ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Casual Discussions

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

descriptionCasual Discussions - Page 30 EmptyRe: Casual Discussions

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Re-watching Smallville I start to re-examine some of the series's concepts. Ok while the show's premise is about Clark's journey into being Superman one can look at it in another way. Everyone knows about Clark and his journey into becoming Superman but not many know about how Lex became...well...Lex. So if you really want to look at Smallville as a whole one can see it as a series about a man who struggles to make his own destiny and not become what his family's history says he will become. In the process of that journey he has made some sacrifices, some of them that challenges his sense of morality and he slowly starts to lose himself to the point that he is no longer the person that he was from the first episode. So while I wouldn't go far as to call him the hero of the story one can make a case that perhaps Lex might have been the actual main character of the story.

Would that make Lana one of the villains?

Meh. Wouldn't go that far. Didn't care for her but don't exactly consider her a villain actually. Now some of the things Clark has done during the later seasons seem to be heading that way but thankfully averted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Re-watching Smallville I start to re-examine some of the series's concepts. Ok while the show's premise is about Clark's journey into being Superman one can look at it in another way. Everyone knows about Clark and his journey into becoming Superman but not many know about how Lex became...well...Lex. So if you really want to look at Smallville as a whole one can see it as a series about a man who struggles to make his own destiny and not become what his family's history says he will become. In the process of that journey he has made some sacrifices, some of them that challenges his sense of morality and he slowly starts to lose himself to the point that he is no longer the person that he was from the first episode. So while I wouldn't go far as to call him the hero of the story one can make a case that perhaps Lex might have been the actual main character of the story.

Meh. Wouldn't go that far. Didn't care for her but don't exactly consider her a villain actually. Now some of the things Clark has done during the later seasons seem to be heading that way but thankfully averted

In the long term, it's probably for the best that Clark get the superdickery out of his system early. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

In the long term, it's probably for the best that Clark get the superdickery out of his system early. Razz

If there was a thing that I liked about Clark was that he did own up to it. I still say he could have handled his friendship with Lex a little better but Lex wasn't completely innocent of that either.

more_horiz

So, the Man of Steel Movies.

Let's see...

Man of Steel Villain: Zod. Kneel before Zod.

Man of Steel 2: Superman Villain(s)?: Lex and Brainiac.

Justice League Villain: Darkseid.

Man of Steel 3: Doomsday.

more_horiz
Casual Discussions - Page 30 Ajuiap

Casual Discussions - Page 30 5n0hw9

more_horiz

more_horiz

lol!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

lol!

You know, Bulma did have a good idea in getting rid of the androids. Goku's comment to Yamcha I love you

more_horiz

Albert Wesker can breach the 4th Wall now.
We are screwed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Albert Wesker can breach the 4th Wall now.
We are screwed.
Albert Wesker wears shades because when he takes them off you will go insane over the awesomeness that his eyes have exposed.

I agree with him in that it's like adapting 9/11 into a disaster comedy. It can be unsettling to sit through. If it not for the performances of Dwayne Johnson, Tony Shalhoub, and Mark Wahlberg I would have rated the movie a little lower. Interesting fact is that Ed Harris's character was the only one who isn't portrayed as an asshole.

However there is a silver lining. Look at my Avatar. It's coming very soon Very Happy

more_horiz

In other news, Leon Kennedy has been training with Chuck Norris.

It appears to have paid off.

more_horiz

Ok bets on how long till they make Loki a good guy lol!

Seriously though if I were in Thor's position I'd use this opportunity to make fun of the dude's hair.

Also. Thor/Sif shipper all the way!!!

Thanos: All according to plan

more_horiz

I just got hit by some fridge horror, and maybe it's me, but do Daria and Glados sound similar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI4YaLJKFw4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_V5AHoImqk

Question

more_horiz

more_horiz

more_horiz

Also featuring Spoony! Very Happy
Spoiler :

more_horiz

pale

more_horiz
Justice Forever vs The Toxic Mega C-ts.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz4pvu_kick-ass-2-evil-lair-movie-clip-hd-2013-jeff-wadlow_shortfilms

more_horiz

WOOT! Finally started Smallville Season 10. cheers

more_horiz
I have decided to do one last thing with this site since I do not really get rps with my stuff. I present to you!!!!

" Project: Super Slayer."

:Cue a man obscured in shadow, with blank, horrific white eyes, driving city, to city.:

"Super People, ha! Heroes, Villains, all the same. That's why they made me. A man, psychotic enough to under go the most expensive and painful surgery growths.. AND the training for it.. Yep.."

:Sees a Super Man Expy in the sky. Stops, and bounces off driver seat, through the roof and into the air, going so fast could see light rays, flying faster than them as golden rays.:

*POW!! Shows SUper Man guy getting hit, and a broken nose, as our narator is transforming into a monster form.*

"Gotta say, it feels worth it."

^- Super killer, among the "Holy" "Chou Comics" in the works.

more_horiz
Saw Iron Man 3 today! Very Happy cheers

more_horiz

I think we can call this one: COME AT ME BRO!

more_horiz

For the record, this has totally happened to Lex in the comics. As far as I'm concerned. cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

For the record, this has totally happened to Lex in the comics. As far as I'm concerned. cheers
The guy who plays as Lex cracks me up. Also it seems like Joker, outside of comics, is more interesting and entertaining than say inside of comics

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

The guy who plays as Lex cracks me up. Also it seems like Joker, outside of comics, is more interesting and entertaining than say inside of comics

He's Dark Knight Joker. The Joker Blogs take place after Dark Knight but before Rises. Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply