ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
Froggy
Admin
Legato
7 posters

descriptionStoryboard - Page 28 EmptyRe: Storyboard

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Thea to Mal
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShutUpHannibal
Laughing

And in the same way Oliver did it back in Season 1! Cool

Honestly, it helps that his plan in Season 1 was really, truly, stupid.

more_horiz
Villains Commentary

Vegeta(DBU): "So what is his strategy? Talking them to death?"

Tamaki: "Seems like it"

Vegeta: "Bah! For that kind of stupidity he deserves whatever he gets"

Nappa(DBU) just sits back and eats popcorn while enjoying the fight

Angelus(Back To The Beginning): "I'm rooting for the lovely ladies"

Darla glances at Angelus

Angelus: "On general principle"

Insidious: "Brainwashing? Thats still a thing? Really? As a supervillain myself I'm appalled at such unoriginality."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Villains Commentary

Vegeta(DBU): "So what is his strategy? Talking them to death?"

Tamaki: "Seems like it"

Vegeta: "Bah! For that kind of stupidity he deserves whatever he gets"

Nappa(DBU) just sits back and eats popcorn while enjoying the fight

Angelus(Back To The Beginning): "I'm rooting for the lovely ladies"

Darla glances at Angelus

Angelus: "On general principle"

Insidious: "Brainwashing? Thats still a thing? Really? As a supervillain myself I'm appalled at such unoriginality."

Bandora: "Oh I don't know, you can get a lot of mileage out of it if used properly."

more_horiz
Abridged 18: "Tsk,tsk,tsk. One thing you should never do when fighting a woman who can kick your ass. Use the words whore or cunt in her presence."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Coming Soon. Cool afro

Laurel slammed the door to her house and then slammed her hand against the wall with a scream of rage. Oliver didn't care. That much was obvious now. That bastard had brainwashed Thea into becoming a killer, murdered Sara and now Oliver was protecting him. Protecting him! "Why?!" She shouted. "WHY OLIVER?! What the hell are you on?!" She clenched her hands so hard her nails were digging into her palm.
"...Didn't go well?" Thea asked as she looked up from the couch, a look of remorse on her face.
Fuming with rage, Laurel repeated to Thea everything that her brother had said to her. Thea stared at her in shock and then shook her head as she recovered her senses. "Frickin' hell."
Laurel looked up at her. "You know there's only one thing we can do. We have to make this right. Malcolm has to pay."
"I know. I've called in the cavalry." Thea said and stood up.
"Oliver's team?"
"No, the League. If something happens to us, they're our back up plan. One way or another, he's going to pay."
"Thank you."
"Don't mention it. I have to make up for what I did."
"Thea, that wasn't you, that was Malcolm. You weren't in control when you..."
"All the same, I went with him knowing what he was. I played right into his hands and I have to make up for it."
"We will. We'll make him pay. Together." Laurel offered her hand and Thea shook it. "Suit up."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two started gearing up, Laurel grabbing three of her canary cry grenades, a tazer, a pepper spray, two knives, brass knuckles and her tonfas. Thea grabbed her knives, bow and arrows. "Hey...Laurel?"
"Yeah?"
"About your dad..."
"Don't worry. I know. He deserves to know. And I'll tell him, about Sara, about all of it, after we've taken care of Malcolm."
"Laurel, I want him to pay too, but don't lose yourself here."
"Oh don't worry. I'm focused. We're going to make him pay or die trying."
"Exactly." She hugged Laurel. "Just...in case we don't make it back."
Laurel hugged her in return. "We will make it back. He's going to pay and we're going to come home, together."
Thea was quiet for a moment before she pulled back. "Alright, here's our plan..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malcolm Merlyn was taking a stroll around the city and enjoying the beautiful night. He had that fool Oliver under his thumb now. He had killed that stupid dyke and Oliver had not only forgiven Malcolm for it but now he even had the fool working for him! Even Malcolm was surprised at how well his plan had worked so far. Yes, soon the League would be out of his hair and he could move on to the final phase of his plan: Drugging Oliver and his team one by one with the Vitura until he had all of them bowing at his feet. With all of them under his complete control, his domination of the city would be secured. "You know, sometimes I'm such a genius, I amaze even myself." After another block, he became aware that he was being followed by somebody. It obviously wasn't somebody from The League, his pursuer was being too obvious. No big deal, Malcolm told himself, if they try something then I will them and dump the body in the bay.

He chuckled to himself at the thought and kept walking, keeping his focus on his pursuer until he arrived at an underpass and stopped to wait until his pursuer had caught up. "Well." He smirked. "You're obviously not from the League of Assassins. They wouldn't be so obvious." Malcolm turned around to see...Laurel dressed in black leather gear with a tonfa in hand and a baseball bat strapped to her back. "...Who are you again?"

She let out a battle cry and charged him head on and swung her tonfa at his head only for Malcolm to laugh and duck out of the way. Laurel turned and threw a spinning roundhouse his way but he leaned back away from it. "Come on blondie, don't embarrass yourself." Clearly not listening to him, she pressed her attack and swung with the tonfa in her right hand while punching with her left. Malcolm rolled his eyes and blocked and dodged her with ease. Even when she tried to throw in a kick he was able to easily block her attempts. "Okay seriously, this is getting sad little girl." He moved in close and punched Laurel in the mouth and then gave her a left and right combination across the face before punching her in the stomach and then backhanding her to the ground and kicking her in the back for good measure. Her tonfa clattered to the ground, as did something she had been holding in her hand. She pushed herself up and spit blood on the ground. She turned to look back at Merlyn and he could see she was wearing a mouth-guard and that even with her bloody lip she was...smiling at him. As her hair fell away, Malcolm saw she had earplugs as well. He was confused for a moment, why would she be wearing those? And then the sonic devices that Laurel had dropped went off, letting loose an ear piercing sonic wave. Laurel, thanks to her ear plugs, was left unharmed. Malcolm was not so lucky and he yelled out in pain and covered his ears in agony. Laurel picked herself up and pulled out a taser from her back pocket, turned it on and charged Malcolm and kicked him to the ground and fired the taser right at him. The two prongs pierced his suit and sent the electricity into his body. Malcolm yelled out loud as the sonics continued to scream out and the electricity disrupted voluntary control of his muscles by constantly constricting and releasing them in a miniature spasm. Laurel stomped on Malcolm and began whaling on him with the tonfa while all of this was going on, desperate to do as much damage as possible while she could. Malcolm struggled to shield himself with his arm but with the taser still going on and the sonics screaming at him, it was rather difficult to say the least.

The moment the sonics stopped though, Malcolm managed to grab Laurel and threw her off of him and yanked the prongs out of his shirt and stumbled to his feet, wincing in pain at the sheer ringing in his ears. He saw Laurel yelling something at him but he couldn't hear her. Out of the corner of his eye though, Malcolm saw somebody taking aim at him and turned around and snapped up his hands and just barely managed to catch an arrow between his hands. To his shock, he saw Thea standing there dressed in her assassin gear, the same outfit he made her wear when she killed Sarah. "Th-Thea?" She responded by shooting another arrow at him and Malcolm tossed the arrow in his hands away to catch this one but then Laurel dived over and struck the back of his right leg with her tonfa as hard as she could, knocking Malcolm down to his knees and then she smacked him on the back of his head and kicked Malcolm to the ground. Malcolm screamed in rage. His face was bruised, his ears were killing him and his whole body hurt from that damn taser and now she had turned his daughter against him! Malcolm rolled out of the way of her next strike and kicked Laurel in her side and then got to his feet and dodged as an arrow whizzed past him, cutting his suit. He turned and glared at Thea. "That's It! Daddy's Pissed!"

"HOW CAN YOU CALL YOURSELF MY FATHER YOU SACK OF CRAP?!" Thea screamed at him and charged him and swung the bow in an arc with one hand. Malcolm backed up and caught the bow in his hand. "Everything I've done, I have done for you. You should be grateful." He backhanded her and kneed her in the stomach. "You were weak. I turned you into a warrior."

"A warrior?" Thea drew a knife and flung it at him but Malcolm caught it. "YOU TURNED ME INTO A MURDERER!" As Malcolm was focusing his attention on Thea, Laurel slipped on a pair of brass knuckles and lunged at him and punched him from behind. "GAAH! YOU! Stay Down!" He kicked at Laurel but she blocked it with her arms and she was pushed backwards a bit and then Thea kicked Malcolm in his side. He was hurt but he recovered enough to throw her bow away and he went on the offensive. Malcolm slashed with the knife in an arc but Thea ducked under it and Malcolm grabbed her by the hair and he started kneeing her which she blocked with her arms and then Malcolm threw her back and kicked her down. Just then, Laurel came in with more punches. Malcolm ducked under her punch and Laurel took up a boxing stance. Malcolm smirked and twirled the knife in his hands. Laurel got in close and jabbed at him but Malcolm grabbed her by the wrist and jabbed with the knife only for Laurel to catch his wrist and then she kicked at him in the balls as hard as she could. Malcolm grunted and cursed but pushed through it and let go of her wrist and punched Laurel several times and then he kicked her to the ground with a roundhouse kick. Thea ran over to Laurel and helped her to her feet. Laurel spit blood onto the ground and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Are you alright?"
"Fine." Laurel snapped. "...Thanks."

"Okay! First of all! Yes, I made you kill that whore Sarah, but it was for a greater cause. I needed Oliver to fight the League so you would be safe." Malcolm insisted.

"You expect me to buy that crap?" Thea challenged and pulled an arrow from her back and held it in her hand.
Laurel meanwhile went ballistic. "Did you...just calll...my sister...A WHORE?!" She pushed Thea away and ran right at him and she attacked Merlyn with a series of punches. She threw a haymaker at him but Malcolm dodged it and then she pressed her attack with a right cross that he blocked with his arm and then she swung an uppercut at his face but Malcolm caught her arm and then he pulled his arm back and elbowed her in the face and then he kicked her in the back of Laurel's legs and made her fall towards the ground and she went down on her knees and he raised up the knife. "In fairness, she did plow both Ollie and Nyssa." The knife was shot out of his hand by Thea's arrow. He threw Laurel aside and turned back to Thea as she loaded up another arrow and took aim. "How the fuck can you look at yourself in the mirror? You killed those people, you killed Tommy, and you used me to kill Sarah! When is it enough for you?!"

"I don't expect you to understand, but rest assured, Thea, I have had your best intentions in mind whenever I did anything. You deserve it."
"And you deserve this." She fired the arrow but Malcolm caught it. "Now Thea, this is just-" The arrowhead burst into sparks right in front of his face, blinding him. Malcolm cussed and backed away. Laurel picked herself up, grabbed Malcolm, turned him around and she began punching him like mad, landing punch after punch after punch after punch with her Brass Knuckle Wearing Fists.

Laurel landed a basic boxing combination on Malcolm, 1-2-3-2 that Ted taught her. (Jab-Cross-Hook-Cross)
The jab pushed him back and then she unleashed on him. A right cross, a left hook and then a right cross again followed by a haymaker punch to the face before moving in and sending another combination of punches to his ribs. Malcolm could take a beating, but when somebody is laying into you with Metal Knuckles, it's going to hurt. He backed away from Laurel, feeling the impact from her punches like being punched by steel fists on his body as he covered his eyes and tried to get his vision back. Laurel uppercut his jaw and kicked him backwards and as Malcolm fell back, Thea atacked and swung the bow at the back of his legs and caused Malcolm to flip down onto his back. Laurel and Thea then began laying into him with a barrage of punches and kicks while he was down as Malcolm continued to cover his face. It hurt like hell and he was really losing his temper here, but thankfully the blurry vision was finally fading away and he could see again. Laurel grabbed Malcolm by the shirt, pulled him up and punched him across the face, then backhanded him, then went to punch him again but Malcolm caught her punch this time, despite the bit of pain in his hand, and then kicked her away and sprung to his feet in time to eat a spinning kick to the back of the head from Thea who followed this up with a swing from her bow and then she punched him but this time Malcolm caught it and punched her in the face, yanked the bow from her hands and tossed that away.
Thea fell back and Malcolm took a breather as the two battered women picked themselves back up onto their feet. Laurel wiped the blood from her mouth, she was sweating and breathing hard now, but she was still in the fight. Thea was in better shape but only because Malcolm was being nice and held back against her. That was about to change as the two women circled him. Malcolm was starting to breathe hard, he had taken a beating, but his League training and years of experience gave him an improved pain tolerance, one that would see him through this fight.
Laurel rushed him again but Malcolm countered her punches and kicked her in the ribs and then punched her away as Thea attacked him with a kick to the side of his head that Malcolm managed to block and then he pulled her over and punched her and kicked her to the ground. Laurel recovered and sent some jabs his way that Malcolm swatted aside and he got in close and kneed her in the stomach and punched her in the face and then he pulled Laurel up by her hair. She screamed and grabbed at her hair with one while fending off his punches with the other hand. Thea recovered and got to her feet while Malcolm continued pummeling Laurel and then he threw her aside and jump kicked her in the chest, knocking Laurel over and making her roll backwards across the cold concrete.
Laurel coughed and hacked and rolled on the ground in agony. She tried to pick herself up but her body wasn't having any of it. She turned her head to the side as she felt her body give up and she saw Thea struggling against Malcolm.
Thea was more skilled than Laurel, but it wasn't enough. She kept her guard up and attacked him with a kick to the ribs which Malcolm took and then punched at his daughter. She blocked it but Malcolm pressed his attack and swiftly beat her to the ground and kicked her with ar oundhouse and then a kick to her chest that knocked Thea over. She rolled along the ground and up to her feet where she sprung up and jump kicked Malcolm who grabbed her leg and swung her through the air and slammed Thea down to the ground. She let out a cry of pain and tried to push herself up as Malcolm ran over to her side and kicked her in the side as hard as he could, causing Thea to roll over her side. Malcolm then grabbed Thea and crouched down and he punched her in the face. "I saved you!" *PUNCH!" "I took you in!" *PUNCH!* "I trained you!" *PUNCH!* "I turned you into a soldier!" *PUNCH!" "AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!" *PUNCH!* "I COULD'VE GIVEN YOU THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS! ALL YOU HAD TO DO...WAS PLAY YOUR PART! THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU IN STARLING!" He threw Thea down and he began rapidly kicking and punching her. "This is your old life! It's Over!" He stopped as he heard Thea sobbing in pain and agony, her face covered in bruises and blood.
Laurel rolled over and pushed herself to her feet. Her body was screamng at her to stay down. She ignored it. Agony shot through her as she tried to move. She ignored it. (Remember her....remember...her...smile....remember...what he did....to her. Get....up. Get Up. GET UP GODDAMN YOU LAUREL!)
"Do you understand? I am going to give you a new life." Malcolm said and put a hand on his daughter. "this? All of this? It's nothing. Just a bad memory."
"....But...at least....it'll be...my life....ffffucker." She spat her blood onto Malcolm's face and collapsed on the ground.
"You don't get to decide that. Now, I'm going to take you home, clean you up....and give you the drug again and we will forget this ever happened."
And then Laurel punched him in the back of the head. "GAAAH!" Laurel grabbed him by the hair and kicked him in the face, knocking him to the ground. Laurel then grabbed and dragged him away from Thea and as Malcolm was struggling with her, she pushed him away, ducked under a punch, got in close and she began landing punches on his chest. Malcolm punched her in response but she deliberately took it for a chance to punch him in the face. Laurel turned away but she remained standing and looked back at Malcolm. With her bloodied and bruised face and eyes blazing with rage, she looked like a demon from hell. "Don't you ever fucking DIE?!" He shouted and charged her and began attacking Laurel with a barrage of kicks and punches at her body. She raised her arms up and moved in close, blocking and turning with the punches and letting the kicks land on her until she finally got close enough to grab onto him and she jumped up and headbutted Malcolm and, still holding on, she pulled him closer and she elbowed him in the side of the head before following this up with a punch to the eye and kick to the stomach. "What's wrong? Out of tricks, wizard?!"
(How the hell is this happening?! I'm hitting her with everything but she just keeps coming back!) He shouted in rage and attacked her again and Laurel repeated her strategies. Every hit hurt, it hurt like hell, they were agony, she was certain she had internal damage at this point...but it didn't matter. She didn't care if her body was torn apart or if her bones were shattered. Laurel's burning rage was driving her now and she would not stop fighting until he was dead. She got in close once more and she landed several punches to his body before throwing an uppercut to his face, making Malcolm back away.
Thea crawled across the ground to where the knife lay and reached out with her finger tips and she just managed to pull it over to herself.
Laurel continued to brawl with Malcolm Merlyn, pushing him over to the back wall as they exchanged blows. Malcolm was finally showing the damage from her constant barrage of punches but Laurel was slowing down now. The fight was devolving into a street brawl, the two of them exchanging brutal blows with one another and taking the best shots that the other could put out.
After an exchange of blows, Malcolm suddenly lunged forward and grabbed her and swung Laurel against the brick wall. He then grabbed Laurel by her neck with both hands and he began strangling her even as Laurel struggled against him, he just shook her. She couldn't get free. Spotting Thea taking aim, Laurel instead decided to risk it and put her right foot on him to push him backwards a little bit and making him a target. Malcolm just increased his grip on her throat and he started squeezing harder.
And then Thea flung the knife across the distance between them and right into Malcolm's back.
Malcolm Merlyn screamed in pain as the knife dug into the back of his shoulder blade. He fell backwards and released Laurel, who sank to her knees, gasping for air. Malcolm sank to his knees, crying in pain as blood seeped down his back. "Thea....Thea..." He looked back at her, eyes wide.
Laurel fumbled around, found a trash can lid she could use and used the wall to push herself back up to her feet and then she jumped up in the air and smacked him in the face with it as hard as she could, causing him to spit blood and fall on his back. Not losing this chance, Laurel jumped on him and she began smashing him with her improvised weapon again and again and again and again until she was finally certain that he was down. Laurel fell over, the adrenaline finally starting to leave her body. She pushed herself up and limped over to Thea, her vision blurring. "Hey....good....toss."
"He dead?" Thea asked as she sat down, breathing hard.
"He deserves it. Hope....deserves...jail."
"Looka you....barely...talk."
"You two." Laurel smirked as she reached Thea and offered her a hand up. Thea took it and the two took a minute to balance one another and catch their breath. "Ffffiiinallly. Need....call....others. Ambulance."
"Yeah...good...idea."
She hugged Thea. "You were awesome."
"You were a fireball."
"Thanks." They started to limp away. Behind the two warrior women though, Malcolm rolled over and pulled himself to his knees, gritting his teeth in agony, he pulled the bloody knife out of his back.
The two turned to see Malcolm slowly walking towards them, blood oozing out of his back and down his arm. He raised up the knife, looking like a maniac right out of a horror movie. He was trembling from the pain and rage inside of his body. "Y...y...yyyyyooooouuuu!"
Laurel moved in front of Thea, ready to continue. Before the fight got anywhere though....an Arrow pierced his hand,forcing him to drop his knife.

The warrior women turned to the side and saw the elegant Nyssa Al Ghul standing tall, bow in hand.
Malcolm cried out in pain and sank to his knees. He looked up at her in fear. "No...no...nononono...Th-Thea.....Thea!"
More of the League Ninjas dropped down around him, swiftly surrounding Malcolm. "Wait...wait! W-we can...we can talky....Nyssa please!"
Nyssa Al Ghul silently walked over to Malcolm and punched him in the face, dropping him like a rock. "Silence, "Al Sa-Her! Speak again and I will cut out your tongue!" Nyssa spat on him and turned to the two girls. She looked them up and down. "You two did this on your own? I am impressed. Even if he is garbage, he was trained by the League."
"N-Nyssa....I..."
"Say no more, this victory was yours. Your sister would've been proud."
Thea looked down at her father, the man who twisted her mind and turned her into a weapon. A tool for murder. "And him?"
"The word torture is far too kind for what I have in store for him." Nyssa kicked Malcolm's unconscious body.
Thea and Laurel fell to the ground only to be caught by two League members. "You two, take them to their 'Arrow' Cave and rendezvous with us at the helicopter. We will bring this animal home with us to face his execution. Laurel Lance, Thea Queen, I wish you a swift recovery. You have my respect as warriors."
That was the last thing they heard before Thea and Laurel passed out and the darkness took them both.

more_horiz
There are literally no words to describe how good this is. Malcom is brought to justice yet Laurel and Thea sure as hell worked for the win. Now there is one big threat to deal with. Waller Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
There are literally no words to describe how good this is. Malcom is brought to justice yet Laurel and Thea sure as hell worked for the win. Now there is one big threat to deal with. Waller Twisted Evil

Thank you! Yeah, I knew this fight would need to be long and brutal. I may hate Malcolm, but I acknowledge the sheer fighter he was back in the day. Cool

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply