ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 7 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
OOC: Anyone want to continue?

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 7 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: Anyone want to continue?

A RP involving Iron Fist is posted Smile

more_horiz
Ummmm,
not sure why it says locked....
I'm gonna get to work on this and see what I can do.

more_horiz
Okay we're back now, not sure what that was.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"I'm on Wanda's team!" Geogirl declared.

Blur shook his head. (I swear, she follows her around like a puppy dog.) He ran off to try and recruit himself a team.

Magneto nods at both Polaris and Scarlet Witch before he left the room

Wanda smiled"Welcome aboard, lets start recruiting"

Polaris made a kissing sound behind Wanda's back. Wanda glanced at her"What exactly does that mean?"

"Just wishing you luck" Polaris grinned"Later" she exited the Gathering Room

"Before you go, like a word with your old man for a minute?" Avalanche asked Geogirl

"She's becoming a little like her father wouldn't you agree" Minerva asked Mastermind who responded"Which one?"

"Both of them but Wanda has that authorative edge" Minerva whispered

"'Kay!" Geogirl ran up to Avalanche. "Hey dad. Big mission today."

"That it is, and I must say good call in choosing Wanda as your partner" Avalanche said

"Thanks!" Geogirl said. "Yeah, we're a good team. My rock walls give her a lot of time to use her magic and I can take down enemies from above at the same time."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Iron Fist let Squirrel Girl and Wind Walker to his office

Windwalker followed silently, her arms tucked into the sleeves of her Kimono.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Miss K walked into the office with Xanatos. "That went as expected."

"He's considering it, which means what I've said have reached him. I have a good feeling about tomorrow" Xanatos said

"Yes sir." Miss K said. They saw a woman sitting in the chair. "Ah, hello ma'am, I didn't see you there."
http://gargoyles.wikia.com/wiki/Fox

more_horiz
CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 7 10480210

Nestled away within the mysterious blue area of the moon lies the city of Attilan, home of The Inhumans. An amazing race of beings each possessing their own unique genetic gift.

"At last we meet old friend, my cousin mentions you're quite a formidable opponent"

Case in point Karnak, able to sense the weakest point on any being, item, or construct and strike it with uncanny proficiency"You have withstood Gorgon's strongest blows. Which makes you a suitable candidate for me to test my powers" Karnak took a deep breath"HA!!!" with one strike at it's most vulnerable point Karnak managed to shatter the slab of Lunar Marble to pieces

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"He's considering it, which means what I've said have reached him. I have a good feeling about tomorrow" Xanatos said

"Yes sir." Miss K said. They saw a woman sitting in the chair. "Ah, hello ma'am, I didn't see you there."

"Miss K, meet my business partner Janine Renard" Xanatos introduced as the woman got up"Although I prefer to be called Fox" she shook Miss K's hand"As far as to why I'm here you could say I share an equal interest Xanatos has when it comes to Xavier"

more_horiz
the teams let Magneto know they were ready to go

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

OT: I know, I know. Just have a few more RP's to catch up on first.

BTW didn't this have 1,000 replies?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: I know, I know. Just have a few more RP's to catch up on first.

BTW didn't this have 1,000 replies?
OOC: I think that was the previous thread

more_horiz
Oh thats a relief. Panicked for a second there

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Miss K, meet my business partner Janine Renard" Xanatos introduced as the woman got up"Although I prefer to be called Fox" she shook Miss K's hand"As far as to why I'm here you could say I share an equal interest Xanatos has when it comes to Xavier"

"Ah, a pleasure to meet you ma'am." Miss K said.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Nestled away within the mysterious blue area of the moon lies the city of Attilan, home of The Inhumans. An amazing race of beings each possessing their own unique genetic gift.

"At last we meet old friend, my cousin mentions you're quite a formidable opponent"

Case in point Karnak, able to sense the weakest point on any being, item, or construct and strike it with uncanny proficiency"You have withstood Gorgon's strongest blows. Which makes you a suitable candidate for me to test my powers" Karnak took a deep breath"HA!!!" with one strike at it's most vulnerable point Karnak managed to shatter the slab of Lunar Marble to pieces

Who is he talking to?

more_horiz
Pietro spoke up. "Scott, Jean, wait a minute."
"Huh? What's up?" Cyclops asked him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Who is he talking to?

Nobody. Just felt like continuing where we left off with Cody and Elizabeth visiting The Inhumans and last I recall they were with Black Bolt, Medusa, and Lockjaw so this is pretty much an opening. BTW feel free to make some openings in this RPG also. Mostly I just want some help with this

Last edited by Legato on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Wasn't he supposed to speak with Xavier?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Well he's on the mission right now, so I was going to have him explain it to Scott and Jean and then Jean relays it to Xavier. She's the psychic after all.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Well he's on the mission right now, so I was going to have him explain it to Scott and Jean and then Jean relays it to Xavier. She's the psychic after all.

Gotcha Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gotcha Smile

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/156/a/3/but_why_is_it_big__by_longoria_mangaka-d3i5yn5.jpg
Razz

more_horiz
Hey Froggy where were we with Valor and Ballistic?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Valor had the gravity beam focused on him while Iron Man and War Machine took out the missiles he sent and Ballistic was reformatting his suit of armor to get from under the gravity beam, making himself sleeker and showing that there's probably not a person IN the suit

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Valor had the gravity beam focused on him while Iron Man and War Machine took out the missiles he sent and Ballistic was reformatting his suit of armor to get from under the gravity beam, making himself sleeker and showing that there's probably not a person IN the suit

OT:Thanks Smile

War Machine noticed Ballistic reformatting then called out to Valor"Hold him in place would you? I've got an idea"

"Got it"Valor kept him in place by increasing the intensity of her gravity cannon

"Whats your idea?" Iron Man asked

War Machine outstretches his hand then activated a missle that came out of his forearm"The SC Missle, if my calculations is correct. When this baby hits Ballistic, you're going to see some serious shit"

"Waited a good while to say that line at the right moment haven't you" Iron Man said

"On my signal Valor" War Machine fired a SC Missle at Ballistic"Now!"

Valor flies away from the impact of the blast from the missle that exploded into a large mass of light, Ballistic is fine except that the blast was shorting his electrical circuits big time

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT:Thanks Smile

War Machine noticed Ballistic reformatting then called out to Valor"Hold him in place would you? I've got an idea"

"Got it"Valor kept him in place by increasing the intensity of her gravity cannon

"Whats your idea?" Iron Man asked

War Machine outstretches his hand then activated a missle that came out of his forearm"The SC Missle, if my calculations is correct. When this baby hits Ballistic, you're going to see some serious shit"

"Waited a good while to say that line at the right moment haven't you" Iron Man said

"On my signal Valor" War Machine fired a SC Missle at Ballistic"Now!"

Valor flies away from the impact of the blast from the missle that exploded into a large mass of light, Ballistic is fine except that the blast was shorting his electrical circuits big time
What happened from Ballistic's point of view

He had finally freed himself from the gravity cannon when Valor widened the area of it, slamming down the new sleeked out form, only to be hit by the SC missile which once it touched his forcefield, shorted it then hit the armor, freezing him in place, shorting out his motion units. The armor before them would seem to be a blue version of a Guardsman suit, stuck in a running pose.

Neil Deconquist, the man who had been utilizing the Ballistic suit was blinded now, along with being frozen. The blindness was temnporary but still

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply