ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astrowoman

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAstrowoman EmptyAstrowoman

more_horiz
"Look. Believe me when I say I don't enjoy this either" Astrowoman said as she flies a Kaiju sized monster all the way high into the air" But you left me no choice"

Last edited by Legato on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAstrowoman EmptyRe: Astrowoman

more_horiz
YAY! cheers

more_horiz
Five Months Ago.....

" It's the latest hairstyle mom, that's what people are wearing these days" Anna said over her watch communicator while she was getting her stuff set up in her dorm room at Claremont University, a prestigious Ivy League School. Meanwhile Xian Chase and the rest of her team were fighting an alien race known as The Zirg in Neptune.

http://creativefan.com/important/cf/2012/03/formal-hairstyles-for-short-hair/rock-chick.jpg

Xian was stopping a massive alien space ship that resembled a large flying reptile, Star Dragon is what they called it. "Thats the point. Within a week or a month what you will be wearing will go out of style and you'll end up regretting it. Besides, you may not know it, but you looked adorable with long hair" Her eyes glowed then her energy beam hits the back of the aircraft she looks behind her and signaled one of her teammates over.

Anna sighed after she finished putting her clothes inside her closet" Not a little kid anymore so could we reel in the adorable part? Besides it's not so much that it's just that I want some kind of change in my life that's all"

Alex flew over ontop of the aircraft then rips open the hole that Xian cut out with her eye beam.

"Always a little girl in my eyes Anna, I got to go but I want to wish you well on your college courses. Don't burden yourself with them though, love you" Xian said then Anna responded" Back at you mom"

"Wished that you were up there do you" Lindsey asked as she walked in

"Someone's got to hold down the fort, also I won the coin toss between me and Alex" Anna joked

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
YAY! cheers

Thanks Smile

more_horiz
As Anna Chase set up in her dorm, she'd hear a conversation on the floor below

"So what you're saying is, you totally wanna get murked right now?" A male voice would ask before making a noise like someone cutting something

"who's to say IM going to get murked pal?" a feminine voice would reply

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"So what you're saying is, you totally wanna get murked right now?" A male voice would ask before making a noise like someone cutting something

Anna sees Lindsey putting a Duchess poster up in her bedroom

"You two want to be alone?" Anna asked while she ducked a pillow that was TKed to her by Lindsey" Everyone has someone that helps inspire them An. She's mine"

Anna nods" Going down to get some drinks. You need anything?"

Lindsey responded" Could get me a Diet Elixer"

Anna nods then went left the room to go down stairs

Note: Elixer-Popular Energy Drink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You two want to be alone?" Anna asked while she ducked a pillow that was TKed to her by Lindsey" Everyone has someone that helps inspire them An. She's mine"

As she goes to get the drinks, she'd hear a roar from the same place and see the door bang, as if someone was smacked against it

Then the sound of glass breaking and a scream

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As she goes to get the drinks, she'd hear a roar from the same place and see the door bang, as if someone was smacked against it

Then the sound of glass breaking and a scream

Anna burst the door open then rushed in

more_horiz
She'd see a girl with green spiky hair and her arms covered in energy while the man climbed back into the room, his wounds fromthefall out of the window healing as he did that. Not noticing Ms. Chase, hetalked to the woman

"you know, you told me to follow you to the outside world fora reason and ACT human, and that's what I saw as human. I wasn't going to hit you your highness, I was just...talking trash, ti's a colloquialism" he'd say before getting interrupted by the woman he referred to as highness when she shrieked at him

"YOU DECLARED YOU WERE GOING TO DESTROY ME"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
She'd see a girl with green spiky hair and her arms covered in energy while the man climbed back into the room, his wounds fromthefall out of the window healing as he did that. Not noticing Ms. Chase, hetalked to the woman

"you know, you told me to follow you to the outside world fora reason and ACT human, and that's what I saw as human. I wasn't going to hit you your highness, I was just...talking trash, ti's a colloquialism" he'd say before getting interrupted by the woman he referred to as highness when she shrieked at him

Anna shook her head(Story of my life) she then cleared her throat, getting the two's attention

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Anna shook her head(Story of my life) she then cleared her throat, getting the two's attention
"WHO DARES TO INTRU-oh, hello fellow schoolmate" the girl said, trying to play it off. The male however, shook his head and bowed before introducing himself. She'd notice that his face was rather gaunt as he smiled at her. "My name is Charon and this is P...Stephanie, Stephanie Paris is her name. She's royalty" he'd say as 'Stephanie' elbowed him. Anna would see Stephanie's skin go from green to a bright tan before offering her hand out to Anna's. "Nice to meet you!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"WHO DARES TO INTRU-oh, hello fellow schoolmate" the girl said, trying to play it off. The male however, shook his head and bowed before introducing himself. She'd notice that his face was rather gaunt as he smiled at her. "My name is Charon and this is P...Stephanie, Stephanie Paris is her name. She's royalty" he'd say as 'Stephanie' elbowed him. Anna would see Stephanie's skin go from green to a bright tan before offering her hand out to Anna's. "Nice to meet you!"

"Likewise." Anna shook her hand" Pardon the intrusion but I heard yelling, followed by the sound of glass breaking"

more_horiz
BTW Froggy sent a RP in CAU Prime Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I saw Smile

"I can explain the yelling. Stephanie has been trying to get me more ...accustomed to American lifestyle and, I took it a bit too far. I am a man who loves games but I am not a...graceful loser, if you get my drift" he'd say, with Stephanie eye-ing him frombehind, and patting her foot, arms folded

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
I saw Smile

"I can explain the yelling. Stephanie has been trying to get me more ...accustomed to American lifestyle and, I took it a bit too far. I am a man who loves games but I am not a...graceful loser, if you get my drift" he'd say, with Stephanie eye-ing him frombehind, and patting her foot, arms folded

Anna smiled then nods"Just a little FYI when ones in a disagreement theres a more peaceful way of handling it. Other students to consider you know."

She hears Lindsey coming down" Oh. she looked at the two then at Anna" So everything's good?"

Anna nods" This is Charon and Stephanie, guys this is my roommate Lindsey Evans"

"Charmed" Lindsey smiled

OT: Lindsey(Diamondback)
Astrowoman T9110

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
I saw Smile

Anna smiled then nods"Just a little FYI when ones in a disagreement theres a more peaceful way of handling it. Other students to consider you know."

She hears Lindsey coming down" Oh. she looked at the two then at Anna" So everything's good?"

Anna nods" This is Charon and Stephanie, guys this is my roommate Lindsey Evans"

"Charmed" Lindsey smiled

Astrowoman T9110
Charon smiled at . LIndsey as did Stephanie. "I'll keep that in mind Anna, and thank you for being so understanding. I don't get out much, and accompanying Stephanie here on behalf of her......fiancee, as I'm a trusted employee of his is a new thing for me"

OT: Lindsey still a psi? if not just ignore this

Lindsey would feel an otherworldy aura radiate from Stephanie and Charon. Charon's psionic representation would be a flaming skeleton, while Stephanie had rows of flowers around her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
I saw Smile

"Charmed" Lindsey smiled

Astrowoman T9110
Charon smiled at . LIndsey as did Stephanie. "I'll keep that in mind Anna, and thank you for being so understanding. I don't get out much, and accompanying Stephanie here on behalf of her......fiancee, as I'm a trusted employee of his is a new thing for me"

OT: Lindsey still a psi? if not just ignore this

Lindsey would feel an otherworldy aura radiate from Stephanie and Charon. Charon's psionic representation would be a flaming skeleton, while Stephanie had rows of flowers around her

Cool

(...Oh..Kay) Lindsey thought to herself as she felt that, making a mental note to inform Anna about it later" Since the introductions are out of the way what do you say we hang out? The Sytch isn't too far from here"

"What happened to your energy drink?" Anna asked

"There are energy drinks there also An" Lindsey said

more_horiz
"The Sytch? It sounds interesting, I would love to goOOF!" CHaron says as Stephanie elbows him, causing Charon to state "Correction, Stephanie and I would like to go" which got her to smile at him. "I've made friends!" she says, letting CHaron guide her to the door

looking around the room they'd see CHaron was a rowing enthusiast and that Stephanie had biology books by the ton

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"The Sytch? It sounds interesting, I would love to goOOF!" CHaron says as Stephanie elbows him, causing Charon to state "Correction, Stephanie and I would like to go" which got her to smile at him. "I've made friends!" she says, letting CHaron guide her to the door

looking around the room they'd see CHaron was a rowing enthusiast and that Stephanie had biology books by the ton

As they enter The Sytch coffee shop , think Starbucks, Lindsey looked back" What would you guy's like to drink?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As they enter The Sytch coffee shop , think Starbucks, Lindsey looked back" What would you guy's like to drink?"
"A smoothie if that's okay?" Stephanie asked, while Charon plainly stated "coffee, I'll have some coffee, no sugar"

more_horiz
Notice: Yes, this is a aid for The Society, to a extent.

:Matt the Magnus gets in uniform, and speaks, his guests, Diego, T'Nay, and Juno were there. Because, he allowed them to stay. Supreme and Susan, and the others have homes.:

Magnus: Juno, your coming with me. Tony, look after Diego.

We are going to try to hire more people."

:The pair left, and well appear in the sky.:

Juno: Why not Astroman?

Magnus: I think he and Supreme did something or another. I would love to, but yeah. *Considering it.* (Hint, I wanna do the cross over, and in the plot.)

Juno: Your buildings, are strange.

Magnus: it's a culture thing I guess.

more_horiz
Brief timewarm post.

Don't worry Froggy will catch up to our RP, this is just a little plotline that Guy and I cooked up.

IC: Anna arrived at Paladia's place as promised, and just about one minute ahead of schedule. She walked up to her door then ringed the doorbell.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Brief timewarm post.

Don't worry Froggy will catch up to our RP, this is just a little plotline that Guy and I cooked up.

IC: Anna arrived at Paladia's place as promised, and just about one minute ahead of schedule. She walked up to her door then ringed the doorbell.

A blue light surrounded Anna, scanning her. The doorbell turned green and the door opened. Paladia waved. "Anna! Welcome! You're precisely 58.432 seconds early!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Brief timewarm post.

A blue light surrounded Anna, scanning her. The doorbell turned green and the door opened. Paladia waved. "Anna! Welcome! You're precisely 58.432 seconds early!"

"Always believed in arriving on time or a minute early" Anna smiled" So where's this project you want me to help you with?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Brief timewarm post.

"Always believed in arriving on time or a minute early" Anna smiled" So where's this project you want me to help you with?"

"Right this way." Paladia said and lead her into the basement and through multiple security checks up to an underground lab. Behind a lead lined glass wall was a large black box which contained another lead box which contained the irradiated rock. "It's in there. All you have to do is open the small box and check out the rock. If you feel even slight uncomfortable, let me know and I'll have the machines put it away safely and get you out of there."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply