ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Casual Discussions

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

descriptionCasual Discussions - Page 11 EmptyRe: Casual Discussions

more_horiz
CreepyPasta is always good for freaking you out.
When was the last time Hollywood came out with someone like Jeff?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2K5I3NJtiQ

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Also, Smallville Season 9 is just awesome.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

more_horiz
tell me about it I seen The Nightmare on elm street remake on cable, I thought Freddy was more scary and disturbing in the original. I was quite peeve when I didn't see the bed blood geyser scene. plus the remake lack creativity , Freddy just didn't feel like Freddy in the remake.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
tell me about it I seen The Nightmare on elm street remake on cable, I thought Freddy was more scary and disturbing in the original. I was quite peeve when I didn't see the bed blood geyser scene. plus the remake lack creativity , Freddy just didn't feel like Freddy in the remake.

Agreed. They also made him a pedo (ESPECIALLY to Nancy, in the original he just killed kids.)

That and he lacked creativity in his kills, he just used the claws.

While in the original the BLood Geyser, and the boy friend in the jail got killed by a rope/hanging, not stabbed in the chest. (They re-did the blonde girls' death down to the tee though.)

Edit:

Funny note: In the original series, Freddy had a daughter who grew up to be a shrink. She implies her daddy was not just a pedo, but gay as well.

Last edited by Chou Blaster on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

This just gave me a great idea: Darth Vader vs Slender Man. bounce

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

THat would be like Alien vs Predator.

Who ever wins, we're still screwed!

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:

I dunno, Vader can be reasoned with, even if it's in a 'Kneel before Zod' kind of way.
Slendy will troll the hell out of you and drive you insane regardless.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:

I dunno, Vader can be reasoned with, even if it's in a 'Kneel before Zod' kind of way.

Well fair enough. Vader is a evil overlord kinda deal.

As for Slenderman (Been reading on the mythology.)

There are two main things that gets him to troll/stalk you.

1: You had to suffer a *REALLY BAD TRAGEDY* especially as a "child." (His preferred prey.) Because apparnetly, he gets high off bad feelings.

2: As originally a German "Boogey man" or "Evil spirit of the woods' there was a simple answer. "DO NOT GO INTO THE WOODS STUPID."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
CreepyPasta is always good for freaking you out.
When was the last time Hollywood came out with someone like Jeff?

You also have stuff like the SCP Foundation. Some of the stuff can be creativly scary.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:

Well fair enough. Vader is a evil overlord kinda deal.

As for Slenderman (Been reading on the mythology.)

There are two main things that gets him to troll/stalk you.

1: You had to suffer a *REALLY BAD TRAGEDY* especially as a "child." (His preferred prey.) Because apparnetly, he gets high off bad feelings.

2: As originally a German "Boogey man" or "Evil spirit of the woods' there was a simple answer. "DO NOT GO INTO THE WOODS STUPID."

That and sometimes the characters tend to do stupid stuff that would get them(A) Noticed by Slenderman(B)Get killed or mindscrewed by him

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agreed. They also made him a pedo (ESPECIALLY to Nancy, in the original he just killed kids.)

That and he lacked creativity in his kills, he just used the claws.

While in the original the BLood Geyser, and the boy friend in the jail got killed by a rope/hanging, not stabbed in the chest. (They re-did the blonde girls' death down to the tee though.)

Edit:

Funny note: In the original series, Freddy had a daughter who grew up to be a shrink. She implies her daddy was not just a pedo, but gay as well.

It's been rare when you have a horror remake that made you say" These guys are really trying". The ones I can name off the top of my head that do that are the Night of The Living Dead remake, The Thing, and the Dawn of The Dead remake. I would have said Halloween as Rob Zombie did try in that one but then the second movie came along.

more_horiz

more_horiz
Edit: Damn, they are actually good.

Besides, check out PLANET SUNSHINE RIGHT NOW.

And have your damn brains exploded, form SHEER AWESOME.

more_horiz

And the Android Saga begins.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

And the Android Saga begins.

First off....Vegeta makes wearing a pink shirt look badass
Second I bet Krillin's happy to know he's no longer The Butt Monkey Razz
Third. Just when I thought Abridged Frieza couldn't be anymore creepier.

more_horiz
News!:

1: I am really, really trying to do the Angel Blade thing.

2: I had a 10 second nightmare last night. It was day light, and I saw a certain, tall, shadow. My reaction? "Oh HELL NAW! I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT!" And woke up, did not see it, did, not, see it.

3: In the Angel Blade/Sunshine thingy. I have found songs, and even thought about rping them out as music videos.

Examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhLgkcnEoc

^- It "is" me doing Kingdom Hearts, makes sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjI57ovkaX4

^- Once again, Kingdom Hearts!

Also hints that one of the most powerful feelings that drives power "is" Love, naturally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoQuu7GPxAI

^- I like the song. And in the "Video" I mind has serious spoilers! (You see all their burst forms, and the KING OF SPIRITS!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65IJJLWjaZg

^- I like Guilty Gear, I love Blue water, Blue Sky, and in this video idea, you see the main characters (Including the villain) kicking, serious ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seFZHD_azEo

^- I am a huge Blazblue fan, and once again, shows them kicking ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAUfyCz-BGU

Kinda Angel Blade in a nut shell, because it's met to be 'pure" awesome, and it hsows "everyone' I have made so far.

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzMm-kEzgEg

Cause I liek it, that's why.

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_23mSZDF1A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g939vbcQ42A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXyOmXh_clY
Go to sleep.

more_horiz
*Stray version*

-Cue Daichi walking, not burst mode, yet.-

-Cue the Kenshiro guy and Asura guy. Ken's burst is a white furred wolf man, Garou style. Asura, is "WRATH" mode, with the energy arms.-

-Sol and is reality a red dragon, so yeah, that's his burst, Date, is a dragon too, still only one eye, and his fingers are SWORDS.-

-Guts? White in black armor as before, his form? A hawk man, literally, with four wings of energy light. As he looks to the moon.-

-Cue Kamina, giving a thumbs up, his form was a shark man monster deal.-

-Cue Edge the blonde Son, and Ban, the guy with the green hair.:

-Their forms? Lizard people, Edge is PINK, with blue aura/eyes.-

-Ban, is a super sayian reptile! Good body, green eyes, lightning aura.:-

-SPOILER ALERT!-

-
-
-
-

:Cue Daichi, and the Ragna guy, their burst forms occur at the same time, their, the same damn thing! Just Ragna's eyes are red, Daichi's are gold.-

(Yeah, Daichi's dad is the Ragna guy, hence the voice thing, the burst form, the reactions, and Ragna having a affair with a mortal woman would be a big deal, considering he already has kids and two beautiful women. Then again, Daichi's mom is met to be smoking hot too.)

:And it shows them all, normal, the last appearance is the King of Spirits Himself.:

:Picture Lugia from Pokemon, instead of a plesiosaur/dinosaur body a human one, the wing arms are hands and arms, human sized, keeps the neck, head, tail and back spikes, solid white, with tattoo marks like the Gods in Okami, has blue eyes, a halo of purple energy, and twelve light hawk wing deals.:

Next time: Introduce the bad guys (The main 4 ones) monsters, "The trainer" (The Seven Guardians train Daichi to a degree, due to, his specialness. But sometimes they are too busy and given him to the actual trainer.)

And if no one joins Angel Blade/Planet Sunshine half of that, I'll make up team mates for him. I got the weapons down. (Their blades, but not "normal.")

more_horiz

Laughing

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba1UFP186F8

:Cue kid Daichi, having a vision of a shadow, who has a strong voice, and he runs to him.: "Wait! come back!"

:Now, in Angel Blade, a training montage, with the "trainer" of the Angel Blade/ Ascents. It's Augus! Yes, Asura's Master Augus!:

:And well, it shows him using powers and stuff.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wrBKJybXHg

:This time, it shows up the new team mates.:

:A tall guy, with a big stick, he grabs and focus, it's a double angel blade! It's HUGE!:

:Cue a girl, with blade/sword chuks!:

:Two more of them, red head girl, and a blakc hair guy, guy has chains, with MOUTHS and TEETH. The girl? A blade boomerang!:

: Augus snoozing as they train.:

*THE BAD GUYS!*

1: *My God! It's Naruto! With Wolverine claws, the clones, and fox powers!:

2: *It's a guy in a long, bad ass coat, and has angel wings, and a freakishly long sword blade deal.

3: *Cue a beautiful woman, with shadow tentacles.*

4: * A man in all black and wearing a mask, wielding TWO big ass blade spears.*

:But yeah, some brief conflicts and such.:

- Last scene? The bad guys have their own evil, mobile castle, crawling with monsters and armed to the teeth.:

:Our heroes, Ban, his team mates, Augus the teacher, and all 7 Guardians join them. On a massive, phoenix style platform.:

Augus: There is the enemy! let's give them Hell!

*Yeah, I pity those bad guys. As the good guy bad ass brigade are in full force.*

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Laughing

Razz

more_horiz
so I like the astroman thread and glad that you're running with the alien hunter idea

more_horiz
So, like, I'm watching a horror movie right? Some dude has set up a horror house at a place where there was once a massacre. You can already tell how this is going to turn out. Anyway, to make it more real, they set up hologram projector's everywhere. Now, while they are getting ready for this, an evil spirit comes out of nowhere and takes over the computer system.
I'm used to this by now, but, it does make me think: Has anyone else every noticed how, after dying, evil spirits can come out of nowhere and magically take over technology and such? Like, a woman who died a century ago can manipulate your cell phone?
I mean, there are people today who can't operate remote controls or phones and yet......

You see what I'm trying to say here?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
So, like, I'm watching a horror movie right? Some dude has set up a horror house at a place where there was once a massacre. You can already tell how this is going to turn out. Anyway, to make it more real, they set up hologram projector's everywhere. Now, while they are getting ready for this, an evil spirit comes out of nowhere and takes over the computer system.
I'm used to this by now, but, it does make me think: Has anyone else every noticed how, after dying, evil spirits can come out of nowhere and magically take over technology and such? Like, a woman who died a century ago can manipulate your cell phone?
I mean, there are people today who can't operate remote controls or phones and yet......

*Puts on nerd hat and magic glasses.*

Well the Truth is this about evil spirits.

1: The majority of ghosts, are not ghost at all by "science" standards. Infact the "activity" is in reality this: Mental/psyche energy from a VERY pissed off person.

2: Yeah, Ghosts who are "Ghosts" are living energy, to a degree. So in doing so, could 'in theory" jack any electronics and figure it out with ease, because their bending the reality/equipment to their commands.

So to a hundred year old ghost, a cellular phone is just another book, with buttons, pictures, and computer chips.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Puts on nerd hat and magic glasses.*

Well the Truth is this about evil spirits.

1: The majority of ghosts, are not ghost at all by "science" standards. Infact the "activity" is in reality this: Mental/psyche energy from a VERY pissed off person.

2: Yeah, Ghosts who are "Ghosts" are living energy, to a degree. So in doing so, could 'in theory" jack any electronics and figure it out with ease, because their bending the reality/equipment to their commands.

So to a hundred year old ghost, a cellular phone is just another book, with buttons, pictures, and computer chips.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply