ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Storyboard Collaboration: Caught in the Widow's Trap

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionStoryboard Collaboration: Caught in the Widow's Trap - Page 2 EmptyRe: Storyboard Collaboration: Caught in the Widow's Trap

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Now. For the curtain call! 

Blob slammed him against the wall in an attempt to get Wolverine off him then he proceed to stab him in the back of his leg. Blob howled then he tries to reach down and grab Wolverine but he was caught with an explosive arrow to the face. " Again with an arrow to the face" He said as he starts to shake off the cogwebs.

Hawkeye instructs the authorities to have the civilians to evacuate the area they are fighting while Black Widow attacks Blob with a Widow's Bite. Blob howls then Wolverine delivers a few elbow shots to the head. Blob reaches up and punches Wolverine in the face, he shakes it off then says" Bub, I've taken harder shots from Hulk and Juggernaut." Then continued attacking him.

"Hey Chesty Jr. Remember that back up plan. We could sure use it!!!!" Deadpool radioed

"Logan drop!" Wolverine jumped down then Blob was stunned with a variety of stun grenades thrown by Black Widow as they got the fight clear in the streets then was caught with a smoke arrow from Hawkeye

On the streets of Monte Carlo Hawkeye, Black Widow, Wolverine, and Deadpool were fighting Blob. Before Blob could engage in the fight he was caught with a punch hard enough to send shockwaves and the ground beneath him to crack.

Blob staggers as his vision sees the four heroes and about 20 Jubilee's before him" S-since wwwwhen did they clone yyyyooou" He then falls on the ground and the ground shook.

"Woooo! Thats what I'm talking about!!" Jubilee said

Deadpool checks the Blob" And he's out"

"We could have used you here earlier." Widow smiled. "A very nice entrance by the way Jubilee." She walked over and kicked Blob hard in the balls. "Clint, remind to me to ask Fury for a raise when we get back."

"Don't need to, I think we both deserve one." Hawkeye said rubbing the back of his neck( A vacation wouldn't hurt either)

Deadpool walked up to Blob then gave him a few sharp kicks to that groin

*kick*

"That was for the mask!"

*kick*

"That was for my ankle!"

*kick*

"And that was for giving my one massive brain bleach!!!"

"Overkill much?" Jubilee said

"I've stopped now" Deadpool said

"I don't know what happened to your mask but bring it in you crazy bastard" Jubilee outstretched her hands. Instinctively Deadpool guarded himself then he noticed her sincerity then went and hug her. He smiled

I can feel her nipples pressing against me

He grinned from ear to ear and gave a thumbs up to Logan who with a sknit of his claws Deadpool lets Jubilee go

"No problem Tasha" Jubilee then bragged to Wolverine" See I told you I can be a valuable asset"

"That you are. Put a collar on him and pick him up" Logan said

Jubilee zipped to the van then returned with a collar in hand and puts it around Blob's neck and she picks him up"Thanks for letting me join you guys" she says to Hawkeye and Black Widow

"No problem. We'll put in a good word for you to Fury" Hawkeye said

Widow patted Jubilee on the back and called it in.

A SHIELD transport arrived soon after and took away Blob and gave the team a ride to the Helicarrier.

descriptionStoryboard Collaboration: Caught in the Widow's Trap - Page 2 EmptyRe: Storyboard Collaboration: Caught in the Widow's Trap

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Blob slammed him against the wall in an attempt to get Wolverine off him then he proceed to stab him in the back of his leg. Blob howled then he tries to reach down and grab Wolverine but he was caught with an explosive arrow to the face. " Again with an arrow to the face" He said as he starts to shake off the cogwebs.

Hawkeye instructs the authorities to have the civilians to evacuate the area they are fighting while Black Widow attacks Blob with a Widow's Bite. Blob howls then Wolverine delivers a few elbow shots to the head. Blob reaches up and punches Wolverine in the face, he shakes it off then says" Bub, I've taken harder shots from Hulk and Juggernaut." Then continued attacking him.

"Hey Chesty Jr. Remember that back up plan. We could sure use it!!!!" Deadpool radioed

"Logan drop!" Wolverine jumped down then Blob was stunned with a variety of stun grenades thrown by Black Widow as they got the fight clear in the streets then was caught with a smoke arrow from Hawkeye

On the streets of Monte Carlo Hawkeye, Black Widow, Wolverine, and Deadpool were fighting Blob. Before Blob could engage in the fight he was caught with a punch hard enough to send shockwaves and the ground beneath him to crack.

Blob staggers as his vision sees the four heroes and about 20 Jubilee's before him" S-since wwwwhen did they clone yyyyooou" He then falls on the ground and the ground shook.

"We could have used you here earlier." Widow smiled. "A very nice entrance by the way Jubilee." She walked over and kicked Blob hard in the balls. "Clint, remind to me to ask Fury for a raise when we get back."

"Don't need to, I think we both deserve one." Hawkeye said rubbing the back of his neck( A vacation wouldn't hurt either)

*kick*

"That was for the mask!"

*kick*

"That was for my ankle!"

*kick*

"I don't know what happened to your mask but bring it in you crazy bastard" Jubilee outstretched her hands. Instinctively Deadpool guarded himself then he noticed her sincerity then went and hug her. He smiled

He grinned from ear to ear and gave a thumbs up to Logan who with a sknit of his claws Deadpool lets Jubilee go

"No problem Tasha" Jubilee then bragged to Wolverine" See I told you I can be a valuable asset"

Jubilee zipped to the van then returned with a collar in hand and puts it around Blob's neck and she picks him up"Thanks for letting me join you guys" she says to Hawkeye and Black Widow

A SHIELD transport arrived soon after and took away Blob and gave the team a ride to the Helicarrier.

"What do you say to a real vacation? First dance is on me" Clint smiled

Looking at the hotel, as the aircraft took off, she silently pressed her hand on the window

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*kick*

"That was for the mask!"

*kick*

"That was for my ankle!"

*kick*

Looking at the hotel, as the aircraft took off, she silently pressed her hand on the window

"Right now, I'd like a shower and to forget this day ever happened." Widow said. "But...I think I would also like a dance. Thanks Clint."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*kick*

"That was for the mask!"

*kick*

"That was for my ankle!"

*kick*

"Right now, I'd like a shower and to forget this day ever happened." Widow said. "But...I think I would also like a dance. Thanks Clint."

"Told ya they'd end up back together" Deadpool says to Logan" Bravo. Don't have a cookie to give ya"

And to be continued in Marvel Adventures!!! BTW also opened up Young X-Men in there Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply