ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 10 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW Guy, sent you a PM in CBR. It's important as it concerns the fate of Marvel/CAU

Could you resend it?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
BTW Guy, sent you a PM in CBR. It's important as it concerns the fate of Marvel/CAU

Could you resend it?

Resended Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lee looked around" Anyone seen Charlie"

He looked down and sees a note from Charlie

"Heading to the fight"

One of the group stepped forward, glaring at Mathias

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 10 Xuzhu-10

"Names Crazy Rhino!!! Me and Dai Li will crush you for what you did to our master!!!" Crazy Rhino declared then Mathias hit him across the face so hard that his entire left jaw is completely shattered

"One down, four to go" Mathias said

"YOU BASTARD!!!" Dai Li and the rest of the group charged at him

To the naked eye one couldn't make out anything but the ground being kicked up and Mathias standing while raising his hands up and maneuvering them as if he's blocking a volley of attacks. Which he was as Dai Li and his crew moved at incredible speeds so fast that they practically became invisible. Mathias blocked each of them then raised his foot and kicked at the neck of one of the other group members then used the palm of his hand to strike at the chest of the other member of the group. The attack crushed the bones of the guy's chest as he flew and crashed into a tree. He spined then elbowed another group member to the face. Crushing his entire face in.

Mathias brought both his arms up and blocked an attack so strong that it completely obliterated the trees around them.

Charlie managed to arrive at the scene when he/she sensed the battle and decided to be kept hidden.

"Manage to last longer than your crew, commendable" Mathias said to Dai Li who charged at him. Mathias dodged then Dai struck nothing but ground, leaving a small crack in it's wake. Dai blocked a kick to the face by Mathias but the force behind it was strong enough that it caused him to stagger back. His arms and hands felt like they're going numb and he proceeded with the attack again. He is then caught with a volley of punches from Mathias himself. It targeted every front part of his body then Mathias spined then kicked Dai in the stomach

Dai coughed up blood, clutching his stomach with one hand. He could barely stand let alone move the rest of his body after the attack, the fact that he can still move his left arm is surprising.

Mathias cracked his knuckles" The battle between your teacher and I was a battle between two warriors. He lost that fight with honor. If he were here right now he would be disgusted at the lengths you would go through to honor his name. You don't deserve to live here" He raised his hand then was about to give Dai the final blow

"Stop it!!"

Mathias stopped himself as his fist was inches away from Charlie's face. Mathias raised an eyebrow" I hope you have a good reason"

"Look at him. He's beaten and humiliated. In fact all of them are. Isn't that a much worse fate than death" Charlie said

Mathias studied him then shrugs" I see you talk as good as you sing" Charlie blushed at that

"Fine. They'll live with it for now, but know this. If they try this again they don't get a second chance" Mathias said as he walked down the trail from where he came

Charlie sighed in relief

"W-Why" Dai said

"I don't know. Maybe I just like saving those thats worth saving" Charlie responded

Mathias spotted Kong sipping sake as she relaxed on a large rock. He saw that her body had cuts and gashes and bruises on it from the training she'd been putting herself through in preparation for her match.
In her hand was a phone as she tried to call an ambulance for the fighters. She smiled as she saw Mathias. "When I felt that mountain break, I came straight here to see you, and then all this happened....do phones get service up here? I can't seem to get any bars......oh, and, what went down between you guys?"

"Wait....to the fight? But, isn't that really far away?"

"Trust me, Charlie can make it......we haven't sensed anything else.....so it seems the fighting stopped."

"The medics will be here in a few minutes" Charlie said" I took the liberty to call them on the way here"

Dai Li looked at Charlie" I'm in your debt"

"Just live through this and promise not to go on a revenge trip and well call it even" Charlie smiled then looked back at the group that was with Dai Li" If not for yourself then at least do it for them"

Mathias shook his head"Just a student that was trying to prove himself to his late sensei"

"Something tells me Olivu will have company" Honey said to Akimoto. She sees Lee get up" Where are you going?"

"I'm checking it out, that and I have to see if the guy didn't hurt Charlie" Lee said

Battler stood up. "I'll come with you."
"Are you crazy?" Hellin asked.
"You know the answer to that."
"In that case, we'll all go." Fuji said.

Honey got up and approached Lee"Someone has to watch your back"

"Back at you" Lee grinned then the group make their way to the mountains

On the way they see Mathia's and Kong make their way down, they stopped then Mathias looked at the group.

"Where's Charlie?" Lee asked Mathias who jerked his thumb towards the mountains" Tending to the fools who dared challenge me. An ambulance just passed us on our way back" He studied both Lee and Honey" Is it true?"

Honey responded" About what?"

"You two are students of Kick Ass" Mathias asked

Lee smirked" Damn straight"

"Hmm" Mathias said then approached the two. Lee and Honey both stared up at him, as Mathias stared down the two. Studying them, he grinned then laughed"I can see it. I shall be looking forward to a possible encounter with either of you"

Battler noticed the condition Kong was in. "Kong...did anything happen up here?"

"To me? No, I just came to visit. This is all from my own training."

"...Oh."

Fujita speeded past them to go check on Charlie.

"Hey Charles, you alright?" Fujita asked.

more_horiz
:The Angel Blade group went out for ice cream. Soon enough Daichi spoke up.:

"So, what do you guys do? :All of them telling of what and why, and that Double bladed guy is actually dead, like the main Guardain/generals, but alive anyway, but not as a zombie monster.:

:Daichi ponders then, why him? What made him so special.:

:At the joint where the others were talking. A certain green haired bishounen Ban was walking along, watching these martial artist communicate. Thinking of taking someone on.:

more_horiz
Boot!

:Yellow eyed, green haired Ban, in a black suit, with Elvis collar up, and sword in holder looks to them all, sizing them up by auras, Lee was impressive, but not refined. He looks to the large one.:

"Strong? Can you show me? I seek strength, to my own ends."

:He grins: Come on, if you dare.

The others:

Blade Guy: Ban, he is such a snoob.

:Girls had hearts in their eyes.:

Daichi: What a jerk!! I should be down there right now, I'll kick his ass!

Boomerang Girl: In your dreams Daichi.

Biter Chain Girl: Yeah.. :Thought bubble: "But that is the truth, your brothers, half brothers. So, who knows?

Blade Guy: !?! "Really!!?"

Biter Chain Girl: "Yes. When Daichi unsealed, he looks.. Just like them."

more_horiz
"No complaints Fujita" Charlie smiled" Listen I'm going to see to Dai Li and the others, will meet you guys later"

Lee nods" Until then"

After the break session ended the tournament begins the image photos of the two combatants that will be fighting are Honey vs Akimoto

Inside the fighters quarters Honey did some warm up exercises as she awaits for the announcer to call her and Aki out

OT: Thats right folks!!! Planet Sunshine is back!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"No complaints Fujita" Charlie smiled" Listen I'm going to see to Dai Li and the others, will meet you guys later"

Lee nods" Until then"

After the break session ended the tournament begins the image photos of the two combatants that will be fighting are Honey vs Akimoto

Inside the fighters quarters Honey did some warm up exercises as she awaits for the announcer to call her and Aki out

OT: Sweeeet!

IC: Aki did a few spin kicks as she waited. "And now ladies and gentlemen, the grand tournament will continue with these two dazzling battling beauties! Honey and Akimoto, COME ON DOWN!"

Aki was smiling as she walked to the stage with Honey. They bumped fists.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

IC: Aki did a few spin kicks as she waited. "And now ladies and gentlemen, the grand tournament will continue with these two dazzling battling beauties! Honey and Akimoto, COME ON DOWN!"

Honey smiled then bumped fist with Akimoto

"No matter who wins, nothing changes between them" Lee said to Ip who responded" True that no matter what they'll still be friends but trust me. After this fight theres gonna be something different about them."

Lee looked at Ip" How do you know"

"Well" Ip grinned" We are living proof of that. This is going to open another stage in their relationship"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

"No matter who wins, nothing changes between them" Lee said to Ip who responded" True that no matter what they'll still be friends but trust me. After this fight theres gonna be something different about them."

"Well" Ip grinned" We are living proof of that. This is going to open another stage in their relationship"

"And now....let the match begin!"

"Do your thing Sis!" Fuji cheered.

"Sweet, chick fight." Battler grinned.
Hellin punched him in the arm lightly.

Aki kicked at the side of her leg.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

Twister watched the fight with interest

Honey jumped then countered the sweep with a spin kick to the face

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lee nods" Until then"

Twister watched the fight with interest

Honey jumped then countered the sweep with a spin kick to the face

Akimoto leaned back to avoid it and punched her but Honey blocked t and tried to throw her but Aki landed on her feet and rushed Honey and kicked her face. Honey recovered and blocked and evaded her attacks until she could land a palm strike on Aki's face.

more_horiz
New character approaches!

What do you get if you fused Toriko, Kirby and some Devil Fruit together?

....... Jubei!

:IC:

:As team Saint Blade go off to school, cue the wild zone, in which big and strong critters are at. Cue a 4'7 puffy looking thing in the middle of this, huge dinosaur like critters approach him. He opens his mouth, out come missiles, which fire outward to hit said dinosaurs! Hit them so hard cue them tears in pain, as he then launchs out his left fist, akin to Luffy, with a wrecking ball hit.:

"This is fun!!" :Said the psycho creature. As that is all he does, fight, eat, and gain power ups. No weight, what so ever.:

more_horiz
I imagine jubei having a manlier version of Kirby's voice

more_horiz
If I may propose an idea

The case of the two Lee's!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
If I may propose an idea

The case of the two Lee's!
Intrigued!!!

more_horiz
As Lee and company ate, the door to the restaurant would be BLOWN off it's hinges. The person behind it was a man dressed in a long cheongsam, purple in color, with others dressed similarly behind him. They had a forward leaning stance, and eyed the room

"WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THERE IS A LEE HERE, ANYONE CARE TO TELL US IF THIS IS TRUE?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As Lee and company ate, the door to the restaurant would be BLOWN off it's hinges. The person behind it was a man dressed in a long cheongsam, purple in color, with others dressed similarly behind him. They had a forward leaning stance, and eyed the room

"WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THERE IS A LEE HERE, ANYONE CARE TO TELL US IF THIS IS TRUE?"
Ip glanced at Lee who shrugged then stood up" Yo!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"By order of The Zoo and those within it, the snake school has been sent to kill you for your transgressions. Prepare to die!" The leader would say, swaying towards Lee, his palms glowing as he spread them apart

Meanwhile, on a cliff near all of this, sat a dark skinned man with green dreads, green vest over a white undershirt and blue dress pants, reading a newspaper.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"By order of The Zoo and those within it, the snake school has been sent to kill you for your transgressions. Prepare to die!" The leader would say, swaying towards Lee, his palms glowing as he spread them apart

Meanwhile, on a cliff near all of this, sat a dark skinned man with green dreads, green vest over a white undershirt and blue dress pants, reading a newspaper.

Honey stood up and joined Lee as they prepare to engage the leader

"STOOOOP!!!"

The cat-girl announcer, Alice, ran up and stood between the two

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Refsheet-Felicia-casual-outfits-367155002

She took a deep breath"Article 21 of the World Martial Arts Tournament Rule Book states that unsanctioned fights aren't permitted in fighter sanctioned areas. And this restaurant is a fighter sanctioned area!!!" Alicia exhaled

" What did you do to piss these guys off" Ip asked Lee who shrugged" Beats me I never met these guys before"

more_horiz
The lead snake glared down at Alice before softening his expression. "Forgive my transgression dear lady, but where is the nearest fighter sanctioned area? I must know so that Lee Coqui may pay for his crimes upon the Snake School"

Meanwhile, on that same cliff, the stranger threw away his newspaper and hopped off

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The lead snake glared down at Alice before softening his expression. "Forgive my transgression dear lady, but where is the nearest fighter sanctioned area? I must know so that Lee Coqui may pay for his crimes upon the Snake School"

Meanwhile, on that same cliff, the stranger threw away his newspaper and hopped off

"Lee Coqui? Hate to break it to ya guy but you're confronting the wrong Lee" Lee responded

"What crimes did this other Lee committed?" Honey asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Lee Coqui? Hate to break it to ya guy but you're confronting the wrong Lee" Lee responded

The Snake leader raised an eyebrow. "You two have remarkably similar figures, even stances"

"But sir Coqui slouches a bit more than this young man and we told you that he had gre-

"Silence! I am the leader and recognize that an error has been made! Lee Coqui is a citizen of The Zoo, a city for animal martial arts styles established 3000 years ago by the enigmatic sharp minded Zookeeper. He is known as The Frog and is guilty of busting the dojos of the Wolf, Bear, Horse, Tiger, Crane, Snake and Crab schools of fighting, disorderly conduct and flat out disrespect to the masters of these styles along with a litany of crimes ranging from littering to robbery! All punishable offenses!"

"Y'know, that IS a Snake thing, tell one side of the story and treat it like gospel, though I'm not one to be believe either" a voice would say from the doorway. The aforementioned stranger from the cliff was standing there, leaning a bit, green aura around him. "I mean I thought the Bear School students were bad but you guys are just awful" Lee Coqui would say, biting an apple.

"Coqui! You will pay for your crimes! The masters themselves will come for you as well!"

"And get spanked again? Though considering Horse will be there I wouldn't mind thaaaaaaat"

"ENOUGH! Woman! Tell us where we may destroy this insolent bastard fighter!"

more_horiz
"I don't know about snakes, but if you guys want to rumble outside, I'm game." Battler said as he backed up Lee.

"I don't think that's helping things." Hella said.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The Snake leader raised an eyebrow. "You two have remarkably similar figures, even stances"

"But sir Coqui slouches a bit more than this young man and we told you that he had gre-

"Silence! I am the leader and recognize that an error has been made! Lee Coqui is a citizen of The Zoo, a city for animal martial arts styles established 3000 years ago by the enigmatic sharp minded Zookeeper. He is known as The Frog and is guilty of busting the dojos of the Wolf, Bear, Horse, Tiger, Crane, Snake and Crab schools of fighting, disorderly conduct and flat out disrespect to the masters of these styles along with a litany of crimes ranging from littering to robbery! All punishable offenses!"

"Y'know, that IS a Snake thing, tell one side of the story and treat it like gospel, though I'm not one to be believe either" a voice would say from the doorway. The aforementioned stranger from the cliff was standing there, leaning a bit, green aura around him. "I mean I thought the Bear School students were bad but you guys are just awful" Lee Coqui would say, biting an apple.

"Coqui! You will pay for your crimes! The masters themselves will come for you as well!"

"And get spanked again? Though considering Horse will be there I wouldn't mind thaaaaaaat"

"ENOUGH! Woman! Tell us where we may destroy this insolent bastard fighter!"

Alice glared at the snake leader" First of all the name is Alice, and second watch that tone with me"

"I like her" Ip said to Lee while grinning then Lee interjected in the conversation" If anyone is going to fight...this guy" he motioned to Coqui" Then it's going to be me"

Honey looked at Lee

"What?" Lee asked

"Um..Lee we still have a tournament to do. Also the real culprit has revealed himself so let these snake guys handle it" Honey suggested" Also you don't want to wear yourself out before you fight Duchess"

"We still have a few more fights before mine. Besides cant let someone with the same name as mine taint my rep. The principle of the thing and all that. " Lee smiled

"You wont get a chance to see me fight" Honey said

"I can always catch you and Aki being called up to the ring. I'll be there for your next fight" Lee compromised

"You better" Honey smiled then Lee went up to Alice"I think I have a way to settle this" he then looked at Coqui and the Snake Men" I happen to know of a place thats a little out of this way and where it wont break any rules." He looked at the Snake Men" Since the both of us have been wronged by this fellow over here" he motioned to Coqui" Hope you don't mind if I fight him instead"

more_horiz
The Snake leader looked at Lee, then Coqui. "If you will fight him, you must wear a Snake school cheongsam, it is necessary for our...reputation" he'd say, taking his off and handing it to Lee. Those who could sense auras would find it to be tainted

Lee Coqui cocked his head to the side. "Yknow, I kinda thought everybody knew there were two dudes to every story? Guess the court if public opinion works against me here. Look pal, listen to your sweet friend over there. You got your own business to handle and I have mine. If ya knew the whole story you wouldn't be saying I tainted your rep" he'd tell our protagonist before shrugging. "I mean ya really gonna trust a Snake?"

"Shut your mouth Frog!"

"Why don't you make me oh wait, y'trying to pass that task off to the kid here. Don't even mention the other side of the story" he'd say, walking out the door. "Where's the place man? Frog would ask Lee

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply