RPG Forum Awards

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:20 am

Admin wrote:A mixture of tearjerker and heartwarming.
-Summer's confession of love to Flannery.
Oh yeah. That and mega respect points for Summer in saying that despite her attraction she's not going to drive a wedge between Hank and Flannery.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 am


Awesome
-Elizabeth and Psionica convincing Suspiria to free the hundreds of souls she's captured and release them to the afterlife....over drinks, in a hottub in a dreamscape.

Also Awesome in that it truly cements Psionica's turn to good.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:12 am

Admin wrote:
Awesome
-Elizabeth and Psionica convincing Suspiria to free the hundreds of souls she's captured and release them to the afterlife....over drinks, in a hottub in a dreamscape.

Also Awesome in that it truly cements Psionica's turn to good.

Hot Springs actually but still awesome. With no violence I might add. The Doctor would be proud of her Cool
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:15 pm

I think what really made it that way was how Elizabeth convinced her. It wasn't in the usual, release them or suffer kind of negotiation but it was done in a more civil manner by choosing her words carfully in how she approached said scene. It showed how much Elizabeth has grown as a character and matured as one when compared to her in a pre-timeskip.

Even in pre-timeskip she manages there were signs of this kind of feat when she negotiated a truce with Francied

In a way it's that kind of character growth that actually made Suspiria admire her and respect her to the point that I can see her agreeing with it. Then again knowing Suspiria theres probably a hidden agenda.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:33 am

Legato wrote:I think what really made it that way was how Elizabeth convinced her. It wasn't in the usual, release them or suffer kind of negotiation but it was done in a more civil manner by choosing her words carfully in how she approached said scene. It showed how much Elizabeth has grown as a character and matured as one when compared to her in a pre-timeskip.

Even in pre-timeskip she manages there were signs of this kind of feat when she negotiated a truce with Francied

In a way it's that kind of character growth that actually made Suspiria admire her and respect her to the point that I can see her agreeing with it. Then again knowing Suspiria theres probably a hidden agenda.

Agreed. Very Happy
Also, didn't Elizabeth also negotiate a truce with Psionica?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:42 am

Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:I think what really made it that way was how Elizabeth convinced her. It wasn't in the usual, release them or suffer kind of negotiation but it was done in a more civil manner by choosing her words carfully in how she approached said scene. It showed how much Elizabeth has grown as a character and matured as one when compared to her in a pre-timeskip.

Even in pre-timeskip she manages there were signs of this kind of feat when she negotiated a truce with Francied

In a way it's that kind of character growth that actually made Suspiria admire her and respect her to the point that I can see her agreeing with it. Then again knowing Suspiria theres probably a hidden agenda.

Agreed. Very Happy
Also, didn't Elizabeth also negotiate a truce with Psionica?

Yep. Also pre-timeskip. And probably the time when Psionica developed a respect for her
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:52 am

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:I think what really made it that way was how Elizabeth convinced her. It wasn't in the usual, release them or suffer kind of negotiation but it was done in a more civil manner by choosing her words carfully in how she approached said scene. It showed how much Elizabeth has grown as a character and matured as one when compared to her in a pre-timeskip.

Even in pre-timeskip she manages there were signs of this kind of feat when she negotiated a truce with Francied

In a way it's that kind of character growth that actually made Suspiria admire her and respect her to the point that I can see her agreeing with it. Then again knowing Suspiria theres probably a hidden agenda.

Agreed. Very Happy
Also, didn't Elizabeth also negotiate a truce with Psionica?

Yep. Also pre-timeskip. And probably the time when Psionica developed a respect for her

Yep, definitely right around that time.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:08 am

Funniest Moment
Heartwarming Moment: I kind of thought the book-end of the Warzone arc with Vindalee and Penelope was pretty touching. They're both on different ends when it comes to life goals, Penelope being a bit more noble (starting to be) and Vindalee still feeling hurt about how life's treated her and wanting payback, but that doesn't undermine their friendship. I just thought that scene where they hugged each other was really sweet. I also would like to nominate if I can Rick Hunter's fight with his ancestor Alexander the Great as something pretty touching for me as well
Hero of The Year
Heroine of The Year
Villain of The Year
Team Up of The Year
Fight of The Year(Either one on one or group on group or whatever)
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:49 pm

Froggy wrote:Funniest Moment
Heartwarming Moment: I kind of thought the book-end of the Warzone arc with Vindalee and Penelope was pretty touching. They're both on different ends when it comes to life goals, Penelope being a bit more noble (starting to be) and Vindalee still feeling hurt about how life's treated her and wanting payback, but that doesn't undermine their friendship. I just thought that scene where they hugged each other was really sweet. I also would like to nominate if I can Rick Hunter's fight with his ancestor Alexander the Great as something pretty touching for me as well
Hero of The Year
Heroine of The Year
Villain of The Year
Team Up of The Year
Fight of The Year(Either one on one or group on group or whatever)

What do you think of the above post?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:46 pm

I think the psionica truce was more successful but Elizabeth's ballsiness definitely showed in how she worked out a deal with Suspiria. I mean I don't think the deal will be all that fruitful for her (cause Suspiria doesn't seem to be the type that won't find a way to work around a deal) but there's definitely props for trying
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Long story short, Elizabeth is a badass, brawns and brains. Small wonder Ash loves her. I love you
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Froggy wrote:Funniest Moment
Heartwarming Moment: I kind of thought the book-end of the Warzone arc with Vindalee and Penelope was pretty touching. They're both on different ends when it comes to life goals, Penelope being a bit more noble (starting to be) and Vindalee still feeling hurt about how life's treated her and wanting payback, but that doesn't undermine their friendship. I just thought that scene where they hugged each other was really sweet. I also would like to nominate if I can Rick Hunter's fight with his ancestor Alexander the Great as something pretty touching for me as well
Hero of The Year
Heroine of The Year
Villain of The Year
Team Up of The Year
Fight of The Year(Either one on one or group on group or whatever)


Agreed. Very Happy



Also....

Jay/Eliza!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:Funniest Moment
Heartwarming Moment: I kind of thought the book-end of the Warzone arc with Vindalee and Penelope was pretty touching. They're both on different ends when it comes to life goals, Penelope being a bit more noble (starting to be) and Vindalee still feeling hurt about how life's treated her and wanting payback, but that doesn't undermine their friendship. I just thought that scene where they hugged each other was really sweet. I also would like to nominate if I can Rick Hunter's fight with his ancestor Alexander the Great as something pretty touching for me as well
Hero of The Year
Heroine of The Year
Villain of The Year
Team Up of The Year
Fight of The Year(Either one on one or group on group or whatever)


Agreed. Very Happy



Also....

Jay/Eliza!
yeah that's progressed real nice too, esp during the whole return of blur incident. The Turbo thing helped him grow too, especially dealing with Randy and Adrian.
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Admin wrote:Long story short, Elizabeth is a badass, brawns and brains. Small wonder Ash loves her. I love you
badassery: it's a chase thing
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Froggy wrote:I think the psionica truce was more successful but Elizabeth's ballsiness definitely showed in how she worked out a deal with Suspiria. I mean I don't think the deal will be all that fruitful for her (cause Suspiria doesn't seem to be the type that won't find a way to work around a deal) but there's definitely props for trying

It's known Suspiria usually has some kind of agenda. We are talking about the same woman who hangs around with the devil Wink
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Also Penny is up there with Flannery when it comes to heartwarming moments. Speaking of Flannery

I'd put Flannery's conversation with her father as this.
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:I think the psionica truce was more successful but Elizabeth's ballsiness definitely showed in how she worked out a deal with Suspiria. I mean I don't think the deal will be all that fruitful for her (cause Suspiria doesn't seem to be the type that won't find a way to work around a deal) but there's definitely props for trying

It's known Suspiria usually has some kind of agenda. We are talking about the same woman who hangs around with the devil Wink
yeah I know that, it's why the deal didn't seem as solid as the one with Pisonica
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:I think the psionica truce was more successful but Elizabeth's ballsiness definitely showed in how she worked out a deal with Suspiria. I mean I don't think the deal will be all that fruitful for her (cause Suspiria doesn't seem to be the type that won't find a way to work around a deal) but there's definitely props for trying

It's known Suspiria usually has some kind of agenda. We are talking about the same woman who hangs around with the devil Wink
yeah I know that, it's why the deal didn't seem as solid as the one with Pisonica

As far as the souls go. It's legit. As far as what she has in store for Elizabeth. Only time will tell
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Froggy on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:I think the psionica truce was more successful but Elizabeth's ballsiness definitely showed in how she worked out a deal with Suspiria. I mean I don't think the deal will be all that fruitful for her (cause Suspiria doesn't seem to be the type that won't find a way to work around a deal) but there's definitely props for trying

It's known Suspiria usually has some kind of agenda. We are talking about the same woman who hangs around with the devil Wink
yeah I know that, it's why the deal didn't seem as solid as the one with Pisonica

As far as the souls go. It's legit. As far as what she has in store for Elizabeth. Only time will tell
the latter part of your statement is what worries me forliz
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Admin wrote:Long story short, Elizabeth is a badass, brawns and brains. Small wonder Ash loves her. I love you

For real. That and earned the respect from Psionica. It's not often a hero gets that kind of accomplishment from her back during her villain days
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:07 pm


Moment of Awesome.
-The Halworth teens and Team Justice teaming up and not only taking out Atomix's elite but then taking the fight to him and beating him with strategy. Considering this guy has taken on Astroman, that is saying something.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Legato on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Moment of Awesome.
-The Halworth teens and Team Justice teaming up and not only taking out Atomix's elite but then taking the fight to him and beating him with strategy. Considering this guy has taken on Astroman, that is saying something.

When did this happen?
avatar
Legato

Posts : 7860
Join date : 2012-04-02

View user profile http://legato.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Moment of Awesome.
-The Halworth teens and Team Justice teaming up and not only taking out Atomix's elite but then taking the fight to him and beating him with strategy. Considering this guy has taken on Astroman, that is saying something.

When did this happen?

I might be mistaken, but I could have sworn it was mentioned during Penelope's Warzone arc. Embarassed
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 pm

http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com/t175-nucau-discussion-thread
I'm still looking for the actual post, but apparently we did have plans for Atomix vs Astroman...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 9720
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile http://zdemnsrpgforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Froggy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Moment of Awesome.
-The Halworth teens and Team Justice teaming up and not only taking out Atomix's elite but then taking the fight to him and beating him with strategy. Considering this guy has taken on Astroman, that is saying something.

When did this happen?
he didn't win, but if it's an issue we can just act like it never happened.

I'm sorry if you're bothered by it
avatar
Froggy

Posts : 4830
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPG Forum Awards

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum