ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Quantum RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Quantum RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Quantum RPG

more_horiz
"Oh i've checked my file, just that you're the first person I've seen so GIDDY about their file. It's really nerdy" he'd say, teasing Freight Train

Freight Train: ha ha ha ha ha ha yeah I'm a giant nerd.

more_horiz
"yeah, I gotta get the #*)# out of the TOWAF after this match" Jowalla says

Rasyoukuki: I just took up wrestling so i could add it to my ninjutsu. by why are people like The Jackal, her posse and Wild Cass in wrestling anyways?

Anvil: well usually a wrestler is hire by Tako Supreme himself, but in the case of Jackal , her posse and Wild Cass they won't. they were hire by one of the TOWAF Board of driectors to spice things up. Tako supreme object to this, but had to go with anyways because the decison to hire them had already been made without his consistent.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Rasyoukuki: I just took up wrestling so i could add it to my ninjutsu. by why are people like The Jackal, her posse and Wild Cass in wrestling anyways?

Anvil: well usually a wrestler is hire by Tako Supreme himself, but in the case of Jackal , her posse and Wild Cass they won't. they were hire by one of the TOWAF Board of driectors to spice things up. Tako supreme object to this, but had to go with anyways because the decison to hire them had already been made without his consistent.
"Well that's grand"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Well that's grand"

Anvil: more like underhanded sneakiness, cause Jackal, her crew and Wild Cass were hired behind Tako Supreme's back. but he put a clause in Jackal's contract state that if the Jackal did anything to put the audience in jeopardy that her and her whole crew including Wild Cass would be fire. he's just waiting for Jackal to slip up, and I'm thinking the upcoming Clash of the Titans is going to be when she and her whole crew gets fire!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Well that's grand"

Anvil: more like underhanded sneakiness, cause Jackal, her crew and Wild Cass were hired behind Tako Supreme's back. but he put a clause in Jackal's contract state that if the Jackal did anything to put the audience in jeopardy that her and her whole crew including Wild Cass would be fire. he's just waiting for Jackal to slip up, and I'm thinking the upcoming Clash of the Titans is going to be when she and her whole crew gets fire!

Rick Cool or Russell Simth as he know outside of wrestling apporaches Anvil and says in firm tone.

Russell: Cragizai your farewell tour is going great, and it's ashame that Jackal and her goons had to go trying to ruin it like that.

Raysoukuki: wait aren't you Rick Cool that arrogant loud mouth wrestler?

Russell: yeah that's me but Rick Cool is just a character, a persona I create for the audience. I like to consider my self as actor and every time i wrestle i tried to put on a show.

Anvil: thanks Russell.

Russell: your welcome Crazgzi. ( looking at Jowalla ) I got the low down on what Jackal is planning for the Clash of the Titans she's planning on set the entire ring on fire while you and Rasyoukuki are in it. not only that but she also plans on setting the entire wrestling area on fire as well!

more_horiz
'yeah that's not gonna happen, plain and simple" Jowalla told Rick

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Rick: damn right it's not going to happen, we can't allow her to do something crazy like that. on the night of the show watch for a black shady looking van.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Rick: damn right it's not going to happen, we can't allow her to do something crazy like that. on the night of the show watch for a black shady looking van.

"Why don't YOU Rick? I'm going to be wrestling her, so how aboutyou act like a friend and watch my god80*) back for once?" Jowalla asked, pissed off at the shadiness of the TOWAF

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Why don't YOU Rick? I'm going to be wrestling her, so how aboutyou act like a friend and watch my god80*) back for once?" Jowalla asked, pissed off at the shadiness of the TOWAF

Raysoukuki: wait your supposed to be wrestling me for the Women's heavy weight championship . Jackal's in the Women's Hardcore championship match with wrestlers name Rosy , Cindy , Beth , Jacky and Sammy

Rick: okay I'll look out for the van, you just have your match Raysoukuki okay.

Anvil: I know the lay out of the match cards for the women's divison it's Lady Thunderbird vs. Wild Cass for the light weight championship, 2 Fox vs. Gator for the middile weight championship, Fang vs. Roxy for the junior heavyweight champion , the Buff Kunoichi vs. Bixby for the heavyweight championship, Brickhouse vs. myself for the world championship, Krissy & Manida vs. Panther & Jaguar for the vacant tag team championship and Jackal vs. Rosy , vs. Cindy vs. Beth vs. Jacky vs. Sammy for the hardcore championship.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Raysoukuki: wait your supposed to be wrestling me for the Women's heavy weight championship . Jackal's in the Women's Hardcore championship match with wrestlers name Rosy , Cindy , Beth , Jacky and Sammy

Rick: okay I'll look out for the van, you just have your match Raysoukuki okay.

Anvil: I know the lay out of the match cards for the women's divison it's Lady Thunderbird vs. Wild Cass for the light weight championship, 2 Fox vs. Gator for the middile weight championship, Fang vs. Roxy for the junior heavyweight champion , the Buff Kunoichi vs. Bixby for the heavyweight championship, Brickhouse vs. myself for the world championship, Krissy & Manida vs. Panther & Jaguar for the vacant tag team championship and Jackal vs. Rosy , vs. Cindy vs. Beth vs. Jacky vs. Sammy for the hardcore championship.

"Damnit guys! I know what #*()# division and who I'm fighting, so why do you act like I don't and feel the need to statethe #(*)# obvious?" Jowalla asked, CLEARLY on edge

more_horiz
"Damnit guys! I know what #*()# division and who I'm fighting, so why do you act like I don't and feel the need to statethe #(*)# obvious?" Jowalla asked, CLEARLY on edge

Rick: okay here's the deal since my match is the last one for the male division that will give me plenty of time to look out for Jackal's van. you just wait in the locker room the night of the show and I'll report the details to you Bixby by cell.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Rick: okay here's the deal since my match is the last one for the male division that will give me plenty of time to look out for Jackal's van. you just wait in the locker room the night of the show and I'll report the details to you Bixby by cell.

"Alright then Rick, sounds good to me!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Alright then Rick, sounds good to me!"

Rasyoukuki: and my friends will help you.

three people jump wearing cloaks jump from amongst the crowd land in front of Rasyioukuki and pull off their cloaks to reveal that they are Seztuana Raskoukira and Masykuakai as Seztauana says in stern tone.

Seztauana: that's right.

more_horiz
Heart of a Champion

some say boxing legends fade away others say that some become hasbeens. the man resting in his armchair is not one of those he is Jason " the Demon" Boneman one of the greatest boxers of all time. at the age of 50 Jason has proven to the world that he's one of the best but he's about to be challage by a young unruly hothead champion boxer. one his way to becoming a legend in boxing Jason has lost many people along the way, his coach, his friend / sparring partner and his father.

and little does he realize he's about to lose his son as well.

Queens New York

Jason's apartment.

On the televison a young boxer makes pubilc announcement with his manager.

Young Boxer ( wearing the WBA Junior Middleweight world champion belt around his waist): I herd about this Jason guy thinks he's so great huh, well than if he's so great he won't mind challaging me the champ in the ring! I want a fight with this legend mano o mano and I will do to him the same thing i did to these other so call legends I will crush him! cause no one's badder then Jackie " Legend Destroyer" Lewis I'm the baddest man on the planet!!!

Manager: that's right there's no boxer on the planet that can stand up to my man, what ever he hits he obliterates!

Lewis' manager puts up a thick block of concrete and Lewis smashes it send chunks flying saying in firm tone.

Lewis: I hope you watching this chump cause that's what I'm going to do to you skull!

http://digitalninja.deviantart.com/art/King-of-Fighters-Redux-HeavyD-116067452

Jason ( slamming his mug on a table) : Legend Destoryer huh somebody needs to put this young punk in his place, and that somebody is me

Jason wife: Jason you shouldn't fight your past your prime, you get murder in the ring.

Jason: Susan I'm not going to let a unruly young punk get away with such disrespect I'm going to show him this old man can still whoop some ass! call Jochamchi tell him i need a trainer!

Susan: but Jason I beg you don't do this , let our son Chuck do it!

Jason: well if you don't want me to do it I won't it. the kid's proabley just full of hot air Legend Destoryer my ass!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
at Billy Goat Gruffs HQ

Captain Norway is standing around when he gets a phone called from a friend.

Jason Boneman: Jochamchi this is Jason, I knew your good friends with my son Chuck so I'm wonder if you would watch his match against the current boxing champ Jackie " Legend Destroyer" Lewis !

Captain Norway ( on the phone): Legend Destoryer huh that guy must be pretty arrogant to give himself such a title! yeah I'll watch the match, I hope Chuck wins.

Jason Boneman: me too.

Captain Norway hangs up the phone and Sandblock looks at him saying in firm tone.

Sandblock: so who was that you we're talking to on the phone just now Cap?

Captain Norway: one of the all time greats in boxing Jason " the Demon" Boneman! his son Chuck a current boxer is a good friend of mine we go way back!

more_horiz
Queens New York

at a boxing gym Jason's son Chuck is training with his trainer who says in stern tone.

Chuck's trainer: Chuck I think you should back out of fight this guy your fighting is a killer, he'll murderlize ya!

Chuck: I'm not backing down Manny, that guy talks shit about the greats and somebody needs to shut his damn mouth!

Manny: Chuck please recongized , if you go up against Lewis you might die!

Chuck: that's a chance I'm willing to take Manny, and you know me I never back down from a fight!

http://p-shinobi.deviantart.com/art/Heavy-Bag-272606277

Manny: sigh just like you're father stubborn.

more_horiz
Boston MA

at a place called Da Gym Lewis is practicing with a sparring partner who he blows back with his powerful wild punches saying in firm tone.

Lewis: heh I think I need new sparring parnters needs ones break to easly!

other boxer: F#$k i can feel my knees buckle everytime pounds on me it feels like my body is getting slam into a brick wall again and again by a truck. this guy is a beast, and I don't know what that Chuck guy decied to fight Lewis , Lewis is going to murderlize him!

Lewis: you got that right i don't know what that wimp Chuck is think about finished me in the ring! but i guess since his old man Jason is too chicken to face me so I'm going to have to prove a example by crushing his son!

Bob Wilison ( manager): yeah that's right if that punk thinks he can go toe to toe with my main man Lewis he has another thing coming!

Lewis: yeah cause he must be nuts to go toe to toe with me. I crushed many greats including the so called great Owl Jackson who went the distance with the that wash up hasbeen Jason! yeah that's why Jason doesn't want to face me his scared, he knows that I'm going to crushed him just like a did that Jackson chump!

more_horiz
note: to Froggy anything involing Dracula in Quantum will be post in the Dracula Arc forum.

edit: Froggy check the Dracula's Forces thread for a RP for you

more_horiz
Queens New York

Grocery store

Susan: thanks for going grocery shopping with me honey.

Jason: don't mention it Susan.

Sports announcer on the TV: tomorrow the son of Jason " the Demon" Boneman, Chuck " the Swift" Bone man will take on the WBA Junior milddleweight world champion Jackie " the Berserker" Lewis in the WBA Junior middleweight mainevent! Jackie gain the title when he crushed former champion Charlie " the Owl" Jackson one year ago forcing the former champion to retired due to inflicting a crippling injury on him.

Jason: damn that punk beat Charlie!

more_horiz
Boston MA

Bar

bartender: so what will it be mac

Lewis: the usually!

Bartender serves up Lewis the Boston speical saying in firm tone.

Bartender: so I herd you have a boxing match tomorrow against Chuck " the Swift" Boneman!

Lewis (drinking): heh by the time I get done with him he will be anything but swift!

a bunch of bikers get up from the seats and the biker leader looks at Lewis saying in stern tone.

Biker leader: we're getting sick and tire of you coming in here acting like your all big and bad!

Lewis: and I supposed you and you're little gang what to teach me lesson while then go ahead put a whoop ass on me!

The Bikers attack Lewis and he deals with them by dodging there blows and taking them out with wild punches saying stern tone.

Lewis: what a bore fighting you chumps isn't even mildly entertaining what a waste of my time!

more_horiz
Queens New York

Chuck is jogging with one of his sparring buddies who says in firm tone.

Sparring buddie: hey Chuck ever think about droping out of the fight?

Chuck: never cross my mind Bud.

Bud: thought it wouldn't, you not the one to back down from a fight.

Chuck: yeah you know me a take on all challages no matter how big!

Bud: well me and the guys will be cheering you on and just do one thing

Chuck: what's that?

Bud: don't lose!

Chuck: ha I don't plan to!

more_horiz
Boston MA

Lewis pad

Lewis is relexing on his sofa with two girls on each side of him saying in firm tone.

Lewis: so girls are you exciting about my match?

Lewis Girls: sure are Mr. L , we know you're going to win because you're the best.

Lewis: you're damn right I'm! ain't nobody on this planet better then me, i'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be! now why don't one of you two go get Mr. L something to drink he's thristy.

Lewis Girl 1: sure thing Mr.L

Lewis in his clean and fresh white dress suit smiles showing his one gold diamond encrusted tooth saying in firm tone

Lewis: and hurry up, the news is about to come on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IADdGzHreFQ

CAU Quantum RPG - Page 2 Luxury-living-room-furniture-design

more_horiz
Queens New York

interveiw

Reporter: Chuck what do you think about your match with Jackie " the Berserker" Lewis?

Chuck: what do I think, I think that I'm going to shut his damn mouth up that's what I think. I'm going to win this match for Owl, my father and all the other greats he's disrespect!

Reporter: there's a bold words, but people think you should back out of the fight what do you say to that?

Chuck: I say I'm not backing down I'm taking Lewis head on!

Reporter: Jason do you have anything to say to your son?

Jason: yeah whoop that punk's ass!

Jason then walks towards Charlie who is in a wheel chair thanks to Lewis and says in firm tone.

Jason: nice day isn't Charlie, I still can't believe that punk Lewis who has no respect for the conventional styles of boxing beat you, the same person who beat me in the ring for unanimous decison Owl.

OT: Froggy you get to Rp Charlie " The Owl" Jackson

more_horiz
do I have to BLH?

I figured we wouldstick to the you post a reply I post a reply set up, not you posting several consecutive posts.

I'm already playing like 30 characters cause you wanted the whole school set up, the flashback era, billy goats gruff and now THIS

more_horiz
first i had to move several of these posts to other forums. there was two posts for the dracula thing but I had to move them to the new Dracula forum Guy made and combine them into one post. the TOWAF was move to the new TOWAF thread. so basically the Heart of the Champion is the only arch I have in this thread. of course we could just leave Billy Goats Gruff out of the arc and just have Sandblock and Captain Norway show up in the arch.

that why you don't have to foucs on Celsa and Usra. and you can reply to the post in Dracula thread , and the post in the TOWAF thread at anytime, not right now but at anytime. as for why I want you to play Charlie I need somebody who can play a old retried calculating boxer.

okay I going to try to RP Charlie and you tell me if he sounds calaculating or not.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply