zaskukai, and B.B Lash's   parents.   Nu versions Plasma , Hardbodie , Nash, and Holly's great grandparents.  as for the NU version of Danielle  let's just let  her be a clone of Bruists like the Prime Version.
these are all valid ideas, it's a new universe and you don't have to involve darpa

you could come up with the company/organization or use aurelicorp, horizon Labs, CHAOS I got more if you want it

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Astroman already has a lock on her location, just that when he gets there he'll need to figure out how to get into the base

Razz 
is there something for me where should I introduce the  NU Versions of the Manastina Siblings, Lara , Emilia and Nash at?  

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t354-the-famous-manastina-siblings
cheers 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Razz 
is there something for me where should I introduce the  NU Versions of the Manastina Siblings, Lara , Emilia and Nash at?  
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t354-the-famous-manastina-siblings
cheers 
thanks for the Thread Admin oh and  NU Kashaihia and NU Mcgalister  will be appearing in the NU LION thread since their LION agents.  also i have a post for you in the Agent Freight Train Thread.

more_horiz
Psionica would def be around/the same age as Alex

more_horiz
Admin I want you do do the new butler for the  The Famous Manastina Siblings thread who will be in charge of watching over them since none of the NU Manastina Siblings are  adults.  NU Saskouara  is 15, Nu Vanessa   is 14  , NU Sayskioa  is 12, NU Saskioia  and NU Thopyia is 8.  their cousins on their father's side  NU Lara is 10 and NU Emilia is  6 and their  cousins friend friend Nash is  10.

which brings me to their parents and grandparents ages

Mcaglister  Manastaina

Jonna Manastaina

Immeslia Manastaina

Christopher Alexandra / Manastaina

aunt   Alexandra Alexandra

uncle Julius Rodriguez

aunt Sandara Alexandra

grandfather 2  Bruists Alexandra

grandmother  2 Ammilia Alexandra

grandaunt Kashaihia Gavitouious

Eliazo Rodriguez

Sasha Rodriguez

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
In light of what occurred in the Firewolf thread, once Astroman is done with his mission in saving Psionica I'll have him join the others in finding the aliens and the main two who orchestrated the breakout.

more_horiz
Okay cool

But first onward to danger

more_horiz
okay so I got

Sykhara  & Kevin + Radiation + genetic engineering now i just need a company, organization or terrorist group to complete things. so let's see

aurelicorp, horizon Labs or CHAOS ? Froggy got anymore?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
okay so I got

Sykhara  & Kevin + Radiation + genetic engineering now i just need a company, organization or terrorist group to complete things. so let's see

you don't like those?

the whole thing about CAU is making your own stuff and these are just the only few we have up and running in storylines man, things are still pretty raw so there's not like a billion places already made

do you want me to think of more and you just don't like the ones I've suggested or what? You're really over thinking this BLH

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Okay cool

Like the one I set up in the Firewolf thread?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
okay so I got

you don't like those?

the whole thing about CAU is making your own stuff and these are just the only few we have up and running in storylines man, things are still pretty raw so there's not like a billion places already made

do you want me to think of more and you just don't like the ones I've suggested or what? You're really over thinking this BLH

it's just a suggestion I like to have options. might choose Horizon Labs but  what is Horizon Labs exactly  I only herd of Aurelicorp and CHAOS, mostly CHAOS. we can't choose if i don't know what the company or organization is or what they do.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Okay cool

yea man!

And @BLH: Horizon Labs is like STAR LABS basically super science stuff

You can make it about w/e you want I feel like you're over thinking this man

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Okay cool

yea, didn't you get my messages on CBR where I gushed about it?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Okay cool

yea man!

And @BLH: Horizon Labs is like STAR LABS basically super science stuff

You can make it about w/e you want I feel like you're over thinking this man
Okay so it's this

Sykhara  & Kevin + Radiation + genetic engineering  +  their  Research team +  Horizon Labs + the NU Black Dragon Clan and NU Mazakzui Long + NU Doctor Ivan Goldstar + bring your kids to work day + field trip + misbehaving kids   = trigger.

point being trigger equals a bunch of kids getting infected by a radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound meant to create  super humans! obviously  Black Dragon Clan are a part of the trigger cause they Mazakuzui wanted super human Ninjas.  Ivan Goldstar is involved cause  he's not  fond of the idea and wanted to sabotaged the experiment so that his robotic experiment would succeed so he can prove he's better at building high tech robotic stuff then his rival NU Chronic.

more_horiz
Manastina Siblings famous for their grand parents being famous

little more info on the their grandparents

the Famous Sun Shine Monkey  Squad

Leader- Mcgalister Manastina  " Sunshine Monkey"  ( LION agent)

gear- the Micro Steam engine Power Suit

Jonna Manastina  ( retired form the Superhero gig  more focus on running her company)

Wolf man  ( LION Agent)

cyborg instectiod   humanoid was once alive  as a Interpol agent but  was murder by a vicious gang and  was bought back life by Aurelicorp viva robocop  style.

Bruno ( LION Agent)

Werebear  

has a daughter Ursa who is friends with a ice maiden Ceslia

Tony J Matthews  ( LION agent )

Magician

Kashaihia Gavitouious  ( LION agent)

Swordswoman

the Sunshine Monkey Squad are famous for taking down the infamous orc crime boss Vaslorzaor Marazoukai his men Masmouon Galdrnaork , Ojako Aajko , Yaraukio Marokiao , Cojoko Aazakio and his international crime organization. had bouts with a anti hero group called the Hardknox compose of Xambouious Marazoukai , Minoirock , Marz J. Matthews ( Tony J. Matthews twin brother) , Kariko , Mosahihia , and Henziouiui in the past.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Sykhara & Kevin's research team

1 Doctor Natalia Lash

2 Jebediah Lash

3 Doctor Mitsuo Tamakui ( Zaskukai's father)

4 Doctor Carl Jackson ( Hardbodied's great grandfather)

5 Doctor Steve Henzouanoui ( Nash's great grandfather)

6 Doctor Rolan Rodguius ( Pedro's great grandfather)

7 Doctor Elizabeth Masohi ( Rajiu's great grandfather)

8 Doctor Charles Mavlorki ( Cassidy's great grandfather)

9 Doctor Will Mackain ( Kyle's great grandfather)

10 Professor Lanfen Waza ( Yang & Yin Waza's great Grandmother)

11 Doctor Clyde Mcdavidson ( Cindy's Great grand Father)

12 Professor Ray Bomber ( Johnny B. Bomber's grand father)

13 Professor Sasuki Kainlou ( Ryu & Kaniou's great grandfather)

14 Doctor Trisha Boris ( Vivaio's Great Grandmother )

15 Professor Keith Zarsors ( Anointia's great grandfather)

radioactive genetic engineering chemical compound name- Cocktail S

okay that's about it besides the rest of the the Research team will remind nameless expect for Jan and Jorrah parents who you will name Froggy since Jan and Jorrah are your characters.

more_horiz
Jarrah and Joni

bam
names right there

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Jarrah and Joni

bam
names right there

okay then it's settle the Research team is

1 Doctor Sykhara Gravitous

2 Doctor Kevin Gravitous

3 Doctor Natalia Lash

4 Jebediah Lash

5 Doctor Mitsuo Tamakui ( Zaskukai's father)

6 Doctor Carl Jackson ( Hardbodied's great grandfather)

7 Doctor Steve Henzouanoui ( Nash's great grandfather)

8 Doctor Rolan Rodguius ( Pedro's great grandfather)

9 Doctor Elizabeth Masohi ( Rajiu's great grandfather)

10 Doctor Charles Mavlorki ( Cassidy's great grandfather)

11 Doctor Will Mackain ( Kyle's great grandfather)

12 Professor Lanfen Waza ( Yang & Yin Waza's great Grandmother)

13 Doctor Clyde Mcdavidson ( Cindy's Great grand Father)

14 Professor Ray Bomber ( Johnny B. Bomber's grand father)

15 Professor Sasuki Kainlou ( Ryu & Kaniou's great grandfather)

16 Doctor Trisha Boris ( Vivaio's Great Grandmother )

17 Professor Keith Zarsors ( Anointia's great grandfather)

18 Doctor Jarrah ( Jan's mother)

19 Professor Joni ( Jorrah's father)

20 the 100 other members of the research team responsible for Cocktail S

more_horiz
the Lusus Orphans

Rajiu Masohi

age 6

powers

Puppetry / Doll Physiology

secondary power  super reflexes, super strength , super dexterity, and super agility.

Cassidy Mavlorki

age 6

powers

Myokinesis

secondary power- super reflexes & stinky odor scent glands located on the pours of her body.

Kyle Mackain

age 6

powers

Technokinesis

secondary powers- super agility and super dexterity

Yang Waza

age 6

powers

Photokinesis

secondary powers- super agility & super dexterity

Yin Waza

age 6

powers

Umbrakinesis

Secondary power- super speed and super agility

Cindy Mcdavidson

age 6

Powers

Thermokinesis

secondary powers: super agility and Oil Secretion

Pedro J. Rodguius

age 8

Powers

Plasmakinesis

secondary power- super strength, super reflexes and super agility.

adoptive father

Stills

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

Man, you have really thought all this stuff out.

I'll get onto it tomorrow man.

more_horiz
I said stills would be a good adoptive father for Pedro

what made you choose nemo instead? you didn't like my suggestion?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

you did must not have seen it. well I change it to Stills.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

you did must not have seen it. well I change it to Stills.
ah okay, just wondering

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Man, you have really thought all this stuff out.

I'll get onto it tomorrow man.
it also helps that the Manastaina siblings are also famous because their grandmother Jonna is the owner of a multi-billion dollar gaming company  ( gaming as in PC and Consoles)  as big as Nintendo .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply