ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astroman: Chapter One-Genesis

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionAstroman: Chapter One-Genesis - Page 3 EmptyRe: Astroman: Chapter One-Genesis

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Gensalve put a hand on Astroman's shoulder and smiled at him. "Thank you, Astroman. If it is alright with you, I would like to call you my friend for what you did"

Astroman smiled then placed a hand on Gensalve's shoulder aswell" Friend's ok"

For Froggy Smile
"Much obliged. If you ever need anything, you'll know where to find me with this" Gensalve tells Astroman, handing him a red watch. "It's a HAD, Hyper Attuning Device, keyed to my senses. The others and I will live out our days on Earth, peacefully we hope" he'd say, before 'porting out of there

"I will and take care" Astroman waved then flew off

At the Global News Network building

Sarah Levesque was sitting at her desk making some improvements over her latest story then Tim, her camera guy, approached her" Check this out" he showed her a sighting of The Angel of Twilight City. After showing the video Sarah glanced at him

"What?"

"Tim, I appreciate the effort but I cant report this" Sarah asked

"Howcome?" Tim asked

"Because it would just look like one of those tabloid type of reports. Our news station should be more dignified than that" Sarah said then they see Astroman fly past the office window. She smiled then waved at his direction

"You've got it bad" Tim teased then Sarah rolled her eyes" Oh shut up"

descriptionAstroman: Chapter One-Genesis - Page 3 EmptyRe: Astroman: Chapter One-Genesis

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
White Magician slapped a hand on his back. "Excellent work as always. By the way, Atomix just got brought in again."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Gensalve put a hand on Astroman's shoulder and smiled at him. "Thank you, Astroman. If it is alright with you, I would like to call you my friend for what you did"

Astroman smiled then placed a hand on Gensalve's shoulder aswell" Friend's ok"

For Froggy Smile
"Much obliged. If you ever need anything, you'll know where to find me with this" Gensalve tells Astroman, handing him a red watch. "It's a HAD, Hyper Attuning Device, keyed to my senses. The others and I will live out our days on Earth, peacefully we hope" he'd say, before 'porting out of there

"I will and take care" Astroman waved then flew off

Sarah Levesque was sitting at her desk making some improvements over her latest story then Tim, her camera guy, approached her" Check this out" he showed her a sighting of The Angel of Twilight City. After showing the video Sarah glanced at him

"What?"

"Howcome?" Tim asked

"Because it would just look like one of those tabloid type of reports. Our news station should be more dignified than that" Sarah said then they see Astroman fly past the office window. She smiled then waved at his direction

NICE! afro

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
White Magician slapped a hand on his back. "Excellent work as always. By the way, Atomix just got brought in again."

"Thats good, I'll have Marnie make sure he remains incarcerated this time. Who caught him?" Astroman asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Thats good, I'll have Marnie make sure he remains incarcerated this time. Who caught him?" Astroman asked

"The Halworth Students teaming up Justice and his team."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Next up. Astroman/Justice X-Over!!

Astroman smiled" The students are certainly improving. Heard about Justice, think I'll congratulate both him, the team, and the students in person"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Astroman smiled" The students are certainly improving. Heard about Justice, think I'll congratulate both him, the team, and the students in person"

OT: Sweeeet.
Also, Penelope is getting ready to talk to Mary over in the Halworth thread.

"I can teleport you there if you'd like."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Appreciated but I'll just fly over there. So how have you been?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Feeling good. I haven't had to deal with any evil spirits lately after all."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Feeling good. I haven't had to deal with any evil spirits lately after all."

"Thats good to know. Going to head back to Genesis, catch you later" Astroman said

more_horiz

"What?"

"Howcome?" Tim asked

----------

Fox Conglomerate

Scarlett is examining the files concerning the Science Division's latest project while looking out the window with a cup of coffee in her hand, she sees Astroman flying by then raised her cup to him" Bravo" she said then took a sip

At his home he changes out of his costume and back into his regular clothes" TV on" the tv turned to the Global News Network, the reports are nothing too disastrous. Much to his relief then he turned when the news reported the upcoming race involving him and Lightspeed

"With the anticipating race involving Astroman and Lightspeed just a few months away, we turn to the public to get their views as to who they believe would win the event"

Public interviewer 1( Around his mid twenties, slim, with short black hair): No doubt it will be Astroman! Nothing against Lightspeed but Astroman is in a whole different level.

Public interviewer 2(Her early thirties with long brunette hair, and glasses): Definitely Lightspeed. He's going to run circles around him

Public interviewer 3(Around ninteen years of age): The way I look at it's the public watching and the people that their donating this race to is the true winners. Props to both of them

OT: And I leave the rest to some of you guys

more_horiz
a bookish looking man in his fourties was next, spitting at the camera

"CLEARLY< IF YOU LOOK AT THE DATA, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE TRUE WINNER OF THIS RACE IS ASTROMAN"

with his friend shaking his head "LOOK, LIGHTSPEED, LOOK AT THE NAME BRO. SPEED OF LIGHT, but yo how they gonna figure out who won though?" he'd ask his friend, with the two looking confused

more_horiz
A woman smiled. "Everybody knows that AstroWoman would beat both of them!"

"Astroman's gonna run rings around him." Another guy said.

"Naa bro, Lightspeed's gonna leave him in the dust!"

"Maybe they'll tie?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A woman smiled. "Everybody knows that AstroWoman would beat both of them!"

"Astroman's gonna run rings around him." Another guy said.

"Naa bro, Lightspeed's gonna leave him in the dust!"

"Maybe they'll tie?"

Astrowoman to both Astroman and Lightspeed: BAM! In your face!! lol!

more_horiz
At Exodus...

"30 bucks on Astroman." Matthew smiled to Hank.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
At Exodus...

"Same amount on Lightspeed" Hank said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At Exodus...

"Same amount on Lightspeed" Hank said

"You are so on man."

more_horiz
Placeholding RP for Astroman's current arc Sleep 

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Well the world didn't end Laughing And good post Froggy.

IC: Alex nods then accepted Halworth's hand
thanks and good to hear, was worried for a second i'd have to get that end of the world gear out

IC: as he did, Alex would feel Halworth 'dive' through his brain and share memories. He'd see himself next to Halworth in a grey landscape, as the little girl reappeared, this time in some underground area, lots of dangling wires and broken machinery. They'd see that it was somewhere in the southwest, Horizon Labs in Arizona, a facility that should have been shut down months ago.

"This facility should have been completely empty but it seems she's there. I don't know if she'll communicate with you from more than just the images but it appears this young lady might be in pain and this is her only way of reaching you. Godspeed Alexander" Dr. Halworth would say, as Alex Chasae found himself standing back in Halworth's office

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Well the world didn't end Laughing And good post Froggy.

IC: Alex nods then accepted Halworth's hand
thanks and good to hear, was worried for a second i'd have to get that end of the world gear out

IC: as he did, Alex would feel Halworth 'dive' through his brain and share memories. He'd see himself next to Halworth in a grey landscape, as the little girl reappeared, this time in some underground area, lots of dangling wires and broken machinery. They'd see that it was somewhere in the southwest, Horizon Labs in Arizona, a facility that should have been shut down months ago.

"This facility should have been completely empty but it seems she's there. I don't know if she'll communicate with you from more than just the images but it appears this young lady might be in pain and this is her only way of reaching you. Godspeed Alexander" Dr. Halworth would say, as Alex Chasae found himself standing back in Halworth's office

Placeholding RP for Astroman's current arc Sleep

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply