ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

RPG Forum Awards

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionRPG Forum Awards - Page 2 EmptyRe: RPG Forum Awards

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A mixture of tearjerker and heartwarming.
-Summer's confession of love to Flannery.

Oh yeah. That and mega respect points for Summer in saying that despite her attraction she's not going to drive a wedge between Hank and Flannery.

more_horiz

Awesome
-Elizabeth and Psionica convincing Suspiria to free the hundreds of souls she's captured and release them to the afterlife....over drinks, in a hottub in a dreamscape.

Also Awesome in that it truly cements Psionica's turn to good.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Awesome
-Elizabeth and Psionica convincing Suspiria to free the hundreds of souls she's captured and release them to the afterlife....over drinks, in a hottub in a dreamscape.

Also Awesome in that it truly cements Psionica's turn to good.

Hot Springs actually but still awesome. With no violence I might add. The Doctor would be proud of her Cool

more_horiz
I think what really made it that way was how Elizabeth convinced her. It wasn't in the usual, release them or suffer kind of negotiation but it was done in a more civil manner by choosing her words carfully in how she approached said scene. It showed how much Elizabeth has grown as a character and matured as one when compared to her in a pre-timeskip.

Even in pre-timeskip she manages there were signs of this kind of feat when she negotiated a truce with Francied

In a way it's that kind of character growth that actually made Suspiria admire her and respect her to the point that I can see her agreeing with it. Then again knowing Suspiria theres probably a hidden agenda.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I think what really made it that way was how Elizabeth convinced her. It wasn't in the usual, release them or suffer kind of negotiation but it was done in a more civil manner by choosing her words carfully in how she approached said scene. It showed how much Elizabeth has grown as a character and matured as one when compared to her in a pre-timeskip.

Even in pre-timeskip she manages there were signs of this kind of feat when she negotiated a truce with Francied

In a way it's that kind of character growth that actually made Suspiria admire her and respect her to the point that I can see her agreeing with it. Then again knowing Suspiria theres probably a hidden agenda.

Agreed. Very Happy
Also, didn't Elizabeth also negotiate a truce with Psionica?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Agreed. Very Happy

Yep. Also pre-timeskip. And probably the time when Psionica developed a respect for her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Agreed. Very Happy

Yep. Also pre-timeskip. And probably the time when Psionica developed a respect for her

Yep, definitely right around that time.

more_horiz
Funniest Moment
Heartwarming Moment: I kind of thought the book-end of the Warzone arc with Vindalee and Penelope was pretty touching. They're both on different ends when it comes to life goals, Penelope being a bit more noble (starting to be) and Vindalee still feeling hurt about how life's treated her and wanting payback, but that doesn't undermine their friendship. I just thought that scene where they hugged each other was really sweet. I also would like to nominate if I can Rick Hunter's fight with his ancestor Alexander the Great as something pretty touching for me as well
Hero of The Year
Heroine of The Year
Villain of The Year
Team Up of The Year
Fight of The Year(Either one on one or group on group or whatever)

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Funniest Moment
Heartwarming Moment: I kind of thought the book-end of the Warzone arc with Vindalee and Penelope was pretty touching. They're both on different ends when it comes to life goals, Penelope being a bit more noble (starting to be) and Vindalee still feeling hurt about how life's treated her and wanting payback, but that doesn't undermine their friendship. I just thought that scene where they hugged each other was really sweet. I also would like to nominate if I can Rick Hunter's fight with his ancestor Alexander the Great as something pretty touching for me as well
Hero of The Year
Heroine of The Year
Villain of The Year
Team Up of The Year

What do you think of the above post?

more_horiz
I think the psionica truce was more successful but Elizabeth's ballsiness definitely showed in how she worked out a deal with Suspiria. I mean I don't think the deal will be all that fruitful for her (cause Suspiria doesn't seem to be the type that won't find a way to work around a deal) but there's definitely props for trying

more_horiz
Long story short, Elizabeth is a badass, brawns and brains. Small wonder Ash loves her. I love you

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Funniest Moment
Hero of The Year
Heroine of The Year
Villain of The Year
Team Up of The Year

Agreed. Very Happy

Also....

Jay/Eliza!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Funniest Moment
Hero of The Year
Heroine of The Year
Villain of The Year
Team Up of The Year

Agreed. Very Happy

Also....

Jay/Eliza!
yeah that's progressed real nice too, esp during the whole return of blur incident. The Turbo thing helped him grow too, especially dealing with Randy and Adrian.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Long story short, Elizabeth is a badass, brawns and brains. Small wonder Ash loves her. I love you
badassery: it's a chase thing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
I think the psionica truce was more successful but Elizabeth's ballsiness definitely showed in how she worked out a deal with Suspiria. I mean I don't think the deal will be all that fruitful for her (cause Suspiria doesn't seem to be the type that won't find a way to work around a deal) but there's definitely props for trying

It's known Suspiria usually has some kind of agenda. We are talking about the same woman who hangs around with the devil Wink

more_horiz
Also Penny is up there with Flannery when it comes to heartwarming moments. Speaking of Flannery

I'd put Flannery's conversation with her father as this.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

It's known Suspiria usually has some kind of agenda. We are talking about the same woman who hangs around with the devil Wink
yeah I know that, it's why the deal didn't seem as solid as the one with Pisonica

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

yeah I know that, it's why the deal didn't seem as solid as the one with Pisonica

As far as the souls go. It's legit. As far as what she has in store for Elizabeth. Only time will tell

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As far as the souls go. It's legit. As far as what she has in store for Elizabeth. Only time will tell
the latter part of your statement is what worries me forliz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

For real. That and earned the respect from Psionica. It's not often a hero gets that kind of accomplishment from her back during her villain days

more_horiz

Moment of Awesome.
-The Halworth teens and Team Justice teaming up and not only taking out Atomix's elite but then taking the fight to him and beating him with strategy. Considering this guy has taken on Astroman, that is saying something.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Moment of Awesome.
-The Halworth teens and Team Justice teaming up and not only taking out Atomix's elite but then taking the fight to him and beating him with strategy. Considering this guy has taken on Astroman, that is saying something.

When did this happen?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Moment of Awesome.

When did this happen?

I might be mistaken, but I could have sworn it was mentioned during Penelope's Warzone arc. Embarassed

more_horiz
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t175-nucau-discussion-thread
I'm still looking for the actual post, but apparently we did have plans for Atomix vs Astroman...

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Moment of Awesome.

When did this happen?
he didn't win, but if it's an issue we can just act like it never happened.

I'm sorry if you're bothered by it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply