ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 16 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: Are we still doing that Hero's for Hire thing?

Yep. Was watching a PPV Smile Do I really have to tell you who won Raw's MITB?

Tell us. Smile

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 16 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Tell us. Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Tell us. Smile

[flash(425,350)]

I know Cena won the match.

more_horiz

"Not sure what happened but that was awesome" Deadpool looked on then called out to Jubilee"Chesty Jr. Still with us?!"

OT: To get an idea what Wade is talking about concerning Jubilee

https://imgur.com/2VBEL

(Chesty Jr?) Jubilee thought to herself then it came to her and she scowled at Deadpool"Now look here Wade I'm"

"Could you pass me my arm overthere" Deadpool motioned to his severed arm just behind Jubilee who did just so, holding her head as she still feel a little woozy. "Stay with us, we still need you for the epic conclusion"Deadpool said to Jubilee as he puts his arm back in place letting the regeneration kick in

(What the hell was that!!!) Darius thought to himself while fighting through the pain, he sniffs the air"So. We got another one that wants to join the party"

Jubilee saw Deadpool armed with an RPG" Where did you get that?"

"Eh it's best to not tell you. We're at the final stretch so we're pulling out the big guns"Deadpool said

"Thats good except for one thing"Jubilee said

"Whats that"Deadpool asked

"Wheres the white haired douchebag?"Jubilee asked then noticed Darius is no longer at the spot where the blast shot him to

In the forrest Darius flies searching for the person who shot that blast at him, he spots Coulson"Hey." he says to him"So you want to play rough do ya" Darius fired a volley of flames at Coulson

Elsewhere Jubilee flies chasing after Darius, she groaned and her vison is a little blurry from the bloodloss. She shook it off and continues chasing him

In the Weapon Plus Compound

"Actually you providing cover was Plan B. The rest involves not dying"Hawkeye said to X-23

Inside the Weapon Plus Lab

Pete Wisdom and Dru continue to take the fight to the Phantom

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Not sure what happened but that was awesome" Deadpool looked on then called out to Jubilee"Chesty Jr. Still with us?!"

(Chesty Jr?) Jubilee thought to herself then it came to her and she scowled at Deadpool"Now look here Wade I'm"

"Could you pass me my arm overthere" Deadpool motioned to his severed arm just behind Jubilee who did just so, holding her head as she still feel a little woozy. "Stay with us, we still need you for the epic conclusion"Deadpool said to Jubilee as he puts his arm back in place letting the regeneration kick in

(What the hell was that!!!) Darius thought to himself while fighting through the pain, he sniffs the air"So. We got another one that wants to join the party"

"Eh it's best to not tell you. We're at the final stretch so we're pulling out the big guns"Deadpool said

"Wheres the white haired douchebag?"Jubilee asked then noticed Darius is no longer at the spot where the blast shot him to

In the forrest Darius flies searching for the person who shot that blast at him, he spots Coulson"Hey." he says to him"So you want to play rough do ya" Darius fired a volley of flames at Coulson

Elsewhere Jubilee flies chasing after Darius, she groaned and her vison is a little blurry from the bloodloss. She shook it off and continues chasing him

"Actually you providing cover was Plan B. The rest involves not dying"Hawkeye said to X-23

"Crap." Coulson turned and ran for cover with the flames blasting down all around him. All the while he kept his finger on the trigger to charge up the gun. Seeing a hill, he jumped and rolled down it, came to a stop, turned over and fired up at Darius again.

"Works for me." X-23 said.

As the Phantom knocked them away again, a voice called out to it. "Hey Shadey!" They turned to Kitty. Dru's jaw dropped. "I know what I want for Christmas." "PAYBACK TIME!" Shadowcat yelled and fired the BFG. The force of shooting sent her flying backwards as a large red beam came out of it and struck the shadow monster. The creature roared in agony loud enough to hurt their ears, even distracting Sabertooth for a moment.

X-23 grabbed her ears. "What the hell was THAT?"

The red light filled the shadow monster and then burst out of it before exploding, destroying the shadows and the monster along with them.

"Owwww." Shadowcat said as she got up and rubbed her head.

more_horiz
*Whistling.* A dark skinned young woman walked down the street, her hands in her blue jeans, black sneakers on her feet, a white tank top on her shirt and wearing a black leather jacket. Her hands were in her pockets. This woman looked innocent and unassuming enough but she was a vicious killer. This was Bulletproof, leader of the Demolition Girls gang, an all female street gang who did rather brutal things to men who hurt the women in their city. By her side was one of the lieutenant's, Spice, a former prostitute who joined the gang for strength and protection after an unknown man had saved her from her former pimp and his gang. One of the gang members, Geogirl, had left for Genosha earlier that year. The offer was extended to Bulletproof as well, who refused since the normal girls wouldn't be allowed to come. The women had retained their friendship however.
Bulletproof stopped her whistling as they heard yelling around the corner...

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Crap." Coulson turned and ran for cover with the flames blasting down all around him. All the while he kept his finger on the trigger to charge up the gun. Seeing a hill, he jumped and rolled down it, came to a stop, turned over and fired up at Darius again.

As the Phantom knocked them away again, a voice called out to it. "Hey Shadey!" They turned to Kitty. Dru's jaw dropped. "I know what I want for Christmas." "PAYBACK TIME!" Shadowcat yelled and fired the BFG. The force of shooting sent her flying backwards as a large red beam came out of it and struck the shadow monster. The creature roared in agony loud enough to hurt their ears, even distracting Sabertooth for a moment.

The red light filled the shadow monster and then burst out of it before exploding, destroying the shadows and the monster along with them.

Darius grits his teeth as the screeching effected even him and Jubilee but not as much as the ones near it(Honestly Marva, you and your experiments). Jubilee shuts her eyes and almost dropped to the ground but caught herslef then continued. Darius is about to fire another volley of fire at Coulson but his hearing picked up an RPG heading his way. He dodged it but was caught by Jubilee's fireworks but charged at the same force as Coulson's Destroyer Cannon. He fired a fire at Jubilee who avoided it before he stopped himself from falling to the ground

At The Weapon Plus Compound

Sabertooth tried desperatly to fight through the pain that his ears gave him, fortunatly he regained most of his sight as he managed to find the two as he crawled on the cieling thanks to his adamantium claws then dropped down to greet Hawkeye and X-23. Hawkeye leaped and kicked Sabertooth to the gut then Sabertooth brings his elbow down on Hawkeye's ankle. Hawkeye fired a bullet at Sabertooth's throat then Sabertooth uses his claws to dismantle the gun

At the Weapon Plus Lab

"Yeesh" Pete said with his ears still ringing"Least it got the job done"He smiled at Kitty"Great work, now lets help get these guys out of here" Pete said motioning to the tanks with the other lab prisoners

more_horiz
Meanwhile, in a different city that was not New York, a spider was relaxing on the roof of a skyscraper
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/099/2/6/scarlet_spider_concept_sheet_by_origo_games-d3dkwc2.jpg
"Alright, thanks May, tell Pete I said hi." Ben Riley said. "Goodbye!" He hung up. "Alllright, now with the message out of the way, let's go get some exercise." The Scarlet Spider did some stretches, backed up and then took a running leap off of the building, diving off of it. Faster and faster he fell, plummeting to the ground to what would surely be the death of a normal human. The Scarlet Spider was not normal. Before he hit the ground he shot out a web line and swung over the tops of cars and into the air, did several flips and then shot out another web line and kept on swinging. "WOOOHOOO!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTOmxnc6TAE

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Darius grits his teeth as the screeching effected even him and Jubilee but not as much as the ones near it(Honestly Marva, you and your experiments). Jubilee shuts her eyes and almost dropped to the ground but caught herslef then continued. Darius is about to fire another volley of fire at Coulson but his hearing picked up an RPG heading his way. He dodged it but was caught by Jubilee's fireworks but charged at the same force as Coulson's Destroyer Cannon. He fired a fire at Jubilee who avoided it before he stopped himself from falling to the ground

Sabertooth tried desperatly to fight through the pain that his ears gave him, fortunatly he regained most of his sight as he managed to find the two as he crawled on the cieling thanks to his adamantium claws then dropped down to greet Hawkeye and X-23. Hawkeye leaped and kicked Sabertooth to the gut then Sabertooth brings his elbow down on Hawkeye's ankle. Hawkeye fired a bullet at Sabertooth's throat then Sabertooth uses his claws to dismantle the gun

At the Weapon Plus Lab

"Yeesh" Pete said with his ears still ringing"Least it got the job done"He smiled at Kitty"Great work, now lets help get these guys out of here" Pete said motioning to the tanks with the other lab prisoners

Coulson, not hearing the sound, fired at Darius.

"Yeah, ow, sorry about that." Shadowcat said as the two helped her up. She gave Drusilla the gun and began phasing the mutants out of the tanks.

X-23 ran forward, leaping over Hawkeye and throwing a feint at Sabretooth with her left, he grabbed her wrist. She smiled and stabbed her foot blades into his chest and then stabbed Sabertooth in the eyes with her right claws.

more_horiz
Posted a bio in the Young X-Men sign up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Caught it. The dimension seeing dreamer girl right? Pretty cool power.

more_horiz
Also check out CAU Quantum

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Caught it. The dimension seeing dreamer girl right? Pretty cool power.

She's also has a magic bloodline. And a cute wolf

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the Weapon Plus Lab

"Yeah, ow, sorry about that." Shadowcat said as the two helped her up. She gave Drusilla the gun and began phasing the mutants out of the tanks.

X-23 ran forward, leaping over Hawkeye and throwing a feint at Sabretooth with her left, he grabbed her wrist. She smiled and stabbed her foot blades into his chest and then stabbed Sabertooth in the eyes with her right claws.

Darius dodged, albiet barely, the shot then when he felt the winds picking up it gave him an idea in that he summoned the flames and mixed it with the wind current and sent it back at Jubilee and Coulson

Pete and Dru helped the mutants

X-23 felt Sabertooth gripped her throat"The mistake squirt is you left yourself open" he said then stabbed her in the stomach with her claws but he took an arrow to the throat for his troubles. He kicked X-23 at Hawkeye who caught her and asked"Still with me?"

OT:Don't worry about the Hulk and Wolverine vs Rulk battle. That will be the big finish as soon as these fights are wrapped up Cool

more_horiz
Sabertooth's claws extended"She wont be for long" he growled then he went after X-23 and Hawkeye who prepared themselves till suddenly

BAMF

Azazel appeared then caught Sabertooth in mid charge

BAMF

"What the hell was that?"Hawkeye asked puzzled by the events

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Sabertooth's claws extended"She wont be for long" he growled then he went after X-23 and Hawkeye who prepared themselves till suddenly

BAMF

BAMF

X-23 growled as her wounds healed up. "Azazel....he's a teleporter...like Nightcrawler." She stood up. "Well, at any rate....they're gone now....do you have a spare shirt?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the Weapon Plus Lab

Darius dodged, albiet barely, the shot then when he felt the winds picking up it gave him an idea in that he summoned the flames and mixed it with the wind current and sent it back at Jubilee and Coulson

X-23 felt Sabertooth gripped her throat"The mistake squirt is you left yourself open" he said then stabbed her in the stomach with her claws but he took an arrow to the throat for his troubles. He kicked X-23 at Hawkeye who caught her and asked"Still with me?"

OT:Don't worry about the Hulk and Wolverine vs Rulk battle. That will be the big finish as soon as these fights are wrapped up Cool

Coulson ran for cover as the shot blasted the ground.

"Maria, this is Drusilla, we've secured the mutant prisoners. Over."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

BAMF

BAMF

X-23 growled as her wounds healed up. "Azazel....he's a teleporter...like Nightcrawler." She stood up. "Well, at any rate....they're gone now....do you have a spare shirt?"

Hawkeye shook his head" No, unless if you don't mind the one I'm wearing"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the Weapon Plus Lab

Darius increased the flames as he directed it at Coulson and Jubilee who dodged them and he then recieved a mental communication from Azazel(Not now Red I'm working) he hears Azazel respond to the other end then shook his head(Whatabout Big Red?) mentally hearing Azazel's response he nods(Agreed he could stand a few minutes, then pick him up. Time for me to put fourth my disappearing act) Darius increased the flames and swirled around him and then created a flame tornado, as it hits the ground and engulfing Darius in flames. As it vanishes so did Darius.

Jubilee touched down where Coulson is then dropped to her knees as the bloodloss is taking effect

Deadpool arrived with his dual swords in hand and somehow retrieved his masked"Alright I'm ready to kick some vampire a..."He looks around and noticed the lack of Darius" Aw damnit I missed it!!!"

"I'm on my way, just right after I do a little pick up" Agent Hill said turning the plane around and heads to Coulson, Jubilee, and Deadpool's direction

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the Weapon Plus Lab

Darius increased the flames as he directed it at Coulson and Jubilee who dodged them and he then recieved a mental communication from Azazel(Not now Red I'm working) he hears Azazel respond to the other end then shook his head(Whatabout Big Red?) mentally hearing Azazel's response he nods(Agreed he could stand a few minutes, then pick him up. Time for me to put fourth my disappearing act) Darius increased the flames and swirled around him and then created a flame tornado, as it hits the ground and engulfing Darius in flames. As it vanishes so did Darius.

Jubilee touched down where Coulson is then dropped to her knees as the bloodloss is taking effect

Deadpool arrived with his dual swords in hand and somehow retrieved his masked"Alright I'm ready to kick some vampire a..."He looks around and noticed the lack of Darius" Aw damnit I missed it!!!"

"I'm on my way, just right after I do a little pick up" Agent Hill said turning the plane around and heads to Coulson, Jubilee, and Deadpool's direction

"Rodger that. We'll rendevous with the others. Over." Drusilla said. She attached the gun to the back of her suit and helped the unconscious mutants.

Elsewhere....

X-23 covered her chest with her hands as she looked for a room with spare clothes.

"Jubilee! Jubilee!" Coulson attempted to take her pulse but then remembered she was a vampire. "Hill, we're going to need those spare blood packs."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

BAMF

BAMF

A reminder

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

BAMF

BAMF

"Ummm...let's see what we can find."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the Weapon Plus Lab

"Rodger that. We'll rendevous with the others. Over." Drusilla said. She attached the gun to the back of her suit and helped the unconscious mutants.

Elsewhere....

X-23 covered her chest with her hands as she looked for a room with spare clothes.

"Jubilee! Jubilee!" Coulson attempted to take her pulse but then remembered she was a vampire. "Hill, we're going to need those spare blood packs."

Pete helped Kitty and Dru with the unconcious prisoners

Deadpool puts his weapons up then picks up Jubilee"While she appreciates it best you not be near her in her condition" Deadpool say to Coulson then sees the jet touched down

"Roger that" Agent Hill said then opened the door

"If you're still with me give me a sign" Deadpool jumped while a spark came out of Jubilee's hand and strick Deadpool's side"Thats for calling me Chesty Jr" Jubilee chuckled weakly

Hawkeye found a spare lab coat in a closet"It's a little big but it could do" he called out to X-23

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the Weapon Plus Lab

Elsewhere....

Deadpool puts his weapons up then picks up Jubilee"While she appreciates it best you not be near her in her condition" Deadpool say to Coulson then sees the jet touched down

"If you're still with me give me a sign" Deadpool jumped while a spark came out of Jubilee's hand and strick Deadpool's side"Thats for calling me Chesty Jr" Jubilee chuckled weakly

Hawkeye found a spare lab coat in a closet"It's a little big but it could do" he called out to X-23

"Thanks." She said and put the coat on. "Let's get out of here."

The two met up with Drusilla's team downstairs. "Yo. You kill him?" Drusilla asked.

Coulson and Wade carried Jubilee onto the carrier and set her down on a bed and set up a blood tube for her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

At the Weapon Plus Lab

Elsewhere....

"Thanks." She said and put the coat on. "Let's get out of here."

The two met up with Drusilla's team downstairs. "Yo. You kill him?" Drusilla asked.

Coulson and Wade carried Jubilee onto the carrier and set her down on a bed and set up a blood tube for her.

"I'll take over from here. You and Hill go do what you guys do best"Deadpool said

"No"Hawkeye responded"Will at some point, how are they?" Hawkeye asked concerning the prisoners

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply