ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 4 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
(They'll be taken care of soon enough) Abomination thought to himself noticing the lack of groups facing him

"I like a woman with spirit" Abomination said to X-23 while licking his lips

*Sknit*

"That cost you your life bub" Wolverine growled and both him and X-23 charged at Rulk who charged at them in return

X-23 ducked under a swing from him and charged in, slicing at Rulk's stomach with her claws.

Abomination grabbed X-23's wrist then his hand caught one of Wolverine's claws, he managed to grasp Wolverine's hand and he took both of them and he charged them through a wall

While making her way to the compound Jubilee was stopped in her tracks as a fist caught her face that sent her skidding clead across the snow"Did anyone get the number of that truck who hit me" Jubilee said rubbing her jaw then looked at Darius"Hi there, and you are?"

"I'm the welcome wagon, nice to meet you friend" Darius said drawing his duel daggars with a silver tip out

X-23 growled and thrashed, trying to ignore the pain from being slammed through the wall and relying on her healing factor. She slashed at his wrist with her free hand.

Shadowcat phased up out of the ground silently and then phased her hand into his head. "Move and I take you brain." She said to Darius.

Wolverine stabbed and sliced at Rulk's arm with his free hand, the cuts from Rulk's hand healed and he grabbed Wolverine and slamned him down to the ground hard then headbutted X-23 a few times then he throws her hard against the wall then used his free hand to pummle Wolverine"Now here's the fun part" His fingers dig into Wolverine's arm"I'm going to skin you alive" He rips off a chunk of Wolverine's flesh, Wolverine ignored the pain"And beat you up some more then I'll have some fun with your lady friend" He picks up Wolverine and throws him at X-23 then Rulk charged and crashes both Wolverine and X-23 through another wall.

Darius felt something phase into his head, he thought he was screwed till the moment Shadowcat spoke(Opening).

"I take your brain"

Before Shadowcat knew it she didn't see Darius infront of her"Gotta hand it to you" She turned to see Darius a few feet infront of her, his daggars put up and his hands in a "I surrender" position"You came pretty close" he reached back and touched the back of his fourhead and noticed two dabs of blood on his fingers but the wound in the back of his head is healed"But if I were in your position I'd have done it already although up against a mindless animalistic vampire isn't a smart scenario don't you think."

Jubilee gets up still favoring the punch

"Nothing personal" Darius said to Jubilee then grinned at this scenario"Reminds me of Star Wars, you know, the good version. Remember originally Han shot first in the first movie then for some reason they changed it, to where Greedo shot first" While it was faster than the regular eye can see Jubilee can see Darius pulling a gun from her coat then aimed it at the two. Jubilee took run after Darius. He aimed it at Shadowcat and fired. She noticed the energy coming from the energy gun and knows what it can do to Shadowcat. She ran infront of Shadowcat then took the blast, she grits her teeth as the laser hits her and she could feel the energy piercing her flesh

"Oops" Darius said

"Don't worry about me, go save the ones captured by these creeps" Jubilee said to Shadowcat in a strained tone as her shoulder is healing from the shot

OT: How did you like the speed feat description?

X-23 vomited blood. Her healing going into overtime to keep her alive. She groaned and picked herself up again for another round, putting a hand on the wall for support. "Alright.....fun huh? Fine...let's have fun." She growled and charged him head on and then slid forward, dodged an attack and stabbed with all four claws right into his groin area. She smiled at the howl of pain from the abomination. "Grow those back." This left him open for Wolverine.

"Right....be careful Jubilee." She charged Darius and phased through him, her hand passing through the gun as she did and disabling it as she continued back to the base.

descriptionCAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos! - Page 4 EmptyRe: CAU and Marvel: Crossover Chaos!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

To Guy Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

To Guy Smile

Nice! Cool

more_horiz
OOC: Who is Rulk in this verse?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
(They'll be taken care of soon enough) Abomination thought to himself noticing the lack of groups facing him

*Sknit*

"That cost you your life bub" Wolverine growled and both him and X-23 charged at Rulk who charged at them in return

X-23 ducked under a swing from him and charged in, slicing at Rulk's stomach with her claws.

Abomination grabbed X-23's wrist then his hand caught one of Wolverine's claws, he managed to grasp Wolverine's hand and he took both of them and he charged them through a wall

While making her way to the compound Jubilee was stopped in her tracks as a fist caught her face that sent her skidding clead across the snow"Did anyone get the number of that truck who hit me" Jubilee said rubbing her jaw then looked at Darius"Hi there, and you are?"

"I'm the welcome wagon, nice to meet you friend" Darius said drawing his duel daggars with a silver tip out

X-23 growled and thrashed, trying to ignore the pain from being slammed through the wall and relying on her healing factor. She slashed at his wrist with her free hand.

Shadowcat phased up out of the ground silently and then phased her hand into his head. "Move and I take you brain." She said to Darius.

Wolverine stabbed and sliced at Rulk's arm with his free hand, the cuts from Rulk's hand healed and he grabbed Wolverine and slamned him down to the ground hard then headbutted X-23 a few times then he throws her hard against the wall then used his free hand to pummle Wolverine"Now here's the fun part" His fingers dig into Wolverine's arm"I'm going to skin you alive" He rips off a chunk of Wolverine's flesh, Wolverine ignored the pain"And beat you up some more then I'll have some fun with your lady friend" He picks up Wolverine and throws him at X-23 then Rulk charged and crashes both Wolverine and X-23 through another wall.

Darius felt something phase into his head, he thought he was screwed till the moment Shadowcat spoke(Opening).

"I take your brain"

Before Shadowcat knew it she didn't see Darius infront of her"Gotta hand it to you" She turned to see Darius a few feet infront of her, his daggars put up and his hands in a "I surrender" position"You came pretty close" he reached back and touched the back of his fourhead and noticed two dabs of blood on his fingers but the wound in the back of his head is healed"But if I were in your position I'd have done it already although up against a mindless animalistic vampire isn't a smart scenario don't you think."

"Nothing personal" Darius said to Jubilee then grinned at this scenario"Reminds me of Star Wars, you know, the good version. Remember originally Han shot first in the first movie then for some reason they changed it, to where Greedo shot first" While it was faster than the regular eye can see Jubilee can see Darius pulling a gun from her coat then aimed it at the two. Jubilee took run after Darius. He aimed it at Shadowcat and fired. She noticed the energy coming from the energy gun and knows what it can do to Shadowcat. She ran infront of Shadowcat then took the blast, she grits her teeth as the laser hits her and she could feel the energy piercing her flesh

"Oops" Darius said

"Don't worry about me, go save the ones captured by these creeps" Jubilee said to Shadowcat in a strained tone as her shoulder is healing from the shot

X-23 vomited blood. Her healing going into overtime to keep her alive. She groaned and picked herself up again for another round, putting a hand on the wall for support. "Alright.....fun huh? Fine...let's have fun." She growled and charged him head on and then slid forward, dodged an attack and stabbed with all four claws right into his groin area. She smiled at the howl of pain from the abomination. "Grow those back." This left him open for Wolverine.

"Right....be careful Jubilee." She charged Darius and phased through him, her hand passing through the gun as she did and disabling it as she continued back to the base.

Abomination took a deep breath then grinned"That just turns me on even more" and grabbed a handful of her hair then kneed her hard to the face Wolverine leaped onto Rulk's back then his claws stabbed into. Abomination slams Wolverine into a wall but he still has a hold on Rulk who spits out blood(She isn't ready to handle the likes of him yet and I wont let her get hurt by this #$%@! any longer) despite everything Rulk's grip on X-23 wont let up then he slams her face down on the floor and kicks her to her back. The stab wound that she delivered to him managed to grow back then brings his foot up"Time for some payback" He prepared to bring the heel of his foot down to X-23's crotch but he was then stabbed in the right side of his eye by Wolverine"GET OUT OF HERE AND HELP KITTY NOW!"

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
OOC: Who is Rulk in this verse?

Emil Blonsky

http://s017.radikal.ru/i441/1202/97/abd3693daed2.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*Sknit*

"I take your brain"

"Oops" Darius said

Abomination took a deep breath then grinned"That just turns me on even more" and grabbed a handful of her hair then kneed her hard to the face Wolverine leaped onto Rulk's back then his claws stabbed into. Abomination slams Wolverine into a wall but he still has a hold on Rulk who spits out blood(She isn't ready to handle the likes of him yet and I wont let her get hurt by this #$%@! any longer) despite everything Rulk's grip on X-23 wont let up then he slams her face down on the floor and kicks her to her back. The stab wound that she delivered to him managed to grow back then brings his foot up"Time for some payback" He prepared to bring the heel of his foot down to X-23's crotch but he was then stabbed in the right side of his eye by Wolverine"GET OUT OF HERE AND HELP KITTY NOW!"

The heartbreak on her face at the thought of leaving Logan to face this monster was clear as day but she did as she was told. "Don't die Logan." She said and ran off, the healing factor putting her back together. She put the blood under her eyes like war paint as she did.

more_horiz
"We're getting close!" Coulson said. "You guys ready?"

Drusilla finished checking her equipment. "Locked and loaded."
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/305/d/0/halo_spartan_revy_by_cheese_demon-d31xyo8.jpg
"You ready for this Bruce?"

Meanwhile....

As Rogue and her team continued through the base, Rogue was blasted in the face and sent crashing into Gambit. "Oh, I'm sorry, was that rude of me?" Mince asked as she walked out to face them. "Mmmm, I guess Storm really isn't here. Oh well, can't always get what I want."

On the ship, Storm sneezed.
Rachelle touched down. "There's a resort not too far from here. Bless you by the way."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*Sknit*

"I take your brain"

"Oops" Darius said

The heartbreak on her face at the thought of leaving Logan to face this monster was clear as day but she did as she was told. "Don't die Logan." She said and ran off, the healing factor putting her back together. She put the blood under her eyes like war paint as she did.

Wolverine kept stabbing Rulk in the same place he did before to prevent the wound from healing then he leaps off of Rulk who attempt to swat him away. Wolverine land on the floor with one of his claws skidding across it leaving sparks in it's wake he then charged at Rulk, dodging the attack while going after the eye again. Abomination brought his head down to headbutt Wolverine then punched him clear across the room then hits a power generator

While on her way to help Shadowcat, X-23 caught a familiar scent then stopped dead in her tracks as the lights went out. "You could almost smell it, you must be thinking to yourself sure you can help Shadowcat then the heart tells you to go back and help The Runt." A voice echoed throughout the place where X-23 is then she felt steel like claws slashed against her face. Nothing was there when she retaliated"To be honest with you girlie"

The lights returned due to the back up generator and she is faced to face against Sabertooth and his own set of adamantium claws"Abomination is the least of your concern" he said then licking X-23's blood from his claws and then prepares to fight her

Outside

"Yes that is our location" Hawkeye said to Coulson as he radioed him" Also a few more people are held prisoner in there, Shadowcat and Jubilee are going back to save the rest but we could use some reinforcements"

Inside one of the labs

While Shadowcat is about to free the captured subjects she heard movement within the lab

Outside

"Oh hell"

Hawkeye looked to see Pet Wisdom getting up and rubbing his head"Morning sleeping beauty"

Pete felt a draft and he closed the coat Jubilee gave him"What the bloody hell just happened?"

Somewhere Outside

"Before I was rudly interrupted" Darius drew his daggars out"Lets dance" He then blitzed towards Jubilee

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*Sknit*

"I take your brain"

"Oops" Darius said

Wolverine kept stabbing Rulk in the same place he did before to prevent the wound from healing then he leaps off of Rulk who attempt to swat him away. Wolverine land on the floor with one of his claws skidding across it leaving sparks in it's wake he then charged at Rulk, dodging the attack while going after the eye again. Abomination brought his head down to headbutt Wolverine then punched him clear across the room then hits a power generator

While on her way to help Shadowcat, X-23 caught a familiar scent then stopped dead in her tracks as the lights went out. "You could almost smell it, you must be thinking to yourself sure you can help Shadowcat then the heart tells you to go back and help The Runt." A voice echoed throughout the place where X-23 is then she felt steel like claws slashed against her face. Nothing was there when she retaliated"To be honest with you girlie"

The lights returned due to the back up generator and she is faced to face against Sabertooth and his own set of adamantium claws"Abomination is the least of your concern" he said then licking X-23's blood from his claws and then prepares to fight her

Outside

"Yes that is our location" Hawkeye said to Coulson as he radioed him" Also a few more people are held prisoner in there, Shadowcat and Jubilee are going back to save the rest but we could use some reinforcements"

Inside one of the labs

While Shadowcat is about to free the captured subjects she heard movement within the lab

Outside

"Oh hell"

Hawkeye looked to see Pet Wisdom getting up and rubbing his head"Morning sleeping beauty"

Pete felt a draft and he closed the coat Jubilee gave him"What the bloody hell just happened?"

Somewhere Outside

"Before I was rudly interrupted" Darius drew his daggars out"Lets dance" He then blitzed towards Jubilee

"Ohhhh Sabes. You have no idea your timing is." X-23 growled and charged him. "RRRARRGHHH!"

Shadowcat phased into a wall to wait and see what was happening.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/305/d/0/halo_spartan_revy_by_cheese_demon-d31xyo8.jpg

Meanwhile....

As Rogue and her team continued through the base, Rogue was blasted in the face and sent crashing into Gambit. "Oh, I'm sorry, was that rude of me?" Mince asked as she walked out to face them. "Mmmm, I guess Storm really isn't here. Oh well, can't always get what I want."

Rachelle touched down. "There's a resort not too far from here. Bless you by the way."

"Fighty time, fighty time, blood, blood, blood!!!" Deadpool said

Agent Hill already geared up as the jet is reaching close to it's destination

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Halo+female+spartan#/d3fqbct

There was silence when Dru spoke to Bruce, they are close to their destination, the closer they are the more the Other Guy is trying to get out his hands ball into fists and his muscles tense"HILL...when we are close...drop the hatch"He choked out the words painfully, giving up on verbal communication

Nightcrawler summons a steel bo staff"You guys ok"

"Just peachy, you chere" Gambit asked Rogue

"Good we might get some answers as to what happened on the boat" Storm said then flew with Rachelle

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*Sknit*

"I take your brain"

"Oops" Darius said

Outside

Inside one of the labs

Outside

"Oh hell"

Somewhere Outside

"Ohhhh Sabes. You have no idea your timing is." X-23 growled and charged him. "RRRARRGHHH!"

Shadowcat phased into a wall to wait and see what was happening.

OT: You also have a RP as Hawkeye to Coulson

more_horiz
OT: Thoughts on Darius so far?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Meanwhile....

"Fighty time, fighty time, blood, blood, blood!!!" Deadpool said

Agent Hill already geared up as the jet is reaching close to it's destination

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Halo+female+spartan#/d3fqbct

There was silence when Dru spoke to Bruce, they are close to their destination, the closer they are the more the Other Guy is trying to get out his hands ball into fists and his muscles tense"HILL...when we are close...drop the hatch"He choked out the words painfully, giving up on verbal communication

Nightcrawler summons a steel bo staff"You guys ok"

"Just peachy, you chere" Gambit asked Rogue

"Good we might get some answers as to what happened on the boat" Storm said then flew with Rachelle

"Bruce, big guy, you be careful out there." Drusilla said and put on her helmet.

"Let me at her." Rogue said as she shook off the blast.

Mince smiled and held out her arms.
http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/1621461/COME/

Rogue flew at Mince, punching at her. Mince dodged the first one but Rogue's left hook launched her down the hallway and into and through a wall. Mince walked back out of it, rubbing her jaw. "Yeah, that's what I want."

"This whole thing seems weird. Any old enemies you can think of that would do this?" Rachelle asked.

"Rodger that Hawkeye, reinforcements are on the way. Stay frosty down there." Coulson said. He nodded to Maria and they got ready to drop the hatch the moment they were close.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Incase this got missed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

I like him. His fight with Jubilee should be epic.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

You know it Very Happy

As will be Sabertooth's fight with X-23!

I could be wrong but despite Dru's sexual orientation I could have sworn she has a bit of a crush on Bruce/Hulk

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

You know it Very Happy

I could be wrong but despite Dru's sexual orientation I could have sworn she has a bit of a crush on Bruce/Hulk

Maybe. Or she just likes Bruce and treats him like a person, which is always good for Bruce.
Besides, he's taken.
http://www.comicvine.com/betty-ross/29-3445/earth-616-betty-ross/108-1559/24561-betty-ross/105-257591/

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Darius is kinda smooth and fits in that classic mold of the antagonists like sabretooth or bullseye who seem slightly crazy but enjoy it

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

You know it Very Happy

Maybe. Or she just likes Bruce and treats him like a person, which is always good for Bruce.
Besides, he's taken.
http://www.comicvine.com/betty-ross/29-3445/earth-616-betty-ross/108-1559/24561-betty-ross/105-257591/

The latter is exactly how Izumi treats him as for Bruce's romantic interest

http://www.comicvine.com/betty-ross/29-3445/earth-616-betty-ross/108-1559/33490-betty-ross/105-257588/

Yep. One lucky bastard

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
OT: Darius is kinda smooth and fits in that classic mold of the antagonists like sabretooth or bullseye who seem slightly crazy but enjoy it

Like these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=A9kFPEtKpUA&feature=endscreen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So8NEbXLoVc

It's funny that fromt he Marauders shown thus far him and Azazel seem to be among the sane crowd tongue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Like these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=A9kFPEtKpUA&feature=endscreen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So8NEbXLoVc

It's funny that fromt he Marauders shown thus far him and Azazel seem to be among the sane crowd tongue
yeah like that but I love all of the marauders

it's like baskin robbins of crazy if you will

more_horiz
Any ideas for The Brotherhood? Embarassed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Any ideas for The Brotherhood? Embarassed

Similar to the X-Men, they could attack a mutant labor camp and free the mutants there in their own way.
They split into teams and take down everyone in their way.
Magneto frees one all on his own, just to show that he can. king

more_horiz
Wrong thread Embarassed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply