ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues EmptyHeroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

more_horiz
The hospital staff was pretty overworked since the attack", Alex searched for Dr.Serene but sees no sign of her.. He sees someone rushing down the hall, smiling as he recognize the person" KYO!!!" Alex shouted.

Kyo, distracted by Alex's voice bumped into one of the nurses, who then dropped her files" WTH?!" The nurse said then Kyo blushed then said instantly"Sorry." He knelt down and helped her pick up her files, she sighed" Forget about it."

He gave her the files and the two stood up. He then looked at Alex, who smiled apologetically then waved at him

Kyo
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25500000/Uryu-uryu-ishida-25526447-1024-768.jpg

Kyo tilted his head" Alex?" he approached" What are you doing here?"

"My friend got hurt so I'm taking her to see Dr.Serene, she available?" Alex asked then Kyo shook his head" She's busy with another patient right now. I can help her if you like." he smiled

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

more_horiz

"'Sup?" Ujichika asked with a wave.

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter Two: And the Adventure Continues

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Hi" Kyo said then asked"What seems to be the trouble"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I got electrocuted in a fight...a lot and now I have a bit of shakes and twitching."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I got electrocuted in a fight...a lot and now I have a bit of shakes and twitching."

"Oh...Sorry that happened to you. Follow me, I'll get that taken care of" He said then guided them, a thought came then he asked" Out of curiosity. After being electrocuted you didn't happen to see spirits by any chance?"

more_horiz
"Was it a woman with wings?" Remus asked Ujichika

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Oh...Sorry that happened to you. Follow me, I'll get that taken care of" He said then guided them, a thought came then he asked" Out of curiosity. After being electrocuted you didn't happen to see spirits by any chance?"

"Stars, yes, but no spirits that I can recall."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Yes, Skylark."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yes, Skylark."
"Yes, I knew of her. We were once comrades"

"You mean back when you were, y'know, Remus the Furious Fang?"

"yes Jim. Skylark and two others were with you, weren't they? Previous members of the Five Fingers of Death. Not surprising Johnny would have their dead bodies reanimated" he'd say, disdain in his voice

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"They say after a person who got electrocuted would end up getting what is called ESP but as a medical professional I say thats a myth." Kyo rambled"Although my 4th older brother Tyn once got struck by lightning, he was fine but he mentioned that he ended up seeing spirits ever since, which reminds me I need to make a mental note to ask Dr.Serene concerning that"

more_horiz
OT: is it okay for Yuri Shi , Ed Jones, Kyo Mitsuo to show up now?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: is it okay for Yuri Shi , Ed  Jones,  Kyo  Mitsuo  to show up now?

Sure thing but in what way? As of right now most of my characters are at the hospital but Guy and Froggy can come up with other members of the medical staff. Would make things easier for me

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"mr mitsuo, how many people did you and these others save from that colossal beast out there?" Dr Cistemox would ask, his beard swaying

Ooc: hope you're able to reply to exiles soon, reality depends on it!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"mr mitsuo, how many people did you and these others save from that colossal beast out there?" Dr Cistemox would ask, his beard swaying

Cant make any promises but I'll do the best I can

more_horiz

"Okay, so you should be fine. With the antidote we've given you, the serpent venom will be cured soon but I am still going to recommend a minimum of four days rest and a checkup before I can clear you to leave. In the meantime, we will provide every comfort we can and plenty of books and novels for you to read. Okay?" Doctor Grins asked his patient.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/046/7/3/r_i_p_dr__bitch_spasms_by_hewylewis-d4ptidd.png
"Thank you sir." The sick man smiled at him.
"Alright, just ring the bell if you need anything and get plenty of rest." Doctor Grins walked out of the room and passed Arachnia, who was walking on her eight legs and on her way to check up on some patients.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/018/b/4/Widow_Prick_Spider_by_SunshineCasy.jpg

Nurse Willbus was singing to herself as she dipped her mop in a swirling cup of chemicals and slowly raised it out and slowly wiped a patient's wounds with it. As she did so, the worst of the man's wounds were healing right up. "I can clean anything: Hospitals, streets, roads, and even injuries!"

"This is...a unique hospital." Uji noted.

more_horiz
Thank you guys. Also Guy, catch the one involving Kyo:) 

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Albus Dumbledor M.D!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"They say after a person who got electrocuted would end up getting what is called ESP but as a medical professional I say thats a myth." Kyo rambled"Although my 4th older brother Tyn once got struck by lightning, he was fine but he mentioned that he ended up seeing spirits ever since, which reminds me I need to make a mental note to ask Dr.Serene concerning that"

"Well, once my shaking stops, I'll be happy to write a few notes for you." Uji said. "ESP, by my experience, it is real but it is acquired through mental training and meditation."

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Albus Dumbledor M.D!!!
ot: dr Cistemox: I'm on vacation >_<

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Mitsuo: it was a lot I can tell you that.  I was going to fight that beast if it wasn't for my gloves getting damped! that reminds me young Jones has accept to challenge me in a magic duel, not a fight to the death of course just a exhibition.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Mitsuo: it was a lot I can tell you that.  I was going to fight that beast if it wasn't for my gloves getting damped! that reminds me young Jones has accept to challenge me in a magic duel,  not a fight to the death of course just a exhibition.    
"Hm, well be sure to get your gear in proper order, young mister Jones is quite the adept if I do say so myself! You are clear to go, however make sure to have your duel near the hospital, we need the ca...careful surveillance if you two are to go and do battle against each other!" Cistemox would say, patting Mitsuo on the back

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Mitsuo: it was a lot I can tell you that.  I was going to fight that beast if it wasn't for my gloves getting damped! that reminds me young Jones has accept to challenge me in a magic duel,  not a fight to the death of course just a exhibition.    
"Hm, well be sure to get your gear in proper order, young mister Jones is quite the adept if I do say so myself! You are clear to go, however make sure to have your duel near the hospital, we need the ca...careful surveillance if you two are to go and do battle against each other!" Cistemox would say, patting Mitsuo on the back
Mitsuo: sure thing.

Jones:  speak for yourself, I don't take I able to do the duel  my Magkitech mail parts won't budge.

Yuri: that's because you deplete the power source by overexerting yourself  Ed. you need a new power source.

Jones: yeah I know but my mechanic that Kappa lady  is back in Magikville .

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Jones:  speak for yourself, I don't take I able to do the duel  my Magkitech mail parts won't budge.

Yuri: that's because you deplete the power source  by overexerting yourself  Ed. you need a new power source.

"I can help, for a price!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Yuri: that's because you deplete the power source  by overexerting yourself  Ed. you need a new power source.

Jones : for a price, do I look like I made of money to you?

Yuri: what's the price?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Jones : for a price, do I look like I made of money to you?

Yuri: what's the price?

Cistemox's beard would speak, laughing at Jones. "Hahaha, what a presumptuous little shit you are, assuming it's about money. No wonder you're stuck in this relationship with a du-" the beard would be grabbed by Cistemox, who'd wring his hand and it was suddenly silenced

"The PRICE is not money, but rather that Mr. Jones agree to work at this hospital as my assistant for a week. Is that okay with you Mr. Jones?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply