ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

I Am Stronghold

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionI Am Stronghold - Page 3 EmptyRe: I Am Stronghold

more_horiz
Damn I like seeing Artemis fight. That last paragraph was sooooo gutter

Round two fight!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Damn I like seeing Artemis fight. That last paragraph was sooooo gutter

Round two fight!

Thanks man, glad you're loving the fight.  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Artemis tossed a thug down the stairs and she continued on. Several more all charged her at once. She kicked the first one as hard as she could and downed him. She then side-blocked the next man's punch and knocked him out with a punch in the face that broke his nose. She strolled down the hallway and countered two punches and grabbed the thugs heads and slammed them together, kicked both of them in the pelvis with bone breaking kicks and shoved them away.
After swiftly dealing with the remaining thugs, she continued on towards Flamingo's office. Suddenly, Flamingo kicked open the doors took aim with the bazooka and fired on her.
With only seconds to react, Artemis turned around and dived for the floor and covered her head, barely managing to dodge the incoming rocket as it soared above her head and exploded against the far wall.
Flamingo sighed and tossed it away. "Damn. Guess that failed."
Artemis recovered and started running towards her.
Flamingo smirked, grabbed her mahogany oak desk, lifted it up, tore it free of the bolts that kept it on the floor and flung the whole thing right at her. Artemis jumped into the air, landed on the desk, slid across it and then flung herself at Flamingo, who caught her punch and swung her through the air and tossed her against a bookshelf, Artemis breaking it and falling to the floor.
Flamingo rolled up her sleeves as Artemis picked herself up and brushed the broken boards off of herself and got ready to fight.

Miss Lovely Flamingo VS Artemis
Lovely finished rolling up the sleeves of her white pantsuit and walked over to Artemis. "My offer still stands you know."
"And so does my answer." She kicked at her but Lovely blocked it and shoved her against the wall and threw a punch at her head only for Artemis to quickly duck her blow and dodge to the side. Artemis hit her ribs but Lovely withstood the blow and swung at her with her right arm and punched with her left. Artemis ducked the backhand and dodged the punch and hit her with two blows to the stomach only for Lovely to smile at her and kick at Artemis who dodged to the side and grabbed her leg but then Lovely kicked with her free leg, catching Artemis on the side of the head and tossing her through the air to collide with a wall. Artemis resisted the urge to yell out in pain from the painful kick and held her head. She was getting up on her own but then Lovely grabbed her, pulled her to her feet, landed two powerful blows to her stomach and slammed her head against the wall, lifted her up, slammed her down to the floor, walked over and then kicked her hard into the air, launching Artemis back into the hallway.
Artemis hit the floor and rolled across it for a few more feet and then stopped. She coughed and held her stomach. "Over so soon? Disappointing." Lovely smiled and put her hands in her pockets as she walked over. "Gotta ask you though, what is that armor made out of? Anybody else would have been paste by now but you take hits like a champ."
Artemis focused and stood up tall. Her body was seriously hurting, but she could handle it. Thinking back to her training, she closed her eyes and utilized a meditation technique to suppress and control the pain her body was feeling.
"So? Any last words before I kill you?"
Opening her eyes back up, Artemis reached back and pulled out her swords.
"Alright, now this is more like it!"
Artemis stared down her opponent and then attacked her, stabbing and slashing with the swords, aiming to wound. Lovely dodged the attacks to the best of her ability and backed away from the high-speed swordswoman. She back-flipped away and tried to kick the hero with her feet that she was bringing up but Artemis avoided them. She landed next to the doors she had kicked down and grabbed them up. She flung one of them right at Artemis who jumped over it and stabbed downwards with her sword only for Lovely to bring up the other door. The sword pierced through it but Lovely twisted the door to the side and pulled it away, pulling the sword away and out of Artemis's grip and turning around and whacking her with the side of the door.
Lovely dropped the door and then put a foot on it and pulled the sword out. "After I kill you, I am keeping these."
Artemis gripped her remaining sword both hands and attacked her, their swords clashing and clanging off of each other. Lovely was bigger and stronger and thus putting more strength and power into her swings.
But Artemis was much more skilled with the sword, evening out the playing field.
The two clashed with one another like experts and despite her strength, Lovely was being pushed back by Artemis's ferocity and skill. She managed to disarm her and slashed at her arm, giving Lovely a cut across it. Lovely yelled out and backed away, holding her bleeding arm. She jabbed forward with the sword but then Lovely recovered and she caught the sword in her hands. The blade was cutting her hands and making them bleed but she was able to overpower her and forced the sword back, hitting her in the helmet with her sword hilt and flung it away and then kicked Artemis across the room.
"This is over. Now." She marched over to Artemis, punched her down, grabbed her up, wrapped the cloak around her throat and then put her in a choke-hold between her right thigh and leg. "It's all over, hero. You fought well, but it's time to say goodbye. Rest assured, I will keep your helmet as a trophy." She sneered at Artemis as the superhero struggled to get free and gasped for air. Not having any success, she fumbled with her gauntlets. Lovely got ready to snap her neck but just in time, blades popped out of her gauntlet's wrists and she jabbed them into Lovely's thigh.
Lovely yelled out and released her grip on Artemis. Artemis rolled away and gasped for air. Coughing, she rubbed her neck and stood up, sheathing the blades and giving her a spinning kick across the face and then launching an all-out beatdown combination to her face and combo punching her across the office, hitting her against the window and then jumping into the air and giving her a double kick to the chest that knocked her through the window. Lovely screamed and fell down on top of the pink covering above the door, denting the metal and rolling off of it. Artemis jumped down after and sprung off of it. As she was getting up, Artems kicked her across the face and then grabbed her and swung Lovely against a metal pole hard enough to dent it.
Artemis jumped on her and began laying into her. She got in several punches until Lovely recovered and knocked her away, picked her up and swung her by her leg and tossed her through a window. Artemis slid into a wall and hit it hard. Rolling over and onto her stomach, she reached up dug her fingers into the wall and picked herself up.
Both fighters, beaten and sore, took moments to recover before they attacked again.

Despite the bleeding from her hands, leg, arm and the cuts from the glass, Lovely was still going strong. She ran at Artemis at full speed and jumped up to kick her only for Artemis to dodge it and then Lovely bounced off of the wall, cracking the wall, and kicked at her again. Artemis blocked the kick but she was still sent skidding backwards for a few feet before she stopped. She ran back at her and dodged a punch from her and moved to the side and struck her leg wound with enough force to make blood spurt from it. Artemis punched Lovely in the stomach seven times before hitting her with a haymaker punch as hard as she could. Lovely doubled over from the force of her attacks but she was able to grit her teeth, recover and grab her shoulders and lift Artemis into the wall. She turned around and slammed Artemis against the wall and then spun around and slammed her into the next one and then tossed her down to the floor and kicked Artemis back up into the air with her good leg. She was about to attack with a punch but blood spurted from her leg wound and she fell down to one knee, holding her leg and cringing.
Artemis landed on the ground seven feet away from Lovely and held her stomach in pain.
Cursing every word in the book under her breath, she climbed back to her feet.
Licking her lips, she ran forward at full speed towards Lovely and flash kicked her down onto her back, splitting Lovely's lip. Lovely cursed loudly and wiped her lip with the back of her hand. Shaking and bleeding, she climbed up her feet and stumbled before finding her footing. She ripped off her suit top and stared down Artemis. "Kill you....I'll KILL YOU!"
"....No. Not with your leg wounded like that."
"SHUT UP! YOU THINK THIS IS ENOUGH TO STOP ME?! THIS IS NOTHING! GET READY!" She forced her body to crouch down, ignoring the sheer agony on her leg and pushed forward, breaking the floor and roaring as she came right at Artemis with a full force punch. Artemis was already moving though and she kicked at her injured leg, grabbed her arm, ducked down, let out a battle cry and tossed Lovely away over her shoulder, sending her flying up into the air a far distance away to land on her face on the floor. She was straight up for a moment before falling down. "ow."
With her stunned for the moment, Artemis seized the chance and ran over, jumped into the air and slammed down both feet right onto her wrist as hard as she could. With a combination of the correct angle, force, weight and the armored boots, she broke with an audible *CRACK!*
Lovely screamed in pain and rolled away, holding her broken wrist. She looked up at Artemis, teeth gritted and her eyes blazing with a mad fury. Her nose was broken and blood was dripping down her forehead.
"GRRRRAAAAAAHHH!" She lunged at Artemis with her good arm who side-stepped, grabbed her arm and swung her against a wall, turned her around, combo punched her and flung her down and put her arm in a hold. "I told you didn't I?"
"LET GO! LET GO YOU ROTTEN-"
Artemis twisted and bent the giant arm as hard as she could, breaking it. "I do not exaggerate."
Lovely rolled over on her back as Artemis released her and backed against the wall, one wrist and one arm broken. "....I-I-I...I don't..."
"How does it feel to be helpless? To be beaten to hell, knowing full well that there is nothing you can do to stop it while your enemy tears you down physically and mentally? That's how your victims have felt for years. You kidnapped women off the streets, forcefully branded them with your mark and sold them. For what? Money. That's all your kind cares about. But, you can only run from Justice for so long before it tracks you down and tears down your whole world."
"What....what the hell are you anyway?"
"Me? I am Artemis. The Hunter. Here to tear down Crime Central and drag your kind kicking and screaming into the light of day to face justice for your crimes."
"...You're crazier than you look if you think you can beat everybody alone."
"My associates have already dealt with the bikers and are dealing with the sadist right now. Two down. We'll have this wrapped up by the end of the day. Now then, Artemis grabbed her by the hair. "We still have two more limbs to go, don't we?" She knocked her out with a final punch and then grabbed her legs....

After breaking Lovely's legs, she found some curtains and jackets to bind her wounds. It wouldn't do to have her bleed out before she could face trial after all.

This accomplished, Artemis walked through the club and grabbed up the gear and weapons she had dropped, double checking the grapple to make sure it still worked and sticking the tazer in a special charger on her belt. Finally retrieving her swords, she made her way down into the basement into a holding area. Not having a key and not being in the mood to look for one anyway, she pulled out her sword and cut apart the bars and then sheathed it. "You don't need to worry. I am here to help. I'm a Superhero named Artemis. I took out the people responsible for capturing you and-"
The women ran forward, hugging her and crying and thanking her and praising her. "Uhh...th-that's okay...come on, we need to get out of here."
"Are you..okay?" One of the women asked, noticing her banged up armor. "I've had worse. Come on."
"Do you have a way out?"
"We're going to steal one."
Artemis lead the girls to a small truck, the one that had been used to bring them there and had the girls pile in. After this, she got in the drivers seat and hotwired it and drove away. There was one last thing to do: She pulled out a phone and made a call.

Jennifer was taking a break with Leon when she got a call on her cell. "Hello?"
"Officer Kingston?" A computerized female voice asked.
"...Speaking."
"My name is Artemis. I need you to listen to me."

Not long after, Jennifer and Leon were parked a safe distance away from Crime Central. "You sure about this?"
"Positive."
"But, how in the heck did this Artemis-person get your cell phone number?"
"I intend to find out. Look, you heard the women talking into the cell too, right?"
"Well, yeah, but.."
"Just watch my back."
Jennifer and Leon saw a woman walking towards them. She had her hands up and she showed them the tatoo of the flamingo on her arm. She was soon joined by all of the other women that Artemis had freed. Jennifer took her hand off of her gun. Artemis had been telling the truth and had freed all of these captives by herself! She and Leon walked forward and talked to and comforted them.
"Belive me now?"
She and Leon turned to face Artemis. "I do. Sorry for...how did you do it?"
"There a few dozen criminals in night clubs that will explain." She handed Jennifer a slip of paper that had the information and directions on it.
"Okay, but, we're going to have to ask you some questions." Leon said.
"I'd love to talk, but right now, there are two other superheroes cleaning up Crime Central that I need to back up."
"...Who are they?"
"Stronghold and Ultra Girl." Artemis said and walked away.
Jennifer looked down for a moment. (Flannery...what did I tell you about this place?!)
Leon glanced at Jennifer and then when they both looked up Artemis had vanished.
"Red?"
"Yeah, call in backup. We're going in."

And that concludes the Artemis chapter! Thoughts are welcome!  cheers 

Next, we bring back Stronghold and Ultra Girl and their fights, plus team ups, surprises and more!

more_horiz
once again i love the torally gritty ass fights and this was a sick chter to focus on Artemis. i likethe monstrpus yet loopy Lovely Flamingo and the other crime central members

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
once again i love the torally gritty ass fights and this was a sick chter to focus on Artemis. i likethe monstrpus yet loopy Lovely Flamingo and the other crime central members

Yeah, I wanted to throw something BIG at Artemis for her debut and make her work for the win. She struggled but she came out on top and saved the day.
Also, it opens up a mystery: If she knows Jennifer's cell phone number, then does she possibly know who Flannery is?
LION Agent, yo.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yeah, I wanted to throw something BIG at Artemis for her debut and make her work for the win. She struggled but she came out on top and saved the day.
Also, it opens up a mystery: If she knows Jennifer's cell phone number, then does she possibly know who Flannery is?
LION Agent, yo.
im thinking she knows

Definitely knows but you did a kickbutt job

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

LION Agent, yo.

im thinking she knows

Definitely knows but you did a kickbutt job

Thanks bro.

more_horiz
Pretty good fight man. The gritty nature of it actually pose as a nice contrast to Stronghold's fights

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Black Death  
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/254/3/f/bondage_girl_by_yuriai_da-d2yh7tb.jpg
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131210000350/deadrising/images/2/27/Dylans_teeth.png
The surgeon dominatrix with teleportation and incredible speed. She and her gang would abduct people around the city and harvest their organs to sell on the black market.

While Artemis was fighting Flamingo's forces, Stronghold and Ultra Girl had been making their way over to Black Death's little piece of Crime Central.
They had talked to some of the civilians but got little information, most of them were far too afraid to talk about them, but Ultra Girl's telepathy picked up the directions that they needed.
"You sure about this?"
"Stomping the bad guys? Of course!"
"Welll...what I meant was, your telepathy. I mean, is reading the minds of these lunatics going to be a problem for you at all?" Stronghold asked.
"You're sweet to worry about me, but I've been in the superhero business longer than you have, buddy. I'll be fine." Ultra Girl assured him.
"Alright, I trust your expertise on this, Ultra."
(Thanks Matt.)
(No problem.)

It took awhile, Crime Central was a large place, but they finally managed to track down the bondage club that Black Death used as a hideout and from the sounds of it, the place was active even now. It was a giant building, dark and foreboding with a mixture of gothic architecture and modern clubbing style and dark red lights shining out of it and a sign that read: Club Blaspheme.
Stepping up to it, Ultra Girl winced and grabbed her head. "You okay?" "Y-yeah, I just got a bad vibe. This place..it even feels evil."
"Are you good to keep going?"
"Always."
"HEY! The hell are two kids doing here?"
Three burly guards dressed in tight leather ran over to them, each one of them wielding a strange looking gun-like weapon with spikes around it.
The two heroes straightened up and smiled. "Sir, this is going to sound crazy, but me and my friend are here to beat up your boss and arrest her and you for kidnapping and murder. That's not going to be a problem is it?" Stronghold asked politely.
"So what? They supers or something?"
"Who cares? Kill 'em!" The henchmen squeezed the triggers and the handheld weapons shot out flames at the heroes. Two of the henchmen focused on Stronghold and the third man attacked Ultra Girl.
Ultra Girl blocked the flames with her shield, lifted the gun up and out of the thug's hand and crumpled it up, followed by telekinetically tossing the thug against a car, dropping him. She looked over at Stronghold.
Stronghold let the flames wash over him for a moment and then he reached over, grabbed the guns, pulled them out and crumpled them and then grabbed the thugs and knocked their heads together before tossing them backwards.
"That was fun."
"Very. You okay?"
Stronghold looked at the flames covering his suit and shrugged. "Feeling fine."
"Good. Let's move on...but first." She sent out a telekinetic wave with just enough force to snuff the flames out. "Thanks. It would be embarrassing to just walk right in while on fire."
The two had a good laugh and walked right in, breaking down the doors. "Knock, knock!" Ultra Girl called out. The guards ran over and opened fire on them. Ultra Girl stopped the bullets with a telekinetically shield and easily flung around the guards while Stronghold simply let the bullets bounce off of him harmlessly and he ran forward and beat down the thugs.

Back outside, the thug that Ultra Girl had knocked against the car reached into his back pocket, pulled out a phone and pressed a couple of buttons, sending a message to Death.

Black Death was in the second basement's hidden room, where she performed her operations. Two guards on the outside of the room barely heard the screams inside from her latest patient. It was even harder with the music playing.
Once she was done, Black Death first turned off the music and then the camera. She grabbed onto the patient and teleported out, dropping him off in a scrapyard before teleporting back and pulling off her surgical gear. She walked out and handed the clothes to her right hand woman.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2006/363/8/2/Mistress_Spencer__On_Fire_by_MegaMako.jpg
"Another successful operation ma'am?" Lash asked.
"My most enjoyable yet. The organs are chilling now and will be ready for shipment in no time." Her cell buzzed. "A moment." She reached into her top and pulled it out. "Talk to me." A pause. "I see...who is it? No names? Okay, what are they? Supers? What are their powers?" Her eyes widened. "A brick and a psychic? You're sure? Okay, thank you." Closing it up, she laughed.
"What's up, boss?" Lace asked.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/280/e/8/rumble_rose_by_molybdenumgp03.jpg
"We're under attack." She replied calmly. "Two superheroes."
"Just two? Cocky aren't they?"
"Perhaps, but there's no reason to go easy on them. Send everybody out, but, capture them alive if possible. Meta-human organs fetch a high price on the market. Me, I'm calling the others and letting them know that supers are in Crime Central, after all, it's possible that they aren't acting alone."
"If supers are coming, so are the police." Lash pointed out.
"Oh yeah, that worked out so well last time they messed with us."
"Get to work and remember: I want them alive. Incapacitated, but alive."
"Yes ma'am!" They ran off to inform the others.
"Okay kiddies, let's play."  Twisted Evil 

OT: The minions!

Lash
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2006/363/8/2/Mistress_Spencer__On_Fire_by_MegaMako.jpg

Lace
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/280/e/8/rumble_rose_by_molybdenumgp03.jpg

Agony
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/f/a/bondage_xiaoyu_by_amazingbear91-d6w9urj.png

Mutilate
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110812140211/twistedmetal/images/d/d5/Blacktmblack.jpg

Forsaken
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/087/8/b/Sleep_Sack_12_by_djmonkeyboy.jpg

Condemnation
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/055/d/4/wwe_12_twisted_metal__s_dollface_by_dapowercat316-d4qufja.png

Coming Soon!

more_horiz

MEANWHILE!

Officer Faith Milbrooke looked around the house. (It's not her. It's okay. It's not her. She's dead. Don't freak out. Just be cool.)
"So what do you make of it?" Melinda May asked.
"Well, it's a little difficult to tell if it was metahuman abilities or technology, but these are definitely electrical burns." She fought the urge to gag. "And burned flesh. The assailant was also very strong. The door was locked but was still kicked open with ease. Because nothing has been stolen, we can assume that the couple living here were the sole target of the murder. In other words, the assailant broke in, murdered the two living here and ran like hell. If the attacker was packing enough power to do this to a human body, then at the very least they were killed instantly. See this? The majority of the damage is to the chest area. That means the assailant stopped their hearts. So anyway, I'd say the odds are about 50/50 of this being an electrokinetic or somebody utilizing tech. In either case, we'll have to keep an eye out."
"Excellent analysis. We'll let clean up and the coroner take it from here." The walkie turned on. "May here, go ahead. Over."
"Meet back at the station. We're putting a team together to go into Crime Central. Over."
"The Central? Okay then. We'll be back at station soon. Over."
"Crime Central eh? Think the supers are there?"
"I wouldn't doubt it. Come on, let's ride."
"Rodger that." Pausing at the door, she looked back at the bodies, shook her head and caught up with May. (She's dead. She's dead and she's not coming back. It was somebody else. Obviously. Get a grip.)

more_horiz
Nice touch on the name Wink  A also a definite nod to Fred from CAU Legacy. Smile  And yeaaah. Faith could use a hug Crying or Very sad 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Nice touch on the name Wink  A also a definite nod to Fred from CAU Legacy. Smile  And yeaaah. Faith could use a hug Crying or Very sad 

THanks on all of it. And you haven't seen nothing yet.  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Black Death  
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/254/3/f/bondage_girl_by_yuriai_da-d2yh7tb.jpg
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131210000350/deadrising/images/2/27/Dylans_teeth.png
The surgeon dominatrix with teleportation and incredible speed. She and her gang would abduct people around the city and harvest their organs to sell on the black market.

While Artemis was fighting Flamingo's forces, Stronghold and Ultra Girl had been making their way over to Black Death's little piece of Crime Central.
They had talked to some of the civilians but got little information, most of them were far too afraid to talk about them, but Ultra Girl's telepathy picked up the directions that they needed.
"You sure about this?"
"Welll...what I meant was, your telepathy. I mean, is reading the minds of these lunatics going to be a problem for you at all?" Stronghold asked.
"You're sweet to worry about me, but I've been in the superhero business longer than you have, buddy. I'll be fine." Ultra Girl assured him.
(Thanks Matt.)
(No problem.)

It took awhile, Crime Central was a large place, but they finally managed to track down the bondage club that Black Death used as a hideout and from the sounds of it, the place was active even now. It was a giant building, dark and foreboding with a mixture of gothic architecture and modern clubbing style and dark red lights shining out of it and a sign that read: Club Blaspheme.
Stepping up to it, Ultra Girl winced and grabbed her head. "You okay?" "Y-yeah, I just got a bad vibe. This place..it even feels evil."
"Always."
Three burly guards dressed in tight leather ran over to them, each one of them wielding a strange looking gun-like weapon with spikes around it.
The two heroes straightened up and smiled. "Sir, this is going to sound crazy, but me and my friend are here to beat up your boss and arrest her and you for kidnapping and murder. That's not going to be a problem is it?" Stronghold asked politely.
"Who cares? Kill 'em!" The henchmen squeezed the triggers and the handheld weapons shot out flames at the heroes. Two of the henchmen focused on Stronghold and the third man attacked Ultra Girl.
Ultra Girl blocked the flames with her shield, lifted the gun up and out of the thug's hand and crumpled it up, followed by telekinetically tossing the thug against a car, dropping him. She looked over at Stronghold.
Stronghold let the flames wash over him for a moment and then he reached over, grabbed the guns, pulled them out and crumpled them and then grabbed the thugs and knocked their heads together before tossing them backwards.
"That was fun."
"Very. You okay?"
"Good. Let's move on...but first." She sent out a telekinetic wave with just enough force to snuff the flames out. "Thanks. It would be embarrassing to just walk right in while on fire."
The two had a good laugh and walked right in, breaking down the doors. "Knock, knock!" Ultra Girl called out. The guards ran over and opened fire on them. Ultra Girl stopped the bullets with a telekinetically shield and easily flung around the guards while Stronghold simply let the bullets bounce off of him harmlessly and he ran forward and beat down the thugs.

Back outside, the thug that Ultra Girl had knocked against the car reached into his back pocket, pulled out a phone and pressed a couple of buttons, sending a message to Death.

Black Death was in the second basement's hidden room, where she performed her operations. Two guards on the outside of the room barely heard the screams inside from her latest patient. It was even harder with the music playing.
Once she was done, Black Death first turned off the music and then the camera. She grabbed onto the patient and teleported out, dropping him off in a scrapyard before teleporting back and pulling off her surgical gear. She walked out and handed the clothes to her right hand woman.
"My most enjoyable yet. The organs are chilling now and will be ready for shipment in no time." Her cell buzzed. "A moment." She reached into her top and pulled it out. "Talk to me." A pause. "I see...who is it? No names? Okay, what are they? Supers? What are their powers?" Her eyes widened. "A brick and a psychic? You're sure? Okay, thank you." Closing it up, she laughed.
"Perhaps, but there's no reason to go easy on them. Send everybody out, but, capture them alive if possible. Meta-human organs fetch a high price on the market. Me, I'm calling the others and letting them know that supers are in Crime Central, after all, it's possible that they aren't acting alone."

Lash

Lace

Agony
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/f/a/bondage_xiaoyu_by_amazingbear91-d6w9urj.png

Mutilate
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110812140211/twistedmetal/images/d/d5/Blacktmblack.jpg

Forsaken

Condemnation
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/055/d/4/wwe_12_twisted_metal__s_dollface_by_dapowercat316-d4qufja.png

Coming Soon!

Ultra Girl and Stronghold cleaned out a roomful of henchmen.
"Seriously, what's with all the leather?" Stronghold shook his head.
"This is an S&M club." Ultra Girl shrugged.
"I get that, but shouldn't the minions have body armor or something?"
"Maybe all of the bad guys here have a theme and the minions follow it."
"That would certainly explain the bikers."
"Do you think Doctor Insidous has themed henchmen?" Ultra Girl wondered.
"Why?"
"I'm just wondering if this is a thing with Crime Central or if all of the villains do it."
Five henchmen sprang out from behind cover and opened fire on them with machine guns. Ultra Girl reacted quickly, throwing up a telekinetic shield to catch the bullets after they'd been fired. Stronghold simply let the bullets bounce off of him. "Don't you idiots ever learn?" Ultra Girl asked. She gestured and the guns floated out of their hands and were crumpled up. She then dropped the crumpled guns down on their heads. Stronghold jumped forward and grabbed a henchman and swung him into the others, knocking them out.
"Man this is just too easy." Stronghold kicked open the next door and they walked into a pitch-black room. "Come on, give us a real fight!"
The lights clicked on and the two were stunned at what they saw. Men and women tied up with chains to what the two could only describe as torture wracks, their eyes and mouths wrapped up with leather. Women suspended from the ceiling with red ribbons that constricted their hands and legs, continued to wrap around their torso's and again around their mouths and spun them around. People danced in cages, wrapped in leather with their hands cuffed. Dominatrixes tormented the visitors and masochists accepted the pain. "Uhhh....can-can we not mention this ever again?"
"...Agreed." Ultra Girl nodded.
"Now, now, you kids can't leave us now."
The two saw a young lady in a revealing uniform stepped forward. "At least, not until I've made you kids beg for mercy."
"And you are?"
"Pain. Agony. Pleasure." She licked her fingers. "And I'm going to make you kids scream."
"That's it! I'm smashing her!"
Stronghold ran forward. Pain smirked and used her agony vision on him, dropping Stronghold mid-charge. "Stronghold?!" Ultra Girl stepped forward but she looked at her and she hit her with the agony vision as well, making the two heroes scream in pain. "I am Pain. Everything I see succumbs to me."

more_horiz
Ah nice Pain nod there Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Thanks!  cheers 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Also, did you check the Insidious reference?  Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Black Death  

"You sure about this?"
(Thanks Matt.)
(No problem.)

"Always."
"That was fun."
"Very. You okay?"

Lash

Lace

Agony

Mutilate

Forsaken

Condemnation

Coming Soon!

Ultra Girl and Stronghold cleaned out a roomful of henchmen.
"Seriously, what's with all the leather?" Stronghold shook his head.
"This is an S&M club." Ultra Girl shrugged.
"I get that, but shouldn't the minions have body armor or something?"
"Maybe all of the bad guys here have a theme and the minions follow it."
"That would certainly explain the bikers."
"Do you think Doctor Insidous has themed henchmen?" Ultra Girl wondered.
"Why?"
"I'm just wondering if this is a thing with Crime Central or if all of the villains do it."
Five henchmen sprang out from behind cover and opened fire on them with machine guns. Ultra Girl reacted quickly, throwing up a telekinetic shield to catch the bullets after they'd been fired. Stronghold simply let the bullets bounce off of him. "Don't you idiots ever learn?" Ultra Girl asked. She gestured and the guns floated out of their hands and were crumpled up. She then dropped the crumpled guns down on their heads. Stronghold jumped forward and grabbed a henchman and swung him into the others, knocking them out.
"Man this is just too easy." Stronghold kicked open the next door and they walked into a pitch-black room. "Come on, give us a real fight!"
The lights clicked on and the two were stunned at what they saw. Men and women tied up with chains to what the two could only describe as torture wracks, their eyes and mouths wrapped up with leather. Women suspended from the ceiling with red ribbons that constricted their hands and legs, continued to wrap around their torso's and again around their mouths and spun them around. People danced in cages, wrapped in leather with their hands cuffed. Dominatrixes tormented the visitors and masochists accepted the pain. "Uhhh....can-can we not mention this ever again?"
"...Agreed." Ultra Girl nodded.
"Now, now, you kids can't leave us now."
The two saw a young lady in a revealing uniform stepped forward. "At least, not until I've made you kids beg for mercy."
"And you are?"
"Pain. Agony. Pleasure." She licked her fingers. "And I'm going to make you kids scream."
"That's it! I'm smashing her!"
Stronghold ran forward. Pain smirked and used her agony vision on him, dropping Stronghold mid-charge.  "Stronghold?!" Ultra Girl stepped forward but she looked at her and she hit her with the agony vision as well, making the two heroes scream in pain. "I am Pain. Everything I see succumbs to me."

As the two heroes struggled against the increasing agony of the pain vision, the dominatrix laughed.

"Ahhhhh so sweeeet. Let's hear you scream more!" She increased the power output of her agony vision. "This power is the best you know. The pain is constantly keeping you awake and in so much pain that you can't even pass out! You can't fight back either! You can only scream and cry and beg for death! That's what White Hats like you get for getting so damn full of yourselves! I'll have you in chains and f-ing eating me before this day is through." Her eyes started glowing blue. "This is what it's all about! Such exquisite agony! I won't stop even if you beg me! You stupid c-ts! Eat pain and die!" She licked her lips. "Understand? Life is pain and I am it's messenger! You can't fight back! You can't even get close! I'll keep this up until you idiots are nothing more than quivering lumps of flesh sobbing and asking me to kill you!"

"....Shut up already."

"Hmm?"

"We get it, you're emo." Flannery lifted her head up. "Go back to Hot Topic and get out of my way."
"Seriously....we do not have time for you." Stronghold added and started standing up.

"GET DOWN B-CH!" She increased the power of her agony vision, puting their pain receptors on overdrive, hitting them with more agony than any either had ever known. "You Supers are all the same. A bunch of pansies that don't have any understanding of true pain!"

"I said....SHUT UP!" Stronghold slammed his fist on the floor, sending a shockwave at her that launched her up into the air and freed the two of them from her agony vision. Pain hit the floor hard and landed on her face. She tried getting up but Ultra Girl paralyzed her with telekinesis and levitated her up into the air, keeping her back to them. "Tell me something. What good is agony vision if you can't see us?" She could sense Pain's panicked thoughts. "That's what I thought. Skadoosh." She flung pain face first into a wall, knocking her out. The two took a breather. "Are-are you okay?" Stronghold asked.
"Please...this is nothing. Quick-quick thinking with....with the ground pound."
"Thanks...it was either that, or lunge at her, and I wanted to be sure her vision was off of you."
"I can see now why you were such a good street fighter." Ultra Girl complimented.
"Ohhhh my, that naughty girl jumped the gun again." Lace sighed as they walked in and she put a foot down on a railing. "I am going to have to discipline her."
"....Just to get it out of the way, I am totally looking at her face."
"Just focus."
"Business before pleasure darling." Lash cracked her whip.
Mutilation growled beneath his mask as he walked out and looked down at the two.
"Strong guy huh? Dibs."
Ultra Girl looked at the twitching and screaming bound Forsaken. "Guess I'm fighting that guy huh?"
Condemnation wrapped her arms around Lash. She titled up her head. "Yes dear, you can fight too, just keep them alive okay?" She nodded and got ready to fight, looking right at Stronghold.
Ultra Girl took the moment to free the tied up and dancing people and lower the ones on the ceiling gently down the floor. "Unless you people want to get caught up in this fight, I'd suggest running."
They did as she asked and ran for their lives. "Alright, come on, let's see what you pain freaks can do."

Lace, Mutilation and Condemnation VS Stronghold

Lash and Forsaken VS Ultra Girl.

Coming Next.

more_horiz
And this deserves

I Am Stronghold - Page 3 Awesom10

Ten points on the awesome sauce meter! Good team chemistry between Ultra-Girl and Stronghold and pretty fun villains. And I always say what makes a fun superhero fight is if the villains provide the fun Very Happy 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
And this deserves

I Am Stronghold - Page 3 Awesom10

Ten points on the awesome sauce meter! Good team chemistry between Ultra-Girl and Stronghold and pretty fun villains. And I always say what makes a fun superhero fight is if the villains provide the fun Very Happy 

Thanks! Break out the tacos cause I am pouring it on. king 

This is largely the point of Crime Central, to provide a wide range of villains and freaks for the heroes to fight against.  Cool 

more_horiz
Silly sadist girl, don't try violence if you can't take the punches

Good personalities for the villains here

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Silly sadist girl, don't try violence if you can't take the punches

Good personalities for the villains here

Darn right!  Laughing 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The civilians did as the heroes asked and ran for their lives. "Alright, come on, let's see what you pain freaks can do."
Lace, Mutilation and Condemnation VS Stronghold.

Mutilation leaped down and confronted Stronghold, who took up his boxing pose. The towering thug threw a hard punch at him but he ducked it, ducked under a second punch, ducked a third punch and then Stronghold hit him with a couple of jabs before moving in and striking him in the face with a straight punch, making the strongman fall back and Stronghold stood in and threw a heavy punch at him but he blocked the punch with his arm and then he stepped in and hit Stronghold with a heavy punch across the face, an uppercut to his jaw and then Mutilation kicked Stronghold hard enough to send him flying across the room.
Stronghold hit a wall, put a crater in it and then Stronghold fell to the floor. He looked up and wiped his mouth. "Okay, so you can take it and dish it out. Let's kick this up a notch."
Stronghold readied a runner's stance and then rushed him as fast as he could and Mutilation ran towards him. The two collided with each other hard enough to cause a small shockwave around them as Stronghold tackled Mutilation to the floor and their impact broke the floor. Stronghold got on top of him and began repeatedly punching him across the face. Stronghold got in five hard punches before Condemnation jumped in, her palm glowing a green light. She reached out and touched Stronghold's face and when she did so, there was a loud explosion that sent him flying a few feet away from the two.
Stronghold coughed as he sat up. "What the hell just happened?" He saw the woman standing in front of him and she swung her arm and touched his chest, causing another explosion that launched him up into the air and he bounced off of a wall. As Stronghold was getting back up Condemnation slapped him on the back and caused another explosion that sent him flying. He groaned in pain. "Getting real tired of those." As he was standing up Mutilation punched him back down to the floor and then flung him through a wall. He hit the wall of a private room which shook the room, causing tables to tilt over and booze bottles to fall off of shelves and break on the floor, littering it with broken glass and spilled liquor. He dropped down on top of a couch and rolled off of it. Pushing himself up, he saw Mutilation running at him and Stronghold yelled out and punched him across the face and then Mutilation swung at him but Stronghold ducked under his swing and punched at his face but Mutilation caught his punch and he and Stronghold grappled with one another, pushing against each other so hard that their feet broke the floor. As they pushed back and forth, Stronghold suddenly let him push forward as he ducked down and then raised up his head and headbutted Mutilation under his chin, kicked him in the balls, punched him to the floor and then Stronghold tossed him through a wall.
Condemnation ran into the room after him and Stronghold tried to punch her but she slid past him, hopped onto the couch, grabbed two pillows, charged them with the green energy and then tossed the pillows at Stronghold who jumped over them. The bombs flew back out of the large hole in the wall and exploded in front of Lace, who took the explosions point blank as she watched the two fight. Stronghold flew over Condemnation's head, kicked off the wall and turned around to kick at her but she dodged it and flipped off of the couch, grabbed objects off of the floor and she began to charge them. Stronghold jumped off of the couch and flung the table at her just as she was throwing her bombs. The table was obliterated but the first explosion set off the others as well. Stronghold jumped through the flames caused by the explosion and punched at her but Condemnation ducked under his punch, then the next one and back-flipped away. "Oh to hell with it." Stronghold turned around to face her. "Dodge this!" He clapped his hands together as hard as he could, sending out a shockwave. The shockwave hit Condemnation hard enough to send her flying until she hit a wall and fell flat on her face.
Stronghold jumped over to her as Condemnation was struggling to get up. She looked up at him. "Yeah, sweet dreams." He knocked her out with a bop on the head.
It was then that Mutilation broke through a wall, kept charging and grabbed onto Stronghold, carrying him through a wall and then threw him across the main room. Stronghold hit an upper wall and flew all the way down to the floor, landing on one knee and his fist. "Heh, I was wondering what happened to you. Come on Zipperhead, is that really all you got?" He taunted.

more_horiz
Determinator is the best word to describe Stronghold Very Happy 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Determinator is the best word to describe Stronghold Very Happy 

You know it!

I can also promise you this: He's gonna need to think outside the box to beat Lace. You will not see his winning strategy coming.  Wink 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

It was then that Mutilation broke through a wall, kept charging and grabbed onto Stronghold, carrying him through a wall and then threw him across the main room. Stronghold hit an upper wall and flew all the way down to the floor, landing on one knee and his fist. "Heh, I was wondering what happened to you. Come on Zipperhead, is that really all you got?" He taunted.

As Mutilation roared and charged him, Stronghold jumped into the air and kicked him in the face, causing the muscle man to fall back. Stronghold then hit him with a haymaker that launched him across the room and through a wall. He took a moment to check on Ultra Girl and see the progress of her fight as she and her opponents fought all around the club.
But then Mutilation broke back through the wall and attacked him again, punching Stronghold across the face and launching him into a wall hard enough to break it. He fell to the floor as Mutilation approached him, grabbed him by the shirt and slammed Stronghold against the wall again, then kneed him in the stomach and punched him repeatedly until Stronghold was able to block a punch and then deliver one of his own and punch Mutilation down, grab him by the stomach, knee him three times in the chest, bring him back up, uppercut him into the ceiling and then watched him fall back down.
Stronghold crouched down and then ran forward and then jumped high up into the air and kicked the man in the chest with a dropkick as hard as he could, taking him out.
Mutilation flew through a wall, across a room, against another wall, and then fell down onto the floor, unconscious.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply